Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
834,501 - 834,520 of 1,080,047 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

The one thing I can say about Obama he has eliminated the fence sitters. People have an opinion and the difference between those who approve and disapprove +0.7 is statistically a tie.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
FEMA is a joke, totally useless as a first response agency.
Their only value is as a piggy bank to dispense money.
The last thing folks in Oklahoma need is that publicity hound from the White House interfering in their cleanup efforts. Unlike the slugs and looters in New Orleans, these folks can help themselves.
This being the Magic Negro's time in office, FEMA will probably try helping only those that the IRS has listed as being non-Conservatives. The rest can go to Hell. Tea Party members will not be given water.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I stick to the subject while you evade it with flowery naivete' and bombastic embellishments. You are calmly stacking candies while the guns of evil are firing. Are you shell-shocked into this glib stupidity or were destined and born to this predicament?
frontporch lives in the land of denial. When confronted with bad news he/she ignores and wildly posts such idiocies as "there is no proof that the IRS targeted conservatives"

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Latest poll results show 98% of Americans think that the republicans have 'cried wolf ' once too often and all of their Obamagate "scandals" amount to a steaming pile of horse caca.
98%, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA....

Go play with your poll, sonny:]
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Latest poll results show 98% of Americans think that the republicans have 'cried wolf ' once too often and all of their Obamagate "scandals" amount to a steaming pile of horse caca.
You have totally loss it. Do you truly think anyone here including your fellow Progressives believe any of your bald face lies. Try at less rein them in enough that the gullible may bite.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
frontporch lives in the land of denial. When confronted with bad news he/she ignores and wildly posts such idiocies as "there is no proof that the IRS targeted conservatives"
He's got canned responses sitting on his cranial shelves. Don't like a post? Just reach for "There's no proof" and sling it out there.

His posts are not at all well though out but simple Liberal knee-jerk responses.

...with a strong emphasis on the 'jerk'...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what I mean. You are a captive of your self-induced psychosis.
Reality and frontporch have parted company a while back.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yeah, prove it. George W Bush couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time or handle his own umbrella, George Bush 41 spit up on the Japanese premier, Ronald Reagan couldn't speak to the nation without Nancy whispering prompts in his ear that he repeated like a well-trained parrot, Gerald Ford couldn't walk straight down an airplane boarding ramp, and Nixon couldn't even stay in the office without landing in jail. Did I leave anyone out, Aunt Bettie Lou?
Oh ,yes, I almost left out the biggest no show President, Dwight D. Eisenhower.He never even ran the country for a day . Ike's top puppet master Sherman Adams made all the decisions for him. Eisenhower could have changed the White House address to his favorite golf course and no one would have noticed for all the time Ike spent on the back nine at Augusta(Probably,that's what broke Ike's heart) Let's see if we go further back in history; there's poor old self-made millionaire Hoover. Remember his 'Hoovervilles'? He could make a buck for himself ,but not a dime for the American people or the government. Cool Calvin Coolidge was better out of the White House fly-fishing and verbalizing the grammatically correct sentence; TRex was too busy with his horse to govern;Chester A Arthur favored eating ,adultery , and pedophilia then governing in that order; James Garfield was too busy getting shot to govern as President; We might have to go all the way back to Abe Lincoln to match Barack Obama's Presidential governing skills.But , we all know what happened to Honest Abe (the one Great Republican President) He was shot by a republican second-rate actor John Wilkes Booth.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You have totally loss it. Do you truly think anyone here including your fellow Progressives believe any of your bald face lies. Try at less rein them in enough that the gullible may bite.
And the march of progressive smart government goes on. How do I know this? Just yesterday President Obama and Senator John McCain met to discuss the final details of the new Immigration and Border Security Bill! BREAKING NEWS! from Senator Tom Carper sent to me in an e-mail:"... this evening my colleagues on the Senate Judiciary Committee voted to support legislation that will make necessary changes to fix our broken immigration system. The Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act (S. 744), often called the "Gang of Eight" plan, now goes to the full Senate where my colleagues will continue to debate and refine this critical piece of legislation." And just last night. "Senate Judiciary Committee Approves Immigration Overhaul Bill
In a bipartisan vote of 13 to 5, the Senate Judiciary Committee approved a broad overhaul of the nationís immigration laws Tuesday evening, sending the legislation onto the floor, where the fight is expected to last through June." Check this out: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/22/us/politics...

