Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
833,881 - 833,900 of 1,100,432 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#908064 May 21, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>It still doesn't validate your claim that Eric Holder had anything to do with 'Fast & Furious ' except to shut it down after the botched gun walking ploy caused the death of ATF officers. "The Republican-led House had pushed through two measures holding Attorney General Eric Holder in civil and criminal contempt for failing to turn over certain Fast and Furious documents. The inspector general’s report indicated Holder had no involvement in Fast and Furious and that it appeared to be peculiar to federal officials in Arizona."
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/10/05/3036670...
Eric Holder goes to Mexico and discusses the operation with the Mexican government.
Eric Holder returns to Washington and immediately orders are given for the GPS tracking devices to not be used, and the guns not be intercepted before they enter Mexico.
The number of guns Eric Holder runs to the Mexican drug cartels increases to 2000.

... that kind of blows a hole in keel of your bullshit, doesn't it?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#908065 May 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike your ongoing whine about someone who has been out of office for 5 years.
Progressives refuse to 'man up' and assume responsibility for anything they do.
Obama was left a pile of crap, his accomplishments/responsibiliti es in turning this country around is what won him re-election. He should definitely take the credit and Bush the continual blame until the ship is fully righted.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#908066 May 21, 2013
WaPo gives 3 Pinocchios to Pfeiffer over WH Benghazi email. He states his attack on the reporters and GOP unfounded.

"It has long been part of the Washington game for officials to discredit a news story by playing up errors in a relatively small part of it. Pfeiffer gives the impression that GOP operatives deliberately tried to “smear the president” with false, doctored e-mails.

But the reporters involved have indicated they were told by their sources that these were summaries, taken from notes of e-mails that could not be kept. The fact that slightly different versions of the e-mails were reported by different journalists suggests there were different note-takers as well.

The burden of proof lies with the accuser. Despite Pfeiffer’s claim of political skullduggery, we see little evidence that much was at play here besides imprecise wordsmithing or editing errors by journalists. "

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#908067 May 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, lily, do you just post anything that pops in your head.
Good grief Jason, do you know anything?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#908068 May 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you yesterday who could never find a blue link.
Progressives never 'man up'
Link for what? If you are referring to the CNN poll, you must have missed my post.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#908069 May 21, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>"An instrument near the summit of Mauna Loa in Hawaii has recorded a long-awaited climate milestone: the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere there has exceeded 400 parts per million (ppm) for the first time in 55 years of measurement—and probably more than 3 million years of Earth history.
The last time the concentration of Earth's main greenhouse gas reached this mark, horses and camels lived in the high Arctic. Seas were at least 30 feet higher—at a level that today would inundate major cities around the world.
The planet was about 2 to 3 degrees Celsius (3.6 to 5.4 degrees Fahrenheit) warmer. But the Earth then was in the final stage of a prolonged greenhouse epoch, and CO2 concentrations were on their way down. This time, 400 ppm is a milepost on a far more rapid uphill climb toward an uncertain climate future." http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/energ...
Dufus, do you think having an instrument right next to a goddam volcano vent might not be representative of the general atmosphere?
The Earth has been warming for more than 10,000 years. The polar ice caps will disappear, just like has happened repeatedly in the Earth's recent history. The sea level will rise, just like has happened repeatedly in the Earth's recent history.
Plan for it, dufus. There is no possible way the polar ice caps won't disappear.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#908070 May 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh this is rich! "Clinton at least moved to the left of center",
So you think that President Obama is left of center? He's more right of center than any other Democratic President. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Agree, Obama is definitely more conservative than Clinton, possibly even more than Bush.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#908071 May 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric Holder goes to Mexico and discusses the operation with the Mexican government.
Eric Holder returns to Washington and immediately orders are given for the GPS tracking devices to not be used, and the guns not be intercepted before they enter Mexico.
The number of guns Eric Holder runs to the Mexican drug cartels increases to 2000.
... that kind of blows a hole in keel of your bullshit, doesn't it?
More of your fiction novel? Or are we allowed to just make up sh!t with no proof?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#908072 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Here's a quarter; now go dial 1-800-whogivesafuck and get lost.
I'm thinking you really, really want to answer this question. Or, was that noise from you just another injurious exhalation from your ass?

... the latest White House dodge. The latest statement is the location of Obama during the 8-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the United States while the White House watched Americans get killed on real-time video and issued orders to stand down any and all assistance to them is not of any importance.
Sooooo.....

You still haven't ansewed a couple of questions.
Where was Obama during the 8-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the Americans in Benghazi while the White House watched it on real-time video feed and orders came from the White House to stand down all assistance to them?
And, who generated the lie that the attack was the result of a demonstration that never happened in reaction to a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack?
... waiting for an answer.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#908073 May 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the president is spending money like it grows on trees, I suggest he hire a butler to hold his umbrella.
The Marine's sole function is to protect the president. Obviously, to any person connected to the real world, this sole function was severely impeded.
Perhaps Obama thinks he doesn't need Marines to protect him. I've got a simple solution. Don't deploy Marines to the White House.
This is nothing more than more evidence that Obama is an elitist with a medieval mentality that categorizes everyone outside of his ruling elite circle as peasants... bound to the land.
So we have yet another right whiner who thinks it is elitist for the marines to hold Obama's umbrella but not when servicemen held an umbrella for other Presidents.

