Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
834,281 - 834,300 of 1,083,757 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>My people skills are just fine... It's my tolerance for you idiot that needs work.
'Absolute faith is just as bad as absolute power'-Eric Hoffer. It is hopeful when a politician can rethink his position , change his mind, and pursue a better alternative.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. yes, they ignored the lack of real world non-academic experience, his secretive and guarded past and relationships with known terrorists like Ayers and bigots like Wright, and said, "damn--the only reason I'm not voting for Obama is because he is half black."
"Jane Says"
Live with it. "real dumb" is all about playing the race card.
Peace

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner is a Democrat wearing a RINO costume. You'd know that if you kept up with what happens in Congress, dufus.
So, you're agreeing that republicans in Congress are blindly being lead by the snout by a closet Democrat,John Boehner. Bill Kristol just upchucked and blew coca cola bubbles up his nose.:-D
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> 'Absolute faith is just as bad as absolute power'-Eric Hoffer. It is hopeful when a politician can rethink his position , change his mind, and pursue a better alternative.
You frontporchmonkey might help if you make a declaration of dependence. Sacrifice yourself on an altar of despair and then you might earn the right to be fed you fool.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your son. I'm old enough to be your mother and probably your "younger-looking" grandmother...pipsqueak.
Yeah was expressing a term of endearment and as usual you took it the wrong way.:-/
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>So, you're agreeing that republicans in Congress are blindly being lead by the snout by a closet Democrat,John Boehner. Bill Kristol just upchucked and blew coca cola bubbles up his nose.:-D
Obama bin Lying and you deranged democrats are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is rag on republicans... You are an idiot...

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...
Hooray for John Kerry!'Absolute faith is just as bad as absolute power'-Eric Hoffer. It is hopeful when a politician can rethink his position , change his mind, and pursue a better alternative.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, dufus, how the f**k can you expect your god-government to provide for any catastrophy when it has to continually borrow to pay for its goddam day-to-day existence, driving it to certain unsolvency? Usually it's a catastrophe that causes an economy to go under. With Obama, it's just the day-to-day existence that will collapse the government. And, then, ALL entitlements go away, you moron.
You really don't understand a goddam thing about economics, do you?
Let me explain the basic rule of economics you seem to be missing:
Money doesn't grow on trees.
Now, take that information and re-evaluate all your dumbass posts concerning government funding anything.
Let me give you a ECON 101 lesson. A government does not operate like a household. Governments can run deficits without any ill effects on the economy because they can print money.(Control the money supply) A little inflation by increasing the money supply by printing more of it can be a good thing ; it can increase employment , boost wages and give consumer's more buying power to stimulate the economy stuck in a deflationary period of slow growth and high unemployment.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama bin Lying and you deranged democrats are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is rag on republicans... You are an idiot...
republicans deserve it for committing two of Dante's worse sins of indifference and sloth. See Dante's "Inferno".
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Aunt Bettie Lou is grasping at straws. help where ever she can find it to prop up her already leaky position. jbs.org Dare we anticipate that she'll be dragging out the white hoods and sheets to wear next
The JBS is a reactionary anti American group which has engaged in traitorous and illegal activities since it's founding.

I've called Carol out previously for introducing that groups puke on this thread, actually before that on the Orlando forum Tea Party threads where I first encountered Carol's nonsense and baggage.

America hater's like the Carol poster deserve to be ignored, which is my plan starting today.

A true racist scumbag that one is.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Hooray for John Kerry!'Absolute faith is just as bad as absolute power'-Eric Hoffer. It is hopeful when a politician can rethink his position , change his mind, and pursue a better alternative.

http://occupy-monsanto.com/tag/march/

You sellout idiot democrats will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Let me give you a ECON 101 lesson. A government does not operate like a household. Governments can run deficits without any ill effects on the economy because they can print money.(Control the money supply) A little inflation by increasing the money supply by printing more of it can be a good thing ; it can increase employment , boost wages and give consumer's more buying power to stimulate the economy stuck in a deflationary period of slow growth and high unemployment.
Biotech lobbyists and Monsanto exec's litter obama's cabinet and FDA you fools. Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto stock.

Idiot is not what you do. It's who you are...

OBAMA APPOINTS MONSANTO'S VICE PRESIDENT AS SENIOR ADVISOR TO THE COMMISSIONER AT THE FDA

http://www.care2.com/news/member/101960828/29...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, Damnably Bad Writer, but we must give you kudos for learning how to spell Sergeant since the last time to pass yourself off as a Sargent in the Marine Corps during Vietnam. If you're getting any education around here, you should probably thank a democrat.
Thank a democrat is right, broad.

Learning through observing the mistakes of others is very healthy and beneficial.

