Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
834,261 - 834,280 of 1,082,426 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Boehner is a Republicans & Republicans contrpl the House.
How much has he added? What, you don't have a number??
You deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is rag on republicans...

You sellout idiot democrats will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207 ...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Confused?
Boy, you keep posting posts that are disconnected.
lol! Just trying to match your thinking since you can't move up the intelligence scale son!

It's really rough for me to come down to your level.

Have you thought of taking classes from a 5 y/o to help you?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that explains why it took forever to remove Saddam Hussein from power...
About Humvees not being armored, that falls onto Clinton.
Just like during the Cold War, after a period of time allowing the population to forget the Democrats were all for the war in Iraq after the Republicans stupidly gave them no effective oversight of their Marxist CRA program that ultimately collapsed our economy, the media began programming the public with defeatism.
Iraq became a functioning democracy.
Mission Accomplished, dufus.
How exactly does it fall on Clinton, when to make those type of adjustments something has to happen to prove that the Humvee's needed armor. If you don't remember, "there were no wars under Clinton's watch, just a booming economy." Clinton fell in between 2 Republican presidents named Bush. America was at war under the watch of both of them. The man in the middle (Clinton), a democrat steps in office, no wars & an economy jumping. It's called logic DB Writer. You should try it some times instead of always deflecting the self deserving blame on a man even republicans look up to!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Just trying to match your thinking since you can't move up the intelligence scale son!
It's really rough for me to come down to your level.
Have you thought of taking classes from a 5 y/o to help you?
Yeah nothing is more terrible than your ignorance in action you idiot..

The reason you are an idiot democrat.. You are nor smart enough to be anything else...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you claiming Congress declared war son?
On who?
Romania in 1942, I believe that was the last country the United States declared war on along with Bulgaria and Hungary June 5, 1942.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Thanks libturds for my daily chuckle. You folks are batsht. :-)

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They understood the intel bushie gave them son.
Besides, there is only one individual who has power over the military.
Care to guess since you obviously don't know how America works, son?
I'm not your son. I'm old enough to be your mother and probably your "younger-looking" grandmother...pipsqueak.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Time to go home soon. I wonder if the drones will be hunting for me. I'm going to take a different car and go a different way to a different destination and drink beer there until I don't worry about Obama's drones.
Someting for tomorrow....
Why the f**k do you morons call yourselves "liberals" and "progressives" when you're promoting medieval conservative draconian philosophy and causing everything you touch to regress?
Flack you were speaking about ghosts and paranoia....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> How exactly does it fall on Clinton, when to make those type of adjustments something has to happen to prove that the Humvee's needed armor. If you don't remember, "there were no wars under Clinton's watch, just a booming economy." Clinton fell in between 2 Republican presidents named Bush. America was at war under the watch of both of them. The man in the middle (Clinton), a democrat steps in office, no wars & an economy jumping. It's called logic DB Writer. You should try it some times instead of always deflecting the self deserving blame on a man even republicans look up to!
You're not supposed to know anything NJ raider..

The democratic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping blacks equal, aborted controlling their numbers, in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...

Yet wide spread opinion among you idiot and blacks? Race Trumps Common Sense....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> How exactly does it fall on Clinton, when to make those type of adjustments something has to happen to prove that the Humvee's needed armor. If you don't remember, "there were no wars under Clinton's watch, just a booming economy." Clinton fell in between 2 Republican presidents named Bush. America was at war under the watch of both of them. The man in the middle (Clinton), a democrat steps in office, no wars & an economy jumping. It's called logic DB Writer. You should try it some times instead of always deflecting the self deserving blame on a man even republicans look up to!
Bah, he's DBWriter, he doesn't need proof and he certainly isn't going to apply any logic.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Fox News has to be pissed at this tornado business, they must be itching to get back to Benghazi/IRS coverage. Damnit!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah nothing is more terrible than your ignorance in action you idiot..
The reason you are an idiot democrat.. You are nor smart enough to be anything else...
Son, you simply work hard at being an idiot.

And you do a damn fine job too! Give yourself a hand!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your son. I'm old enough to be your mother and probably your "younger-looking" grandmother...pipsqueak.
Regardless, bushie still lied to Congress and the American people son.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Regardless, bushie still lied to Congress and the American people son.
President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11...

December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.

"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's Homer...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, you simply work hard at being an idiot.
And you do a damn fine job too! Give yourself a hand!
My people skills are just fine... It's my tolerance for you idiot that needs work.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Regardless, bushie still lied to Congress and the American people son.
Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Fox News has to be pissed at this tornado business, they must be itching to get back to Benghazi/IRS coverage. Damnit!
The FAUX national folks are jumping in and out mostly attempting to somehow justify Coburn's self centered ignorance.

Even Inhofe is pizzed.

The better news is that the death toll has declined dramatically from this morning's figures. Small consolation though.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The New American is the magazine of the John Birch Society jbs.org
Have you lost your effing mind gal???
Aunt Bettie Lou is grasping at straws. help where ever she can find it to prop up her already leaky position. jbs.org Dare we anticipate that she'll be dragging out the white hoods and sheets to wear next
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Four things Liberals Fear: Black Conservatives, Facts, Fox News and Truth!!

YET... you deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is rag on Fox News...

You sellout idiot democrats will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min SamBee 68,416
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,849
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 174,967
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 3 hr WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 3 hr StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 3 hr ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 3 hr AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••