Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#908457 May 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama bin Lying and you deranged democrats are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is rag on republicans... You are an idiot...
republicans deserve it for committing two of Dante's worse sins of indifference and sloth. See Dante's "Inferno".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#908458 May 21, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Aunt Bettie Lou is grasping at straws. help where ever she can find it to prop up her already leaky position. jbs.org Dare we anticipate that she'll be dragging out the white hoods and sheets to wear next
The JBS is a reactionary anti American group which has engaged in traitorous and illegal activities since it's founding.

I've called Carol out previously for introducing that groups puke on this thread, actually before that on the Orlando forum Tea Party threads where I first encountered Carol's nonsense and baggage.

America hater's like the Carol poster deserve to be ignored, which is my plan starting today.

A true racist scumbag that one is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908459 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>Hooray for John Kerry!'Absolute faith is just as bad as absolute power'-Eric Hoffer. It is hopeful when a politician can rethink his position , change his mind, and pursue a better alternative.
March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

http://occupy-monsanto.com/tag/march/

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..

You sellout idiot democrats will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908460 May 21, 2013
<quoted text> Let me give you a ECON 101 lesson. A government does not operate like a household. Governments can run deficits without any ill effects on the economy because they can print money.(Control the money supply) A little inflation by increasing the money supply by printing more of it can be a good thing ; it can increase employment , boost wages and give consumer's more buying power to stimulate the economy stuck in a deflationary period of slow growth and high unemployment.
Biotech lobbyists and Monsanto exec's litter obama's cabinet and FDA you fools. Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto stock.

Idiot is not what you do. It's who you are...

OBAMA APPOINTS MONSANTO'S VICE PRESIDENT AS SENIOR ADVISOR TO THE COMMISSIONER AT THE FDA

http://www.care2.com/news/member/101960828/29...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#908461 May 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, Damnably Bad Writer, but we must give you kudos for learning how to spell Sergeant since the last time to pass yourself off as a Sargent in the Marine Corps during Vietnam. If you're getting any education around here, you should probably thank a democrat.
Thank a democrat is right, broad.

Learning through observing the mistakes of others is very healthy and beneficial.

Problem now is to get them to stop making those mistakes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908462 May 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The JBS is a reactionary anti American group which has engaged in traitorous and illegal activities since it's founding.
I've called Carol out previously for introducing that groups puke on this thread, actually before that on the Orlando forum Tea Party threads where I first encountered Carol's nonsense and baggage.
America hater's like the Carol poster deserve to be ignored, which is my plan starting today.
A true racist scumbag that one is.
Realtime using his: "I am an idiot" defense... traitorous and illegal activities?? Obama and you deranged democrats are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is rag on Carol??...

You Neanderthals Realtime like lily, RealDave only care about their own basic needs and will ignore the poison and atrocities by Corporatist obama bin Lying and Monsanto when it suits the "agenda".

YOU Realtime are full of hypocrisy, self-deception, treasonous behavior, greed, supplication, immaturity, lack of poise and full of childish whining with self hate...

You sellout idiot will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#908463 May 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Just trying to match your thinking since you can't move up the intelligence scale son!
It's really rough for me to come down to your level.
Have you thought of taking classes from a 5 y/o to help you?
LOL, you just keep telling yourself that.

You could try clicking your heels.

Spinning around we three times.

Touching your nose with your tongue.

It is somewhat amusing to post disjointed thoughts like you.

You just post whatever floats to the top.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908464 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>republicans deserve it for committing two of Dante's worse sins of indifference and sloth. See Dante's "Inferno".
Since when is eating genetically modified shit good you dumbass??

OBAMA MAY NOT BE A VICTIM BUT HE IS FULLY CONTROLLED...You and them should all be arrested and tried for crimes against nature and human kind. You are Corrupt, Evil and a Dope!

You sellout idiot democrats will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...

Whatever

Gering, NE

#908466 May 21, 2013
Carney is on the fifth version of who knew what at WH about the IRS

"The White House on Monday once again added to the list of people who knew about the IRS investigation into its targeting of conservative groups — saying White House chief of staff Denis McDonough had been informed about a month ago.

Press secretary Jay Carney said again that no one had told President Barack Obama ahead of the first news reports: not his top aide McDonough, nor his chief counsel Kathy Ruemmler, nor anyone from the Treasury Department.

