Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,708)

Showing posts 834,141 - 834,160 of1,078,822
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gestapo tactics at IRS.
Cons should be very familiar and accustomed with those tactics.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>GFY, J-Jay. I don't care how many times you repeat your inane sock productions, I'm just not that into you...BTW, noticing MUGS errors is just an occupational habit, but poking holes in the pompous airbags that inhabit your drawer is an avocation.
I am going to do what everyone else does here and ignore you.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>GFY, J-Jay. I don't care how many times you repeat your inane sock productions, I'm just not that into you...BTW, noticing MUGS errors is just an occupational habit, but poking holes in the pompous airbags that inhabit your drawer is an avocation.
Sellout democrats will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...

Biotech lobbyists and Monsanto exec's litter obama's cabinet and FDA you fools.

Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto stock.

Obama bin Lying, Senators and Harry Reid betray America with Monsanto Protection Act.

Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., took blame for the GMO rider you idiot, including from the Center for Food Safety. "In this hidden backroom deal, Senator Mikulski turned her back on consumer, environmental, and farmer protection in favor of corporate welfare for GMO biotech companies such as Monsanto," CFS executive director Andrew Kimbrell said in a statement on March 20. "This abuse of power is not the kind of leadership the public has come to expect from Obama or (D)Senator Mikulski or the Democrat Majority in the Senate."

http://occupymonsanto360.org/2013/03/28/obama...

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-senator...

OBAMA APPOINTS MONSANTO'S VICE PRESIDENT AS SENIOR ADVISOR TO THE COMMISSIONER AT THE FDA

http://www.care2.com/news/member/101960828/29...

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207 ...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..

Idiot is not what democrats do. It's who they are...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Rightwing spin.
You deny Dems want more taxes? Please explain

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They should know. They wrote the tax code.
I agree with that. If Apple followed the law &Congress doesn't like the result, then they should get Dan Issa to start an investigation on themselves.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Cons are more Hitler style.
YOU Neo-Nazis opposed the invasion of Iraq. YOU Neo-Nazi liberals support any Arab country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews you idiot democrat...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! What part of 'your' bill has anything to do with immigration son?
Not my bill, but Galt would limit immigration to educated people, literate in English, with committed employment in the US.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. He got away scott free while victims suffered.
Yeah, dying is a blast. What a fool you are!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you define what you think Classic Liberalism is?
put it this way Classical Liberalism(Part of a series on Capitalism) rejects all government intervention in economical matters and rejects Modern US Pseudo Liberalism as we know as US Liberalism today.

Classical liberalism is a political philosophy and ideology that emerged as a response to the Industrial Revolution and urbanization in the 19th century in Europe and the United States. It shares a number of beliefs with other belief systems belonging to liberalism, advocating civil liberties and political freedom, limited government, rule of law, and belief in free market. Classical liberalism is built on ideas that had already arisen by the end of the 18th century, such as selected ideas of Adam Smith, John Locke, Jean-Baptiste Say, Thomas Malthus, and David Ricardo, stressing the belief in free market and natural law, utilitarianism, and progress. Classical liberals were more suspicious than conservatives of all but the most minimal government and, adopting Thomas Hobbes's theory of government, they believed government had been created by individuals to protect themselves from one another.

Classical liberalism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_libera...

Classical Liberalism vs. Modern Liberalism and Modern Conservatism

Classical Liberalism as an Ideology

Classical liberalism was the political philosophy of the Founding Fathers. It permeates the Constitution, the Federalist Papers and many other documents produced by the people who created the American system of government. Many emancipationists who opposed slavery were essentially classical liberals, as were the suffragettes, who fought for equal rights for women.

Basically, classical liberalism is based on a belief in liberty. Even today, one of the clearest statements of this philosophy is found in the Declaration of Independence. In 1776, most people believed that rights came from government. People thought they had only such rights as government elected to give them. But following British philosopher John Locke, Jefferson argued that its the other way around. People have rights apart from government, as part of their nature. Further, people can both form governments and dissolve them. The only legitimate purpose of government is to protect these rights.

The 19th century was the century of classical liberalism. Partly for that reason it was also the century of ever-increasing economic and political liberty, relative international peace, relative price stability and unprecedented economic growth. By contrast, the 20th century was the century that rejected classical liberalism. Partly for that reason, it was the century of dictatorship, depression and war. Nearly 265 million people were killed by their own governments (in addition to all the deaths from wars!) in the 20th century more than in any previous century and possibly more than in all previous centuries combined

http://www.ncpa.org/pub/classical-liberalism-...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not illegal although Obama is trying to make it so. This grab for oversea funds would result in companies moving headquarters overseas.
This list is old from 2009 so there may be more BIG companies who have left.
http://www.comparebusinessproducts.com/fyi/10...
It is against the law to not pay your taxes. I'm sure that other countries besides our own United States would agree too.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>YOU Neo-Nazis opposed the invasion of Iraq. YOU Neo-Nazi liberals support any Arab country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews you idiot democrat...
Yep. After it was determined bushie lied about his reason for invading, I was against it son.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to do what everyone else does here and ignore you.
Damn, you finally said something funny--of course, your hydra-headed sock drawer intellect does not allow you to know what it was. LMAO@U. Poseur
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Rightwing spin.
The US corporate tax rate is the highest in the world, and that is the source of the problem.

Apple pays taxes on profits in the countries in which the profits are earned, just like any other multinational company.

(In the spirit of full disclosure, Galt is not an Apple stockholder, nor a particular fan of the company.)

But Apple looks good compared to a buffoon like Carl Levin.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let's see... Lay not only brought down Enron, but Arthur Anderson as well.

Seems the only fools were the ones left behind, son,
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Cons should be very familiar and accustomed with those tactics.
I guess you prefer that Louis Farrahkan tells his followers at the Nation of Islam that Obama is "The Messiah??"

"The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man." Democratic elite Louis Farrakhan - Nation of Islam

Yeah your obsession with Liberalism and Hitler is amusing Gilligan.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Facts as we know them.
I agree with the post- the Congress writes the Tax codes.

This trying to intimidate a company who follows the tax code appears unbecoming.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you're upset Bernie Madoff isn't free?

And you do know his son killed himself after the debacle, right?

And still no remorse.

amazing.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Facts as we know them.
True as far as you go, but it is more than that, Apple paid no taxes at all to Any government!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been a Republican since 1992, skanque.
Now...
You didn't respond to the post. Here it is again for your convenient reference:
The Marine's sole function is to protect the president. Obviously, to any person connected to the real world, this sole function was severely impeded.
Perhaps Obama thinks he doesn't need Marines to protect him. I've got a simple solution. Don't deploy Marines to the White House.
This is nothing more than more evidence that Obama is an elitist with a medieval mentality that categorizes everyone outside of his ruling elite circle as peasants bound to the land.
Since Obama thinks money grows on trees, take some of that free money and hire some butlers.
This is the part I liked:

"This is nothing more than more evidence that Obama is an elitist with a medieval mentality that categorizes everyone outside of his ruling elite circle as peasants bound to the land."

It kinda feels like that anyway if you're one of his enemies.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my bill, but Galt would limit immigration to educated people, literate in English, with committed employment in the US.
That's not what you claimed should be done first son.

Now you're changing the rules.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 834,141 - 834,160 of1,078,822
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min truth 48,849
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 30 min danetoo 67,890
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,493
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hey now 45,763
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 2 hr Must be you 7
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 3 hr WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••