Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,739)

Showing posts 834,761 - 834,780 of1,072,003
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Let the truth out,'No Surprize'.Of course, you're dismissing that it is DEMOCRATS who are proposing repeal of the 'Monsanto Protection Act clause' Cynically dubbed the "Farmer Assurance Provision," the Monsanto Protection Act allows Monsanto and other companies to ignore existing food safety rules, and continue selling genetically modified seeds even if a court has blocked them from doing so.
Even worse is how this shameful giveaway became law. It was inserted anonymously, and without review into the must-pass budget bill to avoid government shutdown in March. "Smuggled into the bill President Obama signed to avert a government shutdown in March was a sneaky little rider called the “farmer assurance provision.” It’s since come to be known as the Monsanto Protection Act, being very assuring to the biotech giant, if no one else. It allows farmers to plant genetically modified crops before they’ve been declared safe by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, in defiance of court orders suspending planting until environmental reviews can be completed.
Once food-advocacy groups and then the general public found out about the quietly passed provision, outcry against it spread, in the form of petitions and even rare displays of bipartisan solidarity. On Monday, Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) announced that he’s introducing an amendment to the Senate version of the farm bill that would repeal the Monsanto Protection Act in its entirety." Check this out: http://grist.org/news/could-the-monsanto-prot...
You and others are acting like Obamabots, diverting attention from the real crimes of the Obama Regime...Benghazi, the IRS, and suppression of freedom of the press.

While acting like Bloomerberg, the food nanny.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, those farmers should not buy such seeds.
Big business opportunity for you to sell them unmodified seeds (although only a one-time sale).
End of story.
Oh no no no no no this is not the end of this story JG.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosnell's first named was Kermit.
Nothing wrong with Galt's ethics. I was just pointing out he fell for lily's over-hyped claim that abortion is all about religion and misused the connection.
You on the other hand never give ethics a thought. Whatever the Progressives tell you is alright with you -damn being ethical
Quit ass kissing, you already have Galt's undying love.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised your wish wasn't to be taller and smarter.
Average height, 5'10". Significantly larger elsewhere...)))))
A hell of a lot more intelligent than you.
But, I may have misjudged you. Perhaps you can explain to us why you label yourself as "liberal" when you promote conservative medieval ideologies that require a peasant class and unverified status for an elite ruling class.
Then, you can explain to us why you label yourself "progressive" when all the ideas you support cause everything they are implemented into to regress.

You know, you have to be really stupid to do that.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a farmer in India is a good reason to commit suicide.
See now that's funny.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, but listening to the Progressives here it is of no concern that an administration targeted their political enemies at the IRS and DOJ both.
No big deal.
Progressives have no ethics.
It will only prove to me we have become a country where accountability doesn't matter unless you're not a democrat. If that should prove to be the case in the end, God forbid, I'm out. It will be over for me. It won't matter who cares about this country or not anymore. It will be theirs. Not mine or ours. Obama will have successfully fundamentally transformed this country into a police state and his longed for one-party system.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosnell committed infanticide, no different than other late-term abortionists liked the sainted Dr. Tiller. Too bad some idiot killed Tiller instead of throwing his ass in prison.
Infanticide is illegal and more prosecutions like that of Gosnell should be conducted.
Galt thinks women who have abortions are totally immoral and lacking in ethics, but those are not crimes. One cannot legislate ethics.
We already regulate ethics. Murder and stealing is illegal.

But, what irritates me the most with lily and her ilk is the insistence that abortion clinics should be left unregulated and unmonitored.

There was much more wrong with the Gosnell legally operating abortion clinic than infants with slit throats and jars of baby feet.

The place was totally filthy and unsafe for those using the services.

They were also abusing pain medication which was what brought the FBI to the clinic. Gosnell was found guilty of manslaughter in the OD death of one of his patients.

lily's moronic response is they could have gone somewhere else. What guarantee any other abortion clinic is safe to use if they are left unregulated and unmonitored?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Flack are you blaming Obama for genetically modified seeds?
No. They have been around for some time now. Not as extensive as now. I do worry some about their inability to seed and also their impact on bees.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, those farmers should not buy such seeds.
Big business opportunity for you to sell them unmodified seeds (although only a one-time sale).
End of story.
How Obama Monsanto Is Threatening Global Food Diversity With The State Department’s Help

After a big win in the Supreme Court on Monday, in an unanimous ruling written by Justice Elena Kagan, JUSTICE KAGAN delivered the opinion of the Court for biotech firm Monsanto Company has more or less solidified its control of the American food supply.

Monsanto’s patented genetically modified (GM) seeds comprise roughly 90 percent of the U.S. seed market, driving conventional seeds to near extinction. Now, the company has set its sights on the rest of the world.

A report released Monday from Food and Water Watch details how the State Department has bolstered the biotech industry in its quest to dominate the global seed market. The report found that in 926 diplomatic cables between the State Department and embassies, officials pushed embassies to pressure foreign lawmakers to accept American seeds and intervene in “problematic legislation” banning or restricting GM crops. Even after Monsanto was caught violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and bribing an Indonesian official, U.S. diplomats continued to aggressively promote the company’s interests.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Quit ass kissing, you already have Galt's undying love.
Whatever the Progressives tell you is alright with you -damn ethics.

