Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1432719 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#910167 May 23, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Once you take up arms against this country, you are no longer a citizen with rights.
But answer me this. Why does Obama have no problem droning an American who joined the enemy but wants to try all other foreign terrorists in our courts - rights and all?
Kind of kooky and backwards. Don't you agree?
You hear they know where 8 of the people involved with Benghazi are but won't detain because they haven't gathered enough info to bring them to trail. They even know the brand of coffee they drink. Something mighty fishy going on there.
sonicfilter

United States

#910168 May 23, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Once you take up arms against this country, you are no longer a citizen with rights.
But answer me this. Why does Obama have no problem droning an American who joined the enemy but wants to try all other foreign terrorists in our courts - rights and all?
Kind of kooky and backwards. Don't you agree?
let's just line them up against the nearest Chick-Fil-A and start using them for drone target practice?

2 'birds' with one. works for me.

Since: May 13

Marengo, OH

#910169 May 23, 2013
Liberals to lynch Bush for even considering to use drones against civilians.

Liberals happy that Obama uses drones to kill Americans.

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#910170 May 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Obama: Citizenship Shouldn’t Shield Americans Who Wage War Against U.S. Abroad
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...
wow. Obama expressing a right wing talking point. mark your calender.
I don't recall you ever answering the question about Obama thinking he had the right to kill any American citizen anywhere at his whim.
Given that Obama is helping the Taliban gain control of Afghanistan again, I don't believe he's killing terrorists.
I wonder if Obama is a hired killer who uses the US muscle to help one terrorist faction eliminate a competing terrorist faction. Obama is obviously on the side of the Afab terrorists. So, there must be some other reason the drone strikes continue.

Since: May 13

Marengo, OH

#910171 May 23, 2013
Obama FEMA denies disaster relief to Texas, Florida, Oklahoma. Etc. Red State.

Oklahomans thanks God for surviving and they are not sittings around like all the ghetto liberals in New Orleans blaming Bush.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#910172 May 23, 2013
How do you turn this stupid spell thing off?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#910173 May 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Obama: Citizenship Shouldn’t Shield Americans Who Wage War Against U.S. Abroad
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...
wow. Obama expressing a right wing talking point. mark your calender.
Why does that policy apply to only American citizens?

Why does Obama have no problem droning an American who joined the enemy but wants to try all other foreign terrorists in our courts? Ass backwards, don't you think?

And, just how do you reconcile the fact that Obama promised the Taliban would be part of the future government of Afghanistan, while at the same time pretending to be at war with them?
sonicfilter

United States

#910174 May 23, 2013
Krauthammer: Of all issues, Rand Paul’s drone concern ‘most ridiculous and absurd’

On this weekend’s broadcast of the syndicated “Inside Washington” television program, conservative Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer blasted Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul’s recent filibuster and mocked the idea of a drone attack on United States soil.

“Well look, I am grateful he raised this issue, because I think we have reached a point in the country where we are sick and tired of the way the administration is going around blowing people to kingdom come while sitting in their living rooms because of a suspicion — I’m talking about Americans,” Krauthammer said.“Just last week, my neighbor was blown away during a chicken barbecue by his pool.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/10/krauthammer...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#910175 May 23, 2013
Who dat woman giving opotus heck-o!?!

Goodness.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#910176 May 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't have to address inconsequential left wing talking points because there were none.
it's only right wingers who worry about such things. well, at least when a Dem is in the WH.
Right wing talking points are the reason for the video lie?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#910177 May 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
let's just line them up against the nearest Chick-Fil-A and start using them for drone target practice?
2 'birds' with one. works for me.
You terrorist.. It's in your blood sonicfiller... inbred hate....
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#910178 May 23, 2013
LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
Obama FEMA denies disaster relief to Texas, Florida, Oklahoma. Etc. Red State.
Oklahomans thanks God for surviving and they are not sittings around like all the ghetto liberals in New Orleans blaming Bush.
Now there ya go.

Point (well made!!)

