Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,692)

Showing posts 833,821 - 833,840 of1,071,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

A coalition of teabaggers organizations and conservative leaders will release a scathing letter Tuesday against the Senate Gang of Eight immigration bill, calling the legislation so “defective” that senators need to scrap it altogether.

The letter, which includes nearly 150 signers, also urges senators to not only reject the underlying legislation, but any procedural votes that would be required for the Senate to begin working on the bill on the floor.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/tea-par...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Alright, but we don't have tornados, let alone sideways tornados in Jersey & like I said, we had a tornado, a hurricane, an earthquake, & one of those sideways things you're talking about in a years time, in a place that doesn't have them. There's nothing normal about that!
I remember when Denver claimed that could never have a tornado because they were too close to the mountains and where I went to school in MO claimed they couldn't have them because they were too close to the river-that one really did not make sense. But, they both have had tornadoes since. If the weather conditions are right they will form.

“I'll Kick Yo Butt”

Since: Feb 12

St. Louis Metro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Obama has a serious sickness between his ears.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. The link doesn't say anything of the sort. Newscorp, Fox News parent co. Earned 2 billion in profits just last quarter. They're obvious a major media outlet and they take shots at the president every chance they get. So haven't heard much about the indicted executives from News of the World. Amazing how Murdoch can make a unflattering story of wire taps and the bribery of law enforcement officers just go away.
I'm surprised there has been no congressional inquiry into Fox News & the Murdoch press in the US. I guess they prefer Marines with umbrellas and Benghazi's road to nowhere.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
A coalition of teabaggers organizations and conservative leaders will release a scathing letter Tuesday against the Senate Gang of Eight immigration bill, calling the legislation so “defective” that senators need to scrap it altogether.
The letter, which includes nearly 150 signers, also urges senators to not only reject the underlying legislation, but any procedural votes that would be required for the Senate to begin working on the bill on the floor.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/tea-par...
The permanent coalition of welfare mooching fleabaggers like you will anxiously await your welfare checks on the 1st of the month.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Lord Who wrote:
Obama has a serious sickness between his ears.
The lies issued from the WH are as numerous as a plague of grasshoppers. Oblamer lies about everything.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Liar. The link doesn't say anything of the sort. Newscorp, Fox News parent co. Earned 2 billion in profits just last quarter. They're obvious a major media outlet and they take shots at the president every chance they get. So haven't heard much about the indicted executives from News of the World. Amazing how Murdoch can make a unflattering story of wire taps and the bribery of law enforcement officers just go away.
What in the world are you talking about? This has nothing to do with what the articles stated.

He might have over-hyped.

Now if you want to talk about the DOJ's intimidation of reporters I will take you on.

The DOJ is considering charging a reporter for, well, reporting. This has NEVER happened in the history of the US. The earth shattering information that was leaked was if the UN passes sanctions against N Korea, N Korea will probably escalate their nuclear program. Wow, no one saw that coming.

The Obama administration has prosecuted more whistle blowers than any other administrations and are now targeting reporters.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>We know for a fact bushie lied son.
Again, BJ Boy:

Douchebag POS Oblamer is lying right now, bj boy.
The American Spectator : Obama and the IRS: The Smoking Gun?
spectator.org/archives/2013/05/20/obama-and-t ...
19 hours ago – National Treasury Employees Union President Colleen Kelley on the relationship between the anti-Tea Party IRS union and the Obama White ...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised there has been no congressional inquiry into Fox News & the Murdoch press in the US. I guess they prefer Marines with umbrellas and Benghazi's road to nowhere.
Pierce Morgan was not in charge of any News Organizations in the US but was in charge of the infamous one in England.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You mean PMSNBC isn't giving it daily coverage? I wonder why? Perhaps because what happened at some British newspaper has nothing to do with the USA ?

Why don't you send Chris"tingles"Mathew s a letter, maybe he'll get on it.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

According to U.S. Department of Defense’s published hourly rates for the C-32A aircraft used for the trip, Judicial Watch calculated the total cost to American taxpayers was $424,142 for use of the aircraft (34.8 flight hours x $12,188 per hour).(The C-32 is a specially configured military version of the Boeing 757.) Other expenses – meals (off the plane), transportation, security, various services, etc.– have yet to be disclosed.
The passenger manifests confirm the presence of Obama’s daughter’s, Malia and Sasha on the trip. The two girls are listed as “Senior Staff.” The manifests also list Mrs. Obama’s mother, Marian Robinson, and niece and nephew, Leslie and Avery Robinson, as well Mrs. Obama’s makeup and hairstylist (Carl Ray and Johnny Wright).
The expense records also show $928.44 was spent for “bulk food” purchases on flight. Overall, during the trip, 192 meals were served for the 21 passengers on board.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, BJ Boy:
Douchebag POS Oblamer is lying right now, bj boy.
The American Spectator : Obama and the IRS: The Smoking Gun?
spectator.org/archives/2013/05/20/obama-and-t ...
19 hours ago – National Treasury Employees Union President Colleen Kelley on the relationship between the anti-Tea Party IRS union and the Obama White ...
That's your claim son.

But we know bushie lied. And killed 4,400+ Americans while spending trillions and killing civilians for no reason at all.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The magnetic poles are shifting. It's a natural cycle. It's bound to create some unusual events.
You are not a scientist and barely literate.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean PMSNBC isn't giving it daily coverage? I wonder why? Perhaps because what happened at some British newspaper has nothing to do with the USA ?
Why don't you send Chris"tingles"Mathew s a letter, maybe he'll get on it.
Try brushing up on your spelling and learn how to write a correct sentence in English before you tell others what to do,bubby.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world are you talking about? This has nothing to do with what the articles stated.
He might have over-hyped.
Now if you want to talk about the DOJ's intimidation of reporters I will take you on.
The DOJ is considering charging a reporter for, well, reporting. This has NEVER happened in the history of the US. The earth shattering information that was leaked was if the UN passes sanctions against N Korea, N Korea will probably escalate their nuclear program. Wow, no one saw that coming.
The Obama administration has prosecuted more whistle blowers than any other administrations and are now targeting reporters.
Name one reporter who has been censored by the DOJ. You can't because it never happened.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
The lies issued from the WH are as numerous as a plague of grasshoppers. Oblamer lies about everything.
Forked tongue tied in knots,little grasshopper. Get to bed before your mother catches you on her computer at this late hour.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when Denver claimed that could never have a tornado because they were too close to the mountains and where I went to school in MO claimed they couldn't have them because they were too close to the river-that one really did not make sense. But, they both have had tornadoes since. If the weather conditions are right they will form.
You are not a scientist. "The most violent storms are known as supercell storms, which are also the most likely to produce tornadoes. During this type of storm there is an extremely strong updraft of warm moist Gulf air with temperatures that are usually above 75 degrees F. This gulf air interacts with the fast moving cooler northern air moving south. The last factor needed to produce the tornado is the jet stream to be moving at least 150 mph. This sheering action of the three air masses colliding forms the tornado in the part of the storm known as the mesocyclone. If, in this area of the tornado, the wind that is rising up in the mesocyclone starts to change direction the chances of a tornado forming are very likely since this is the main force which causes the spinning action of the tornado." Check this out: www.uwec.edu/jolhm/eh/barnier/tornado.htm&... ; "OKLAHOMA CITY (AP)— With the planet heating up, many scientists seem fairly certain some weather elements like hurricanes and droughts will worsen. But tornadoes have them stumped."

"These unpredictable, sometimes deadly storms plague the United States more than any other country. Here in tornado alley, Oklahoma City has been hit with at least 147 tornadoes since 1890."... "In 2011, the United States saw its second-deadliest tornado season in history: Nearly 1,700 tornadoes killed 553 people. The Joplin, Mo., twister was the single deadliest in American history, killing 158 people and causing $2.8 billion in damage.

The following year, 2012, started even earlier and even busier. Through April there were twice as many tornadoes as normal." Check it out: www.usatoday.com/story/.../03/.../climate-cha...
NJ raider 1

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything in nature does exactly as it's suppose to, everything but, now the weather! Thegrass grows in the spring, & dies in the fall. Each season is 3 months long with winter being the coldest month, & summer the hottest. Birds fly doth for the winter,_back up north for the summer. These are natural occurrences that happens every year like clock work, right they're suppose to. It's called the laws of nature! Why do you think thousands of different types of marine animals are washing up in shore as of lately? Animals that use magnetic North & magnetic South as a compass & a what to do guide in seasonal change. Even the marine life is confused. There's nothing normal about the weather being 30 degrees & tomorrow 79 degrees
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's your claim son.
But we know bushie lied. And killed 4,400+ Americans while spending trillions and killing civilians for no reason at all.
Y-e-a-h ...
-n-
WE all know how well "u" tell the TRUTH ...
FROM the Trayvon Martin thread ...

IT "ain't" in ya :)
PDUPONT

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If you support his personal vision of bigger government, redistribution, unions and a nanny state, you are considered a "friend".
If you do not and voice dissent, you are the "enemy".
Enemies are punished. Friends are rewarded.
The hallmark of one who desires control. Not a presidential leader to all the people. Certainly, not me.
Blah, blah, blah. Answer the damned question Carol. Come up with a specific incident where Obama lied about Benghazi. Name one conservative whose life was ruined by the IRS at the behest of the Obama administration.
I want a government that's big enough to make sure that the big fossil fuel industries like the Koch brothers don't pollute the air I breath or the water I drink. I want a government big enough to hold the Wall Street banks in check so that they can't use their size as blackmail to get bailouts when they lose on big gambles like mortgage backed securities and other risky derivatives. I want a government big enough to maintain the roads and bridges I drive on and repair our water distribution systems that are leaking more than they deliver.
I don't want my tax dollars to be redistributed to companies that ship American jobs overseas by way of a tax deduction like Bain Capital did with Sensata.
As for your "nanny" state yes I want this country to take care of its most vulnerable, the disabled, the elderly and those who fall on hard times.
I find it totally loathsome that you consider yourself to be a Christian. You're an insult to those who actually believe in Christ's message of social justice. I know atheists that are far more Christian than you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 833,821 - 833,840 of1,071,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••