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I stick to the subject while you evade it with flowery naivete' and bombastic embellishments. You are calmly stacking candies while the guns of evil are firing. Are you shell-shocked into this glib stupidity or were destined and born to this predicament?
You're stuttering so fast that you can't tell you're speaking gibberish.:-D
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You're stuttering so fast that you can't tell you're speaking gibberish.:-D
You idiot might help if you make a declaration of dependence. Sacrifice yourself on an altar of despair and then you might earn the right to be fed.

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

http://occupy-monsanto.com/tag/march/
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez will seize at least eight farms with a total of 28,417 acres of land, the Communications and Information Ministry said in a statement published on its Web site today.
ďLand isnít private; itís the property of the nation,Ē Chavez said.
Chavez has confiscated thousands of acres of land during the past few years as he increases state control of the economy.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...
Does this website suit you and Realtime better?
Breaking News from 2009 :-)
Chavez is dead
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Long time Orlando Sentinel conservative columnist and author Charlie Reese has died at 76 yoa.

He was one of Fred/Pauls favorites.

Charlie spent more time in the Sentinel parking lot smoking than he did inside his office.

Terrific writer__only attended college briefly iirc.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This being the Magic Negro's time in office, FEMA will probably try helping only those that the IRS has listed as being non-Conservatives. The rest can go to Hell. Tea Party members will not be given water.
Funny how the Oklahoma Senators voted to tell those in the liberal leaning disaster areas of Sandy to f*ck themselves are now out there begging for Federal help.

We will now see whether the Senators from NY & NJ return the favor.

I

Since: May 13

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

*** BREAKING NEWS ***

Obama's Treasury Secretary targeted Conservative dealerships after GM takeover by Obama.

Only Conservative dealerships were targeted for forced closure.

So if you see empty lots of dealership cars in your neighborhood remember: Liberalism won!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the Oklahoma Senators voted to tell those in the liberal leaning disaster areas of Sandy to f*ck themselves are now out there begging for Federal help.
I
Oklahoma Senator Wonít Support Tornado Relief Without Budget Cuts

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/05/21/...

Coburnís Right: Disaster Relief Bills Often a Fiasco for Taxpayers

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/348926/c...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I
Do you RealDave have any idea or comprehension as to how ridiculous bigoted and stupid you look??

NO one else on this thread looks as stupid as you do... Hello!!.. Not even Yeah....

Your parents must given you gaseous trolls to play with or fed you rat shit, telling you they were Raisins or some shit, poison or something when you were growing up you retard...

You deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is rag on storm victims??...

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

You and them should all be arrested and tried for crimes against nature and human kind. You are Corrupt, Evil and a Bigot!

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A Marine spends the best years of his/her life honing their hearts, minds and bodies to a very sharp edge to serve their country and then the Magic Negro doesn't want to hold an umbrella?
This is like hauling garbage to the dump in a Rolls Royce.
The Boy Messiah just pizzed on America for the one thousandth time and you are clapping and egging him on.
Can you do any other stupid pet tricks for us?
Marines have swerved Presidents for years. So why is this different with Obama.

You do realize that the Marines stationed at the White House open the door for everyone. So why aren't you & your dumbasss buddies screaming about Marines being "doormen"???

There is only one plausible reason you right whiners care about the umbrella.

I know you.

You know it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Marines have swerved Presidents for years. So why is this different with Obama.
You do realize that the Marines stationed at the White House open the door for everyone. So why aren't you & your dumbasss buddies screaming about Marines being "doormen"???
There is only one plausible reason you right whiners care about the umbrella.
I know you.
You know it.
Obama breaches Marine umbrella protocol you stupid idiot. Obama should have asked the Marine to hand him the umbrella, not hold it for him you fool.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Just another example of how president nobama expects the marines to disobey their regulations for his comfort. The boy, president nobama is so incompetent and inept he probably expects them to wipe his azz.
Still waiting for a picture of a marine holding an umbrella for the president or anyone else. We all know about the one where nobama demeaned the marines, show another.
Peace
KMA
I understand just how stupid you are.

But if the regulation says that they serve the President, it supersedes the umbrella rule.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min LRS 174,635
How to install windows 8 20 min Its a POS-Dont Bother 2
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 20 min Shari23 5
People Can ĎProtect Themselves From an Overly A... 23 min ShootThePompousGovPeeps 3
Abby July 25, 2014 26 min Shari23 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min Shananananana4pali 67,947
City to install more jet noise monitors in Chicago 44 min BetterToTaxnigBulletNoise 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 97,539
Amy 7-24 4 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 17 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search