Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
834,881 - 834,900 of 1,100,399 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#909194 May 22, 2013
Uh-hum!

The new study discovers that changes in the amount of summertime sunlight striking the Northern Hemisphere due to the changes in the Earth's orbital orientation towards the sun is chiefly responsible for the recent alteration between Ice Ages and warmer periods like the one we are currently in. From the studies press release:

"During the warmest period of the Holocene, the Earth was positioned such that Northern Hemisphere summers warmed more," [Shaun] Marcott,[lead author of OSU] said. "As Earth's orientation changed, Northern Hemisphere summers became cooler, and we now should near the bottom of this long term cooling trend - but obviously, we are not."
proud2bwhite

Carrollton, GA

#909195 May 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a supprize you can't spell surprise, tea bag jag.
no "surprise" the only thing you ever get right is correcting a spelling mistake.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#909196 May 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
not a "supprize" that you want all women to be forced to have babies they don't want and go to jail. gfy
lily will confess her hate and ignorance, leosnana provides it... One in the same...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#909197 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lerner is part of the Obama Regime.
The criminal activity was ordered at a higher level.
Lerner entered government 34 years ago and she's been on a lot of teams.

Move along, nothing to see here.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#909198 May 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironically in your mouth, fuckface.
You always race to the bottom.

OK. You won again.

Now spread your cheeks to claim yur prize.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#909199 May 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. However, my specific discipline requires an intense study of the Earth. If a grain of sand is added to the beach, then the beach has been changed. How significant the impact of human activity is, nobody knows.
But, there are clues here and there, like the so-called "scientists" who are attempting to prove human significance in global warming being so convinced they were wrong that they invented fraudulent evidence to support their caser.
That's just a clue to a scientist that they don't really believe what they, themselves, are saying.
So we are on the same page then phuckface, talk to your fellow righteingers.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#909202 May 22, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't a court of law, Homer. It's a Congressional hearing designed to get answers that directly affect the American people, their rights and a growing mistrust of this government.
Imagine if Dean or Haldeman had pleaded the 5th during the Watergate hearings.
Wise up. You're starting to look more and more like another useful idiot.
It's a person's Constitutional right to plead the 5th, take it up with our founding fathers. Why do rightwingers hate our founding fathers and the Constitution?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#909203 May 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Lerner entered government 34 years ago and she's been on a lot of teams.
Realtime using his idiot "I know nothing" defense...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#909204 May 22, 2013
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) on Wednesday defended his objection to initiating House-Senate budget negotiations unless Democrats take a debt limit increase off the table, saying he doesn't trust his party to hold the line.

"The senior senator from Arizona urged this body to trust the Republicans. Let me be clear, I don't trust the Republicans," Cruz said. "And I don't trust the Democrats."

On Tuesday, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) scolded Republicans for blocking negotiations. He was backed by Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME).

"Unfortunately," Cruz said, "one of the reasons we got into this mess is because a lot of Republicans were complicit in this spending spree and that's why so many Americans are disgusted with both sides of this house.... And every Republican who stands against holding the line here is really saying, let's give the Democrats a blank check to borrow any money they want with no reforms, no leadership to fix the problem."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/t...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#909205 May 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Lerner entered government 34 years ago and she's been on a lot of teams.
A long criminal history and lots of crimes to be exposed.

Unlike Obama, this woman has a past.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#909206 May 22, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>yes. It is called engineered food. People don't know it-but most tomatoes (other than heirloom) are engineered as in hybrids. So modified or engineered, is there really a difference? organic by definition is how they are grown and varies. If you are next to a field of GMO's what is to keep the spray from going on your field? All the grass in the city uses round up--and your garden is next to that-so can you really say your food is GMO free?
Ok ok, calm down, you were starting to get a little exicted at the end. That's all good info you supplied as near as I can tell, that was a very nice explanation and you didn't demean or insult anyone. Well done and thank you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#909207 May 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So we are on the same page then phuckface, talk to your fellow righteingers.
Homer just took it a step further, admitting that global warming data has been falsified.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#909208 May 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's a person's Constitutional right to plead the 5th, take it up with our founding fathers. Why do rightwingers hate our founding fathers and the Constitution?
Playing stupid and ignorant isn't working for Obama, why do you think it will work for you Homer?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#909209 May 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's a person's Constitutional right to plead the 5th, take it up with our founding fathers. Why do rightwingers hate our founding fathers and the Constitution?
If Homer refuse to answer when his employer questions him about theft from the company, Homer will be fired.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#909210 May 22, 2013
Charles Krauthammer Flip-Flops On The Fifth

Fox News contributor and Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer attacked IRS official Lois Lerner for planning to invoke the Fifth Amendment during congressional hearings on IRS scrutiny of conservative groups, a change from his previous support for a Bush administration official doing the same.

...About two hours after Krauthammer's O'Reilly Factor appearance, On the Record host Greta Van Susteren - who holds a law degree from Georgetown University - asserted in an interview with House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-CA) that she would advise Lerner to invoke the Fifth Amendment because the Department of Justice opened a criminal investigation into the IRS's undue scrutinizing of conservative group tax statuses.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/22/charl...
proud2bwhite

Carrollton, GA

#909211 May 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
not a "supprize" that you want all women to be forced to have babies they don't want and go to jail. gfy
hey lilly, here's a thought , if you don't want a baby don't get pregnant, I know that's a hard concept for you to understand but birth control is cheap and easy to get, now if you're going to use the false argument that some can't aford it then they might just want to try a simple and easy way not to get pregnant, the oldest and most effective birth control .. don't f=ck.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#909212 May 22, 2013
I am not a crook!

I never tell a lie!

I never misuse my power!

I know nothing!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#909213 May 22, 2013
Twilight wrote:
<quoted text>
The high numbers of people on food stamps wasn't just president Obama's fault.
And your "Nobama" joke was lame. Get a new act, please.
"twilight"
In your mind nothing is president nobama's fault. He is the boy messiah, he can do no wrong.
Peace
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#909214 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer just took it a step further, admitting that global warming data has been falsified.
I was lazy, I am not necessarily on the same page with that, I was replying to his post as a whole, I was trying to get quickly to the 'phuckface' part.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#909215 May 22, 2013
Twilight wrote:
*threats
Oops, I type fast, so I end up spelling words wrong.
Humble admission. Galt types slow and forgets to use his Webster's for the big words that he doesn't know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 3 min Amen 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 8 min Amen 43
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 min Doug77 4,672
Was Bergdahl PLANNED All Along? 12 min Amen 1
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 15 min Amen 0
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min TRD 68,372
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min Dick Topick 49,531
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,401
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••