Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
835,141 - 835,160 of 1,095,513 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Obama's drone attacks has killed four US citizens.
http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/703181/...
On foreign soil. Bad guys.

President Obama has done a great job. Quotes are showing up for healthcare in state exchanges already.

Guaranteed coverage!

No Republican pre existing condition B S

Good rates too.

Finally here! Obama winning!

Who cares about drones? Libya? Who cares?

OBAMA KICKS AZZZZ!(ask bin laden's son! Or wives)

Can we get 4 more years after this for such a genius?

Borrows at 1.8% to fix the GOP MESS! good going!
proud2bwhite

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut up you lying old fart. I suport womens rights to choose what to do with her own damn body. Period. In that case, the woman waited too long, 6 months, so she couldn't get an abortion. Nice bitchass friend who turned her in. People need to mind their own business.
lilly stands ready with sisors in one hand and a free Dr.gosnell poster in the other.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Nuculur using his "I am an idiot and dope" defense...
"No Surprize"
"nutsucker" is an idiot and a dope. Also a liar, a BSer, a hypocrite, a bigot and a racist.
Peace
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Obama's drone attacks has killed four US citizens.
http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/703181/...
Did any of the names sound familiar?

Did you consider the date of your fkd up link?

Moron!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Jesse Jackson wants amnesty for Muslim terrorists who have killed 10,000 in Nigeria

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2013/05/2...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
History repeats itself often and I suppose the best we can hope for is that we can dodge the bullet each time Liberals/Media try slipping the noose over America's neck.
Recall when William Randolph Hearst and Joseph Pulitzer took Americans for fools and got us into the Spanish-American War, for example.
Knowledge of history is critically important toward becoming a good, independent world citizen. That is why Liberal Academia today is focusing in on historical revisionism. Control history and you control the future. This has been done in many countries many times. Stalin, Mao and Hitler are the glaring examples that immediately come to mind.
America's Liberal Media colluding with the Magic Negro is a dangerous mix. One good thing in our favor so far: the World Wide Web. But, even there, the Boy Messiah is making inroads quietly moving FBI, CIA, NSA and who knows who else into spying positions on the Web. The IRS and the AP scandals are just a tip of a dark iceberg.
But, as I said earlier, the Sun also rises. If you see only darkness, you will lose the day. Seize the day.
I have to admit I understand where the liberals are coming from in their denial and blind loyalty to some degree.

If liberal organizations, liberal citizens and liberal donors were being targeted by Republicans using the powerful arm of the IRS, it'd be easy for some conservatives to look the other way too.

If liberal journalists and their families were being targeted by a Republican-appointed Department of Justice, some conservatives would find it easy to ignore that too.

Just by admitting that, I'm hoping the liberals on here will see that it could be them the next time and why this kind of abuse of power to silence the opposition is so dangerous even if it's not them this time.

I'm also hoping they will see that they would be perfectly justified to go after those - all the way to the top - if it were their side being targeted as the enemy the next time.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If Homer refuse to answer when his employer questions him about theft from the company, Homer will be fired.
Pleading the fifth would be the quickest way out the door too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah , and you right wingers butt lickers glorified the Wall Street traders who wiped out billions in savings of millions of hard working Americans, making themselves filthy rich in the process.
Like Obama blaming Bush, fools like you blame "Wall Street traders" for your greed and investment mistakes.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Jesse Jackson wants amnesty for Muslim terrorists who have killed 10,000 in Nigeria
http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2013/05/2...
Our new wave of immigrants under "immigration reform"?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you're apparent inability to "think" is the issue?
Naw don't believe that is the problem. You're inability to vote for anyone worth a grain of salt, instead of someone who actually ran a going enterprise, shows your inability to think.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only demand can create jobs that are viable.
Education is a local function.
Social services are a non-productive drain on the economy.
"Conservatives in Washington and elsewhere insist that we can no longer afford the level of governmental services we’ve become accustomed to. Their call for austerity in public spending is partially right, but for reasons that are wholly wrong: they think that by busting public unions, by reneging on pension agreements for teachers and public employees, by privatizing the production of public goods (streets, schools, even national defense), by cutting regulations and in general shrinking the government, they’ll release the pent-up entrepreneurial energies of business, which will put things back the way they were a few decades ago, when oil was returning a respectable 40:1. That’s simply not going to happen" Check this out: http://steadystate.org/new-austerity-eroi/

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Obama blaming Bush, fools like you blame "Wall Street traders" for your greed and investment mistakes.
Even Republican President Rutherford B Hayes believed in putting Wall Street bankers in chains, liberating Black-Americans and giving them free land in compensation for enduring the years of slavery under the oppressive Southern agrarian plantation system. Hayes was a one man Occupy Movement before its time.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You should have stopped after the first 5 words of your sentence, son.
You had no argument then.
So you agree with me... Will wonders ever cease??

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and the oceans to rise.....
“President Obama promised to slow the rise of the oceans and to heal the planet. My promise is to help you and your family.”-Mitt Romney Isn't Romney glad now that he didn't have to live up to that promise especially with his errant record as a vulture capitalist.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Are you (A) really that idiotic or (B) do you prefer to play one by choice?
Choose A or B.
C. None of the above.

Now go play with your musical vibrator.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in favor of the Castle Doctrine, correct?
A womans body is her castle.
...and when lily wets her self, she's surrounded by a moat filled with crabs.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If an infant is dependent upon the mother for life, what difference does it make where the infant is?
How old does a child have to be before it is illegal to kill them?
Can you tell us when life begins?
For lily, Life begins when the liquor is served.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>"Conservatives in Washington and elsewhere insist that we can no longer afford the level of governmental services we’ve become accustomed to. Their call for austerity in public spending is partially right, but for reasons that are wholly wrong: they think that by busting public unions, by reneging on pension agreements for teachers and public employees, by privatizing the production of public goods (streets, schools, even national defense), by cutting regulations and in general shrinking the government, they’ll release the pent-up entrepreneurial energies of business, which will put things back the way they were a few decades ago, when oil was returning a respectable 40:1. That’s simply not going to happen" Check this out: http://steadystate.org/new-austerity-eroi/
Let's take one item, Jean from Queens, and that is teacher and public employee pensions.

Nobody is proposing to renege on pensions for teachers and other public employees who are already retired or near retirement. The taxpayers will need to take a big hit to pay off those pensions.

However, these pension plans are unsustainable in the long run and it is essential to convert such plans into defined contribution plans, the same as virtually all employees in the private sector.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Even Republican President Rutherford B Hayes believed in putting Wall Street bankers in chains, liberating Black-Americans and giving them free land in compensation for enduring the years of slavery under the oppressive Southern agrarian plantation system. Hayes was a one man Occupy Movement before its time.
All BS.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Black Muslim Terror Coming to America:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23290...
Magic Negro, repeat after me: "Islamic Terrorism", "Muslim Terrorist", "Allah Kills".

C'mon, Jerk. You can do it.

Put down your Koran, get your hand out from your crotch and focus.

"Islamic Terrorism", "Muslim Terrorist", "Allah Kills".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago