Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#908126 May 21, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
They were lied to. Sen Bob Graham, the chairman of of the Senate Intelligence Committee told everyone it would be a waste of lives and money but no one listened
Only a few democrats claimed they had been lied to after the fact. The majority did not. That should tell you something.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#908127 May 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The federal sales tax puts an exorbitant tax on everything. It will reduce the number of people visiting the US.
It's revenue neutral. The taxes that are already embedded in the price will go away.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#908128 May 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not stupid fck, I posted the lyrics to the Kink's song. Man you get dumber every day, hard to believe possible.
I stand corrected Homer.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#908129 May 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The federal sales tax puts an exorbitant tax on everything. It will reduce the number of people visiting the US.
The US is a bargain for foreign tourists.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#908130 May 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The debt was not doubled under Obama.
My God you right whiners are dumber than horse sh*t,.
Hey Dave, you never responded the other day when it was pointed out that you used the debt for one POTUS and the deficit for the other one and tried to compare them as being the same.

Orlando, FL

#908131 May 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>bushie lied son.
Then you are admitting Kerry, Biden, Hillary and Reid among the 111 other Democrats were simply incapable of discerning and understanding the same Intel everyone else had?

Only a few democrats claimed they had been lied to after the fact. The majority did not. That should tell you something.

Orlando, FL

#908132 May 21, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You are not a scientist and barely literate.
NASA: Magnetic Poles Shifting.

I'm sure you can do the research yourself.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#908133 May 21, 2013
More whistle blowers coming forward with information on what happened in Benghazi.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#908134 May 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have the guts to just come right out and say it; they think that Michelle Obama should wear a bandana and scrub the white house floors and the President should cut the grass too.
That is correct, because that's all they're qualified to do.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#908135 May 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You idiots really need to take a reading and comprehension class. Go back and reread my entire post then try again.
From the person who couldn't find blue links yesterday?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#908136 May 21, 2013
A 21-year-old South Carolina woman has been charged with murder after she admitted killing her 20-year-old boyfriend, but she insists the whole thing was an accident.

Spartanburg police said that Erika Michelle Sutelman shot David Allen Moholland in the chest with a 12-gauge shotgun at an apartment where they were staying as guests at around 5:45 p.m. on Monday.

“Sutelman told officers she had a brown and black Mossburg 12-gauge shotgun in her hands as she and Moholland were playing around in the apartment,” WYFF reported.“Sutelman said she thought the safety was in the on position, so she pulled the trigger and the gun fired a single shot at Moholland.”
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#908137 May 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You idiots really need to take a reading and comprehension class. Go back and reread my entire post then try again.
I think it's a 3fer: reading, hearing, seeing.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#908138 May 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay tuned for this retardican to post the same shyt all damn day.
Why don't you go on russianhoneysforyou.com and find another dummy who needs a green card and spare us your bullshyt.
I haven't been a Republican since 1992, skanque.
Now...

You didn't respond to the post. Here it is again for your convenient reference:
The Marine's sole function is to protect the president. Obviously, to any person connected to the real world, this sole function was severely impeded.
Perhaps Obama thinks he doesn't need Marines to protect him. I've got a simple solution. Don't deploy Marines to the White House.
This is nothing more than more evidence that Obama is an elitist with a medieval mentality that categorizes everyone outside of his ruling elite circle as peasants bound to the land.
Since Obama thinks money grows on trees, take some of that free money and hire some butlers.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#908139 May 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a Fascist.
You think that is right of center, Galt thinks it is left of center.
Either way, Obama is a Fascist.
But Mussolini-style, not Hitler-style.
In other words, a cheap, ineffectual imitation.
LOL! Another one who doesn't know the definition of fascism.
You rightwingers continue to bandy about terms about which you know nothing.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#908140 May 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandy was not a hurricane when it reached New Jersey.
Almost all the damage was caused by flooding, not by wind.
Please stop, you have no idea what you are talking about. And before the rest of you rightwingers chime in I am not suggesting flodding wasn't a major cause of the damage, there was a ton of damage done due to the wind. No surprise you couldn't see that from 3,000 miles away, Homer lived through it as well as most of my family, friends and co-workers. So fck off.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#908141 May 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
From the person who couldn't find blue links yesterday?
Are you people really all this dumb?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#908142 May 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I stand corrected Homer.
Fine. I take back some of the nasty things I have said about you.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#908143 May 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Holder did not order theGPS devices be removed.
Under & F some of the guns had GPS devices installed but their batteries ran out.
2000 guns wet out but some recovered leaning about 1600 in Mexico. A small fraction of the guns crossing the border every year.
Kind of blows s hole into that pile of BS you just posted.
Connect the dots, dufus.
And, you are lying again. The 1600 number and 2000 number are estimates from two different sources. We have to use estimates because Obama is following the orders he is given and is obstructing any investigation. It is not the difference between the number sent and the number received.

Now, back to the truth:

Eric Holder goes to Mexico and discusses the operation with the Mexican government.
Eric Holder returns to Washington and immediately orders are given for the GPS tracking devices to not be used, and the guns not be intercepted before they enter Mexico.
The number of guns Eric Holder runs to the Mexican drug cartels increases to 2000.
... that kind of blows a hole in keel of your bullshit, doesn't it?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#908144 May 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The debt was not doubled under Obama.
My God you right whiners are dumber than horse sh*t,.
That is correct. I meant to say Obama has doubled the debt in four years that Bush made in eight years.

"Obama Is Responsible For “The Most Rapid Increase In The Debt Under Any U.S. President.”“The latest posting by the Treasury Department shows the national debt has now increased $4 trillion on President Obama’s watch. The debt was $10.626 trillion on the day Mr. Obama took office. The latest calculation from Treasury shows the debt has now hit $14.639 trillion. It’s the most rapid increase in the debt under any U.S. president.”(Mark Knoller,“National Debt Has Increased $4 Trillion Under Obama,” CBS News, 8/22/11)"
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#908145 May 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been a Republican since 1992, skanque.
Now...
You didn't respond to the post. Here it is again for your convenient reference:
The Marine's sole function is to protect the president. Obviously, to any person connected to the real world, this sole function was severely impeded.
Perhaps Obama thinks he doesn't need Marines to protect him. I've got a simple solution. Don't deploy Marines to the White House.
This is nothing more than more evidence that Obama is an elitist with a medieval mentality that categorizes everyone outside of his ruling elite circle as peasants bound to the land.
Since Obama thinks money grows on trees, take some of that free money and hire some butlers.
Skanque; is that your new Russian wifes name? What's it short for?
Skanquelana? Cute. How tall is this one? Can she speak Spanish?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Beavis 181,694
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min TRD 68,875
Deat Abby 12-16 20 min cheluzal 48
sexting on whatsapp 1 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 2 hr Taint Shield 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr kal 49,174
best joke (Oct '09) 3 hr Always Smile 526
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago