Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
833,961 - 833,980 of 1,099,013 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay tuned for this retardican to post the same shyt all damn day.
Why don't you go on russianhoneysforyou.com and find another dummy who needs a green card and spare us your bullshyt.
I haven't been a Republican since 1992, skanque.
Now...

You didn't respond to the post. Here it is again for your convenient reference:
The Marine's sole function is to protect the president. Obviously, to any person connected to the real world, this sole function was severely impeded.
Perhaps Obama thinks he doesn't need Marines to protect him. I've got a simple solution. Don't deploy Marines to the White House.
This is nothing more than more evidence that Obama is an elitist with a medieval mentality that categorizes everyone outside of his ruling elite circle as peasants bound to the land.
Since Obama thinks money grows on trees, take some of that free money and hire some butlers.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a Fascist.
You think that is right of center, Galt thinks it is left of center.
Either way, Obama is a Fascist.
But Mussolini-style, not Hitler-style.
In other words, a cheap, ineffectual imitation.
LOL! Another one who doesn't know the definition of fascism.
You rightwingers continue to bandy about terms about which you know nothing.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandy was not a hurricane when it reached New Jersey.
Almost all the damage was caused by flooding, not by wind.
Please stop, you have no idea what you are talking about. And before the rest of you rightwingers chime in I am not suggesting flodding wasn't a major cause of the damage, there was a ton of damage done due to the wind. No surprise you couldn't see that from 3,000 miles away, Homer lived through it as well as most of my family, friends and co-workers. So fck off.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
From the person who couldn't find blue links yesterday?
Are you people really all this dumb?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I stand corrected Homer.
Fine. I take back some of the nasty things I have said about you.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Holder did not order theGPS devices be removed.
Under & F some of the guns had GPS devices installed but their batteries ran out.
2000 guns wet out but some recovered leaning about 1600 in Mexico. A small fraction of the guns crossing the border every year.
Kind of blows s hole into that pile of BS you just posted.
Connect the dots, dufus.
And, you are lying again. The 1600 number and 2000 number are estimates from two different sources. We have to use estimates because Obama is following the orders he is given and is obstructing any investigation. It is not the difference between the number sent and the number received.

Now, back to the truth:

Eric Holder goes to Mexico and discusses the operation with the Mexican government.
Eric Holder returns to Washington and immediately orders are given for the GPS tracking devices to not be used, and the guns not be intercepted before they enter Mexico.
The number of guns Eric Holder runs to the Mexican drug cartels increases to 2000.
... that kind of blows a hole in keel of your bullshit, doesn't it?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The debt was not doubled under Obama.
My God you right whiners are dumber than horse sh*t,.
That is correct. I meant to say Obama has doubled the debt in four years that Bush made in eight years.

"Obama Is Responsible For “The Most Rapid Increase In The Debt Under Any U.S. President.”“The latest posting by the Treasury Department shows the national debt has now increased $4 trillion on President Obama’s watch. The debt was $10.626 trillion on the day Mr. Obama took office. The latest calculation from Treasury shows the debt has now hit $14.639 trillion. It’s the most rapid increase in the debt under any U.S. president.”(Mark Knoller,“National Debt Has Increased $4 Trillion Under Obama,” CBS News, 8/22/11)"
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Now...
The Marine's sole function is to protect the president. Obviously, to any person connected to the real world, this sole function was severely impeded.
Perhaps Obama thinks he doesn't need Marines to protect him. I've got a simple solution. Don't deploy Marines to the White House.
This is nothing more than more evidence that Obama is an elitist with a medieval mentality that categorizes everyone outside of his ruling elite circle as peasants bound to the land.
Since Obama thinks money grows on trees, take some of that free money and hire some butlers.
Skanque; is that your new Russian wifes name? What's it short for?
Skanquelana? Cute. How tall is this one? Can she speak Spanish?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I responded.
You failed to tell us why it as elitist for Obama & not the other Presidents.
Ok. Let's try this again. Read the post, then respond to the statements in the post with something other than some retorical question about Obama being just as good of a president as Bush, for example.
The subject is the role of the Marine guard at the White House:

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop, you have no idea what you are talking about. And before the rest of you rightwingers chime in I am not suggesting flodding wasn't a major cause of the damage, there was a ton of damage done due to the wind. No surprise you couldn't see that from 3,000 miles away, Homer lived through it as well as most of my family, friends and co-workers. So fck off.
You tell him Homer.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
NASA: Magnetic Poles Shifting.
I'm sure you can do the research yourself.
The Pacific is cooling. The Atlantic is warmer. It is the same weather pattern we had in the fifties.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

This is for Galt; I'll just post the ones most pertinent to rightwingers in relation to fascism:

The 14 Defining Characteristics of Fascism:

