Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
834,941 - 834,960 of 1,080,541 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
proud2bwhite

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you could be proud of an education instead of your racism.
now now Dem. are you going to start the racism thing again? Stick to spelling at least with that you have somthing you can prove and not make a fool of yourself trying.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer just took it a step further, admitting that global warming data has been falsified.
You wouldn't believe it anyway even if it came from Jim Inhofe's environmental adviser ,Elmer Fudd. "We talked earlier about Oklahoma's junior senator, Republican Tom Coburn (R), announcing last night that he will only support federal disaster relief -- for his own constituents -- if it's financed by comparable spending cuts elsewhere. But what about Oklahoma's senior senator?

Republican Sen. James Inhofe, like Coburn, has opposed emergency aid in the recent past, including voting against a relief package for victims of Hurricane Sandy. This morning, however, the conservative senator said that was "totally different." http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2013/05/21/...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk off, tea bag azzhole
BTW you ignorant idiot: We Obama opponents are not racist lily. We just don't like obama's half white-azzhole either you dumbass...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If Homer refuse to answer when his employer questions him about theft from the company, Homer will be fired.
They fire me and the entire company collapses. Besides I know where all the bodies are buried, so to speak. What else you got?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So we are on the same page then phuckface, talk to your fellow righteingers.
It's comforting to know I've got a lying dupe promoting the destruction of the country as an ally.

I've just got to know this.
Why do you call yourself "liberal" and "progressive"?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Small is sonicfiller who can see with his eyes, butt can't think with his blind mind. Your addiction and obsession for garbage cut-n-paste is an ardent pursuit of foolishness sonicfiller.
And you have the nerve to copy&paste from ass-wipe Krauthammer's trash-talk?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They fire me and the entire company collapses. Besides I know where all the bodies are buried, so to speak. What else you got?
You must work for a very small company, perhaps one with only one employee.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"twilight"
In your mind nothing is president nobama's fault. He is the boy messiah, he can do no wrong.
Peace

Moocher Eed resorts to slinging slurs.

Kust how pathetic can Mr Eed get???
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Lois Lerner statement, made prior to invoking the Fifth:

I have not done anything wrong. I have not broken any laws. I have not violated any IRS rules or regulations. And I have not provided false information to this or any other congressional committee.

This is testimony.

So, what is she afraid of?

And is she potentially guilty of perjury regardless of her later invocation of the Fifth Amendment?

If Lerner broke any laws, or violated any IRS rules or regulations, or provided any false information, then she is guilty of perjury.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's comforting to know I've got a lying dupe promoting the destruction of the country as an ally.
I've just got to know this.
Why do you call yourself "liberal" and "progressive"?
Homer never lies well maybe a 'white' lie now and again. I have no desire whatsoever to see the destruction of this country. And lastly I do not call myself a progressive or a liberal, not that there is anything wrong with either.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Market down after Bernanke hinted at slowing of the printing presses.
Over a 200 point shift. But we didn't know what we were saying. LOL!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They fire me and the entire company collapses. Besides I know where all the bodies are buried, so to speak. What else you got?
"Pride goeth before a fall."

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, minor league stuff, Bush let the entire Bin Laden family fly out of the country when no Americans could get near an airplane.
So, the entire bin Laden family was detained by police at the scene as suspects in a terrorist attack?
Since, what members of the bin Laden family have been linked to the attack, thus proving Bush let terrorist escape the country?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Small is sonicfiller who can see with his eyes, butt can't think with his blind mind. Your addiction and obsession for garbage cut-n-paste is an ardent pursuit of foolishness sonicfiller.
"This is the kind of thinking that has diverted the Tea Party away from tax issues and toward nominating anti-abortion brain-dead idiots like Todd Akin.

If this is where the Tea Party is headed, time for Republicans to let the idiots play with themselves and their fantasies."

so let's talk about garbage cut-n-paste.

and hey...vegan?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Lois Lerner will be coming back before Congress, and this time no more politeness in dealing with this career criminal.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
It didn't take very long for this to become obvious to me. If you're the reason for the existence of the company, then you could make not only the money you earn, but you could also capture the money the owners realize if you just started your own company doing the exact same thing you're doing now.
... must be a reason why you're still working for them for whatever the want to pay you....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, I don't believe you're even talking the same time period.
You don't believe many things.

Take it up with your therapist.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Uh-hum!
The new study discovers that changes in the amount of summertime sunlight striking the Northern Hemisphere due to the changes in the Earth's orbital orientation towards the sun is chiefly responsible for the recent alteration between Ice Ages and warmer periods like the one we are currently in. From the studies press release:
"During the warmest period of the Holocene, the Earth was positioned such that Northern Hemisphere summers warmed more," [Shaun] Marcott,[lead author of OSU] said. "As Earth's orientation changed, Northern Hemisphere summers became cooler, and we now should near the bottom of this long term cooling trend - but obviously, we are not."
If we are near the bottom of a cooling trend & have registered 338 consecutive months of above average global temperature, I'd say we'll be in big trouble as this cooling effect due to orientations starts heading in the warming trend direction.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Lois Lerner statement, made prior to invoking the Fifth:
I have not done anything wrong. I have not broken any laws. I have not violated any IRS rules or regulations. And I have not provided false information to this or any other congressional committee.
This is testimony.
So, what is she afraid of?
And is she potentially guilty of perjury regardless of her later invocation of the Fifth Amendment?
If Lerner broke any laws, or violated any IRS rules or regulations, or provided any false information, then she is guilty of perjury.
Exactly.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Homer__the DOW just surpassed 15,500!
"real slime"
Cut the BS. Nearly 4 PM on the East Coast, Dow down 81.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,679
Amy 7-26 11 min edogxxx 4
Abby 7-26 1 hr PEllen 5
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Hate troublemaking arabs 67,988
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Joe Rock Extreme Auto 48,920
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Joe Rock Extreme Auto 3,831
When there is no more water and you can't affor... 3 hr Drought 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 97,541
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••