Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
834,021 - 834,040 of 1,100,230 Comments Last updated 32 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#908206 May 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news, 14.639 is NOT two times 10,625.
Bush doubled the debt in 8 years. Obama has not doubled the debt.
My God you right whiners are dumber that sh*t.
The last I looked it was knocking on 17. It will be well over 20 by the time Obama leaves office. That is double in my book.

Since: May 13

Westerville, OH

#908207 May 21, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Once again...

The government is not a charitable organization. It'a role is to provide a safety net but is not the collective conscious of the people.

Chavez had the same message as Obama and misguided liberals. Once in power, he began confiscating people's businesses in the name of "charity".

Do liberals on here really think that is compassion?
Haiti earthquake: send by government:$100 million

Sent by Republican Conservative churches:$400 million.

But in the fantasy mind of the Liberals, Republicans want them dead that is why they sent so much money!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#908208 May 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to know what businesses Chavez confiscated? Why?
I knew one of you dummies would jump on this, kudos to you for being the lead dummy, see my follow up post.

Westerville, OH

#908209 May 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>I have news, 14.639 is NOT two times 10,625.

Bush doubled the debt in 8 years. Obama has not doubled the debt.

My God you right whiners are dumber that sh*t.
Stop watching MSNBC.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#908211 May 21, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
True. The climate has always gone through patterns of cyclic changes just like the poles shifting.
The liberals must think climate changes and shifting poles began after they were born.
Carol's weight has fluctuated throughout the years. Therefore the ten pounds she gained last week could not be due to her consumption last week of 6 family sized bags of potato chips & 30 big macs.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#908214 May 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I listed some of the characteristics of fascism; all of which apply to your party.
Tell us how you perceive President Obama to be a fascist?
Total government control of our lives, beginning with ObamaKare.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#908215 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Ok, I listed some of the characteristics of fascism; all of which apply to your party.
Disarming American citizens.

Westerville, OH

#908216 May 21, 2013
Five minutes it took for Liberal wackos to blame OK tornadoes on global warming, with total disregard for people death toll.

See? Liberals are brain dead...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#908217 May 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Obama hasn't done nothing yet on a level compared to what FDR did which FDR with the help Stalin & Trotsky put the US on the path towards Leninism after FDR's Advisors came back from the meeting in Russia besides Fascism & Nazism reject Leninism.
True. It has always been said history cannot be written until all those involved are gone.

A new fresh look is being taken of FDR's policies, EOs and even his economics.

A book called 'FDR Follies' outlines how his policies painfully extend the Depression for years.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#908218 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Gestapo tactics at IRS.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#908219 May 21, 2013
Just in case you right whiners missed this earlier:

President Obama - best economically?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2013/...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#908220 May 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>To be clear, a list of Obama confiscated businesses.
She said that Chavez confiscated business in the name of charity.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#908221 May 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Lerner, who was moved to Obamacare part of the IRS, previously held Miller's position. Prior to that she was a member of the FEC where her behavior of harassing those organizations not favorable to Progressive is well documented as well as the over-the-top extremes she pushes.
" FEC attorneys continued their intrusion into religious activities by prying into what occurs at Coalition staff prayer meetings, and even who attends the prayer meetings held at the Coalition. This line of questioning was pursued several times. Deponents were also asked to explain what the positions of “intercessory prayer” and “prayer warrior” entailed, what churches speci&#64257;c people belonged, and the church and its location at which a deponent met Dr. Reed."
http://www.campaignlegalcenter.org/attachment...
Sound familiar? She continued these tactic at the IRS.
Lerner needs to brought before Congress and she ultimately needs to resign.
There's no proof . Lerner has never had any history of 'harassment' at the IRS .[ "NOT found in the IG’s report:

Any evidence that “Tea Party” related groups were identified during this process for nefarious reasons;
Any type of identification, political or otherwise, for the groups whose applications were similarly flagged and delayed (“Tea Party” related groups made up only a minority, approximately 1/3 of the groups whose applications were delayed and held for further examination);
Any indication or evidence whatsoever that the White House, or anybody outside of the IRS units handling these cases, had anything to do with what happened;
Any response to the other question the IG’s office was tasked by Congress to investigate, namely:“whether existing social welfare organizations are improperly engaged in a substantial, or even predominant, amount of campaign activity.”]Check this out: http://www.salon.com/2013/05/16/wheres_the_ir...

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#908222 May 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Carol's weight has fluctuated throughout the years. Therefore the ten pounds she gained last week could not be due to her consumption last week of 6 family sized bags of potato chips & 30 big macs.
Gee, are you funny, dumb old Geezer. You fellow liberal nerds are snorting.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#908223 May 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I knew one of you dummies would jump on this, kudos to you for being the lead dummy, see my follow up post.
BIG fail.

You tried to twist Carol's word and your idiocy was caught and pointed out.

