Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#908993 May 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your opinion about Gosnell?
Trying to make abortion just a religious issue and not an ethical one is taking a pass on ethics.
Gosnell committed infanticide, no different than other late-term abortionists liked the sainted Dr. Tiller. Too bad some idiot killed Tiller instead of throwing his ass in prison.

Infanticide is illegal and more prosecutions like that of Gosnell should be conducted.

Galt thinks women who have abortions are totally immoral and lacking in ethics, but those are not crimes. One cannot legislate ethics.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#908994 May 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your opinion about Gosnell?
Trying to make abortion just a religious issue and not an ethical one is taking a pass on ethics.
After a baby is alive outside the womb, the word "abortion" no longer applies in ANY discussion.
This is just an indication as to how decrepit our society has become. We are actually discussing whether it is proper and legal to kill a human after birth because the birth was related to an illegal abortion.
Am I the only person who sees the absolute hideousness of this?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#908995 May 22, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Poor farmers in Africa, Asia and Latin America - depend on farm-saved seed as their primary seed source.
GMO seeds DO NOT germinate and must be purchased you fool...
If the small farmer in Africa can't save seed, they can't continue to adapt or grow crops to their unique farming environments, and that spells disaster for global food security."
So, those farmers should not buy such seeds.

Big business opportunity for you to sell them unmodified seeds (although only a one-time sale).

End of story.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#908996 May 22, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt.
Lois Lerner, director of IRS division that targeted conservative groups pleaded the fifth today, of course that was after violating others first for three years.
Aren't Democrats great?
Oh well, at least Obama signed off on a $100,000 bonus for her, his fellow criminal.
The U.S.A. is currently being run by a two-bit dictator and fascist, Obama.
It's not just the fact the USA is currently being run by a two-bit dictator and fascist but that he and the highest officials of the land are brazingly feigning immunity to the law and the constitution and, so far, getting away with it.

If the liberal media doesn't get off their comfortable position on the fence or if enough Democrats don't take this bull by the horns for the sake of the country, they very well COULD get away with it.

And nobody's rights will be safe anymore.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#908998 May 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie. We all went after the poster from NJ on his position on gay marriage.
You retardicans just lie about everything. Do you have balls?
But you had absolutely no concern about his overt black racism.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#908999 May 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load. I repeat, there will be no impeachment and no one will resign. Next...
Aunt Bettie Lou is only waxing nostalgic for the halcyon days of the Clinton years. "Return with us now to those thrilling days of yesteryear, when every jackleg news organization in Washington — that is, virtually all of them — was feeding out of Kenneth Starr’s soft little hand like a Shetland pony.
Having recently left the country for a few weeks of media deprivation therapy, I returned to find excited pundits comparing President Obama to Richard M. Nixon on the basis of three transparently bogus White House “scandals” that make Starr’s fabled “Whitewater” investigation look like the crime of the century.
Once again, the word “impeachment” is in the air, as excited GOP congressmen dream of driving a Democratic president from office. Once again, the nation appears to be headed for a fun-filled summer of televised hearings, elaborately feigned indignation, and predictions of dramatic revelations that either never materialize or blow up in their sponsor’s faces." Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/sorry-republicans... Sorry republicans; we won't go back in your Mr. Peabody Wayback Machine . Americans are 'going forward' with President Obama to immigration and border security, ending American global over-reach and military adventurism, gun sanity laws that saves our children from being shot in their classrooms and on the streets by deranged gunmen , and protecting our vital ecosystem services that no society can prosper without with comprehensive climate change legislation.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#909000 May 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah what about the ethics of it JG? You cannot turn your back on the ethics!
First you don't care about genetically altered seeds, now you're dismissing the ethics part of abortion and you have not 100% ruled out man-made global warming, wtf is wrong with you today?
Gosnell's first named was Kermit.

Nothing wrong with Galt's ethics. I was just pointing out he fell for lily's over-hyped claim that abortion is all about religion and misused the connection.

You on the other hand never give ethics a thought. Whatever the Progressives tell you is alright with you -damn being ethical
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#909003 May 22, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Let the truth out,'No Surprize'.Of course, you're dismissing that it is DEMOCRATS who are proposing repeal of the 'Monsanto Protection Act clause' Cynically dubbed the "Farmer Assurance Provision," the Monsanto Protection Act allows Monsanto and other companies to ignore existing food safety rules, and continue selling genetically modified seeds even if a court has blocked them from doing so.
Even worse is how this shameful giveaway became law. It was inserted anonymously, and without review into the must-pass budget bill to avoid government shutdown in March. "Smuggled into the bill President Obama signed to avert a government shutdown in March was a sneaky little rider called the “farmer assurance provision.” It’s since come to be known as the Monsanto Protection Act, being very assuring to the biotech giant, if no one else. It allows farmers to plant genetically modified crops before they’ve been declared safe by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, in defiance of court orders suspending planting until environmental reviews can be completed.
Once food-advocacy groups and then the general public found out about the quietly passed provision, outcry against it spread, in the form of petitions and even rare displays of bipartisan solidarity. On Monday, Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) announced that he’s introducing an amendment to the Senate version of the farm bill that would repeal the Monsanto Protection Act in its entirety." Check this out: http://grist.org/news/could-the-monsanto-prot...
You and others are acting like Obamabots, diverting attention from the real crimes of the Obama Regime...Benghazi, the IRS, and suppression of freedom of the press.

While acting like Bloomerberg, the food nanny.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#909004 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Big business opportunity for you to sell them unmodified seeds (although only a one-time sale).
End of story.
Oh no no no no no this is not the end of this story JG.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#909005 May 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosnell's first named was Kermit.
Nothing wrong with Galt's ethics. I was just pointing out he fell for lily's over-hyped claim that abortion is all about religion and misused the connection.
You on the other hand never give ethics a thought. Whatever the Progressives tell you is alright with you -damn being ethical
Quit ass kissing, you already have Galt's undying love.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#909006 May 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised your wish wasn't to be taller and smarter.
Average height, 5'10". Significantly larger elsewhere...)))))
A hell of a lot more intelligent than you.
But, I may have misjudged you. Perhaps you can explain to us why you label yourself as "liberal" when you promote conservative medieval ideologies that require a peasant class and unverified status for an elite ruling class.
Then, you can explain to us why you label yourself "progressive" when all the ideas you support cause everything they are implemented into to regress.

You know, you have to be really stupid to do that.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#909007 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a farmer in India is a good reason to commit suicide.
See now that's funny.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#909008 May 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, but listening to the Progressives here it is of no concern that an administration targeted their political enemies at the IRS and DOJ both.
No big deal.
Progressives have no ethics.
It will only prove to me we have become a country where accountability doesn't matter unless you're not a democrat. If that should prove to be the case in the end, God forbid, I'm out. It will be over for me. It won't matter who cares about this country or not anymore. It will be theirs. Not mine or ours. Obama will have successfully fundamentally transformed this country into a police state and his longed for one-party system.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#909009 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosnell committed infanticide, no different than other late-term abortionists liked the sainted Dr. Tiller. Too bad some idiot killed Tiller instead of throwing his ass in prison.
Infanticide is illegal and more prosecutions like that of Gosnell should be conducted.
Galt thinks women who have abortions are totally immoral and lacking in ethics, but those are not crimes. One cannot legislate ethics.
We already regulate ethics. Murder and stealing is illegal.

But, what irritates me the most with lily and her ilk is the insistence that abortion clinics should be left unregulated and unmonitored.

There was much more wrong with the Gosnell legally operating abortion clinic than infants with slit throats and jars of baby feet.

The place was totally filthy and unsafe for those using the services.

They were also abusing pain medication which was what brought the FBI to the clinic. Gosnell was found guilty of manslaughter in the OD death of one of his patients.

lily's moronic response is they could have gone somewhere else. What guarantee any other abortion clinic is safe to use if they are left unregulated and unmonitored?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#909010 May 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
Flack are you blaming Obama for genetically modified seeds?
No. They have been around for some time now. Not as extensive as now. I do worry some about their inability to seed and also their impact on bees.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#909011 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
End of story.
How Obama Monsanto Is Threatening Global Food Diversity With The State Department’s Help

After a big win in the Supreme Court on Monday, in an unanimous ruling written by Justice Elena Kagan, JUSTICE KAGAN delivered the opinion of the Court for biotech firm Monsanto Company has more or less solidified its control of the American food supply.

Monsanto’s patented genetically modified (GM) seeds comprise roughly 90 percent of the U.S. seed market, driving conventional seeds to near extinction. Now, the company has set its sights on the rest of the world.

A report released Monday from Food and Water Watch details how the State Department has bolstered the biotech industry in its quest to dominate the global seed market. The report found that in 926 diplomatic cables between the State Department and embassies, officials pushed embassies to pressure foreign lawmakers to accept American seeds and intervene in “problematic legislation” banning or restricting GM crops. Even after Monsanto was caught violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and bribing an Indonesian official, U.S. diplomats continued to aggressively promote the company’s interests.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#909012 May 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Quit ass kissing, you already have Galt's undying love.
Whatever the Progressives tell you is alright with you -damn ethics.

You are a blind, foolish ass kisser.
Dumb lol

West Hartford, CT

#909013 May 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
F-5 tornadoes are very rare, dumb carol.
Temperature and pressure are related, dumb carol.
Temp goes up pressure goes up, dumb carol.
Hottest decade ever, dumb carol.
Heat creates lift in the atmosphere, dumb carol.
Lift creates shear, dumb carol.
Shear creates tornadoes, dumb carol.
You are an idiot for sure. All you liberals know it's George Bush's fault, not science.

Nice copy & paste job though, moron.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#909014 May 22, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It will only prove to me we have become a country where accountability doesn't matter unless you're not a democrat. If that should prove to be the case in the end, God forbid, I'm out. It will be over for me. It won't matter who cares about this country or not anymore. It will be theirs. Not mine or ours. Obama will have successfully fundamentally transformed this country into a police state and his longed for one-party system.
LOL, just wait till he launches his get whitey scheme!!!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#909015 May 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
After a baby is alive outside the womb, the word "abortion" no longer applies in ANY discussion.
This is just an indication as to how decrepit our society has become. We are actually discussing whether it is proper and legal to kill a human after birth because the birth was related to an illegal abortion.
Am I the only person who sees the absolute hideousness of this?
No we are not; Gosnell was arrested , legally charged and being tried in a U S Court of law for murder . The Roe v. Wade abortion law worked like it was intended; it outlawed the use and practice of abortion on demand performed on women by unqualified , medical practitioners and quacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 49 min Red_Forman 5,399
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 50,484
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Fitzwalkerstan Pu... 183,939
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 69,018
lace hairline fusion ! ! ! 8 hr Soliloquy 2
Dear Abby 1-31-15 8 hr PEllen 1
Amy 1-31-15 8 hr PEllen 1

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 2:32PM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]