Problem now is to get them to stop making those mistakes.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The JBS is a reactionary anti American group which has engaged in traitorous and illegal activities since it's founding.
I've called Carol out previously for introducing that groups puke on this thread, actually before that on the Orlando forum Tea Party threads where I first encountered Carol's nonsense and baggage.
America hater's like the Carol poster deserve to be ignored, which is my plan starting today.
A true racist scumbag that one is.
Realtime using his: "I am an idiot" defense... traitorous and illegal activities?? Obama and you deranged democrats are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is rag on Carol??...

You Neanderthals Realtime like lily, RealDave only care about their own basic needs and will ignore the poison and atrocities by Corporatist obama bin Lying and Monsanto when it suits the "agenda".

YOU Realtime are full of hypocrisy, self-deception, treasonous behavior, greed, supplication, immaturity, lack of poise and full of childish whining with self hate...

You sellout idiot will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Just trying to match your thinking since you can't move up the intelligence scale son!
It's really rough for me to come down to your level.
Have you thought of taking classes from a 5 y/o to help you?
LOL, you just keep telling yourself that.

You could try clicking your heels.

Spinning around we three times.

Touching your nose with your tongue.

It is somewhat amusing to post disjointed thoughts like you.

You just post whatever floats to the top.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>republicans deserve it for committing two of Dante's worse sins of indifference and sloth. See Dante's "Inferno".
Since when is eating genetically modified shit good you dumbass??

OBAMA MAY NOT BE A VICTIM BUT HE IS FULLY CONTROLLED...You and them should all be arrested and tried for crimes against nature and human kind. You are Corrupt, Evil and a Dope!

You sellout idiot democrats will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...

http://occupy-monsanto.com/tag/march/

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Carney is on the fifth version of who knew what at WH about the IRS

"The White House on Monday once again added to the list of people who knew about the IRS investigation into its targeting of conservative groups — saying White House chief of staff Denis McDonough had been informed about a month ago.

Press secretary Jay Carney said again that no one had told President Barack Obama ahead of the first news reports: not his top aide McDonough, nor his chief counsel Kathy Ruemmler, nor anyone from the Treasury Department.

Monday’s revelation amounts to the fifth iteration of the Obama administration’s account of events, after initially saying that the White House had first learned of the controversy from the press."

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/the-whi...

Someone needs to make Carney a chart to keep tabs on the many versions- thanks Epstein.
OBAMAS HERO

South Mills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Obama's position on abortion is more extreme than any pro-abortion Democrat. One of Obama's first acts as president was to issue an executive order that lifted a ban on using taxpayer money to fund international 'family planning' groups who perform abortions around the world. As an Illinois State Senator, he publicly defended infanticide, the killing of living, breathing babies who survived late-term abortions. Even Hillary Clinton voted for the Born Alive Protection Act, the legislation in the U.S. Senate that was akin to the Illinois legislation that Obama opposed. Obama has shown that he is at heart a COLD-BLOODED MASS MURDERER. For people that have argued Obama is a Christian, which he indeed claims, I urge you to look at what his version of Christianity actually is. Obama has said: "I'm rooted in the Christian tradition. I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people." That is a direct denial of Christ as the only way to salvation, Jesus says he is the only way: John 14:6 - "Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me."

Gosnell, a longtime abortion provider, was accused of killing four babies and one female patient, among numerous other charges. Gosnell was acquitted in the fourth baby's death.

The jury reached the verdict Monday after initially splitting on two of the over 200 counts in the case, including racketeering and conspiracy charges, as well as abortion law violations.

More from the Associated Press:

A Philadelphia abortion doctor was found guilty Monday of first-degree murder and could face execution in the deaths of three babies who authorities say were delivered alive and then killed with scissors at his grimy clinic, in a case that became a flashpoint in the nation's debate over abortion.

Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 72, was cleared in the death of a fourth baby, who prosecutors say let out a soft whimper before he snipped its neck.

Gosnell was also found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the drug-overdose death of a patient who had undergone an abortion.
OBAMA IS THE MOST EVIL PRESIDENT IN USA HISTORY!!!!!

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime using his: "I am an idiot" defense... traitorous and illegal activities?? Obama and you deranged democrats are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is rag on Carol??...
You Neanderthals Realtime like lily, RealDave only care about their own basic needs and will ignore the poison and atrocities by Corporatist obama bin Lying and Monsanto when it suits the "agenda".
YOU Realtime are full of hypocrisy, self-deception, treasonous behavior, greed, supplication, immaturity, lack of poise and full of childish whining with self hate...
You sellout idiot will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...
Will you STFU about his. This has already been debunked.

This was an amendment to a huge emergency spending bill.

There is no line item veto.

President Obama did not add this nor did he push this.

Talk to the Republicans who likely added this & also voted for it.

And really, learn what is in the bill. You are lying about it.

My God, Blah blah blah all f*cking day long with the same ridiculous lies

Will you grow the f*ck up & pretend to be older than 8.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 16 min andet1987 4,590
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 21 min andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 23 min andet1987 1,198
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 26 min andet1987 4,569
Keep a word drop 6 words! 54 min Anonymous2 8
Amy 7-30 1 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr PEllen 97,577
•••