Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,758)

Showing posts 835,141 - 835,160 of1,078,137
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#909415
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Wghy do you ask such stupid questions??
Nobody defended the IRS.
The IRS was correct in carefully investigating the Teabagger Groups.
They're merely fronts for rich folks to bypass donation limits.
All donors should be public information.
But the criminal Teabaggers would rather hide behind a false front.
Not a one of them should get tax exempt status, including Rove's GPS crooks.
Idiot is not what you do nuculur. It's who you are nitwit... You just a pathetic old fool ranting against his failures and miserable condition...You never grow tired of making a idiot out of yourself do you?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#909416
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Off to an orchestra concert. LATER!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#909417
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

10

9

9

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The big investors tricked the smaller ones this AM driving the market way up then taking profits on certain stocks.
Lowes and Home Depot both turned in record days__that's big news for anyone whose head is not up their azz.
It was a great day on Wall St paving the way for the DOW to close above 15,500 for the coming weekend.
Consumer confidence is cooking.
Occupy Wall Street Communist Sellout until you get rich. Feminist until you get married. Anti-gun until you get robbed, family member killed or mugged by a deranged democrat. Nazi and Police State Fascist until you are accused of a crime. Atheist until the airplane starts falling. That's liberal.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#909418
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is over 400ppm.
The highest it's been since the Pleistocene era.
----------
"Survey finds 97% of climate science papers agree warming is man-made
Overwhelming majority of peer-reviewed papers taking a position on global warming say humans are causing it.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/climate...
----------
Meanwhile, a group of idiots, all Repugnants, deny the obvious.
You will pay a severe price for this stupidity, as more and more Americans realize the stupidity your side offers.
A quiet man is a thinking man. A quiet liberal is usually deranged, armed and dangerous.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#909419
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is over 400ppm.
The highest it's been since the Pleistocene era.
----------
"Survey finds 97% of climate science papers agree warming is man-made
Overwhelming majority of peer-reviewed papers taking a position on global warming say humans are causing it.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/climate...
----------
Meanwhile, a group of idiots, all Repugnants, deny the obvious.
You will pay a severe price for this stupidity, as more and more Americans realize the stupidity your side offers.
Tea Party lashes out at Obama bin Lying ˜Monsanto Protection Act"

Members of the Tea Party have joined protesters standing up against the Monsanto Protection Act, you idiot calling the provision a special interest loophole for friends of Congress and a sellout Obama bin Lying.

The provision has now sparked so much outrage that both the far right and the far left are uniting in their condemnation of Section 735 of the Agricultural Appropriations Bill, which President Barack Obama bin Lying signed into law you complete moron.

http://rt.com/usa/tea-party-monsanto-act-281/

You deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the world food supply and all you can do is be a complete idiot...

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

You sellout idiot democrats will eat anything or poison your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#909420
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The big investors tricked the smaller ones this AM driving the market way up then taking profits on certain stocks.
Lowes and Home Depot both turned in record days__that's big news for anyone whose head is not up their azz.
It was a great day on Wall St paving the way for the DOW to close above 15,500 for the coming weekend.
Consumer confidence is cooking.
Golly gee, why do you think Lowes and Home Depot stocks have gone up in the last two days?

Does Moore mean anything to you?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#909421
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

10

flack wrote:
<quoted text> First the market was up over 100 points before Ben opened his mouth.Finished down 80 points. Down 200 points. DUH! Second The Markets are climbing free phony money. Third By the printing of phony bologna plastic monopoly money. Every time the money presses stopped the market tanked. That should tell you something. But it won't.
It tells me you're an idiot who understands nothing about the markets.

You wish for an Obama failure, and it's not happening.

Here's an example:

Homebuilders index is up over 100% in 2013.

Why would that be, if what you say is correct??

Homes are in short supply, due to the recovery of the housing market.

The economy is improving more rapidly, in spite of Repugnant attempts to destroy the economy.

Most Americans see what's happening, and it will further doom the Repugnants in future elections.

Not to mention how they're losing on the major social issues, immigration and gay rights.

Your side alienates more Americans daily. Ensuring further Democratic victories!!

Keep up your hatred, America hates you right back!!

Yet you don't look at the overall picture, you just make stupid observations.

Read what Larry Kudlow said and quit behaving like the jerk you obviously are.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#909422
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Obama's drone attacks has killed four US citizens.

