Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,718)

Showing posts 834,341 - 834,360 of1,071,728
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She's just a red hairing.
What does her having red hair have to do with it?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I don't need to tell myself son.
Your posts are constant reminders!
Yep, every time I post to you will be the statement-

"You post whatever floats to the top."

Your out of the blue, off topic nonsense is never ending.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You make a claim about President Bush Lying. Back it up Yeahoo?
No wmd's son. Even bushie wouldn't apologize on TV.

Too bad you can't back up your claims... like the dow.

My, my. Don't you just make a cute little liar as usual?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
You're just a loser.. Hispanics taking over Deltona eh??

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Time to go home soon. I wonder if the drones will be hunting for me. I'm going to take a different car and go a different way to a different destination and drink beer there until I don't worry about Obama's drones.
Someting for tomorrow....
Why the f**k do you morons call yourselves "liberals" and "progressives" when you're promoting medieval conservative draconian philosophy and causing everything you touch to regress?
Liberals and Progressives hide behind many deceptive names. Satan may come dressed as a Gentleman but he can also come dressed as Santa Claus, Tipsy The (child predator)Clown, theamericanconservative.com , the Boy Messiah, a Democrat, Florence Nightingale, Clara Barton or even Margaret Sanger.

Although a Rose, by any other name, would smell as sweet, co-opting the name of some thing, idea, image or connotation is a shameful practice used profusely by Liberals/Progressives.

Pro-Abortion is too direct but Pro-Choice sounds more affirmative, helpful, warm-tingly and good.

Flies on dead babies inside of garbage dumpsters, Kermit Gosnell, cutting spinal cords and twisted decapitation of infants just doesn't work well for Liberals. Instead, let's just talk about a woman's Legal Rights. That's more antiseptic, clean and dignified.

A Liberal, by any other name, would still be a Jerk
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

"Carney didn’t directly address another question later in his briefing when asked if the White House approved of the way the IRS’s practices were disclosed at the ABA conference.“I don’t know any more about it than what I read in the paper,” he said.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/irs-how...

Well, at least Jay has settled on a mantra.

I think they need to stop harassing reporters, without them the WH would know nothing.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No wmd's son. Even bushie wouldn't apologize on TV.
Sure there were Yeahoo, they were moved..

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Meet Monsanto’s prime lobbyist, Barack Obama bin Lying:
After his victory in the 2008 election, Obama filled key posts with Monsanto people, in federal agencies that wield tremendous force in food issues, the USDA and the FDA:
At the USDA, as the director of the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, Roger Beachy, former director of the Monsanto Danforth Center.
As deputy commissioner of the FDA, the new food-safety-issues czar, the infamous Michael Taylor, former vice-president for public policy for Monsanto. Taylor had been instrumental in getting approval for Monsanto’s genetically engineered bovine growth hormone.
As commissioner of the USDA, Iowa governor, Tom Vilsack. Vilsack had set up a national group, the Governors’ Biotechnology Partnership, and had been given a Governor of the Year Award by the Biotechnology Industry Organization, whose members include Monsanto.
As the new Agriculture Trade Representative, who would push GMOs for export, Islam Siddiqui, a former Monsanto lobbyist.
As the new counsel for the USDA, Ramona Romero, who had been corporate counsel for another biotech giant, DuPont.
As the new head of the USAID, Rajiv Shah, who had previously worked in key positions for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, a major funder of GMO agriculture research.
We should also remember that Obama’s secretary of state, Hillary Clinton, once worked for the Rose law firm. That firm was counsel to Monsanto.
Obama nominated Elena Kagan to the US Supreme Court. Kagan, as federal solicitor general, had previously argued for Monsanto in the Monsanto v. Geertson seed case before the Supreme Court.
The deck was stacked. Obama hadn’t simply made honest mistakes. Obama hadn’t just failed to exercise proper oversight in selecting appointees. He was staking out territory on behalf of Monsanto and other GMO corporate giants.
Obama and you deranged democrats are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is use your "I am an idiot" defense RealDave......
The Real Monsanto Protection Act: How The GMO Giant Corrupts Regulators And Consolidates Its Power
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/04/10/18...
http://occupy-monsanto.com/tag/march/
Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..

Where is the part where President Obama is pushing the amendment?

Where the part where he wanted this amendment added to the spending bill?

Where's the part where this amendment protects Monsanto if it would poison people?

Trying to pin this amendment on Obama is a lie and you are a liar every time to post it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
You and lily share the same worldview.

Looking at the world from inside of a liquor bottle creates great distortions.

