Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#909566 May 22, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dumbass, Oblamer and Bernanke are pumping billions a month into the pockets of fatcats on wall street and elsewhere, meanwhile my neighbors Laquanda and Leroy Jones can't find a job.
Oblamer supporters are sooooooooo stupid.
Another idiot who is a Repugnant, the party of rich fat cats.

You're the idiots who won't let the Gov't get more money from these same fatcats you attack for taking Gov't money. Talk about stupid.

Make up what little mind you have.

You anti capitalism??

That makes you anti American, lowlife.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#909567 May 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Polaris made it's name in snowmobiles.
Be a man, buy a Deere. I'm sure they make a model for you ladies.
LOL.. you ignorant idiot..

You deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the world food supply and all you can do is be a complete idiot...

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#909568 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he hooked up with a hot TV reporter.
"Antonio Villaraigosa"

Is that why he handed over his balls? Doesn't he realize hot women are a dime a dozen?
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#909569 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
How about a round of applause for the residents of Moore, OK and surrounding communities who are already well into the cleanup and rebuilding effort instead of sitting on their butts waiting for someone else to pick up the trash?
Kevin Durant, classy guy. Oh wait, he's black, according to Topix libs I hate black people.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#909570 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony Villar has had two affairs since he dumped his wife, Corina Riagosa. The first was with a Telemundo reporter who was fired as a result. The second was with Lu Parker, a hot Anglo and former Miss USA.
So he got tired of asking for his prick back every time he had to piss. Good for him.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#909571 May 22, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... Wethersfield, CT you are an idiot Nuculur...
He's a comedian. This is his shtick. No one can be that stupid without doing it on purpose.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#909573 May 22, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin Durant, classy guy. Oh wait, he's black, according to Topix libs I hate black people.
Lefties hate private charity, regardless of the source. They want everybody dependent on the government.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#909574 May 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the idiots who won't let the Gov't get more money from these same fatcats you attack for taking Gov't money. Talk about stupid.
You anti capitalism??
You deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the world food supply and all you can do is rag on Republicans you complete idiot...LMFAO

You Nutcase shit might help if you make a declaration of dependence. Sacrifice yourself on an altar of despair and then you might earn the right to be fed you nitwit.
March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#909575 May 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You anti capitalism??
Look, douchebag moron, you're a far left liberal Oblamer ass kisser, supposedly the man who is for the little people. Tell me you lying sack of shit, how is Wall Street fat cats getting richer helping the poor and the jobless?

What a hypocritical asswipe you are.

Read this you ignorant phony:

WHO PAYS THE INCOME TAXES IN AMERICA? The list of Democrats complaining the ... We are going to take back America in 2012.~~~~~~~~~ Exclusive ...

allow me to share some enlightening data on who pays what income tax in the United States. We have a progressive (or regressive if you choose to look it the tax code correctly) in 2009, the latest available figures on income tax collection:

• The top 1%(1.4 million) paid 40.42% on income of $2.8 trillion.
• The top 2.5%( 5.65 million) paid 20.2%
• The top 5%( 7 million) paid 60%
• The top 10% paid 71.2% of all income taxes on income of $4.227 trillion.

Collected taxes :$794 billion

The bottom 50% of American taxpayers paid only 7.89 % of all Federal taxes collected !!

You pay more taxes you doofus.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#909576 May 22, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Antonio Villaraigosa"
Is that why he handed over his balls? Doesn't he realize hot women are a dime a dozen?
Tony Villar has visions of being the first Hispanic President.

Considering the lack of competition, who knows?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#909577 May 22, 2013
Obama Screws Mom-and-Pop Coffee Shops

There’s a coffee war brewing inside America’s V.A. Medical Centers that threatens to oust long-established mom-and-pop businesses in favor of a Starbucks-affiliated chain.

At stake is more than a cup-o’-Joe — for a lot of vendors, it’s their livelihood.

Ken Gilmore, who owns and operates Epiphany Coffee and Tea, which for 15 years has been serving up coffee and snacks inside the V.A. Medical Center in Sacramento, California, says the government-run agency has not extended his contract, and instead will open a PatriotsBrew, a chain shop already operating in more than 115 V.A. Medical Centers.

Stacy Papachrisanthou, the director of marketing and communications for the Veterans Canteen Services (VCS), says the conversion of contractor-run coffee shops into PatriotBrews comes from the desire to offer veterans and their families “a more consistent assortment” of healthier snacks and beverages, including Starbucks brand coffees.

Over the past five years, the PatriotBrew initiative has converted 30 coffee shop contractors to PatriotBrews. Papachrisanthou says when the vendors’ contracts are up, they’re given notice that their shops will change over to VCS management. At that point, owners and their employees are offered the opportunity to become employees of PatriotBrew.

That’s one offer Gilmore says he can refuse.