7. Obsession with National Security - Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.
8. Religion and Government are Intertwined - Governments in fascist nations tend to use the most common religion in the nation as a tool to manipulate public opinion. Religious rhetoric and terminology is common from government leaders, even when the major tenets of the religion are diametrically opposed
to the government's policies or actions.
9. Corporate Power is Protected - The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite.
10. Labor Power is Suppressed - Because the organizing power of labor is the only real threat to a fascist government, labor unions are either eliminated entirely, or are severely suppressed.
11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts - Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics to be censored or even arrested. Free expression in the arts and letters is openly attacked.
12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment - Under fascist regimes, the police are given almost limitless power to enforce laws. The people are often willing to overlook police abuses and even forego civil liberties in the name of patriotism. There is often a national police force with virtually unlimited power in fascist nations.
13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption - Fascist regimes almost always are governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each other to government positions and use governmental power and authority to protect their friends from accountability. It is not uncommon in fascist regimes for national resources and even treasures to be appropriated or even outright stolen by government leaders.
14. Fraudulent Elections - Sometimes elections in fascist nations are a complete sham. Other times elections are manipulated by smear campaigns against or even assassination of opposition candidates, use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media. Fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections.

Sound familiar Galt?

http://rense.com/general37/fascism.htm

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The debt was not doubled under Obama.
My God you right whiners are dumber than horse sh*t,.
Ok for the very, very slow morons in the class:

Congress has complete control of the money the government spends. The sole function of the president is to make a suggestion, which is the budget proposal required by law that Obama has ignored every goddam time.

The Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government in January, 2007, with a declining deficit of 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion and a total debt of 8.5 trillion (having increased by 3.5 trillion dollars since the Arabs declared war on the United
States on September 11, 2001).
Since, the Democrats have increased the deficit a thousand percent, and doubled the debt.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

From WaPO/ABC poll

31 percent think the IRS’ targeting was an honest administrative mistake

while 56 percent believe it was deliberate.
----------
45 percent say the administration is trying to cover up facts about the scandal

42 percent believe it is honestly disclosing what it knew.
----------

74% consider the IRS’ actions inappropriate, with 57% considering it “strongly” inappropriate.

Those who are arguing that the IRS was right to target Tea Party applications are among a 1-in-5 minority; only 11% think it was “strongly appropriate.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/page/2010-2019/...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a Fascist.
You think that is right of center, Galt thinks it is left of center.
Either way, Obama is a Fascist.
But Mussolini-style, not Hitler-style.
In other words, a cheap, ineffectual imitation.
Ok, I listed some of the characteristics of fascism; all of which apply to your party.

Tell us how you perceive President Obama to be a fascist?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Skanque; is that your new Russian wifes name? What's it short for?
Skanquelana? Cute. How tall is this one? Can she speak Spanish?
Back to the subject....

Now...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah. Answer the damned question Carol. Come up with a specific incident where Obama lied about Benghazi. Name one conservative whose life was ruined by the IRS at the behest of the Obama administration.
I want a government that's big enough to make sure that the big fossil fuel industries like the Koch brothers don't pollute the air I breath or the water I drink. I want a government big enough to hold the Wall Street banks in check so that they can't use their size as blackmail to get bailouts when they lose on big gambles like mortgage backed securities and other risky derivatives. I want a government big enough to maintain the roads and bridges I drive on and repair our water distribution systems that are leaking more than they deliver.
I don't want my tax dollars to be redistributed to companies that ship American jobs overseas by way of a tax deduction like Bain Capital did with Sensata.
As for your "nanny" state yes I want this country to take care of its most vulnerable, the disabled, the elderly and those who fall on hard times.
I find it totally loathsome that you consider yourself to be a Christian. You're an insult to those who actually believe in Christ's message of social justice. I know atheists that are far more Christian than you are.
Thinking a nanny state helps anyone is not only a foolish idea but it is perpetrated by those who only desire power and control. Taking away people's dignity and creating dependency on others is not a compassionate solution by any rational person's standards.

Providing a safety net and giving a hand up is not the same as a nanny state.

You liberals can't seem to separate the two.

"Punish your enemies, reward your friends."
President Obama

That just about says it all.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop, you have no idea what you are talking about. And before the rest of you rightwingers chime in I am not suggesting flodding wasn't a major cause of the damage, there was a ton of damage done due to the wind. No surprise you couldn't see that from 3,000 miles away, Homer lived through it as well as most of my family, friends and co-workers. So fck off.
Watch out the grammar and spelling fetish person may swoop in on this post.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You liberals can't seem to separate the two.
"Punish your enemies, reward your friends."
President Obama
Pretty much summarizes the Progressive motto
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Running a little late this morning?
Still early here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melody Top Music Theater: In gentler times, Hil... (Jun '09) 28 min StarMountainKId 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min LRS 177,251
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 46,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr James 68,332
Aurora University student charged with sexual a... 1 hr wow 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,896
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr JoseBobTheIllinoi... 49,372
Amy 8-26 6 hr Stina2 26
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info