Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
834,281 - 834,300 of 1,100,232 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
PriestsRapeBoys

Winnipeg, Canada

#908478 May 21, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are filled with Hatred, sad in such a good country as the USA
Lincoln suspended the Constitution and declared martial law.

A tyrant indeed...
Lame duck buck

Hollywood, FL

#908479 May 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Lois Lerner, the person who was responsible for the division that is under scrutiny in the IRS scandal until Miller took over in November, plans on pleading the fifth tomorrow.
She is pleading the fifth transparently though! Smdh
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908480 May 21, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
You deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is rag on republicans...

From Patrick's perspective, Michelle Obama's campaign for home gardens and clean nutritious food suddenly looks like a diversion, a cover story floated to obscure what her husband has actually been doing.

Nor does it seem coincidental that two of the Obama's biggest supporters, Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto stock..

Since when is eating genetically modified shit good you dumbass?? When you idiot???

OBAMA MAY NOT BE A VICTIM BUT HE IS FULLY CONTROLLED...You and them should all be arrested and tried for crimes against nature and human kind. You are Corrupt and evil!

You idiot will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://occupy-monsanto.com/tag/march/

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#908481 May 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, Damnably Bad Writer, but we must give you kudos for learning how to spell Sergeant since the last time to pass yourself off as a Sargent in the Marine Corps during Vietnam. If you're getting any education around here, you should probably thank a democrat.
Thank a democrat is right, Broad.

Watching Democrats making mistakes is very healthy and beneficial for the rest of us.

Problem now is to get them to stop.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#908482 May 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11...
December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.
"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ENAV_UoIfgcXX&feature=rel ated
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's Homer...
lol! Here we go again...

So it's your contention that bushie boy was simply carrying out Clinton's orders son?

Ok, so if that's the case, what does 9/11 have to do with the invasion of iraq?

I LOVE this idiotic argument right wing crazies make.

Lapeer, MI

#908483 May 21, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
And we all know what Democrats are filled with.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#908484 May 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>My people skills are just fine... It's my tolerance for you idiot that needs work.
lol! Son, why don't you just be completely truthful and say you're simply intolerant!

That covers all the bases for you!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#908485 May 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Lois Lerner, the person who was responsible for the division that is under scrutiny in the IRS scandal until Miller took over in November, plans on pleading the fifth tomorrow.
She's just a red hairing.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#908486 May 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...
lol! So? I was for it too based on what bushie boy was telling the American people and the world.

Talk about abuse of power.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#908487 May 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you just keep telling yourself that.
You could try clicking your heels.
Spinning around we three times.
Touching your nose with your tongue.
It is somewhat amusing to post disjointed thoughts like you.
You just post whatever floats to the top.
lol! I don't need to tell myself son.

Your posts are constant reminders!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#908488 May 21, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
Republican stock market crash of 2008 is the major issue
<quoted text>
What does this have to do with abortion- which is what the post you responded to was about?

Another whatever floats to the top poster?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#908489 May 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Regardless, bushie still lied to Congress and the American people son.
You make a claim about President Bush Lying. Back it up Yeahoo?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#908490 May 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She's just a red hairing.
What does her having red hair have to do with it?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#908491 May 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I don't need to tell myself son.
Your posts are constant reminders!
Yep, every time I post to you will be the statement-

"You post whatever floats to the top."

Your out of the blue, off topic nonsense is never ending.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#908492 May 21, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You make a claim about President Bush Lying. Back it up Yeahoo?
No wmd's son. Even bushie wouldn't apologize on TV.

Too bad you can't back up your claims... like the dow.

My, my. Don't you just make a cute little liar as usual?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908493 May 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She's just a red hairing.
You're just a loser.. Hispanics taking over Deltona eh??

