Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
834,521 - 834,540 of 1,095,052 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee
Suddenly the baggers are against corporations?
Tea Party lashes out at ‘Monsanto Protection Act’

Members of the Tea Party have joined protesters standing up against the ‘Monsanto Protection Act’, you idiot calling the provision a ‘special interest loophole’ for friends of Congress and a sellout obama.

The provision has now sparked so much outrage that both the far right and the far left are uniting in their condemnation of Section 735 of the Agricultural Appropriations Bill, which President Barack Obama bin Lying signed into law you complete moron.

http://rt.com/usa/tea-party-monsanto-act-281/

You deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is be a complete idiot...

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> How exactly does it fall on Clinton, when to make those type of adjustments something has to happen to prove that the Humvee's needed armor. If you don't remember, "there were no wars under Clinton's watch, just a booming economy." Clinton fell in between 2 Republican presidents named Bush. America was at war under the watch of both of them. The man in the middle (Clinton), a democrat steps in office, no wars & an economy jumping. It's called logic DB Writer. You should try it some times instead of always deflecting the self deserving blame on a man even republicans look up to!
Oh, no. I have to explain to another bufoon how government works.
Ok, listen up. Take notes if you need to.
Changes in design, such as armor for Humvees, must go through a procurement process. First, all procurements must be in response to a threat to be approved. Then, money must be appropriated for it. Then, it must go through source selection. Then it must go through concept exploration. Then it must go through design/development. Then it must be deployed.
These types of changes are usually accomodated in a FIVE YEAR DEFENSE PLAN, you fucking idiot.
Now, follow the arithmetic... naught plus naught is naught....
In Clinton's Five Yar Defense Plan, there was no thought of increasing the armor for the Humvees. The Five Year Defense Plan had to be amended to accomodate this and accelerate the process.... you fucking idiot.

And, please refrain from participating in a discussion of topics you don't know a goddam thing about.
dem

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
One of you moronic DemocRATS was asking what fascism was yesterday. Here is an example of the Millhouse Obama InJustice Department practicing it:
"Reporters should never be threatened with prosecution for the simple act of doing their jobs," the WHCA said in a statement Tuesday. "The problem is that in two recent cases, one involving Fox News' James Rosen and the other focused on the Associated Press, serious questions have been raised about whether our government has gotten far too aggressive in its monitoring of reporters' movements, phone records, and even personal email."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/21/co...
Us Democrats love fascism. Obama knows how to get away with it.
dem

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee
Suddenly the baggers are against corporations?
Good morning, lily. Doing your sock routine early today, we see.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is rag on teabaggers...
"I think the Monsanto Protection Act, how it was passed and how it was slipped into law is just another example of how this company (Monsanto) operates, how they manipulate our democracy, and how they buy off our elected officials."

As the Washington Times points out, the provision’s success is viewed by many as a victory by companies like Syngenta Corp, Cargill, Monsanto and affiliated PACs that have donated $7.5 million to members of Congress since 2009, and $372,000 to members of the Senate Appropriations Committee.

It remains unclear whether the bill’s six-month expiration means that the provision will be short-lived. Regardless, Food Democracy Now has begun a campaign calling on US President Barack Obama to veto the Continuing Resolution spending bill, which seems unlikely as HR 933 includes a sweeping amount of government funding.

http://rt.com/usa/monsanto-congress-silently-...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Rep. Peter King (R-NY) said Tuesday that tornado-ravaged Oklahoma should be given all the disaster aid it needs without concern for offsetting the spending.
King found himself in a bitter feud earlier this year over disaster relief for victims of Superstorm Sandy with his fellow Republican colleagues. Those GOP opponents to Sandy aid included Oklahoma's two Republican senators, James Inhofe and Tom Coburn. Coburn said earlier this week that any relief provided to his state should be offset elsewhere, while Inhofe insisted that Oklahoma's disaster relief will be different than the aid package provided to Sandy victims.
But the outspoken New York Republican doesn't think that should be a priority.
“I think they should get every penny they need. I’ve been through this. We can do the political games later on, the important thing is to get them the aid as quickly as they need it and not to make a political issue out of it,” King said, according to Roll Call.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...
You know, even an idiot like you should know that when any government has to continually borrow money for its day-to-day existence, that government is certian to collapse. Thus, everything government provides goes away.
What we need to do is take money away from Janet Napolitano's plan to create a massive military machine to make war on the American people, and divert that money to things we actually need, like disaster relief.
dem

