Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
834,921 - 834,940 of 1,079,675 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So we are on the same page then phuckface, talk to your fellow righteingers.
Homer just took it a step further, admitting that global warming data has been falsified.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's a person's Constitutional right to plead the 5th, take it up with our founding fathers. Why do rightwingers hate our founding fathers and the Constitution?
Playing stupid and ignorant isn't working for Obama, why do you think it will work for you Homer?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's a person's Constitutional right to plead the 5th, take it up with our founding fathers. Why do rightwingers hate our founding fathers and the Constitution?
If Homer refuse to answer when his employer questions him about theft from the company, Homer will be fired.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Charles Krauthammer Flip-Flops On The Fifth

Fox News contributor and Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer attacked IRS official Lois Lerner for planning to invoke the Fifth Amendment during congressional hearings on IRS scrutiny of conservative groups, a change from his previous support for a Bush administration official doing the same.

...About two hours after Krauthammer's O'Reilly Factor appearance, On the Record host Greta Van Susteren - who holds a law degree from Georgetown University - asserted in an interview with House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-CA) that she would advise Lerner to invoke the Fifth Amendment because the Department of Justice opened a criminal investigation into the IRS's undue scrutinizing of conservative group tax statuses.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/22/charl...
proud2bwhite

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
not a "supprize" that you want all women to be forced to have babies they don't want and go to jail. gfy
hey lilly, here's a thought , if you don't want a baby don't get pregnant, I know that's a hard concept for you to understand but birth control is cheap and easy to get, now if you're going to use the false argument that some can't aford it then they might just want to try a simple and easy way not to get pregnant, the oldest and most effective birth control .. don't f=ck.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

I am not a crook!

I never tell a lie!

I never misuse my power!

I know nothing!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Twilight wrote:
<quoted text>
The high numbers of people on food stamps wasn't just president Obama's fault.
And your "Nobama" joke was lame. Get a new act, please.
"twilight"
In your mind nothing is president nobama's fault. He is the boy messiah, he can do no wrong.
Peace
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer just took it a step further, admitting that global warming data has been falsified.
I was lazy, I am not necessarily on the same page with that, I was replying to his post as a whole, I was trying to get quickly to the 'phuckface' part.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Twilight wrote:
*threats
Oops, I type fast, so I end up spelling words wrong.
Humble admission. Galt types slow and forgets to use his Webster's for the big words that he doesn't know.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Serving the Boy Messiah as a Marine would be like one of the 300 serving Caligula. Sorry waste of talent and dignity.
Son, I don't believe you're even talking the same time period.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A long criminal history and lots of crimes to be exposed.
Unlike Obama, this woman has a past.
She probably pleaded the 5th to protect the Bush and/or Reagan administrations.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

In case everyone forgot about the muslims bombing Boston, another "suspect" is killed. Let's see now...
Saudi man detained at the site of the bombing, then rushed out of the country.
Something that looks identical to the distortions from Democrats we see here:
"Before the actual suspects in the Boston bombing case were identified, a handful of Redditors and other social media users picked up on Tripathi's story. They wrongfully concluded he went missing in March to plot the attack. The initial accusations, intertwined with hints of racism and xenophobia, fueled a mob mentality resulting in the piling of still further accusations against Tripathi."
Federal judge stops interrogation of only surviving suspect.
And, now, the FBI questions someone who, according to reports from the FBI, while they were questioning him, he somehow got a knife and began stabbing one of the FBI agents, when the other FBI agent shot him dead.
Now, just what are the probability numbers of all of these unusual events occurring in association with the same crime?
There has been nothing usual that has happened in the course of this event.
I can't recall any event where there was nothing usual to occur.
Besides, the FBI is part of the department that was running guns for Mexican drug cartels. That doesn't allow for much credibility.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News contributor and Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer attacked IRS official Lois Lerner for planning to invoke the Fifth Amendment during congressional hearings on IRS scrutiny of conservative groups, a change from his previous support for a Bush administration official doing the same.
...About two hours after Krauthammer's O'Reilly Factor appearance, On the Record host Greta Van Susteren - who holds a law degree from Georgetown University - asserted in an interview with House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-CA) that she would advise Lerner to invoke the Fifth Amendment because the Department of Justice opened a criminal investigation into the IRS's undue scrutinizing of conservative group tax statuses.
Small is sonicfiller who can see with his eyes, butt can't think with his blind mind. Your addiction and obsession for garbage cut-n-paste is an ardent pursuit of foolishness sonicfiller.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Were all you rightwingers up in arms when Bush/Cheney refused to testify under oath before the 9/11 commission?

Homer was pretty steamed.

Now that was something to get fired up about not some jackwagon pleading the 5th.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
i thought it was leftwingers who hate our founding fathers and the Constitution...all those (what do Leosnotta and Looney Lily call them?) oh yeah, "pasty old white men" then and now. the pasty old white men who keep us from becoming New Zimbabwe.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the liar, lowlife dike. Of course, a trailer trash dike like went after NJ Raider for your gay issue, but "Whatever" is absolutely correct. You sit by idly while your fellow liberals post racist, bigoted and un-American crap all day long, every day, loser.
You are nothing but a sleazebager and decreped wrinkled old liar & fool.
Dike??? You put your finger in the dyke recently, little D/Butch boy? LMAO@U "decrepit" old loons.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
In case everyone forgot about the muslims bombing Boston, another "suspect" is killed. Let's see now...
Saudi man detained at the site of the bombing, then rushed out of the country.
Something that looks identical to the distortions from Democrats we see here:
"Before the actual suspects in the Boston bombing case were identified, a handful of Redditors and other social media users picked up on Tripathi's story. They wrongfully concluded he went missing in March to plot the attack. The initial accusations, intertwined with hints of racism and xenophobia, fueled a mob mentality resulting in the piling of still further accusations against Tripathi."
Federal judge stops interrogation of only surviving suspect.
And, now, the FBI questions someone who, according to reports from the FBI, while they were questioning him, he somehow got a knife and began stabbing one of the FBI agents, when the other FBI agent shot him dead.
Now, just what are the probability numbers of all of these unusual events occurring in association with the same crime?
There has been nothing usual that has happened in the course of this event.
I can't recall any event where there was nothing usual to occur.
Besides, the FBI is part of the department that was running guns for Mexican drug cartels. That doesn't allow for much credibility.
Bah, minor league stuff, Bush let the entire Bin Laden family fly out of the country when no Americans could get near an airplane.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>She probably pleaded the 5th to protect the Bush and/or Reagan administrations.
You wish Homer... In this case there is NO Bush to the rescue...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Well, she may have said she wanted to use the 5th Amendment rights, but she didn't really do that. She actually made a statement about her participation in the criminal activity.
She should have remained silent. After all, that is what the 5th Amendment grants.
I say, find the highest level of documentation that even acknowledges the activity, then put that person on trial and sentence them to a billion goddam years, then let's see who they roll over on.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text>hey lilly, here's a thought , if you don't want a baby don't get pregnant, I know that's a hard concept for you to understand but birth control is cheap and easy to get, now if you're going to use the false argument that some can't aford it then they might just want to try a simple and easy way not to get pregnant, the oldest and most effective birth control .. don't f=ck.
looney probably has a wallet of aborted grandchildren pictures she's proud of. if she had a life and was ever off topix and at a party, she'd be showing off those photos the way others proudly show sonograms.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min voice of peace 67,931
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,374
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 174,601
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,781
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 5 hr joey 3
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 7 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Abby 7-24 8 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••