That blame the weather and rampant stupidity on a POTUS crap-was BULLCHIT.
sonicfilter

United States

#910179 May 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall you ever answering the question about Obama thinking he had the right to kill any American citizen anywhere at his whim.
Given that Obama is helping the Taliban gain control of Afghanistan again, I don't believe he's killing terrorists.
I wonder if Obama is a hired killer who uses the US muscle to help one terrorist faction eliminate a competing terrorist faction. Obama is obviously on the side of the Afab terrorists. So, there must be some other reason the drone strikes continue.
anywhere?

leap of faith reasoning is for FOXbots. so for me: you'll have to cite it.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Fayetteville, NC

#910180 May 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall you ever answering the question about Obama thinking he had the right to kill any American citizen anywhere at his whim.
Given that Obama is helping the Taliban gain control of Afghanistan again, I don't believe he's killing terrorists.
I wonder if Obama is a hired killer who uses the US muscle to help one terrorist faction eliminate a competing terrorist faction. Obama is obviously on the side of the Afab terrorists. So, there must be some other reason the drone strikes continue.
Hey, you got pregnant when the priest rappppped your azzzzzzz?

"have that kid, no matter what"

What?

"we can't afford to insure our citizens, or even to guarantee coverage that can be bought"

Republicans: we wasted a TRILLION DOLLARS IN IRAQ.

ONE THOUSAND BILLION DOLLARS!

IN IRAQ.

"we can't afford shelters in elementary schools here in the USA"

"we can't afford healthcare in the USA"

"ONE TRILLION DOLLARS FOR IRAQ, SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT"
signed, every dooouuccchhheee bagggggg right winger.
sonicfilter

United States

#910181 May 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You terrorist.. It's in your blood sonicfiller... inbred hate....
oh yeah, sure. hater. big time.

so is there a Chick-Fil-A near your domicile?

3 with one.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#910182 May 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

And, just how do you reconcile the fact that Obama promised the Taliban would be part of the future government of Afghanistan, while at the same time pretending to be at war with them?
The "future" government of Afghanistan?

Just keep dem 'Merican dollars flowing in there-the Taliban ALREADY "appreciates" it.

Since: May 13

Marengo, OH

#910183 May 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Krauthammer: Of all issues, Rand Paul’s drone concern ‘most ridiculous and absurd’

On this weekend’s broadcast of the syndicated “Inside Washington” television program, conservative Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer blasted Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul’s recent filibuster and mocked the idea of a drone attack on United States soil.

“Well look, I am grateful he raised this issue, because I think we have reached a point in the country where we are sick and tired of the way the administration is going around blowing people to kingdom come while sitting in their living rooms because of a suspicion — I’m talking about Americans,” Krauthammer said.“Just last week, my neighbor was blown away during a chicken barbecue by his pool.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/10/krauthammer...
Amnesty International protests U.S. drone killings
May 22, 2013

But ONLY when the president is Bush!!!

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml...

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
sonicfilter

United States

#910184 May 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Right wing talking points are the reason for the video lie?
omg

the whole Benghazi right wing talking point machine has gotten it so convoluted that i'm not conversant in all of the ins and outs.

probably because....in the large scheme of things...IT DON'T F**CKING MATTER!! beyond the right wing talking points.

Since: May 13

Marengo, OH

#910185 May 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>I don't recall you ever answering the question about Obama thinking he had the right to kill any American citizen anywhere at his whim.
Given that Obama is helping the Taliban gain control of Afghanistan again, I don't believe he's killing terrorists.
I wonder if Obama is a hired killer who uses the US muscle to help one terrorist faction eliminate a competing terrorist faction. Obama is obviously on the side of the Afab terrorists. So, there must be some other reason the drone strikes continue.
Obama helped the Mexican drug cartel against their competitors.

Obama was placed by the Saudi Arabia house to bring Shariah law into America.

Benghazi was a failed attempt to establish anti-Islam blasphemy laws, the most important law in Sharia Law.

Since: May 13

Marengo, OH

#910186 May 23, 2013
flack wrote:
How do you turn this stupid spell thing off?
Hit it against the floor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Jacques in Ottawa 225,363
lawnmowingonline is horrible ........... Beware! (Jan '16) 59 min LawnMowingOnline 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IB DaMann 61,483
Don't wanna beat a dead horse.........BUT......... 2 hr WickedWitchAMERICA 29
News Teachers' union overwhelmingly votes to authori... 2 hr former democrat 1
What fell out of Hillary's pant leg. Something ... 2 hr LoadedColostomyBAG 13
Clinton foundation scam, gave 5.7%. That's horr... 2 hr ClintonsStoleDaLoot 14
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr honeymylove 1,701
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr CrunchyBacon 103,629

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages