Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,757)

Showing posts 835,121 - 835,140 of1,034,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Have an adult with a higher than 8th grade reading comprehension read it for you. He was convicted so the sentencing would be a proper formality on where Lay would serve out his lifetime in jail. Also, despite Lay's death , his estate and heirs are still on the hook for the $43.5 million that lay stole from employees and shareholders of Enron stock. "The government launched a widespread fraud investigation that enveloped Enron’s finance, trading, broadband and retail energy units. The probe amassed 16 guilty pleas from ex-executives, eight of whom testified against Skilling and Lay during their trial.
Lay and Skilling insisted no fraud occurred at Enron except from a few employees who skimmed money behind their backs. Jurors were unconvinced."... "Prosecutors in Lay’s trial declined comment Wednesday, both on his death and what may become of their effort to seek $43.5 million from Lay that they say he pocketed as part of the conspiracy. The government is seeking $139.3 million from Skilling.
Lay’s death will not affect the government’s case against Skilling, who will appeal his convictions, Petrocelli said." Check this out: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/13715925/ns/busines...
Lay's ENRON career began right here in Central Florida with Florida Gas. He was well known and well liked in the area and by those he managed.

Not so much by those working for the company at the end as they lost good jobs "and" their retirement__many were heavily vested. There was heartbreak to spare when ENRON folded.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Valerie Plame's goddam job was to verify all intelligence concerning WMD programs in Iraq, and it was her assessment that was given to the president, and her assessment that was repeated at the UN and before Congress before the Democrats supported the war in Iraq, AFTER the Republicans conceded and gave them no effective oversight of their Marxist CRA program that collapsed our economy and caused the recession.
Valerie Plame, head of the CIA's joint task force on Iraq WMD programs said Iraq had a WMD program.
Saddam Hussein was allowing Abu Nidal to have refuge in Baghdad, just for one example. Abu Nidal was connected with Al Qaeda. Perhaps this is the reason Saddam Hussein killed him when the American forces moved in.
So, the question remains: Do you have an example of Cheney lying?
Here we go again.

Plame's job was to verify & confirm wmd intel reports.

Your mistake (or lie) is saying the only wmd intel the president saw came from Plame.

You have no logic in that claim.

Cheney lied about both the WMD & the ties top terrorists & especially Al Qaeda.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
An 18-year-old girl was arrested for statutory rape over a same-sex relationship in Florida because of bigoted parents, according to the mother of the arrested teen.
Kaitlyn Ashley Hunt was arrested February 16 by the Indian River County Sheriff’s Office on two counts of lewd or lascivious battery on child.
Her mother, Kelley Hunt Smith, explained on Facebook that Kaitlyn began a “mutual consenting” relationship with a girl at Sebastian River High School who was about three years younger. The parents of the younger girl were upset by the situation and contacted police, she wrote.
“They were out to destroy my daughter, they feel like my daughter ‘made’ their daughter gay,” Kaitlyn mother’s said.“They are bigoted, religious zeolites [sic] that see being gay as a sin and wrong, and they blame my daughter
“Those parents have forced the State Attorneys office to go thru [sic] with felony charges and are trying to ruin my daughters life,” Kaitlyn mother’s continued.“This is insane. This should have never been a legal matter, it is a family matter. They are trying to send an innocent young girl to prison because they are full of hate and bigotry. These girls are teenagers in high school, who had ONE mutual consenting sexual experience. My daughter isn’t a criminal, she isn’t a predator.”
Kaitlyn has until Friday to accept or reject a plea deal of two years house arrest and one year probation, according to her mother.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/19/florida...
So what if it was an 18 year old boy with a 15 year old girl? Or are you just protesting because they are same sex? Were we not talking not long ago about next would be sex with children?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>So, that's why Dick Cheney outed Valerie Plame as a CIA spymaster because her husband wrote a nasty oped to the New York Times that criticized the Bush Administration accepting without verification her assessment that Iraq had WMDs. republicans broke one of Ronald Reagan's cardinal rules of good government:'Trust ,but Verify'.
Monsnato has threatened to sue NH if they vote to label GMOs….

