Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
835,261 - 835,280 of 1,099,823 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#909615 May 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again the story of how the bad Democrats forced the Good President Bush to go to War in Iraq.
That's a good fairy tale to read before bedtime.
Never heard that story, so go ahead and start. Maybe it will jog my memory.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#909616 May 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I kinda miss Gunner, if only to watch Emaam suck up to him.
My favorite was when Gunner said;
"Why shucks, you're just a kid".
Had all the makings of an older moron, younger moron affair.
But alas, Rmoney lost, and Gunner hasn't been seen since. Leaving Emaam alone and afraid..........
...as you suck up to dem. I wish i could make you look as bad as you make yourself look bad.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#909617 May 22, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Think he sprained something moving goal posts.
Now that's funny! lol

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#909618 May 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again the story of how the bad Democrats forced the Good President Bush to go to War in Iraq.
That's a good fairy tale to read before bedtime.
----------
Sorry, I earlier posted this in error to Emaam. It was meant for Carol, the chief Bush apologist.
Which tells me it's late, time for bed.
All you nitwts can relax and babble amongst yourselves again, but I'll return at some point to make fun of y'all.
Can you ask YOUR mom for a bedtime story and quit annoying us?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#909619 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lefties hate private charity, regardless of the source. They want everybody dependent on the government.
At least that's the mantra from the right.

I think you people have turned it into an urban legend!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#909620 May 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
YUou are making your own accusation, based on hatred alone. Because there is nothing to indicate anything of the sort.
Regardless of what Rupert Murdoch puts in his WSJ, which is a sad copy of what it was before Murdoch bought it and turned it into FOX Yellow Journal.
"if it turns out"
That's a long way from a proven burglary and cover up committed by, I might add, a REPUBLICAN President, who was forced to resign in disgrace.
But idiots like you will cling to any sort of stupidity in your racist hatred for this man.
You're still an idiot, Carol. Some things never change.
Gee, you are just so plum full of links, data and informed opinion that you could be Rachael Madcow's seat cushion.

That way, you'd be closer than ever to your favorite news source.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#909621 May 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, I used to think that people like you were pretty rare, that idiots, jerks and liars were at least somewhat in the minority.
But after watching the Magic Negro Traveling Show and reading your bumbling rants, I'm beginning to think that the world is going to hell faster than chicken bones pile up in Central Park.
lol! Well Mitt Frankenstein had a better road show son.

It's a good thing the people were there to capture his true colors!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#909622 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so sure.
Just being black was enough.
lol! Is that how Romney was working it?

Only from a lighter, whiter angle son?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#909623 May 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
WND is a Communist China financed propaganda machine, designed to sow doubts among Americans.
You're a commie, you're no lady.
Go back to birferville, unAmerican communist.
WHO should I "quote" from?
To satisfy you ...:)

Media Matters ...
OR
mother jones ...
OR
ANY of the George Soros FUNDED ones?

ha ha ha ...

NOT a chance!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#909624 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Obama Screws Mom-and-Pop Coffee Shops
There’s a coffee war brewing inside America’s V.A. Medical Centers that threatens to oust long-established mom-and-pop businesses in favor of a Starbucks-affiliated chain.
At stake is more than a cup-o’-Joe — for a lot of vendors, it’s their livelihood.
Ken Gilmore, who owns and operates Epiphany Coffee and Tea, which for 15 years has been serving up coffee and snacks inside the V.A. Medical Center in Sacramento, California, says the government-run agency has not extended his contract, and instead will open a PatriotsBrew, a chain shop already operating in more than 115 V.A. Medical Centers.
Stacy Papachrisanthou, the director of marketing and communications for the Veterans Canteen Services (VCS), says the conversion of contractor-run coffee shops into PatriotBrews comes from the desire to offer veterans and their families “a more consistent assortment” of healthier snacks and beverages, including Starbucks brand coffees.
Over the past five years, the PatriotBrew initiative has converted 30 coffee shop contractors to PatriotBrews. Papachrisanthou says when the vendors’ contracts are up, they’re given notice that their shops will change over to VCS management. At that point, owners and their employees are offered the opportunity to become employees of PatriotBrew.
That’s one offer Gilmore says he can refuse.
Gilmore says he currently makes $3,300 a month running Epiphany Coffee and Tea – and the salary at PatriotBrew would only be $15 an hour.
“I’m the sole supporter of my family – I can’t pay my mortgage on $15 an hour,” says Gilmore. Even though the position would come with the benefits given to federal employees, Gilmore says the switch still wouldn’t be worth it.
He adds he’s been trying to cut back on stress since having two heart attacks, but the idea of having to start over In 90 days has been weighing heavily on his mind.
So every bad decision made by Government is Obama's fault.