Why is this? Will one of you GD dumbass right whiners answer this question?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#908074 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Another retard....they're not "deployed", they are VOLUNTEERS!
Have these two, who have those coveted positions; complained? NO!
Why not, you may ask?
They feel honored to serve the President of the United States.
They are not there to protect the President, they are there to open doors, stand at attention. The Secret Service protects the President you fuggin dolt; idiot mental midget from hell, now go the fk away fer krissakes.
Cpl Preveti, the one who held the umbrella for Obama, is from right here in Apopka FL and is having a good time with the notoriety. A "hoot."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#908075 May 21, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah. Answer the damned question Carol. Come up with a specific incident where Obama lied about Benghazi. Name one conservative whose life was ruined by the IRS at the behest of the Obama administration.
I want a government that's big enough to make sure that the big fossil fuel industries like the Koch brothers don't pollute the air I breath or the water I drink. I want a government big enough to hold the Wall Street banks in check so that they can't use their size as blackmail to get bailouts when they lose on big gambles like mortgage backed securities and other risky derivatives. I want a government big enough to maintain the roads and bridges I drive on and repair our water distribution systems that are leaking more than they deliver.
I don't want my tax dollars to be redistributed to companies that ship American jobs overseas by way of a tax deduction like Bain Capital did with Sensata.
As for your "nanny" state yes I want this country to take care of its most vulnerable, the disabled, the elderly and those who fall on hard times.
I find it totally loathsome that you consider yourself to be a Christian. You're an insult to those who actually believe in Christ's message of social justice. I know atheists that are far more Christian than you are.
Phenomenal post! Especially the last 3 paragraphs, I'm in total agreement with you. Thanks Dupont.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#908076 May 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Agree, Obama is definitely more conservative than Clinton, possibly even more than Bush.
Correct; and did you notice how many dummies on here just don't get it? It's absolutely amazing. Collective dumbness.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#908077 May 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was left a pile of crap, his accomplishments/responsibiliti es in turning this country around is what won him re-election. He should definitely take the credit and Bush the continual blame until the ship is fully righted.
You leftards are really funny this morning, Boner.

You must enlighten us as to how Obama has turned things around.

Baaawwaahhhh!!!!

Are you talking about increasing corruption, youth & black unemployment, high gas prices, record foreclosures, low world opinion for the U.S., terrorism on our soil, doubling the debt in just a few short years, closing Gitmo, or continuing the war in Afghanistan?

Yes, we must hear your explanation of this great turnaround.

Baawwaaahhhhh!!!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#908079 May 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking you really, really want to answer this question. Or, was that noise from you just another injurious exhalation from your ass?
... the latest White House dodge. The latest statement is the location of Obama during the 8-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the United States while the White House watched Americans get killed on real-time video and issued orders to stand down any and all assistance to them is not of any importance.
Sooooo.....
Where was Obama during the 8-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the Americans in Benghazi while the White House watched it on real-time video feed and orders came from the White House to stand down all assistance to them?
And, who generated the lie that the attack was the result of a demonstration that never happened in reaction to a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack?
Let me ask you this: when did Svet take off with Pablo?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#908080 May 21, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Alright, but we don't have tornados, let alone sideways tornados in Jersey & like I said, we had a tornado, a hurricane, an earthquake, & one of those sideways things you're talking about in a years time, in a place that doesn't have them. There's nothing normal about that!
What you call an earthquake in New Jersey is a tiny tremor, the likes of which California experiences virtually every day.

Big deal.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#908081 May 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So we have yet another right whiner who thinks it is elitist for the marines to hold Obama's umbrella but not when servicemen held an umbrella for other Presidents.
Why is this? Will one of you GD dumbass right whiners answer this question?
You didn't respond to the post. Here it is again for your convenient reference:

The Marine's sole function is to protect the president. Obviously, to any person connected to the real world, this sole function was severely impeded.
Perhaps Obama thinks he doesn't need Marines to protect him. I've got a simple solution. Don't deploy Marines to the White House.
This is nothing more than more evidence that Obama is an elitist with a medieval mentality that categorizes everyone outside of his ruling elite circle as peasants bound to the land.
Since Obama thinks money grows on trees, take some of that free money and hire some butlers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#908082 May 21, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Alright, but we don't have tornados, let alone sideways tornados in Jersey & like I said, we had a tornado, a hurricane, an earthquake, & one of those sideways things you're talking about in a years time, in a place that doesn't have them. There's nothing normal about that!
By the way, there is no conceivable link between so-called climate change and earthquakes.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#908083 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Let me ask you this: when did Svet take off with Pablo?
Sooooo.....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#908084 May 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Cpl Preveti, the one who held the umbrella for Obama, is from right here in Apopka FL and is having a good time with the notoriety. A "hoot."
These cretins on here would have loved for them to refuse the Presidents request on national tv. They love that boorish, ill mannerd behavior.

Here's a "feel good" story for the day:

Maybe you've heard this story before. Or dreamed it.

A man cleans out old lottery tickets from a cookie jar, and instead of throwing them away takes them to the 7-Eleven to check them out. And finds one of them is worth millions.

It gets better for Ricardo Cerezo of Geneva. He says his family was facing eviction, and he'll use part of the winnings —$4.85 million — to pay off the home

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-m...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,375
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 15 min tsheridan 3
Obama's Truth?? 20 min tsheridan 1
Some Christ Universal Temple members oppose Rev... (May '09) 34 min Johnnie Coleman M... 2,865
Lawsuit Running Rampant At Middle School 39 min BOE Watcher 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 56 min MPPD OFFCR 1,907
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 1 hr Amen 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 177,401
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••