Gilmore says he currently makes $3,300 a month running Epiphany Coffee and Tea – and the salary at PatriotBrew would only be $15 an hour.

“I’m the sole supporter of my family – I can’t pay my mortgage on $15 an hour,” says Gilmore. Even though the position would come with the benefits given to federal employees, Gilmore says the switch still wouldn’t be worth it.

He adds he’s been trying to cut back on stress since having two heart attacks, but the idea of having to start over In 90 days has been weighing heavily on his mind.
Lincoln

United States

#909579 May 22, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You two can go get a room . You guys are embarrassing Fenris + Aunt Bettie Lou = John Galt.
President Barack Obama will travel to the Oklahoma City area on Sunday, White House press secretary Jay Carney announced Wednesday.

Obama will go “to see firsthand the response” to the tornadoes and storms that hit the region earlier this week, and will meet with families affected by the destruction.

He will also meet with first responders and thank them for their work, Carney said.
Lincoln

United States

#909580 May 22, 2013
Obama sinks Titanic
John Galt wrote:
Obama Screws Mom-and-Pop Coffee Shops
There’s a coffee war brewing inside America’s V.A. Medical Centers that threatens to oust long-established mom-and-pop businesses in favor of a Starbucks-affiliated chain.
At stake is more than a cup-o’-Joe — for a lot of vendors, it’s their livelihood.
Ken Gilmore, who owns and operates Epiphany Coffee and Tea, which for 15 years has been serving up coffee and snacks inside the V.A. Medical Center in Sacramento, California, says the government-run agency has not extended his contract, and instead will open a PatriotsBrew, a chain shop already operating in more than 115 V.A. Medical Centers.
Stacy Papachrisanthou, the director of marketing and communications for the Veterans Canteen Services (VCS), says the conversion of contractor-run coffee shops into PatriotBrews comes from the desire to offer veterans and their families “a more consistent assortment” of healthier snacks and beverages, including Starbucks brand coffees.
Over the past five years, the PatriotBrew initiative has converted 30 coffee shop contractors to PatriotBrews. Papachrisanthou says when the vendors’ contracts are up, they’re given notice that their shops will change over to VCS management. At that point, owners and their employees are offered the opportunity to become employees of PatriotBrew.
That’s one offer Gilmore says he can refuse.
Gilmore says he currently makes $3,300 a month running Epiphany Coffee and Tea – and the salary at PatriotBrew would only be $15 an hour.
“I’m the sole supporter of my family – I can’t pay my mortgage on $15 an hour,” says Gilmore. Even though the position would come with the benefits given to federal employees, Gilmore says the switch still wouldn’t be worth it.
He adds he’s been trying to cut back on stress since having two heart attacks, but the idea of having to start over In 90 days has been weighing heavily on his mind.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#909581 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony Villar has visions of being the first Hispanic President.
Considering the lack of competition, who knows?
He has no platform for a national election. Just being hispanic isn't enough.

Location hidden

#909582 May 22, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Baaawwwaaahhhh!!!! I love reading your posts - funny!!!
Good night. Unlike the pond scum moron DemocRATS here that have no life, I have to earn money tomorrow so they can waste it. Those lazy, useless maggots suck us dry.
later.
The sock master answering his own sock??

Talk about insanity?? Waxturd is the definition.

You'll be here tomorrow, all day, just as you are every day, in appearances as many socks, all with the same message.

This is your life, you poor soul.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#909583 May 22, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
OK phag, everyone is curious (so I have to ask); are you male or female? Being for reals here once...
Haha...i can see him pulling his underwear away from his waist and asking his mom if he has a willy.

Location hidden

#909584 May 22, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
OK phag, everyone is curious (so I have to ask); are you male or female? Being for reals here once...
Ask your wife. It gagged her, so take your guess.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#909585 May 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya just keep getting dumber.
Ya know, I used to think that people like you were pretty rare, that idiots, jerks and liars were at least somewhat in the minority.

But after watching the Magic Negro Traveling Show and reading your bumbling rants, I'm beginning to think that the world is going to hell faster than chicken bones pile up in Central Park.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#909588 May 22, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Barack Obama will travel to the Oklahoma City area on Sunday, White House press secretary Jay Carney announced Wednesday.
Obama will go “to see firsthand the response” to the tornadoes and storms that hit the region earlier this week, and will meet with families affected by the destruction.
He will also meet with first responders and thank them for their work, Carney said.
Most of the families would probably rather attend church than be pawns for this clown.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#909590 May 22, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
He has no platform for a national election. Just being hispanic isn't enough.
Don't be so sure.

Just being black was enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min truth-facts 52,422
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr red and right 185,974
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,321
Local Politics Do you approve of Daniel Lipinski as Representa... (Sep '12) 1 hr Fane 2
Jailbird Jesse Jackson Jr 2 hr Run Jesse Run 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr RACE 5,827
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr Non _cents 5,160
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]