Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908436 May 21, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> How exactly does it fall on Clinton, when to make those type of adjustments something has to happen to prove that the Humvee's needed armor. If you don't remember, "there were no wars under Clinton's watch, just a booming economy." Clinton fell in between 2 Republican presidents named Bush. America was at war under the watch of both of them. The man in the middle (Clinton), a democrat steps in office, no wars & an economy jumping. It's called logic DB Writer. You should try it some times instead of always deflecting the self deserving blame on a man even republicans look up to!
You're not supposed to know anything NJ raider..

The democratic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping blacks equal, aborted controlling their numbers, in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...

Yet wide spread opinion among you idiot and blacks? Race Trumps Common Sense....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#908437 May 21, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> How exactly does it fall on Clinton, when to make those type of adjustments something has to happen to prove that the Humvee's needed armor. If you don't remember, "there were no wars under Clinton's watch, just a booming economy." Clinton fell in between 2 Republican presidents named Bush. America was at war under the watch of both of them. The man in the middle (Clinton), a democrat steps in office, no wars & an economy jumping. It's called logic DB Writer. You should try it some times instead of always deflecting the self deserving blame on a man even republicans look up to!
Bah, he's DBWriter, he doesn't need proof and he certainly isn't going to apply any logic.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#908438 May 21, 2013
Fox News has to be pissed at this tornado business, they must be itching to get back to Benghazi/IRS coverage. Damnit!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#908440 May 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah nothing is more terrible than your ignorance in action you idiot..
The reason you are an idiot democrat.. You are nor smart enough to be anything else...
Son, you simply work hard at being an idiot.

And you do a damn fine job too! Give yourself a hand!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#908441 May 21, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your son. I'm old enough to be your mother and probably your "younger-looking" grandmother...pipsqueak.
Regardless, bushie still lied to Congress and the American people son.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908442 May 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Regardless, bushie still lied to Congress and the American people son.
President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11...

December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.

"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.

&fe ature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's Homer...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908443 May 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, you simply work hard at being an idiot.
And you do a damn fine job too! Give yourself a hand!
My people skills are just fine... It's my tolerance for you idiot that needs work.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908444 May 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Regardless, bushie still lied to Congress and the American people son.
Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#908445 May 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
Fox News has to be pissed at this tornado business, they must be itching to get back to Benghazi/IRS coverage. Damnit!
The FAUX national folks are jumping in and out mostly attempting to somehow justify Coburn's self centered ignorance.

Even Inhofe is pizzed.

The better news is that the death toll has declined dramatically from this morning's figures. Small consolation though.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#908446 May 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The New American is the magazine of the John Birch Society jbs.org
Have you lost your effing mind gal???
Aunt Bettie Lou is grasping at straws. help where ever she can find it to prop up her already leaky position. jbs.org Dare we anticipate that she'll be dragging out the white hoods and sheets to wear next

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908447 May 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
Four things Liberals Fear: Black Conservatives, Facts, Fox News and Truth!!

YET... you deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is rag on Fox News...

You sellout idiot democrats will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908448 May 21, 2013
March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#908449 May 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>My people skills are just fine... It's my tolerance for you idiot that needs work.
'Absolute faith is just as bad as absolute power'-Eric Hoffer. It is hopeful when a politician can rethink his position , change his mind, and pursue a better alternative.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#908450 May 21, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. yes, they ignored the lack of real world non-academic experience, his secretive and guarded past and relationships with known terrorists like Ayers and bigots like Wright, and said, "damn--the only reason I'm not voting for Obama is because he is half black."
"Jane Says"
Live with it. "real dumb" is all about playing the race card.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#908451 May 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner is a Democrat wearing a RINO costume. You'd know that if you kept up with what happens in Congress, dufus.
So, you're agreeing that republicans in Congress are blindly being lead by the snout by a closet Democrat,John Boehner. Bill Kristol just upchucked and blew coca cola bubbles up his nose.:-D

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908452 May 21, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> 'Absolute faith is just as bad as absolute power'-Eric Hoffer. It is hopeful when a politician can rethink his position , change his mind, and pursue a better alternative.
You frontporchmonkey might help if you make a declaration of dependence. Sacrifice yourself on an altar of despair and then you might earn the right to be fed you fool.

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#908453 May 21, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your son. I'm old enough to be your mother and probably your "younger-looking" grandmother...pipsqueak.
Yeah was expressing a term of endearment and as usual you took it the wrong way.:-/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908454 May 21, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're agreeing that republicans in Congress are blindly being lead by the snout by a closet Democrat,John Boehner. Bill Kristol just upchucked and blew coca cola bubbles up his nose.:-D
Obama bin Lying and you deranged democrats are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is rag on republicans... You are an idiot...

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#908455 May 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...
Hooray for John Kerry!'Absolute faith is just as bad as absolute power'-Eric Hoffer. It is hopeful when a politician can rethink his position , change his mind, and pursue a better alternative.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#908456 May 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, dufus, how the f**k can you expect your god-government to provide for any catastrophy when it has to continually borrow to pay for its goddam day-to-day existence, driving it to certain unsolvency? Usually it's a catastrophe that causes an economy to go under. With Obama, it's just the day-to-day existence that will collapse the government. And, then, ALL entitlements go away, you moron.
You really don't understand a goddam thing about economics, do you?
Let me explain the basic rule of economics you seem to be missing:
Money doesn't grow on trees.
Now, take that information and re-evaluate all your dumbass posts concerning government funding anything.
Let me give you a ECON 101 lesson. A government does not operate like a household. Governments can run deficits without any ill effects on the economy because they can print money.(Control the money supply) A little inflation by increasing the money supply by printing more of it can be a good thing ; it can increase employment , boost wages and give consumer's more buying power to stimulate the economy stuck in a deflationary period of slow growth and high unemployment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min Mandela 68,913
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min IBdaMann 49,363
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Guru 182,178
Holiday Greetings 1 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 2 hr Negras all 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Mandela 71,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?