Still blaming Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.<quoted text>
Come on instead of blaming former president Bush, why do you not laud the accomplishments of president nobama. Nothing of note you can say? Well you could start of with;
- nobamakare a trillion dollar boondogle
- The fact that fewer Americans have a job
- The fact that the unemployment rate is higher than when nobama took office
- The fact that fewer American's are paying Federal Income Tax
- The fact that millions more American's are using food stamps
- The fact the housing market, prices and sales, are lower than when nobama took office
- The debt and the deficit continue to spiral upward
- The near trillion dollars pissed away on the stimulus program
- The Fast and Furious debacle
And really, dumbass, the deficits re not spiraling skyward.
Try to get better informed, Moocher Eed.