Lapeer, MI

#908494 May 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Time to go home soon. I wonder if the drones will be hunting for me. I'm going to take a different car and go a different way to a different destination and drink beer there until I don't worry about Obama's drones.
Someting for tomorrow....
Why the f**k do you morons call yourselves "liberals" and "progressives" when you're promoting medieval conservative draconian philosophy and causing everything you touch to regress?
Liberals and Progressives hide behind many deceptive names. Satan may come dressed as a Gentleman but he can also come dressed as Santa Claus, Tipsy The (child predator)Clown, theamericanconservative.com , the Boy Messiah, a Democrat, Florence Nightingale, Clara Barton or even Margaret Sanger.

Although a Rose, by any other name, would smell as sweet, co-opting the name of some thing, idea, image or connotation is a shameful practice used profusely by Liberals/Progressives.

Pro-Abortion is too direct but Pro-Choice sounds more affirmative, helpful, warm-tingly and good.

Flies on dead babies inside of garbage dumpsters, Kermit Gosnell, cutting spinal cords and twisted decapitation of infants just doesn't work well for Liberals. Instead, let's just talk about a woman's Legal Rights. That's more antiseptic, clean and dignified.

A Liberal, by any other name, would still be a Jerk
Whatever

Gering, NE

#908495 May 21, 2013
"Carney didnít directly address another question later in his briefing when asked if the White House approved of the way the IRSís practices were disclosed at the ABA conference.ďI donít know any more about it than what I read in the paper,Ē he said.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/irs-how...

Well, at least Jay has settled on a mantra.

I think they need to stop harassing reporters, without them the WH would know nothing.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#908496 May 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No wmd's son. Even bushie wouldn't apologize on TV.
Too bad you can't back up your claims... like the dow.
My, my. Don't you just make a cute little liar as usual?
Sure there were Yeahoo, they were moved..

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#908497 May 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Meet Monsantoís prime lobbyist, Barack Obama bin Lying:
After his victory in the 2008 election, Obama filled key posts with Monsanto people, in federal agencies that wield tremendous force in food issues, the USDA and the FDA:
At the USDA, as the director of the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, Roger Beachy, former director of the Monsanto Danforth Center.
As deputy commissioner of the FDA, the new food-safety-issues czar, the infamous Michael Taylor, former vice-president for public policy for Monsanto. Taylor had been instrumental in getting approval for Monsantoís genetically engineered bovine growth hormone.
As commissioner of the USDA, Iowa governor, Tom Vilsack. Vilsack had set up a national group, the Governorsí Biotechnology Partnership, and had been given a Governor of the Year Award by the Biotechnology Industry Organization, whose members include Monsanto.
As the new Agriculture Trade Representative, who would push GMOs for export, Islam Siddiqui, a former Monsanto lobbyist.
As the new counsel for the USDA, Ramona Romero, who had been corporate counsel for another biotech giant, DuPont.
As the new head of the USAID, Rajiv Shah, who had previously worked in key positions for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, a major funder of GMO agriculture research.
We should also remember that Obamaís secretary of state, Hillary Clinton, once worked for the Rose law firm. That firm was counsel to Monsanto.
Obama nominated Elena Kagan to the US Supreme Court. Kagan, as federal solicitor general, had previously argued for Monsanto in the Monsanto v. Geertson seed case before the Supreme Court.
The deck was stacked. Obama hadnít simply made honest mistakes. Obama hadnít just failed to exercise proper oversight in selecting appointees. He was staking out territory on behalf of Monsanto and other GMO corporate giants.
Obama and you deranged democrats are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is use your "I am an idiot" defense RealDave......
The Real Monsanto Protection Act: How The GMO Giant Corrupts Regulators And Consolidates Its Power
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/04/10/18...
http://occupy-monsanto.com/tag/march/
Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..

Where is the part where President Obama is pushing the amendment?

Where the part where he wanted this amendment added to the spending bill?

Where's the part where this amendment protects Monsanto if it would poison people?

Trying to pin this amendment on Obama is a lie and you are a liar every time to post it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min wojar 177,388
Video Will The U.S Lead The World Into Nuclear ... 24 min Hell Yes 1
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,934
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE