Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
835,081 - 835,100 of 1,095,599 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>higher interest rates?? Why do you hate the middle class and poor?
We don't hate poor folks like you, Waxturd.

We pity you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Nuculur using his "I am an idiot and dope" defense...
Waxturd using his sockpuppets to say nothing.

He'd make a good mime.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
How many more years will youpersist with your truckdriver's take on the economy??
You haven't been right for over four years - about anything.
Time to admit you're a backwoods nitwit who supports WalMart instead of your local retailers.
You don't know shit from shinola, and you prove it daily.
Just the mere mention of a possible stoppage of printing and the market dropped 200 points. What do you think will happen when they actually do? Every year for the last four years, in the spring, they stopped printing and the market tanked. So they cranked the presses up again. They can't keep printing forever. Extremely high inflation is now not a possibility but a certainty. Stay stupid at your own risk.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> No.
But in your link, the rate of warming was so much faster since the start of the Industrial Revolution. Funny that they talked about this.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't hate poor folks like you, Waxturd.
We pity you.
The democratic party has always helped and been on the side of the poor and black man for years keeping them equal, aborted controlling their numbers, in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth you sellout...

Yet wide spread opinion and ignorance among you nitwits? Idiot Trumps Common Sense....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd using his sockpuppets to say nothing.
He'd make a good mime.
Nuculur still using his "I am a dope" defense...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The baby's body belongs to the baby. Forgot that part, huh?
It is like the lunar lander. It is part of the Apollo rocket but it is a separate ship. Apollo is meant to carry it till it is no long needed.
No, you forget that without the mother there would be no baby; there's a symbiotic , evolved , biological process that goes on inside a pregnant woman's body , from fertilized egg to fully-developed new born, that takes nine months. Roe v Wade draws a line that restricts abortions to only fetuses before the third trimester of development--any abortions performed on fetuses after the third trimester are outlawed except under the most severe , dire extenuating circumstances(i.e. threat to the life of the mother, gross infirmities in the fetus that if allowed to come to term by a forced live birth would cause excruciating pain , suffering, and pre-mature death of the child, mother or both)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bernanke understands that when inflation picks up steam, it will be too late for control by Fed policy.
On the other hand, Galt would love to see high interest rates.
And just how wouold an old retired fool like you know anything about what Bernanke understands??

You've proven you don't understand crap, as evidenced by the collapse of your favorite energy source, coal.

Oh, how I remember how you hawked 'clean coal', a technology that doesn't exist!!

And claimed that more coal power plants were being built.

Well, they're not. Coal has collapsed, just look at stock prices for Peabody and Arch Coal.

How's about your complete stupidity concerning GM??

The stock is now above it's IPO price, new products selling well, proving you and folks like Rmoney and those who called for GM's bankrupcy to be the idiots.

Mr Bush and Mr Obama together saved the American Auto Industry and many thousands of jobs.

Both President's proved the nitwits dead wrong.

You're a moron with nothing but time on your hands, an indicator that you're likely in a nursing home somewhere in PA, based on your time spent on this thread, pretty much 24/7.

But all you dispense is stupidity, based on yesteryear, which is your state of mind.
World Champion

Marcus Hook, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

I bet you $45,000 Anthony Weiner has a bigger weiner than Obama. Oprah has the biggest dingus in all media.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Just the mere mention of a possible stoppage of printing and the market dropped 200 points. What do you think will happen when they actually do? Every year for the last four years, in the spring, they stopped printing and the market tanked. So they cranked the presses up again. They can't keep printing forever. Extremely high inflation is now not a possibility but a certainty. Stay stupid at your own risk.
You got that wrong.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You can get your higher interest rates if you can stop republican austerity fanatics from putting the brakes on all investment spending on job creation ,education, social and ecosystem services vital to our economic prosperity.
Only demand can create jobs that are viable.

Education is a local function.

Social services are a non-productive drain on the economy.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

World Champion wrote:
I bet you $45,000 Anthony Weiner has a bigger weiner than Obama. Oprah has the biggest dingus in all media.
So, you like Anthony Weiner's chances of becoming Mayor of New York. He's running,ya'know.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You should not call your elders "son", son.
Now, back to the post you are dodging. There are questions in the post you are avoiding answering. Please provide an answer to the question.
Here is the post again for your convenience.
You pretend to know some things....
Tell us why you think Bush was not a good president. I mean, every other excuse coming out of your mouth was "Bush did it, too."
So, if Bush was such a great president, tell us why the other side of your mouth disagrees.
(hint: there is a statement in the post that reads: "tell us why you think Bush was not a good president." You can start your response there. I'll be back tomorrow to check your homework. And, the assignment on the Cold War is due, also.)
Then let me rephrase son... I can't think of anything bushie boy did good.

Does that help you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Just the mere mention of a possible stoppage of printing and the market dropped 200 points. What do you think will happen when they actually do? Every year for the last four years, in the spring, they stopped printing and the market tanked. So they cranked the presses up again. They can't keep printing forever. Extremely high inflation is now not a possibility but a certainty. Stay stupid at your own risk.
First, you're an idiot. The market closed down 80 points, not 200. DUH\\

Second, the markets climb a wall of worry. Nothing new here.

Third, you say nothing as the market has progressed from a low of 6,443.27 due to Bush's recession, to a current high of 15307.

Care to tell us how the market has risen 150% while you've been crying "WOLF" for over four years??

You have been calling for a market crash for as long as you've been here. I pity your ignorance, but will not let it go unanswered.

You are a know nothing that pretends otherwise. You've got a track record here, and it's terrible.

According to you, gasoline should be at $7.

Every economic prediction you've made has been dead wrong.

Time to get a new tinfoil hat, you ultra-moron.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only demand can create jobs that are viable.
Education is a local function.
Social services are a non-productive drain on the economy.
Demand can only be created by a society where all share the economic benefits.

As long as we allow companies like WalMart to exploit workers, demand will lag. How many cars, cell phones, etc. can rich folks buy?? Not many.

Until we level the economic playing field, our economy will suffer.

Notice America's best economic years were when wages were higher in general??

Now, thanks to stupid conservatives, paying slave wages are ok, while you bitch and moan about all the WalMart workers on food stamps and Medicaid.

And WalMart is far from alone in this mistreatment of Americans.

All so nitwits like Flake and you can buy cheap Communist China made crap at WalMart.

So why do you nitwits support the Chinese Communists by shopping at WalMart??

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But in your link, the rate of warming was so much faster since the start of the Industrial Revolution. Funny that they talked about this.
So? Any warming is not outside the norm it just happened faster. The average temperature is 61F degrees.
World Champion

Marcus Hook, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

<quoted text>So, you like Anthony Weiner's chances of becoming Mayor of New York. He's running,ya'know.
Anyones better than Scruge Mc Duck Bloombergo megabilliheeb. I would vote for Mike Tyson if he ran but he doesnt have any good sex scandals lately. Weiner didnt do anything he emailed pic of his underwares. I not fan of his but honestly how is that a career ender. He didnt have sex with dominican hookers like half the ny senators. These days you have to be castrated unic to run for anything like Obama.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Dumbwaiter returns with more stupid questions.

After getting your ass handed to you last time you were here and fled, I'm surprised you'd return.

It's likely the dementia. You just forgot!! LOL

Get yourself educated, nitwit. You won't have to ask others about things you don't understand.

Why you enjoy displaying your ignorance is a mystery, unless you're another masochist like Nobraina.

Seems most Teabaggers are masochists, as well as sheer idiots.

You're living proof of that.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You should not call your elders "son", son.
Now, back to the post you are dodging. There are questions in the post you are avoiding answering. Please provide an answer to the question.
Here is the post again for your convenience.
You pretend to know some things....
Tell us why you think Bush was not a good president. I mean, every other excuse coming out of your mouth was "Bush did it, too."
So, if Bush was such a great president, tell us why the other side of your mouth disagrees.
(hint: there is a statement in the post that reads: "tell us why you think Bush was not a good president." You can start your response there. I'll be back tomorrow to check your homework. And, the assignment on the Cold War is due, also.)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You got that wrong.
He's never been right about anything__yet. One of the only reasons I still come to this nasty thread is on the odd chance that Flack might actually might get something right.

Anything!

Just once.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

World Champion wrote:
So why are you obsessing about other men's equipment ? Homo ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••