Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

West Hartford, CT

#908740 May 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey midget azzhole, where ya been?
Back in Ruskie looking for a new couple to marry?
Now lily, that's no way for shemales like you & Jean to talk.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908742 May 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"I think the Monsanto Protection Act, how it was passed and how it was slipped into law is just another example of how this company (Monsanto) operates, how they manipulate our democracy, and how they buy off our elected officials."
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...
As the Washington Times points out, the provision’s success is viewed by many as a victory by companies like Syngenta Corp, Cargill, Monsanto and affiliated PACs that have donated $7.5 million to members of Congress since 2009, and $372,000 to members of the Senate Appropriations Committee.
It remains unclear whether the bill’s six-month expiration means that the provision will be short-lived. Regardless, Food Democracy Now has begun a campaign calling on US President Barack Obama to veto the Continuing Resolution spending bill, which seems unlikely as HR 933 includes a sweeping amount of government funding.
http://rt.com/usa/monsanto-congress-silently-...
You are an extraordinary parade of bullshit sonicfiller. You in fact, make the Corporatist Barack Obama the most GMO-dedicated politician in America.

You don't attain that position through errors or oversights. Obama was, all along, a stealth operative on behalf of Monsanto, Bill Gates, George Soros, biotech, GMOs, Wall Street and corporate control of the future of agriculture and ignorant democrats.

Michelle Obama's campaign for home gardens and clean nutritious food suddenly looks like a diversion, a cover story floated to obscure what Obama bin Lying has actually been doing you fool.
Nor does it seem coincidental that two of the Obama's biggest supporters, Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto, respectively, in 2010.

The point is you idiot that we are talking about a sitting president here, a president obama who presented himself, and was believed by many to be, an extraordinary departure from politics as usual.

Not only was that a wrong assessment, Obama was lying all along. He was, and he still is, Monsanto's man in Washington.

Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., took some early blame for the rider, including from the Center for Food Safety. "In this hidden backroom deal, Senator Mikulski turned her back on consumer, environmental, and farmer protection in favor of corporate welfare for GMO biotech companies such as Monsanto," CFS executive director Andrew Kimbrell said in a statement on March 20. "This abuse of power is not the kind of leadership the public has come to expect from Obama or (D)Senator Mikulski or the Democrat Majority in the Senate."

http://occupymonsanto360.org/2013/03/28/obama...

Sellout democrats will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207... -

March-Against-Monsanto
Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#908743 May 22, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Tea Party lashes out at ‘Monsanto Protection Act’
Members of the Tea Party have joined protesters standing up against the ‘Monsanto Protection Act’, you idiot calling the provision a ‘special interest loophole’ for friends of Congress and a sellout obama.
The provision has now sparked so much outrage that both the far right and the far left are uniting in their condemnation of Section 735 of the Agricultural Appropriations Bill, which President Barack Obama bin Lying signed into law you complete moron.
http://rt.com/usa/tea-party-monsanto-act-281/
You deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is be a complete idiot...
This from one of your Tea Party websites:
"Unbeknownst to many, this measure is nothing new and simply enables the Secretary of Agriculture to grant a temporary deregulation status for a crop in the event that it is the subject of a lawsuit. For the duration that any case is being processed through the court system, any attempts to damage a competitor during the legislative process will not be allowed to happen."

My God you're a f*cking idiot.
dem

West Hartford, CT

#908744 May 22, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Well, just finished installing a redundant alarm system under my bed to catch all my sockpuppets.
Next step is to put a cheap camera/alarm on my hat to catch the sockpuppets who keep stealing my name. Already did the cafeteria.
Those dumb slimey sockpuppets have no clue I'm getting them next time. They're getting fingerprinted for sure next time. Can't wait until the next election when I can get myself arrested.
That will be fun. Justice.
When did you shave your head, lily?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#908745 May 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, even an idiot like you should know that when any government has to continually borrow money for its day-to-day existence, that government is certian to collapse. Thus, everything government provides goes away.
What we need to do is take money away from Janet Napolitano's plan to create a massive military machine to make war on the American people, and divert that money to things we actually need, like disaster relief.
you were doing ok until the 'war'.

but then you slipped back into Alex Jones land.

