Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#908543 May 21, 2013
As the farm bill approved by the Agriculture Committee last week reaches the Senate floor Monday afternoon, Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) will be a few hours into an experiment: eating for a week on the meager food budget afford by the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). Murphy announced on Twitter that he would take the SNAP Challenge, which is the brainchild of the Food Research and Action Center (FRAC).

That means Murphy will be eating on a few dollars per day, as his colleagues debate a measure that would cut $4 billion from the SNAP budget over the next decade. Murphy is using the $3 per day allowance FRAC and allies recommended in 2007 guidelines for lawmakers interested in the challenge, although government data shows the program averaged about $4.40/day nationwide in fiscal year 2012.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#908544 May 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank a democrat is right, Broad.
Watching Democrats making mistakes is very healthy and beneficial for the rest of us.
Problem now is to get them to stop.
Whose little sock are you these days, Sweaty Souix? All you old farts are so repetitive 'cause the arthritis on the liver-spotted fingers is so bad you can't key any more...repeat all you like, but it wasn't I who started talking total trash about John Kerry by saying I was a "Sargent" in the Marines during Vietnam--that'd be you buddy or your fellow sock, Damnably Bad Writer...live with it Hydra (and probably hydro)-head.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#908545 May 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Whose little sock are you these days, Sweaty Souix? All you old farts are so repetitive 'cause the arthritis on the liver-spotted fingers is so bad you can't key any more...repeat all you like, but it wasn't I who started talking total trash about John Kerry by saying I was a "Sargent" in the Marines during Vietnam--that'd be you buddy or your fellow sock, Damnably Bad Writer...live with it Hydra (and probably hydro)-head.
He's got Justin Biebers photo as his screen saver!!

Hey, read this: perhaps O'Reilly, Beck, Hannity et all will follow suit! Mon Dieu!

PARIS — A far-right writer and activist shot himself dead in front of the altar of Paris’s famed Notre Dame Cathedral on Tuesday, shortly after calling for “spectacular” action to protect France’s identity.

In a final essay on his website Tuesday, he railed against France’s adoption of a law legalising gay marriage and adoption, urging activists to take measures to protect “French and European identities”.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/21/man-sho...

When's dawn?

#908546 May 21, 2013
CrookedBarry wrote:
<quoted text> What killed the Kurds, goat farts?
Speaking of Troll-socks, just which Bush was in charge when they were killed, Goat Fart?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908547 May 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
As the farm bill approved by the Agriculture Committee last week reaches the Senate floor Monday afternoon, Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) will be a few hours into an experiment: eating for a week on the meager food budget afford by the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). Murphy announced on Twitter that he would take the SNAP Challenge, which is the brainchild of the Food Research and Action Center (FRAC).
That means Murphy will be eating on a few dollars per day, as his colleagues debate a measure that would cut $4 billion from the SNAP budget over the next decade. Murphy is using the $3 per day allowance FRAC and allies recommended in 2007 guidelines for lawmakers interested in the challenge, although government data shows the program averaged about $4.40/day nationwide in fiscal year 2012.
More than 250,000 people signed a petition asking President Obama not to sign The Monsanto bill. Why he did??? Bill Gates and George Soros can explain.

Obam bin Lying did nothing to stop it. Obama signed HR 933 while the rest of the nation was fixated on gay marriage, as the U.S. Supreme Court heard oral argument concerning California's Proposition 8. But just because most of the nation and the media were paying attention to gay marriage doesn't mean that others were not doing their best to express their opposition to the "Monsanto Protection Act."

In fact, more than 250,000 voters signed a petition opposing the provision. And Food Democracy Now protesters even took their fight straight to Obama, protesting in front of the White House against Section 735 of the bill. He signed it anyway.

“In this hidden backroom deal, Sen.[Barbara] Mikulski turned her back on consumer, environmental and farmer protection in favor of corporate welfare for biotech companies such as Monsanto,” Andrew Kimbrell, executive director of the Center for Food Safety, said in a statement.“This abuse of power is not the kind of leadership the public has come to expect from Sen. Mikulski or the Democrat Majority in the Senate.”

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/03/27/1197...

Idiot is not what democrats do. It's who they are...

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..

When's dawn?