Yet every bad decision made by Government was never, ever, Bush's fault.

A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking. You reach them in nanoseconds.

Your ignorance knows no bounds, like the universe, it's infinite!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#909625 May 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Media Matters ...
OR
mother jones ...
OR
ha ha ha ...
NOT a chance!
Well, we know the parent company of fart news committed illegal acts in Britian.... too many to mention.

Lapeer, MI

#909626 May 22, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Barack Obama will travel to the Oklahoma City area on Sunday, White House press secretary Jay Carney announced Wednesday.
Obama will go “to see firsthand the response” to the tornadoes and storms that hit the region earlier this week, and will meet with families affected by the destruction.
He will also meet with first responders and thank them for their work, Carney said.
And the Magic Negro first found out about this from the same news sources we all do, right? I mean Valarie or Eric Racist Holder didn't fill him in, right? He knew nuthin' beforehand, right?

Lapeer, MI

#909627 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the families would probably rather attend church than be pawns for this clown.
Yeah. At least, in church, they can speak with a REAL god.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#909628 May 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So every bad decision made by Government is Obama's fault.
Yet every bad decision made by Government was never, ever, Bush's fault.
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking. You reach them in nanoseconds.
Your ignorance knows no bounds, like the universe, it's infinite!!
Nuculur still using his "I am an idiot" defense... LMFAO you are a dumb f*ck...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#909629 May 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Media Matters ...
OR
mother jones ...
OR
ha ha ha ...
NOT a chance!
Oh looky! And the Newscorp saga in Britain continues!

"Rebekah Brooks's former bodyguard is charged with conspiring to hide computers from police investigating phone hacking and corruption

By Rob Cooper

Accused: Rebekah Brooks' former bodyguard David Johnson has been charged over an alleged conspiracy

A bodyguard who protected former News International chief executive Rebekah Brooks has been charged with conspiracy perverting the course of justice, it was revealed today

David Johnson, 47, allegedly conspired to hide computers and other items from police investigating phone hacking and corrupt payments to public officials.

The self-employed man, from Mitcham, Surrey, was told he will face court when he answered bail at a south London police station yesterday.

It is alleged that Johnson conspired with six people, including Brooks and her husband Charlie, who have already been charged under Operation Sacha...."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#909630 May 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Magic Negro first found out about this from the same news sources we all do, right? I mean Valarie or Eric Racist Holder didn't fill him in, right? He knew nuthin' beforehand, right?
lol! wow. always playing that race card.

it's a daily staple for cons!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#909631 May 22, 2013
Well, I will leave you all on this note tonight.

Goodnight my topix "sweethearts".

God bless you. God bless this nation.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#909632 May 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. At least, in church, they can speak with a REAL god.
You obviously aren't religious and have no idea of how blasphemous your statement is.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#909633 May 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! wow. always playing that race card.
BTW you ignorant idiot: We Obama opponents are not racist. We just don't like obama's half white-azz either you dummy...

Lapeer, MI

#909634 May 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! wow. always playing that race card.
Remove your teeth tonight and take an enema.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Grand Birther 177,346
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 50 min _Zoey_ 7,745
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 55 min _Zoey_ 296
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 55 min Unlucky man 1
Word (Dec '08) 56 min _Zoey_ 4,648
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 58 min _Zoey_ 4,663
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••