Obama is a monumental fraud….on all levels….there is no one in the entire world ever, who has told as many lies as Obama….

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think about the IRS demanding a conservative group to commit to not protest?
Do you think the IRS has the legal right to demand any organization to give up their free speech rights?
You better read the FACE Act passed into law by Congress and signed by President Bill Clinton in 1994 before you make a bigger fool of yourself. "The federal FACE law is designed to protect both those providing and those receiving reproductive health care services. It forbids the use of "force, threat of force or physical obstruction" to prevent someone from providing or receiving reproductive health services. The law also provides for both criminal and civil penalties for those who break the law." Check this out: http://www.prochoice.org/about_abortion/viole...

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama and you deranged democrats are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is act like a cointelpro shil you complete moron...
You sellout idiot democrats will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...
Biotech lobbyists and Monsanto exec's litter obama's cabinet and FDA you fools.
Monsanto Protection Act awakening the republic
This new "Monsanto Protection Act" signed on March 26th, 2013 by a sellout obama, gives executive powers to the USDA that grant permission to companies like Monsanto to sell its genetically modify seed to farmers without any judicial accountability.
http://occupy-monsanto.com/tag/march/
Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..
This has already debunked in one of my previous posts.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Wall Street Journal: Obama's Counsel Was Told of IRS Audit Findings Weeks Ago.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

A 5-year-old could connect the dots.

Why would Obama's counsel deliberately keep him out of the loop?

The buck stops at President Barack Hussein Obama.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>So did head witch-hunter Darrell Issa way back BEFORE the 2012 elections and he chose to ignore it like he ignore repeated requests by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for more funding for embassy security. What's wrong Darrell, you too busy counting your loot from your profitable car alarm business empire to do your job in Congress?
Congress testimony states that lack of funding was NOT the cause of the Benghazi crisis.

Do you find it acceptable that the WH original claim was that they were out of loop with what was happening on the night of 9/11/12 believable?

If so, do you find this acceptable behavior?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Crazy republicans crying 'scandal!'are running for cover now from the 'common sense' folks in their own party carrying pitchforks and torches. LOL
Do you find it believable that Obama is not told anything by the WH staff and he has to read it in the papers?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You better read the FACE Act passed into law by Congress and signed by President Bill Clinton in 1994 before you make a bigger fool of yourself. "The federal FACE law is designed to protect both those providing and those receiving reproductive health care services. It forbids the use of "force, threat of force or physical obstruction" to prevent someone from providing or receiving reproductive health services. The law also provides for both criminal and civil penalties for those who break the law." Check this out: http://www.prochoice.org/about_abortion/viole...
The FACE act does not ban protests just sits limitations on legal political speech.

What do you think about the IRS demanding a conservative group to commit to not protest?

Do you think the IRS has the legal right to demand any organization to give up their free speech rights?
Definitely Not Surprized

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using some of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be juding your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!! I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!! Call me!
A quick reminder!!!!!!!! I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election for the USA by re-electing the incompetent Obama!!
The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Obamabot friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!!
I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Hugs, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS is corrupt to the core and needs a thorough housecleaning.
Thousands of firings, not just a few.
You hate paying your taxes, just got turned down for tax exempt status as a 501cK , and hope that if the entire I.R.S. gets fired then you won't have to pay your taxes. It's the circular logic of a two year old who wants a toy back from the smaller kid that he took it from unfairly.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Monsanto's High Level Connections to the Bush Administration
The connections between Monsanto and the new Bush administration are also very solid. G.W.’s pop, Bush Sr. appointed Clarence Thomas, a Monsanto attorney, to the Supreme Court. Thomas played a key role in the selection of G.W. as president. John Ashcroft, the current attorney general, was the top recipient of Monsanto contributions when he recently tried to get reelected to the U.S. Senate. Donald Rumsfeld, the current secretary of defense, was president of Searle Pharmaceuticals, now owned by Monsanto. Tommy Thompson, now the secretary of Health and Human Services, helped the biotech industry by getting the state of Wisconsin to set up a $37 million biotech zone there. He received $50,000 from the biotech industry for his reelection campaign. The current secretary of Agriculture, Ann Veneman, was on the board of directors of Calgene Pharmaceuticals, an affiliate of Monsanto. Recently, Linda J. Fisher, a former Monsanto official, was nominated by Bush to be second-in-command at the EPA. She was Monsanto’s representative in Washington from 1995 to 2000 and coordinated the company’s strategy to blunt resistance to genetically modified food". Other high level government connections include Stansfield Turner, former Director of the CIA and member of the Monsanto Board and Earle H. Harbison former president of Monsanto and CIA officer for 19 years.
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...
O'bama signed the bill.
You may not realize it, since O'bama doesn't know anything about anything--but President Bush is no longer able to sign bills.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