Monday’s revelation amounts to the fifth iteration of the Obama administration’s account of events, after initially saying that the White House had first learned of the controversy from the press."

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/the-whi...

Someone needs to make Carney a chart to keep tabs on the many versions- thanks Epstein.
OBAMAS HERO

Davenport, IA

#908467 May 21, 2013
Obama's position on abortion is more extreme than any pro-abortion Democrat. One of Obama's first acts as president was to issue an executive order that lifted a ban on using taxpayer money to fund international 'family planning' groups who perform abortions around the world. As an Illinois State Senator, he publicly defended infanticide, the killing of living, breathing babies who survived late-term abortions. Even Hillary Clinton voted for the Born Alive Protection Act, the legislation in the U.S. Senate that was akin to the Illinois legislation that Obama opposed. Obama has shown that he is at heart a COLD-BLOODED MASS MURDERER. For people that have argued Obama is a Christian, which he indeed claims, I urge you to look at what his version of Christianity actually is. Obama has said: "I'm rooted in the Christian tradition. I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people." That is a direct denial of Christ as the only way to salvation, Jesus says he is the only way: John 14:6 - "Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me."

Gosnell, a longtime abortion provider, was accused of killing four babies and one female patient, among numerous other charges. Gosnell was acquitted in the fourth baby's death.

The jury reached the verdict Monday after initially splitting on two of the over 200 counts in the case, including racketeering and conspiracy charges, as well as abortion law violations.

More from the Associated Press:

A Philadelphia abortion doctor was found guilty Monday of first-degree murder and could face execution in the deaths of three babies who authorities say were delivered alive and then killed with scissors at his grimy clinic, in a case that became a flashpoint in the nation's debate over abortion.

Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 72, was cleared in the death of a fourth baby, who prosecutors say let out a soft whimper before he snipped its neck.

Gosnell was also found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the drug-overdose death of a patient who had undergone an abortion.
OBAMA IS THE MOST EVIL PRESIDENT IN USA HISTORY!!!!!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#908468 May 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime using his: "I am an idiot" defense... traitorous and illegal activities?? Obama and you deranged democrats are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is rag on Carol??...
You Neanderthals Realtime like lily, RealDave only care about their own basic needs and will ignore the poison and atrocities by Corporatist obama bin Lying and Monsanto when it suits the "agenda".
YOU Realtime are full of hypocrisy, self-deception, treasonous behavior, greed, supplication, immaturity, lack of poise and full of childish whining with self hate...
You sellout idiot will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...
Will you STFU about his. This has already been debunked.

This was an amendment to a huge emergency spending bill.

There is no line item veto.

President Obama did not add this nor did he push this.

Talk to the Republicans who likely added this & also voted for it.

And really, learn what is in the bill. You are lying about it.

My God, Blah blah blah all f*cking day long with the same ridiculous lies

Will you grow the f*ck up & pretend to be older than 8.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#908469 May 21, 2013
Lois Lerner, the person who was responsible for the division that is under scrutiny in the IRS scandal until Miller took over in November, plans on pleading the fifth tomorrow.
Lincoln

United States

#908470 May 21, 2013
Hatred of Obama could lead to GOP overreach.

Republican failure ahead ...

A few of us on the left have been arguing that the current scandal-mania gripping the GOP risks bringing about a rerun of 1998, when the frenzy amid the Monica Lewinsky revelations led the GOP to overreach, resulting in backlash.

Now we have a longtime respected nonpartisan observer, Charlie Cook, arguing that this possibility is very real. Cook’s piece, entitled “Republicans’ hatred of Obama blinds them to public disinterest in scandals,” notes that the scandals have not moved the needle at all on Obama’s approval rating, just as happened in 1998:

The simple fact is that although the Republican sharks are circling, at least so far, there isn’t a trace of blood in the water…Maybe that will change. Maybe these allegations will start getting traction with voters. But it might just be that Americans are more focused on an economy that is gradually coming out of the longest and deepest economic downturn since the Great Depression.

One wonders how long Republicans are going to bark up this tree, perhaps the wrong tree, while they ignore their own party’s problems, which were shown to be profound in the most recent elections. Clearly none of these recent issues has had a real impact on voters yet. Republicans seem to be betting everything on them, just as they did in 1998 — about which even Newt Gingrich (who was House speaker that year) commented recently to NPR,“I think we overreached in ’98.”

Republicans and conservatives who are so consumed by these “scandals” should ask themselves why, despite wall-to-wall media attention and the constant focus inside the Beltway — some are even talking about grounds for impeachment — Obama’s job-approval needle hasn’t moved…Clearly Republicans hope the public will begin to respond. But at what point do they decide that maybe voters might be more interested in other issues or worries than about politicians on one side pointing fingers and throwing allegations at those on the other side? At what point might the GOP conclude that it is just digging the hole a little deeper?

Cook wrote this before the release of today’s Washington Post poll, which actually confirms his diagnosis very neatly. The Post poll finds a majority believes the Obama administration is trying to “cover up” facts about the IRS scandal and that a plurality thinks it is trying to cover up Benghazi facts. These numbers are at odds with yesterday’s CNN poll, which found more Americans think Obama is being truthful. But that aside, in spite of these negative findings about the scandals, the Post poll also finds that Obama’s approval rating is holding steady, at 51 percent, and the economy may be the reason why: Majorities believe the economy is beginning to recover and are optimistic about where the economy will go in the next year.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908471 May 21, 2013

M
onsanto Protection Act awakening the republic
This new "Monsanto Protection Act" signed on March 26th, 2013 by a sellout obama, gives executive powers to the USDA that grant permission to companies like Monsanto to sell its genetically modify seed to farmers without any judicial accountability.

Biotech lobbyists and Monsanto exec's litter obama's cabinet and FDA you fools.

Lincoln

United States

#908472 May 21, 2013
Still another Hate America First Post.
So sad to read this
God Bless the U S A
Jane Says wrote:
The 14 Defining Characteristics of Liberal Hypocrite Fascists:
7. Obsession with National Security – in terms of protecting radical Islam from being called “terrorists,” the PC Orwellian term,“man-caused disaster” is substituted, and weak-knee Apology Tours are given by a President who invokes his Muslim middle name.
8. Religion and Government are Intertwined - Governments in fascist nations ban Christian religion and carefully enforce separation, but are eager to kow tow to Sharia law so “they will like us.”
9. Corporate Power is Protected - The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put union leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite for unions, like the kinds excused from the harmful economic effects of ObamaCare.
10. Labor Power is Suppressed – By union leaders who push Democrats to promote “Card Check” where secret ballots are no longer allowed so all will be afraid to publicly vote union or NOT.
11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts - Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to patriotic art and religion.(as in “clinging to guns and religion”) It is not uncommon for elitist professors and other academics to not tolerate non-liberal viewpoints on campus. Free expression in the arts and letters is openly attacked unless it promotes promiscuity or denigrates the Christian Faith. i.e. feces and ants crawling all over a statue of the Blessed Mother –that expression of art is protected; publishing anything about Mohammed—banned.
12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment - Under fascist regimes, the president and his cabinet ignore the constitution and persecute states who adhere to existing immigration law, while looking the other way at states with “sanctuary cities” who ignore the law. The police are often sued by race baiters and career malcontents. There is talk of a brown shirt nation, where only those who agree with the president are allowed to be armed. Violent criminals are protected from death, while innocent babies are sacrificed for “convenience”. often a national police force with virtually unlimited power in fascist nations.
13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption - Fascist regimes almost always are governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each other to government positions and use governmental power and authority to protect their friends from accountability—whether in Chicago or for reasons like Benghazi or Fast and Furious.. It is not uncommon in fascist regimes for national resources and even treasures to be appropriated or even outright stolen by government leaders because accomplishing liberal goals of changing America by redistribution is most important..
14. Fraudulent Elections - Sometimes elections in fascist nations are a complete sham. Other times elections are manipulated by smear campaigns by the media lapdogs who are overwhelmingly liberal Democrats.(i.e. manipulating what Romney said about “binders” of women, while ignoring obama’s lies about so many affiliations and scandals and lack of record). Until forced to, they did not acknowledge sham groups like ACORN who were busy committing voter fraud. Liberals are currently issuing ID cards so that even illegal aliens will be able to exercise the rights formerly only granted to US citizens—like voting locally.
Sound familiar Looney Lily?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#908473 May 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Dream on pally.
BTW it's Linder and he's a fkn loon__so is Boortz.
As my daddy used to say, "from SIMPLE minds come SIMPLE solutions."
Congress will never simplify the tax code__and never is a long long time.
You've hitched your star to a manure spreader Flacko.
I hope you replied "keep it simple, stupid"...nah, you didn't
Lincoln