You are a blind, foolish ass kisser.
Dumb lol

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
F-5 tornadoes are very rare, dumb carol.
Temperature and pressure are related, dumb carol.
Temp goes up pressure goes up, dumb carol.
Hottest decade ever, dumb carol.
Heat creates lift in the atmosphere, dumb carol.
Lift creates shear, dumb carol.
Shear creates tornadoes, dumb carol.
You are an idiot for sure. All you liberals know it's George Bush's fault, not science.

Nice copy & paste job though, moron.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It will only prove to me we have become a country where accountability doesn't matter unless you're not a democrat. If that should prove to be the case in the end, God forbid, I'm out. It will be over for me. It won't matter who cares about this country or not anymore. It will be theirs. Not mine or ours. Obama will have successfully fundamentally transformed this country into a police state and his longed for one-party system.
LOL, just wait till he launches his get whitey scheme!!!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
After a baby is alive outside the womb, the word "abortion" no longer applies in ANY discussion.
This is just an indication as to how decrepit our society has become. We are actually discussing whether it is proper and legal to kill a human after birth because the birth was related to an illegal abortion.
Am I the only person who sees the absolute hideousness of this?
No we are not; Gosnell was arrested , legally charged and being tried in a U S Court of law for murder . The Roe v. Wade abortion law worked like it was intended; it outlawed the use and practice of abortion on demand performed on women by unqualified , medical practitioners and quacks.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
But, what irritates me the most with lily and her ilk is the insistence that abortion clinics should be left unregulated and unmonitored.
There was much more wrong with the Gosnell legally operating abortion clinic than infants with slit throats and jars of baby feet.
They were also abusing pain medication which was what brought the FBI to the clinic. Gosnell was found guilty of manslaughter in the OD death of one of his patients.
lily's moronic response is they could have gone somewhere else. What guarantee any other abortion clinic is safe to use if they are left unregulated and unmonitored?
Whose job was it to monitor Gosnels clinic? Was it not the Health Department of Philadelphia? He was operating that dump for years; no one seemed to care. Why is that? Because it was in a poor black neighborhood and the patients were all black?
No one is defending Gosnell, you're a liar as usual. He is going to prison and the place is closed, so, stfu.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You want to talk about William Ayers and the Chicago gang bangers? I will gladly talk about those that helped O'bama get into White House--and the Fairytale they tried to pass off as truth.
Born in Hawaii... prove it.

Graduated from Columbia... prove it.

Professor of Law on the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School... prove it.

Passed the Illinois bar... prove it.

... and...

Legal name Barack Hussein Obama... prove it.

The last known legal name of the person having been put into the office of President is Barry Soetoro. When was this name legally changed?

It is nothing more than an assumption that the person who entered the United States as Barry Soetoro, and citizen of Indonesia, is the same person aliasly known as Barack Hussein Obama.
Considering how successful the Democrats have been in the past 50 years with duping the population of the United States with lies, it is most likely a lie that the president's name is Barack Hussein Obama.
... so, prove it.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
F-5 tornadoes are very rare, dumb carol.
Temperature and pressure are related, dumb carol.
Temp goes up pressure goes up, dumb carol.
Hottest decade ever, dumb carol.
Heat creates lift in the atmosphere, dumb carol.
Lift creates shear, dumb carol.
Shear creates tornadoes, dumb carol.
Try and conceal your ignorant bias for a minute and read this.

National Climatic Data Center:“On average over 1000 tornadoes hit the U.S. each year, and 20 can be expected to be violent and possibly one might be incredible (EF5).”

Since the 1950s, tornadoes haven't gotten more common or violent over time — but more and more people live in tornado-prone areas.

In fact, severe tornadoes since the 1950s have, if anything, been mildly on the decline.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

Okay, now you can go back to waving your sign of ignorant bias.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt.
Lois Lerner, director of IRS division that targeted conservative groups pleaded the fifth today, of course that was after violating others first for three years.
Aren't Democrats great?
Oh well, at least Obama signed off on a $100,000 bonus for her, his fellow criminal.
The U.S.A. is currently being run by a two-bit dictator and fascist, Obama.
seems the only amendment the democrats care about is the 5th.
Kinda squirrely wasn't it? Lerner makes a statement, that she didn't do anything wrong...and then pleads the 5th...Issa should have been paying attention IMHO.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Mark of the Beast: Obama’s latest Monsanto pick, Elena Kagan

First, we spit out our coffee over President Obama’s appointments of former Monsanto goon Michael Taylor as Food Safety [sic] Czar and ‘biotech governor of the year’ Tom Vilsack as Secretary of Agriculture.

Then we choked on our grits when he made Monsanto lobbyist, Islam Siddiqui, the US Ag Trade Representative. Now, the real food movement has completely lost its appetite with Obama’s nomination of Monsanto defender, Elena Kagan, to the US Supreme Court.

Not only was that a wrong assessment, Obama was lying all along. He was, and he still is, Monsanto's man in Washington.

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> No. They have been around for some time now. Not as extensive as now. I do worry some about their inability to seed and also their impact on bees.
Just don't eat corn, rice, all grains. Don't eat processed food.
Eat locally grown organic vegetables.
The impact on bees is huge.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Women health clinics already have to abide by strict regulatory guidelines. You are proposing more Government regulations on the private healthcare industry; oh how NOT-Ayn Rand of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 834,761 - 834,780 of1,072,003
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min HughBe 68,137
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,464
Amy 7-11 24 min Kuuipo 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,529
The rare and elusive Colombian perro caliente s... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ace 48,687
'Kitty Zombie' TV Pilot Filming in Joliet Monday 1 hr BK2A 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 173,591
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••