Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,736)

Showing posts 834,701 - 834,720 of1,072,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Homer__the DOW just surpassed 15,500!
The DOW loves a winner(Obama). Remember when Bush left office and it was around 6,500 and everyone's 401k was in the toilet?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Galt doesn't understand this is another round about way to go after Obama. Come on Galt, jump in, get with the program already. All for one and one for all!
Obama and you deranged democrats are poisoning the world food supply and all Homer can do is rag on Galt??...

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama and Monsanto is a losing issue for liberals... "YOU M*R*N"
Todd Akin, Richard Mourdoch, and Christine O'Donnell agree with you, so you're in good company.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell someone who cares.
You probably think abortion is a winning issue for Conservatives.
Go for it Galt; have to give Galt credit for realizing that abortion and religion are destroying their party.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Have you heard about Vulvagate?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

New Yorkers have a choice for Mayor between Weinerman and a lesbian.

What a great place!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
If you read the Articles of Impeachment and Watergate...
http://watergate.info/impeachment/articles-of...
..and substitute Obama's name with Nixon's and change just a few phrases that apply to Obama's scandals rather than Nixon's, can someone please tell me the difference?
Obama is managing to stay under the radar so far and Nixon was eventually implicated as part of the coverup, but the implausibility of Obama's lack of knowledge about any of these growing scandals is becoming increasingly suspect.
Of course, many of us believe his feigning lack of knowledge is PART of the coverup.
It took a couple years to untangle Watergate.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for it Galt; have to give Galt credit for realizing that abortion and religion are destroying their party.
Religion?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt considers man-made global warming an unproven theory, in which case we should be cautious in making drastic changes to our way of life and economy until there is more evidence.
Or does Homer believe that the evidence is so overwhelming and the need so urgent that we must turn the world upside down immediately?
Homer's fellow travelers on the left are completely convinced about man-made global warming to the absolute exclusion of anything else, a position based on politics and not on science.
Calm down JG, Homer is with you as far as it being an unproven theory. You however are unlike your fellow travelers on the right who are completely convinced that man-made global warming is in no way a possibility, and their position is also based on politics and not on science.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

HERE'S A LITTLE RECAP OF LAST YEAR.........

Coincidence? Just wondering..........

Alabama beat Arkansas,
and Arkansas fired their coach.

Alabama beat Tennessee,
and Tennessee fired their coach.

Alabama beat Auburn,
and Auburn fired their coach.

Then Alabama beat Notre Dame, and the Pope resigned.......

Damn, I wish the White House had a team!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt thinks that man-made global warming and the danger of these seeds are equally believable unproven theories. The only difference is that the safety/hazard of the seeds can be proven, one way or the other.
Not so much for man-made global warming.
Sterile Seeds: Why Worry? "These technologies are extremely dangerous," explains "because over 1.4 billion farmers - primarily poor farmers in Africa, Asia and Latin America - depend on farm-saved seed as their primary seed source. Monsanto GMO seeds do not germinate. If farmers can't save seed, they can't continue to adapt crops to their unique farming environments, and that spells disaster for global food security, meaning all seeds must be purchase cronies like Monsanto"

"Genetic seed sterility is not about improving the productivity or quality of crops, it's a quest to increase seed industry profits." "First and foremost, these technologies are intended to force farmers to buy seed every season and to take still more crop production control away from farmers and rely on GMO's."

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Abortion and religion have no place in politics, except for removing the danger of Islam from America.

If black folks want to commit genocide against their children, so be it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look dipstick.
If the military doesn't ask for it, its not the fault of Congress or the President if they don't get it.
Show me where the military requested it in their plan and it was denied.
It wasn't just the Humvees, none of our vehicles was properly armored against IED's__even our heaviest tanks were getting the tracks blown off. It was as though no one at the top had ever heard of IED's. And don't forget that the soldiers themselves were asking family members to purchase and send body armor for them because the military didn't have enough and much of what it did have was for sht.

Kevlar has a shelf life!

Rumsfeld stated, "you go to war with the army you have."

There were only 60 Arabic speakers during the first four months, there was no adequate protection against sand fleas, I could fill up this topix page and the next with failures large and small just from memory.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Never give up. Weeds will always grow, gardens always fall into disrepair. Stupidity has a siren's appeal that many citizens will always succumb to. Liberalism will rise and fall in this way often. Hang tight. The Sun also rises.
Winston Churchill: "I would say to the House, as I said to those who have joined this Government: "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat."
"All things be ready if our minds be so."
--- King Richard
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Too many wolves in sheep's clothing have risen to power to do their misdeeds and gotten away with it in the past by complacency and gullibility on the part of the people who were able to be successfully bamboozled.

Why couldn't that happen here considering the same mentality of half the populace and a media tied around the finger of the power elite who are clearly abusing that power?

This concerns me greatly.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Choice is fine, but your pro-active support for promoting abortions is disgusting.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares about this issue except looney-tunes whack job vegans.
lol

it's obvious that floriduh is a looney-tune whack job, but it's a vegan?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama and you deranged democrats are poisoning the world food supply and all Homer can do is rag on Galt??...
I was ragging on him for not joining in with you. So technically I was ragging on your behalf.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The GMO patents reveal that companies are developing suicide seeds whose genetic traits can be turned on and off by an external chemical "inducer" -- mixed with the company's patented agrochemicals.

In the not-so-distant future, we may see farmers planting seeds that will develop into productive (but sterile) crops only if sprayed with a carefully prescribed regimen that includes the company's proprietary pesticide, fertilizer or herbicide. The latest version of Monsanto's suicide seeds won't even germinate unless exposed to a special chemical, while AstraZeneca's technologies outline how to engineer crops to become stunted or otherwise impaired if not regularly exposed to the company's chemicals.

It's best to just assume that GMOs are no different from biological weapons you idiot?

Since when is eating genetically modified shit good for you idiot? Hell the seeds can't germinate..

OBAMA MAY NOT BE A VICTIM BUT HE IS FULLY CONTROLLED...You and them should all be arrested and tried for crimes against nature and human kind. You are corrupt, evil and a dope!

You deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the world food supply and all you can do is be a complete idiot...

Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

My best guess is that Galt like Flack probably owns Monsanto stock so they aren't going to be marching anywhere.

As long as they are making money people could grow tails from the Monsanto seeds and they wouldn't give a sh!t.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Too bad the Progressives here don't have the balls to confront some of their own posters.

You folks, cheer on absolute Progressive crazies here.

Not that I really mind. It shows how far afield Progressive thought is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 834,701 - 834,720 of1,072,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min HughBe 68,160
Music Artists A to Z 18 min _Zoey_ 247
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,691
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,637
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min truth-facts 45,499
Abby 7-11 1 hr j_m_w 12
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,830
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••