#908548 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Can she sing 99 blue umbrellas on the wall in Russian?
She was probably a "Kernal" in the KGB...Is it just me or are these beauts, as you call them, getting crazier (and more disgusting) by the day?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#908549 May 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Carol's weight has fluctuated throughout the years. Therefore the ten pounds she gained last week could not be due to her consumption last week of 6 family sized bags of potato chips & 30 big macs.
"real dumb"
You are one sicksonofabitch!!!! You have no idea what "carol" ate or did not eat last week. You are just being your self, a nasty dirty piece of crap.
Peace
KMA

When's dawn?

#908550 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
interesting point! Perhaps God is trying to tell them something?
They're never going to get it until they have descended to their rightful level with Brutus and Cassius.(They'll never get that either.)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908551 May 21, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are one sicksonofabitch!!!! You have no idea what "carol" ate or did not eat last week. You are just being your self, a nasty dirty piece of crap.
Peace
KMA
RealDave has Gay Bowel Syndrome and other Consequences of Anal Eroticism... Technically: RealDave's a big zzhole...

Spokane, WA

#908552 May 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bernie Madoff ran a Ponzi scheme and got what he deserved.
Greedy clients who thought they were insiders because they were Jewish made the scheme possible.
Remorse is worthless.
"John Galt"
president nobama is running a Ponzi scheme. We will all feel the results when the bottom falls out.
Peace
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908553 May 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>They're never going to get it until they have descended to their rightful level with Brutus and Cassius.(They'll never get that either.)
lily will confess her ignorance, leosnana will provide it...

Spokane, WA

#908554 May 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It happened in the past & no one had a tissy fit like you right whiners.
I have posted links to servicemen holding umbrellas for other Presidents.
The problem you have this is no justification so what is your reason.
"real dumb"
You have not shown a picture a marine holding an umbrella for any president. The only case of a president having a marine hold an umbrella for him is nobama.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#908555 May 21, 2013
Lois Lerner to hide behind the Fifth Amendment.

Will Obama fire her?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#908556 May 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Rand Paul pretty much summarizes the whole Apple sideshow in the Senate
"Tell me one of these politicians up here that doesn’t minimize their taxes. Tell me a chief financial officer that you would hire if he didn’t try to minimize your taxes legally. Tell me what Apple has done that is illegal.
I am offended by a government that uses the IRS to bully groups such as the Tea Party but I am also offended by a government that convenes a hearing to bully one of American’s success stories.
I am offended by the spectacle of dragging in here executives from an American company that is not doing anything illegal. If anyone should be on trial here, it should be Congress."
Rand Paul for President!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#908557 May 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>She was probably a "Kernal" in the KGB...Is it just me or are these beauts, as you call them, getting crazier (and more disgusting) by the day?
not you, they are
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#908558 May 21, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Okay Mr. Statistics, when was the last time New Jersey had a hurricane, an earthquake, a tornado, &a storm that caused widespread destruction like a hurricane but, created a path of destruction like a tornado in a years time? If it ever happened, I don't think they had enough cognitive thought to keep records back then It takes someone brilliantly dumb, to argue a fact that's dumb to begin with!
New Jersey is irrelevant, just as the Constitution and the law is to the Obama mob.

Go join New York as the crybaby state.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#908559 May 21, 2013
Dutch Hague wrote:
Jews are eternal cancer to this world
Darkie shoeshine boy Ghost with a little more black racism.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#908560 May 21, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Peace
KMA
So, tell us what you ate at Shady Pines today Eed.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#908561 May 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul for President!
I hope you run him!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#908562 May 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Romania in 1942, I believe that was the last country the United States declared war on along with Bulgaria and Hungary June 5, 1942.
Article One, Section Eight of the Constitution says "Congress shall have power to ... declare War". However, that passage provides no specific format for what form legislation must have in order to be considered a "Declaration of War" nor does the Constitution itself use this term.

So many will argue that Congressional resolutions such as the Gulf of Tonkin or the one authorizing the Iraqi invasion are effectively declarations of war. Those like Galt who believe in literal interpretation of the Constitution would probably say no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Scrutiny 186,846
News From the scene of downtown shooting: 'It looked... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr timmy 71,939
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Cheftell 69,599
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Mothra 52,693
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr curiousity 99,353
News 3 accused of murder in 2012 shooting 6 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]