United States

#908474 May 21, 2013
Republican stock market crash of 2008 is the major issue
OBAMAS HERO wrote:
Obama's position on abortion is more extreme than any pro-abortion Democrat. One of Obama's first acts as president was to issue an executive order that lifted a ban on using taxpayer money to fund international 'family planning' groups who perform abortions around the world. As an Illinois State Senator, he publicly defended infanticide, the killing of living, breathing babies who survived late-term abortions. Even Hillary Clinton voted for the Born Alive Protection Act, the legislation in the U.S. Senate that was akin to the Illinois legislation that Obama opposed. Obama has shown that he is at heart a COLD-BLOODED MASS MURDERER. For people that have argued Obama is a Christian, which he indeed claims, I urge you to look at what his version of Christianity actually is. Obama has said: "I'm rooted in the Christian tradition. I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people." That is a direct denial of Christ as the only way to salvation, Jesus says he is the only way: John 14:6 - "Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me."
More from the Associated Press:
A Philadelphia abortion doctor was found guilty Monday of first-degree murder and could face execution in the deaths of three babies who authorities say were delivered alive and then killed with scissors at his grimy clinic, in a case that became a flashpoint in the nation's debate over abortion.
Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 72, was cleared in the death of a fourth baby, who prosecutors say let out a soft whimper before he snipped its neck.
Gosnell was also found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the drug-overdose death of a patient who had undergone an abortion.
OBAMA IS THE MOST EVIL PRESIDENT IN USA HISTORY!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#908475 May 21, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
Still another Hate America First Post.
So sad to read this
God Bless the U S A
<quoted text>
useless ...
IS
what
u
r

Lincoln

United States

#908476 May 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are filled with Hatred, sad in such a good country as the USA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908477 May 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Meet Monsanto’s prime lobbyist, Barack Obama bin Lying:

After his victory in the 2008 election, Obama filled key posts with Monsanto people, in federal agencies that wield tremendous force in food issues, the USDA and the FDA:

At the USDA, as the director of the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, Roger Beachy, former director of the Monsanto Danforth Center.

As deputy commissioner of the FDA, the new food-safety-issues czar, the infamous Michael Taylor, former vice-president for public policy for Monsanto. Taylor had been instrumental in getting approval for Monsanto’s genetically engineered bovine growth hormone.

As commissioner of the USDA, Iowa governor, Tom Vilsack. Vilsack had set up a national group, the Governors’ Biotechnology Partnership, and had been given a Governor of the Year Award by the Biotechnology Industry Organization, whose members include Monsanto.

As the new Agriculture Trade Representative, who would push GMOs for export, Islam Siddiqui, a former Monsanto lobbyist.

As the new counsel for the USDA, Ramona Romero, who had been corporate counsel for another biotech giant, DuPont.

As the new head of the USAID, Rajiv Shah, who had previously worked in key positions for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, a major funder of GMO agriculture research.

We should also remember that Obama’s secretary of state, Hillary Clinton, once worked for the Rose law firm. That firm was counsel to Monsanto.

Obama nominated Elena Kagan to the US Supreme Court. Kagan, as federal solicitor general, had previously argued for Monsanto in the Monsanto v. Geertson seed case before the Supreme Court.

The deck was stacked. Obama hadn’t simply made honest mistakes. Obama hadn’t just failed to exercise proper oversight in selecting appointees. He was staking out territory on behalf of Monsanto and other GMO corporate giants.

Obama and you deranged democrats are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is use your "I am an idiot" defense RealDave......

The Real Monsanto Protection Act: How The GMO Giant Corrupts Regulators And Consolidates Its Power

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/04/10/18...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Psychic Medium and Spiritualist view of... 7 min reality is a crutch 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 71,125
Amy 12-22 43 min RACE 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min mdbuilder 49,242
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min Guru 181,888
Amar kashe kisu meya ase.jara enjoy kore.Bt ama... 1 hr Oni 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,855
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:00PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
Bleacher Report11:31 PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?