it amazes me that seemingly intelligent people can believe in the must absurd BS.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#908746 May 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, no. I have to explain to another bufoon how government works.
Ok, listen up. Take notes if you need to.
Changes in design, such as armor for Humvees, must go through a procurement process. First, all procurements must be in response to a threat to be approved. Then, money must be appropriated for it. Then, it must go through source selection. Then it must go through concept exploration. Then it must go through design/development. Then it must be deployed.
These types of changes are usually accomodated in a FIVE YEAR DEFENSE PLAN, you fucking idiot.
Now, follow the arithmetic... naught plus naught is naught....
In Clinton's Five Yar Defense Plan, there was no thought of increasing the armor for the Humvees. The Five Year Defense Plan had to be amended to accomodate this and accelerate the process.... you fucking idiot.
And, please refrain from participating in a discussion of topics you don't know a goddam thing about.
So, you are saying the military f*cked up by not armoring the Humvees correctly & this is Clinton's fault?

In the Dumbwaiter world of make believe, it is the job of the White House to design all military weaponry & transportation vehicles.

"You go to war with the Army you have".
dem

West Hartford, CT

#908748 May 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Unbeknownst to many, this measure is nothing new and simply enables the Secretary of Agriculture to grant a temporary deregulation status for a crop in the event that it is the subject of a lawsuit. For the duration that any case is being processed through the court system, any attempts to damage a competitor during the legislative process will not be allowed to happen."
Hi Dumbfk. Do you always misunderstand what you read and post comments exposing you are a moron? Are you for real?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#908749 May 22, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are an extraordinary parade of bullshit sonicfiller. You in fact, make the Corporatist Barack Obama the most GMO-dedicated politician in America.
You don't attain that position through errors or oversights. Obama was, all along, a stealth operative on behalf of Monsanto, Bill Gates, George Soros, biotech, GMOs, Wall Street and corporate control of the future of agriculture and ignorant democrats.
Michelle Obama's campaign for home gardens and clean nutritious food suddenly looks like a diversion, a cover story floated to obscure what Obama bin Lying has actually been doing you fool.
Nor does it seem coincidental that two of the Obama's biggest supporters, Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto, respectively, in 2010.
The point is you idiot that we are talking about a sitting president here, a president obama who presented himself, and was believed by many to be, an extraordinary departure from politics as usual.
Not only was that a wrong assessment, Obama was lying all along. He was, and he still is, Monsanto's man in Washington.
Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., took some early blame for the rider, including from the Center for Food Safety. "In this hidden backroom deal, Senator Mikulski turned her back on consumer, environmental, and farmer protection in favor of corporate welfare for GMO biotech companies such as Monsanto," CFS executive director Andrew Kimbrell said in a statement on March 20. "This abuse of power is not the kind of leadership the public has come to expect from Obama or (D)Senator Mikulski or the Democrat Majority in the Senate."
Sellout democrats will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207... -
March-Against-Monsanto
Conservatives Laugh As Liberals Attack President Over Non-Existent ‘Monsanto Protection Act’

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/03/28/conse...

try 'explaining' that one.

and we're all aware of the fact that the rider was in a bill that Obama had to pass. a bill passed through Congress with bipartisan support. your non-stop copy and paste is not going to change that awareness.
dem

West Hartford, CT

#908751 May 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you were doing ok until the 'war'.
but then you slipped back into Alex Jones land.
it amazes me that seemingly intelligent people can believe in the must absurd BS.
Good boy. Just keep repeating those eight year old talking points that were BS to begin with. It looks like you have been on a trip to another universe so I have a news flash for you Obamabot.

There is a world wide economic problem right now that started years ago.

Wait! I'm looking in your ear to make sure it's not clogged and I can see right through to the other side? Hello! I hear an echo coming from inside your head. Wow! Too late for you.

It was the war?

Oh yeah, sure thing Obamabot.

Hehe.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908752 May 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the food supply and all you can say is f*cking idiot...

Tea Party Patriots Criticize 'Monsanto Protection Act'- Huffington Post

The "Monsanto Protection Act," a controversial provision protecting the biotech giant from litigation, has found a critic in the tea party.

The provision, Section 735 signed into law by President Barack Obama late last month.

Since then it's ignited an advocacy firestorm, with 250,000 people signing a petition opposing the provision and Food Democracy Now network organizing a protest at the White House last week. Critics -- including members of the tea party -- have expressed dismay, not only at the provision's contents, but at the secretive way in which the biotech rider was introduced by democrats and a sellout obama...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/02/mons...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#908753 May 22, 2013
NASA has contracted an engineer to develop a 3D food printer for space vehicle/bases. In other words a Food Replicator. Seems someone mentioned that just the other day!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#908754 May 22, 2013
Republicans’ Hatred of Obama Blinds Them to Public Disinterest in Scandals

Republicans are so focused on their bitter battles against Obama, they can’t see how little impact the “scandals” have had on public opinion.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/columns/off-to...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#908756 May 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You better not touch my pizza while I cook you two.
What a loser. Go eat your pop-tarts, zero.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908762 May 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives Laugh As Liberals Attack President Over Non-Existent ‘Monsanto Protection Act’
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/03/28/conse...
try 'explaining' that one.
and we're all aware of the fact that the rider was in a bill that Obama had to pass. a bill passed through Congress with bipartisan support. your non-stop copy and paste is not going to change that awareness.
Even the Tea Party is pissed about Obama bin Lying and his ‘Monsanto Protection Act’

Feeling angry about the “Monsanto Protection Act”? You know, the that piece of legislation that obama allowed GMO crops to be planted even in defiance of a court order? The law is so scary that it’s inspiring outrage from the far right you inane idiot.

It’s always a delight to see the left and right agree on anything, and when it comes to fighting genetically modified giant Monsanto, it may well take just that kind of a passionate coalition to get anything done you fool.

But it’s not the GMO issue that’s turning Tea Party Patriot Dustin Siggins’ stomach — it’s the precedent this could set for other corporations that might want legal immunity you fool.

The bill states that even if future research shows that GMOs or GE seeds cause significant health problems, cancer, etc, anything, that the federal courts no longer have any power to stop their spread, use, or sales.

You defending Monsanto and Obama bin Lying, you sonicfiller and them should all be arrested and tried for crimes against nature and human kind. You are Corrupt and evil! Idiot is not what you do. It's who you are sonicfiller...

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-senator...

Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#908763 May 22, 2013
Hi everyone,

Have you heard I got caught being Nixonian again so we have a new scandal this week too. My fellow thug, Eric Holder whom I appointed to corrupt Justice and act as the Secret Police has threatened a Fox News reporter and my buddy Eric is also violating the first amendment here too!

Just think of all the corrupt things I am and have been doing you don't know about.

Nixon was a boy scout compared to me.

You can trust me though! Honest!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908765 May 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Republicans’ Hatred of Obama Blinds Them to Public Disinterest in Scandals
Republicans are so focused on their bitter battles against Obama, they can’t see how little impact the “scandals” have had on public opinion.
http://www.nationaljournal.com/columns/off-to...
Obama and you deranged democrats are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is rag on republicans... You are an idiot...
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#908766 May 22, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your tranny train forgot "its better to give than to receive" years ago, you leftist freeloader. You and your 5 or 6 mudrats have been on the dole ever since.....
You're truly obsessed with gay people! I don't agree with it but, I honestly don't care so that abnormality doesn't cross my mind daily. You on the other hand talk about them repeatedly everyday so something must be wrong with you. Toy should get that checked out before you act in your desires!
dem

West Hartford, CT

#908770 May 22, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh "hi", retarded phag......
Hi big boy. Yes, I dem, am a complete tranny phag and my partners and fellow shemales lily & Dumb Dave have joined me in sockpuppeting this morning. We love to lick Obama's balls and were mistreated as children.
dem

West Hartford, CT

#908778 May 22, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Well, just finished installing a redundant alarm system under my bed to catch all my sockpuppets.
Next step is to put a cheap camera/alarm on my hat to catch the sockpuppets who keep stealing my name. Already did the cafeteria.
Those dumb slimey sockpuppets have no clue I'm getting them next time. They're getting fingerprinted for sure next time. Can't wait until the next election when I can get myself arrested.
That will be fun. Justice.
Hi KKKoward. What color straightjacket are you wearing today?
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#908779 May 22, 2013
Google Says Governments Are Using Their Services to Censor the Internet

http://www.occupycorporatism.com/google-says-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Earthling-1 47,083
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min Jonah1 50,078
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 32 min Nono 4,060
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 53 min Le Jimbo 6
Amy 10-2 1 hr he who knows 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cheftell 68,568
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,625
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]