Sad that small minds can easily fit into a small bottles.
CrookedBarry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
What killed the Kurds, goat farts?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
You know about as much about politics as you do about fish, Idiot.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So we have yet another right whiner who thinks it is elitist for the marines to hold Obama's umbrella but not when servicemen held an umbrella for other Presidents.
Why is this? Will one of you GD dumbass right whiners answer this question?
"real dumb"
You are real dumb. Marine regulations say they will not hold an umbrella for anyone, including themselves and the president.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the part where President Obama is pushing the amendment?
Where the part where he wanted this amendment added to the spending bill?
Where's the part where this amendment protects Monsanto if it would poison people?
Trying to pin this amendment on Obama is a lie and you are a liar every time to post it.
Obama Slammed For Signing So-Called 'Monsanto Protection Act you complete idiot...

The Monsanto Protection Act has been met by White House protests and no less than two petitions, including one by the group Food Democracy that has garnered more than 250,000 signatures over concerns that back-room deal was struck with food growers at the expense of Americans’ health. Senator John Tester told Politico that the deal with Monsanto, the world’s largest producer of genetically modified seeds and crops,will only benefit big corporations.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/01/obam...

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct; and did you notice how many dummies on here just don't get it? It's absolutely amazing. Collective dumbness.
"silly"
Please explain how you come up with that president nobama is more conservative than Bush or Clinton.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are filled with Hatred, sad in such a good country as the USA
...because telling someone to stfu is an act of kindness.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Rep. Stephen Fincher (R-TN) agitated against food aid for poor Americans included in the Farm Bill during last week’s House Agricultural Committee debate, accusing the government of stealing “other people’s money.” Funding for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) has already been decimated in both the House and Senate versions of the Farm Bill, cutting off nearly 2 million working families, children, and seniors from food assistance.

Fincher invoked the Bible in his defense of the devastating cuts, quoting,“The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.”

At a Holiday Inn in Memphis over the weekend, Fincher expanded on his version of the Christian social gospel:“The role of citizens, of Christians, of humanity is to take care of each other, but not for Washington to steal from those in the country and give to others in the country.”

While Fincher interprets food assistance for the needy as “stealing,” he has not similarly condemned the Farm Bill’s massive agricultural subsidies. In fact, he supported a proposal to expand crop insurance by $9 billion over the next 10 years. Fincher has a great personal stake in maintaining these particular government handouts, as the second most heavily subsidized farmer in Congress and one of the largest subsidy recipients in Tennessee history:

USDA data collected in EWG’s 2013 farm subsidy database update — going live tomorrow –shows that Fincher collected a staggering $3.48 million in “our” money from 1999 to 2012. In 2012 alone, the congressman was cut a government check for a $70,000 direct payment. Direct payments are issued automatically, regardless of need, and go predominantly to the largest, most profitable farm operations in the country.

Fincher’s $70,000 farm subsidy haul in 2012 dwarfs the average 2012 SNAP benefit in Tennessee of $1,586.40, and it is nearly double of Tennessee’s median household income. After voting to cut SNAP by more than $20 billion, Fincher joined his colleagues to support a proposal to expand crop insurance subsidies by $9 billion over the next 10 years.

http://thinkprogress.org/

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He spent $50 million to vote against Obamacare 37 times. What a guy.
Then, he throws a wedding for his daughter at a local restaurant with a buffet and no open bar; go figure that one out.
"silly"
Explain how Boehner spent 50 million dollars to vote against nobama care. Where were the extra expenses? The house was on overtime? They turned up the heat because the house was in session? They had to hire extra pages? They had to hire extra security? Just what were the added expenses?
Peace
KMA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The JBS is a reactionary anti American group which has engaged in traitorous and illegal activities since it's founding.
I've called Carol out previously for introducing that groups puke on this thread, actually before that on the Orlando forum Tea Party threads where I first encountered Carol's nonsense and baggage.
America hater's like the Carol poster deserve to be ignored, which is my plan starting today.
A true racist scumbag that one is.
I used to give her the benefit of the doubt, but with the re election of President Obama, she has shown who she really is. It's disappointing as I had considered her above these other beauts.

Have you heard that some in the D party are calling for Bill Nelson to run for Governor of Fl?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
...because telling someone to stfu is an act of kindness.
I prefer gfy

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I prefer gfy
Tmi

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 834,341 - 834,360 of1,071,728
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,562
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 28 min Hatti_Hollerand 387
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min mdbuilder 45,441
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 1 hr hands on AR 1,756
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 1 hr hands on AR 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Toj 97,431
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr george 3,812
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info