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/703181/...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#909423
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Emaam and Dumbwaiter!!
There's a pair for you!! Two really dumb gay cabelleros!!
Tweedledee and Tweedledumbo.
If you had half a brain, you'd know that nobody defends th eIRS, but the IRS was entirely correct in verifying the Teabaggers, groups with known criminal ties and an anti America agenda.
No Teabagger group should get tax exempt status. They are a purely political bunch of teethless old thugs.
But you don't hav any brain, so none of it would occur to a nitwit like you.
See?

the IRS has admitted it inappropriately targeted conservative groups and idiots like you still defend them saying stupid sht like "the IRS was entirely correct in verifying the Teabaggers". Every time i think you can't get any dumber, you do.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#909425
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

11

10

10

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
How many more years will youpersist with your truckdriver's take on the economy??
You haven't been right for over four years - about anything.
Time to admit you're a backwoods nitwit who supports WalMart instead of your local retailers.
You don't know shit from shinola, and you prove it daily.
Hey nuc, tell us again how 9/11 was an inside job. That's some funny sht.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#909426
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Then let me rephrase son... I can't think of anything bushie boy did good.
Does that help you?
We can't think of anything Barack Hussein Obama has done at all, oh maybe take up space, and drain the coffers of $400,000 a yr.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#909427
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It tells me you're an idiot who understands nothing about the markets.
You wish for an Obama failure, and it's not happening.
Here's an example:
Homebuilders index is up over 100% in 2013.
Why would that be, if what you say is correct??
Homes are in short supply, due to the recovery of the housing market.
The economy is improving more rapidly, in spite of Repugnant attempts to destroy the economy.
Most Americans see what's happening, and it will further doom the Repugnants in future elections.
Not to mention how they're losing on the major social issues, immigration and gay rights.
Your side alienates more Americans daily. Ensuring further Democratic victories!!
Keep up your hatred, America hates you right back!!
Yet you don't look at the overall picture, you just make stupid observations.
Read what Larry Kudlow said and quit behaving like the jerk you obviously are.
Your Occupy Wall Street Montra was bullshit too... You idiot. You liberals glorified Occupy Wall Street you nutsack...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#909428
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Topix is blocking links now?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#909429
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
It's herring, you idiot Emaam.
Too embarrassed by your 23,000 posts of nothing?
Wow! And the stupid continues from the libturds here.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#909430
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

8

Whatever wrote:
Topix is blocking links now?
Put the link in quotes " http://www.whatever.com "

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#909431
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
First, you're an idiot. The market closed down 80 points, not 200. DUH\\
Second, the markets climb a wall of worry. Nothing new here.
Third, you say nothing as the market has progressed from a low of 6,443.27 due to Bush's recession, to a current high of 15307.
Care to tell us how the market has risen 150% while you've been crying "WOLF" for over four years??
You have been calling for a market crash for as long as you've been here. I pity your ignorance, but will not let it go unanswered.
You are a know nothing that pretends otherwise. You've got a track record here, and it's terrible.
According to you, gasoline should be at $7.
Every economic prediction you've made has been dead wrong.
Time to get a new tinfoil hat, you ultra-moron.
Nope, libturds can't comprehend. Here's I'll try a visual aid

High 15542.40
Low 15265.96

Sorry flack, it dropped closer to 300 points today.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#909432
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Just the mere mention of a possible stoppage of printing and the market dropped 200 points. What do you think will happen when they actually do? Every year for the last four years, in the spring, they stopped printing and the market tanked. So they cranked the presses up again. They can't keep printing forever. Extremely high inflation is now not a possibility but a certainty. Stay stupid at your own risk.
Every Sunday morning, a local TV station has on a Dow Jone writer. He has repeatedly stated that the only thing propping up the market is the printing of money and low interest.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#909433
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

10

9

9

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Wghy do you ask such stupid questions??
Nobody defended the IRS.
The IRS was correct in carefully investigating the Teabagger Groups.
They're merely fronts for rich folks to bypass donation limits.
All donors should be public information.
But the criminal Teabaggers would rather hide behind a false front.
Not a one of them should get tax exempt status, including Rove's GPS crooks.
When the IRS admits to inappropriate actions and people still say "The IRS was correct in carefully investigating the Teabagger Groups.", they are are defending the IRS.

the stupid keeps flowing from the libturds.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#909434
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Put the link in quotes " http://www.whatever.com "
Thanks
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#909435
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

RealDave is formally Yepperz...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 835,141 - 835,160 of1,078,137
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

163 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Terry rigsby 48,831
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Frijoles 68,349
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min wojar 174,436
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 23 min tellin it like it is 4,541
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 35 min 75 Scorpio 453
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min TRD 67,845
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 3
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••