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Changes in design, such as armor for Humvees, must go through a procurement process. First, all procurements must be in response to a threat to be approved. Then, money must be appropriated for it. Then, it must go through source selection. Then it must go through concept exploration. Then it must go through design/development. Then it must be deployed.
These types of changes are usually accomodated in a FIVE YEAR DEFENSE PLAN, you fucking idiot.
In Clinton's Five Yar Defense Plan, there was no thought of increasing the armor for the Humvees. The Five Year Defense Plan had to be amended to accomodate this and accelerate the process.... you fucking idiot.
And, please refrain from participating in a discussion of topics you don't know a goddam thing about.
Us Democrats here always talk about things we know nothing about. We just say stupid things because we are insane, helpless and want to continue to suck at the teat of government.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes!
Looks like a tea bag pusscccee got his feelings hurt.
You sellout idiot democrats will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...
dem

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey midget azzhole, where ya been?
Back in Ruskie looking for a new couple to marry?
Now lily, that's no way for shemales like you & Jean to talk.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"I think the Monsanto Protection Act, how it was passed and how it was slipped into law is just another example of how this company (Monsanto) operates, how they manipulate our democracy, and how they buy off our elected officials."
As the Washington Times points out, the provision’s success is viewed by many as a victory by companies like Syngenta Corp, Cargill, Monsanto and affiliated PACs that have donated $7.5 million to members of Congress since 2009, and $372,000 to members of the Senate Appropriations Committee.
It remains unclear whether the bill’s six-month expiration means that the provision will be short-lived. Regardless, Food Democracy Now has begun a campaign calling on US President Barack Obama to veto the Continuing Resolution spending bill, which seems unlikely as HR 933 includes a sweeping amount of government funding.
http://rt.com/usa/monsanto-congress-silently-...
You are an extraordinary parade of bullshit sonicfiller. You in fact, make the Corporatist Barack Obama the most GMO-dedicated politician in America.

You don't attain that position through errors or oversights. Obama was, all along, a stealth operative on behalf of Monsanto, Bill Gates, George Soros, biotech, GMOs, Wall Street and corporate control of the future of agriculture and ignorant democrats.

Michelle Obama's campaign for home gardens and clean nutritious food suddenly looks like a diversion, a cover story floated to obscure what Obama bin Lying has actually been doing you fool.
Nor does it seem coincidental that two of the Obama's biggest supporters, Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto, respectively, in 2010.

The point is you idiot that we are talking about a sitting president here, a president obama who presented himself, and was believed by many to be, an extraordinary departure from politics as usual.

Not only was that a wrong assessment, Obama was lying all along. He was, and he still is, Monsanto's man in Washington.

Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., took some early blame for the rider, including from the Center for Food Safety. "In this hidden backroom deal, Senator Mikulski turned her back on consumer, environmental, and farmer protection in favor of corporate welfare for GMO biotech companies such as Monsanto," CFS executive director Andrew Kimbrell said in a statement on March 20. "This abuse of power is not the kind of leadership the public has come to expect from Obama or (D)Senator Mikulski or the Democrat Majority in the Senate."

http://occupymonsanto360.org/2013/03/28/obama...

Sellout democrats will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207... -

March-Against-Monsanto

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Tea Party lashes out at ‘Monsanto Protection Act’
Members of the Tea Party have joined protesters standing up against the ‘Monsanto Protection Act’, you idiot calling the provision a ‘special interest loophole’ for friends of Congress and a sellout obama.
The provision has now sparked so much outrage that both the far right and the far left are uniting in their condemnation of Section 735 of the Agricultural Appropriations Bill, which President Barack Obama bin Lying signed into law you complete moron.
http://rt.com/usa/tea-party-monsanto-act-281/
You deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is be a complete idiot...
This from one of your Tea Party websites:
"Unbeknownst to many, this measure is nothing new and simply enables the Secretary of Agriculture to grant a temporary deregulation status for a crop in the event that it is the subject of a lawsuit. For the duration that any case is being processed through the court system, any attempts to damage a competitor during the legislative process will not be allowed to happen."

My God you're a f*cking idiot.
dem

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Well, just finished installing a redundant alarm system under my bed to catch all my sockpuppets.
Next step is to put a cheap camera/alarm on my hat to catch the sockpuppets who keep stealing my name. Already did the cafeteria.
Those dumb slimey sockpuppets have no clue I'm getting them next time. They're getting fingerprinted for sure next time. Can't wait until the next election when I can get myself arrested.
That will be fun. Justice.
When did you shave your head, lily?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, even an idiot like you should know that when any government has to continually borrow money for its day-to-day existence, that government is certian to collapse. Thus, everything government provides goes away.
What we need to do is take money away from Janet Napolitano's plan to create a massive military machine to make war on the American people, and divert that money to things we actually need, like disaster relief.
you were doing ok until the 'war'.

but then you slipped back into Alex Jones land.

it amazes me that seemingly intelligent people can believe in the must absurd BS.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying the military f*cked up by not armoring the Humvees correctly & this is Clinton's fault?