New York Times: Mr. George, the inspector general, revealed during the hearing that he had informed the Treasury Department’s general counsel and its deputy secretary, Neal Wolin, early last summer that he was auditing the I.R.S.’s screening of political groups seeking tax-exempt status. That revelation meant that the matter of political targeting had been brought to the attention of senior officials outside the independent I.R.S. during the campaign year.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/20/us/politics...

Some in the liberal media are having a difficult time not drawing lines all over the page and obscuring the picture in spite of only needing to connect two dots.

The buck stops with President Barrack Obama.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The FACE act does not ban protests just sits limitations on legal political speech.
What do you think about the IRS demanding a conservative group to commit to not protest? Read FACE Act again.
The FACE Act also forbids protesting too close to women health care clinics as a means of intimidation, injury, or obstruction of anyone right to come or go and use that health facility.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Didn't you see the memo from RNC chairman Priebus to 'tone down the crazy talk'? It's helping Obama and the democrats look saner and more responsible than republicans to American public.
Too bad the Obama WH and Progressives keep getting more insane. Makes a nice contrast.

I have asked this repeatedly without any Progressive trying to justify this insane defense that Obama knows nothing until he reads it in the paper.

Do you find this claim totally out in left field?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You better read the FACE Act passed into law by Congress and signed by President Bill Clinton in 1994 before you make a bigger fool of yourself. "The federal FACE law is designed to protect both those providing and those receiving reproductive health care services. It forbids the use of "force, threat of force or physical obstruction" to prevent someone from providing or receiving reproductive health services. The law also provides for both criminal and civil penalties for those who break the law." Check this out: http://www.prochoice.org/about_abortion/viole...
Here is a president Obama bin Lying, has no plans for a better world. Obama’s notion of “better” is tied up in the Globalist agenda Monsanto...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Valerie Plame's goddam job was to verify all intelligence concerning WMD programs in Iraq, and it was her assessment that was given to the president, and her assessment that was repeated at the UN and before Congress before the Democrats supported the war in Iraq, AFTER the Republicans conceded and gave them no effective oversight of their Marxist CRA program that collapsed our economy and caused the recession.
Valerie Plame, head of the CIA's joint task force on Iraq WMD programs said Iraq had a WMD program.
Saddam Hussein was allowing Abu Nidal to have refuge in Baghdad, just for one example. Abu Nidal was connected with Al Qaeda. Perhaps this is the reason Saddam Hussein killed him when the American forces moved in.
So, the question remains: Do you have an example of Cheney lying?
Old news. Nobody cares.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> You hate paying your taxes, just got turned down for tax exempt status as a 501cK , and hope that if the entire I.R.S. gets fired then you won't have to pay your taxes. It's the circular logic of a two year old who wants a toy back from the smaller kid that he took it from unfairly.
A bunch of mindless yada, yada. The Left is disconnecting from rational responses.

An IG report states flatly that the IRS targeted conservative groups and asked outrageous questions of them.

Do you find it acceptable for the IRS to target a President's enemy list?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

The fastest way to put America on the fast track to recovery is simply for this President to do the Honorable thing ‘Resign!”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 835,121 - 835,140 of1,034,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 167,675
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min Frijoles 65,181
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 45 min ScarletandOlive 96,151
Abby 4-20 53 min cheluzal 10
Obama and Hillary's Just Dessert? 1 hr Buckeye 4
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,784
Amy 4-20 2 hr RACE 4
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search