Not as clever as you thought...eh.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#908224 May 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The last I looked it was knocking on 17. It will be well over 20 by the time Obama leaves office. That is double in my book.
In 1981, the supply-siders commandeered the Reagan Presidency and employed their Voodoo economics, as Bush senior had called it in 1980. He was saying that tax cuts would not increase government revenues. As you can see on the graph above (get it on your smartphone app info), the Voodoo failed just as Bush predicted, and the supply-siders turned a 32-year winning streak into a debt disaster that continues to this day. For 20 years, under Reagan and the Bushes, the national debt increased compared to GDP every single year. In most other years it decreased. Twenty years in a row can't be just an accident, but to understand you need to learn the voodoo strategy.(Why graph Debt / GDP ?)

What's causing today's huge deficits? Deficit basics. Top 4 deficit causes.

Bush senior fought against supply-side debt, so the Republicans didn't support him and he lost to Clinton, who put an end to supply-side economics. G. W. Bush brought it back full strength, with V.P. Cheney saying "Reagan proved deficits don't matter." Currently supply-siders are in full control of the Republican party.

What about Obama? Notice how the debt accelerated during Bush's last two budget years. Obama's debt is a continuation of that trend and neither Bush nor Obama are directly responsible for that acceleration. It happened because of the recession. Bush set the all-time record by increasing the debt by $1.1 trillion in 100 days between July 30 and Nov 9, 2008—but that had little to do with his choices.

Recessions cut tax revenues—in this case, dramatically. That accounts for nearly half of the deficit. So blaming Obama for the full deficit is like blaming him for not raising the tax rate to keep tax revenues up. Most of the increased spending is automatic increases in unemployment benefits, food stamps, and social security payments for early retirement. Very little of it is from stimulus spending, and that's over.

The green line shows what would have happened to the national debt if Reagan and the Bushes had balanced their budgets as Reagan claimed he would. G.W. Bush, in all modesty, claimed he would "retire nearly $1 trillion in debt over the next four years. This will be the largest debt reduction ever achieved by any nation at any time."

Republicans are quite embarrassed by this performance, so they have invented a cover story: The Democratic Congress did it. Nice try. But for 12 of the 20 years the Congress was not Democratic. Also, presidents can veto, and when it was Democratic, Congress passed smaller budgets on average than the Republican Presidents asked for. Presidents propose the budget, and they have the most influence. Check it out.

The Election. ZFacts' new Reality App has this graph, amazing facts (e.g. who ran the debt up by more than $1 trillion in 100 days), and much more. To see and install it on your mobile, browse to zFacts.com/vote . If you're on a PC/Mac click here.

If Romney is elected, the debt will continue to rise the same reasons it went up under Reagan — more military spending and tax cuts for the rich. Obama will follow Clinton's path, but will have a harder time of it, because this recession is far worse than the one Clinton faced when he took office.

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

Interesting read, but you all just keep blaming Obama for all the debt.
America Zechariah 13 3

Holly Springs, NC

#908225 May 21, 2013
America and Zechariah 13:3 and the Curse
Published on Jan 16, 2013
Author Frank DiMora shows you why America is on the path to fulfill not only kingdom against kingdom but Zechariah 12:3 as well. What does gun control have to do with these signs? Find out when you view DiMora's video. www.endtimesresearchministry.com , www.bibleprophecyman.com
&fe ature=player_embedded#!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#908226 May 21, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Have You EVER SERVED in the U S Marines or any military service,son? No? I didn't think so.'Col. Jessep: You ever served in an infantry unit son?
DBWriter: No Sir.
Col. Jessep: You ever served in a forward area unit?
Col. Jessep: You ever put your life in another mans hands, and in return, asked him to put his life in yours?
Col. Jessep: We follow orders, we follow orders or people die, it’s that simple. Are we clear?
DBWriter: Yes, Sir.
Col. Jessep: Are we clear!
DBWriter: Crystal.' President Barack H. Obama IS the Commander-in-Chief of ALL U S Armed Forces and no U S Marine or any other American military service member would ignore or refuse an order from the superior , commanding officer. Get it, DBWriter? The President of the United States gives an order and you follow it or people die.'Are we clear?
Colonel Jessup was arrested immediately following this exchange.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#908227 May 21, 2013
LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
Home Depot helping victims of Oklahoma tornadoes. But since they are Republican Conservatives they are not real in the Liberals mind.
So is Obama's FEMA helping the Oklahoma tornado victims , but republican conservatives don't think that's real and the Government shouldn't help the American people.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#908228 May 21, 2013
LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not address his powerful points. You must be a Liberal because Liberals do not argue ideas but attack people.
Every time a Liberal gets into ideas they lose, every single time.
You seem confused. Not only is your name an attack but so was your entire post. Are you a liberal?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 11 min SLY WEST 570
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr lmao 46,314
Abby 8-29 1 hr pde 11
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,452
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,652
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 68,989
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mimi Seattle 97,933
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 177,384
•••
•••