In the Dumbwaiter world of make believe, it is the job of the White House to design all military weaponry & transportation vehicles.

"You go to war with the Army you have".
dem

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Unbeknownst to many, this measure is nothing new and simply enables the Secretary of Agriculture to grant a temporary deregulation status for a crop in the event that it is the subject of a lawsuit. For the duration that any case is being processed through the court system, any attempts to damage a competitor during the legislative process will not be allowed to happen."
Hi Dumbfk. Do you always misunderstand what you read and post comments exposing you are a moron? Are you for real?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are an extraordinary parade of bullshit sonicfiller. You in fact, make the Corporatist Barack Obama the most GMO-dedicated politician in America.
You don't attain that position through errors or oversights. Obama was, all along, a stealth operative on behalf of Monsanto, Bill Gates, George Soros, biotech, GMOs, Wall Street and corporate control of the future of agriculture and ignorant democrats.
Michelle Obama's campaign for home gardens and clean nutritious food suddenly looks like a diversion, a cover story floated to obscure what Obama bin Lying has actually been doing you fool.
Nor does it seem coincidental that two of the Obama's biggest supporters, Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto, respectively, in 2010.
The point is you idiot that we are talking about a sitting president here, a president obama who presented himself, and was believed by many to be, an extraordinary departure from politics as usual.
Not only was that a wrong assessment, Obama was lying all along. He was, and he still is, Monsanto's man in Washington.
Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., took some early blame for the rider, including from the Center for Food Safety. "In this hidden backroom deal, Senator Mikulski turned her back on consumer, environmental, and farmer protection in favor of corporate welfare for GMO biotech companies such as Monsanto," CFS executive director Andrew Kimbrell said in a statement on March 20. "This abuse of power is not the kind of leadership the public has come to expect from Obama or (D)Senator Mikulski or the Democrat Majority in the Senate."
http://occupymonsanto360.org/2013/03/28/obama...
Sellout democrats will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207... -
March-Against-Monsanto
Conservatives Laugh As Liberals Attack President Over Non-Existent ‘Monsanto Protection Act’

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/03/28/conse...

try 'explaining' that one.

and we're all aware of the fact that the rider was in a bill that Obama had to pass. a bill passed through Congress with bipartisan support. your non-stop copy and paste is not going to change that awareness.
dem

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you were doing ok until the 'war'.
but then you slipped back into Alex Jones land.
it amazes me that seemingly intelligent people can believe in the must absurd BS.
Good boy. Just keep repeating those eight year old talking points that were BS to begin with. It looks like you have been on a trip to another universe so I have a news flash for you Obamabot.

There is a world wide economic problem right now that started years ago.

Wait! I'm looking in your ear to make sure it's not clogged and I can see right through to the other side? Hello! I hear an echo coming from inside your head. Wow! Too late for you.

It was the war?

Oh yeah, sure thing Obamabot.

Hehe.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the food supply and all you can say is f*cking idiot...

Tea Party Patriots Criticize 'Monsanto Protection Act'- Huffington Post

The "Monsanto Protection Act," a controversial provision protecting the biotech giant from litigation, has found a critic in the tea party.

The provision, Section 735 signed into law by President Barack Obama late last month.

Since then it's ignited an advocacy firestorm, with 250,000 people signing a petition opposing the provision and Food Democracy Now network organizing a protest at the White House last week. Critics -- including members of the tea party -- have expressed dismay, not only at the provision's contents, but at the secretive way in which the biotech rider was introduced by democrats and a sellout obama...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/02/mons...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

NASA has contracted an engineer to develop a 3D food printer for space vehicle/bases. In other words a Food Replicator. Seems someone mentioned that just the other day!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Republicans’ Hatred of Obama Blinds Them to Public Disinterest in Scandals

Republicans are so focused on their bitter battles against Obama, they can’t see how little impact the “scandals” have had on public opinion.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/columns/off-to...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Yahoo 49,229
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min Insect Trust 68,820
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 36 min Hayden 22
29 Shot in Spate ofWeekend Chicago Violence 50 min Anonymous 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 97,727
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 550
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,625
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 176,650
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters