Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,692)

Showing posts 833,821 - 833,840 of1,032,957
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The same people who do it now in the states. We have this thing called the U.S.Treasury. You know, where all the tax money now goes.
You like like the US Treasury we have now? Face it, we still need the IRS to scrutinize all the filings & investigate fraud. That requires people. Whether they are in the IRS, States or treasury is irrelevant. You act as though the collection process is somehow cost free.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>We don't know if all the CIA operatives were American, and we don't know that they were all evacuated. We do know that no one at the mission or the annex was abandoned.
Your posts have become less reasonable to the point where you're merely sniping, often about topics you don't understand.
I guess posting eighteen plus hours per day, every day has taken it's tolle eh?
Abandoned does not really seem to be a fully applicable description of it all.
Those at the consulate and surrounding similar compounds, were just ignored, repeatedly...THEN abandoned after the damage was done, with careless disregard.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
As I stated you would be a fool to not think we have such bases through out the world!
Your dissing whistle blowers shows the same competent the Obama admin has shown to this group. No other president has prosecuted so many people for coming forward and telling what they knew.
Obama is anti-free speech. His DOJ just harassed a bunch of reporters. You may be willing to give away your rights for the this unjust cause -I am most sincerely not!
Remember the rights your enemy has will be the same as yours. Get SMART
The only fool is you__we do have CIA folks working under diplomatic cover around the globe but we very seldom have politicians outing the locations, missions or personnel do we. Can you name the last time a CIA operation was outed for political purposes?

You're much too stupid for me to waste any more time on chief.

Get a clue at diplopundit.net
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a fkn moran pally__all of your halfwitted predictions have been wrong.
The economy is on fire__consumer confidence is at a six year high, the markets are at all time highs but your dumbazz just keeps looking for negative news.
Only if your referencing the givverment handout economy....

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

OMG OMG OMG

OMG

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You still are in denial. It has been the worst economical recovery in history due to the bumbling Obama leadership.
When you have the worst recession in 80 years it most likely stems the worst recovery in 80 years.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that what they've been saying by their actions and words for the past four and a half years?
What was the class warfare, strangling the free market by exanding government through Obamacare, strengthening the unions and more government spending all about if that isn't true?
As far as I'm concerned, they've been screaming anti-capitalism at the top of their lungs without ever having to say it out loud.
Yeah but now they are just going to come right out and say it.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Reince Priebus wrote:
You don’t call for impeachment until you have evidence.
That's why there's independent investigators and the FBI getting to the bottom of corruption at the highest levels.

Obama would rather the foxes guarding the hen house tell us what he wants us to know.

A thorough investigation will soon be forthcoming, pretty sure.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The only fool is you__we do have CIA folks working under diplomatic cover around the globe but we very seldom have politicians outing the locations, missions or personnel do we. Can you name the last time a CIA operation was outed for political purposes?
You're much too stupid for me to waste any more time on chief.
Get a clue at diplopundit.net
You are a fool. It was early on known that there was CIA agents. Nobody has been accused of blowing anyone's cover so this is another unfortunate example of you hoping wrongly that others are as misinformed as you.

You, moron, are lack reading comprehension when you cited the blog-he made no claim of anyone's cover being blown or that this was not already a known fact.

I will tell you that your ARE stupid each and every time I get an opportunity too. You can't run away from your idiocy.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have the worst recession in 80 years it most likely stems the worst recovery in 80 years.
Good grief, we recovered from a full blown depression quicker than this. Your whine about a recession that ended in June 2009 is remarkable!

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Should we expect new legislation next week from the House banning military personal from holding an umbrella for their Commander in Chief?

Of course it will happen.

The only question is which ridiculous Tea Party a-hole will bring it up.

a) the fraud Rand Paul
b) Lindsey Graham
c) Wacko Imhofe
d) Mark Appalachian Trail Sanford

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You like like the US Treasury we have now? Face it, we still need the IRS to scrutinize all the filings & investigate fraud. That requires people. Whether they are in the IRS, States or treasury is irrelevant. You act as though the collection process is somehow cost free.
Oh good grief!! Can you get anything right. There is no filings and any fraud can be handled at the state level just like it is now. I sorry your big government dreams will come to an end if this ever passes but thems the breaks for a better USA!!!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Find us one where you can click on the photos and are able to run them through an image search.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, we recovered from a full blown depression quicker than this. Your whine about a recession that ended in June 2009 is remarkable!

We did not recover from the Great Depression in 5 years.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Another clown who does not understand the separation of powers (not to mention the corruption in the IRS under his watch).
Treasury Secretary Jack Lew on Friday urged congressional leaders to raise the debt limit and insisted that the White House is not going to negotiate over the increase because lawmakers have "no choice."
"We will not negotiate over the debt limit," Lew wrote. "The creditworthiness of the United States is non-negotiable. The question of whether the country must pay obligations it has already incurred is not open to debate."
Lew said that while President Obama is willing to discuss plans to reduce the nation's deficit with Congress, those talks must be kept separate from any effort to raise the nation's debt cap.
So, now you're defending America becoming a deadbeat third world country (like lawless Somalia).
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

The Treasury Department’s inspector general told senior Treasury officials in June 2012 he was investigating allegations that the Internal Revenue Service had targeted conservative groups, disclosing for the first time on Friday that Obama administration officials were aware of the matter during the presidential campaign year.

At the first Congressional hearing into the I.R.S. scandal, J. Russell George, the Treasury inspector general for tax administration, told members of the House Ways and Means Committee that he informed the Treasury’s general counsel of his investigation on June 4, and Deputy Treasury Secretary Neal Wolin “shortly thereafter.” The new information came as part of a routine briefing of the investigations that the inspector general would be conducting in the coming year, and he did not tell the officials of his conclusions that the targeting had been improper, he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/18/us/politics... ;
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Just like the spring/summer of 1929. Let me see! Something happened in the fall of that year? Now I wonder what that was? Had something to do with wheat!
Ole Ben is about to cut off the printing presses. He is leaving. Say in about 5 months! Now what month would that be?
You're a frikken moran pal, you prove it with every post__1929__LMAO.

You're just another dumbazz RW, racist, puke.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
If you can't tell the difference than I feel sorry for you.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Should we expect new legislation next week from the House banning military personal from holding an umbrella for their Commander in Chief?
Of course it will happen.
The only question is which ridiculous Tea Party a-hole will bring it up.
a) the fraud Rand Paul
b) Lindsey Graham
c) Wacko Imhofe
d) Mark Appalachian Trail Sanford
Getting desperate about changing the topic away from Obama's scandals?
Appears so

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Oh good grief!! Can you get anything right. There is no filings and any fraud can be handled at the state level just like it is now. I sorry your big government dreams will come to an end if this ever passes but thems the breaks for a better USA!!!
Oh god grief, collecting & enforcing this tax is not going to be cost free.

Especially in the 5 stays that currently have no sales tax.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 833,821 - 833,840 of1,032,957
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]