Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
833,681 - 833,700 of 1,082,422 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Joey Bidewide

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The ultimate irony is that you racists object to being called what you are, what you profess to be on a daily basis. Why is that?
Lily Racist loves the race card
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Publix sells lottery tickets in the grocery section and also the liquor section__as a plus there are also machines that dispense scratch offs.
Perhaps yours doesn't but most do.
The winning ticket was sold at a Publix and you can actually see the entrance to the liquor store to the right of the main entry.
The ticket could have have been sold on either side.
It's pretty new, a few months only, went there once and they don't yet, I prefer Total Wine, great selection and prices,
Yes I heard it was a 26 yr old woman! Lucky girl!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Secret Service Looking Into Radio Host’s Graphic Violent Comments About Obama, Hillary Clinton
The Secret Service is following up on recent comments by right wing radio host Pete Santilli, who claimed to want to shoot former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the vagina and see President Obama tried and shot for treason.
“We are aware of Mr. Santilli’s comments and will take the appropriate follow up action,” Edwin M. Donovan, a Secret Service spokesperson, told TPM on Monday.“He certainly has a right to free speech, but the Secret Service has a right and an obligation to determine what a person’s intent is when making comments like this.”
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/05/se...
Phenomenal!!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

School in Moore being dug out searching for 3rd graders.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Dumb Dave has been quiet about banning guns.
Hey Dumb Dave, should we ban weather now?
Dumbocrats attempting this will have as much success as your gun control in saving lives.
Yet another right whiner who can't distinguish climate from weather.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Joey Bidewide wrote:
<quoted text>Lily Racist loves the race card
She would be nothing without her race card

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, dumb, but you tried.
It was a video of Obama talking about the civilian security force.
We already have the National Guards, why did we need a civilian security force?
The name is even creepy
Try listening to the entire aspect of that speech dealing with it. You might not be so uninformed.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>where is the 'answers' of O'bama's whereabouts on the night of Benghazi. Show me you are a smarter than a third grader.:)
Oh please, I've demonstrated numerous times that I am smarter than you. Now you up the stakes?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

'We Have Never Heard Of That'
Tax-exempt Obama Foundation doesn't exist at listed addresses

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/20/tax-exempt-...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Where Are ABC News' Corrections For Their False Benghazi Email Claims?
The Network Has Yet To Correct On Air Its False Claim That It Had "Obtained" Administration Emails
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/20/where...
Addressed this yesterday-

Let's first make this perfectly clear. No email was physically altered.

What Sonic is whining about was what was reported to be contained in one of the emails.

"We must make sure that the talking points reflect all agency equities, including those of the State Department, and we don’t want to undermine the FBI investigation."

The actual email stated

We need to resolve this in a way that respects all of the relevant equities, particularly the investigation.

Now for some context. Emails leading up to this one had State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland urging that references to terrorism be removed because they could be a political liability to State.

Someone needs to explain the political liability to State Dept to me.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit it. I'm laughing too hard.
Read the entire quote.
One can be powerful without military strength. Americorp & Peace Corp working to strengthen our communities.
You get more ridiculous every day.
Dave, can you remind DBWriter to not take President Obama's 'civilian security corps' idea out of context of his speech so DB doesn't run around in hysterical panic and misunderstanding again. President Obama's ' civilian civic corps of national service is new wine in old bottles---many Presidents have suggested the same thing from Jimmy Carter to Theodore Roosevelt --a voluntary civic duty corps that all young people should have to join before entering college or the workplace and perform some kind of community service like assisting in soup kitchens, teaching assistants to public school teachers , helping out in veterans hospitals ,or helping care for our vital ecosystem services that keeps our economy sound and stable.*The original idea for a civilian corps came from American philosopher William James, "The Moral Equivalent of War". "Modern war is so expensive that we feel trade to be a better avenue to plunder; but modern man inherits all the innate pugnacity and all the love of glory of his ancestors. Showing war's irrationality and horror is of no effect on him. The horrors make the fascination. War is the strong life; it is life in extremis; war taxes are the only ones men never hesitate to pay, as the budgets of all nations show us."... "Pacifists ought to enter more deeply into the aesthetical and ethical point of view of their opponents. Do that first in any controversy, says J. J. Chapman, then move the point, and your opponent will follow. So long as antimilitarists propose no substitute for war's disciplinary function, no moral equivalent of war, analogous, as one might say, to the mechanical equivalent of heat, so long they fail to realize the full inwardness of the situation."... "If now — and this is my idea — there were, instead of military conscription, a conscription of the whole youthful population to form for a certain number of years a part of the army enlisted against Nature, the injustice would tend to be evened out, and numerous other goods to the commonwealth would remain blind as the luxurious classes now are blind, to man's relations to the globe he lives on, and to the permanently sour and hard foundations of his higher life. To coal and iron mines, to freight trains, to fishing fleets in December, to dishwashing, clotheswashing, and windowwashing, to road-building and tunnel-making, to foundries and stoke-holes, and to the frames of skyscrapers, would our gilded youths be drafted off, according to their choice, to get the childishness knocked out of them, and to come back into society with healthier sympathies and soberer ideas. They would have paid their blood-tax, done their own part in the immemorial human warfare against nature; they would tread the earth more proudly, the women would value them more highly, they would be better fathers and teachers of the following generation."Check this out: http://www.constitution.org/wj/meow.htm
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Try listening to the entire aspect of that speech dealing with it. You might not be so uninformed.
We do not need a civilian security force.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Might be appropriate to cool the rhetoric for a while given the tragedy in Oklahoma.

Bye for a while.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Try listening to the entire aspect of that speech dealing with it. You might not be so uninformed.
Dave, the bottom line is we already have a very active private volunteers through out America. We do not need a government agency to

"We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

What in the world is he thinking? National Security objectives? We cannot count on our military only?

Let it sink in Dave. He starts talking about volunteer network than midway sticks these strange and odd sentences in.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
First they denied any knowledge of the events that night.
The reluctantly stated Obama had called Clinton.
Now Pfeiffer, WH adviser, thinks it is offensive to ask about what Obama was doing the night of 9/11/12
What was O'bama doing that was sooooooooo offensive? would have been my next question. O'bama must have been doing something horrible.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Oh please, I've demonstrated numerous times that I am smarter than you. Now you up the stakes?
Not this time you didn't...again.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Masama Muhfugger wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to quote media matters? Left wing commie dribble. It will be fun watching the boy president lie his way out of his scandals--reminds me of douche bag Clinton and his disgraceful presidency. Only this guy is a criminal and a liar. Much worse than Watergate.
Did you see my post earlier where a DOJ press aide colluded with Media Matters to discredit whistle blowers.

Media Matters is a Progressive site that is nothing more than Obama's enemy list aggregates.

Why Sonic thinks such a site has an ounce of redeeming quality is beyond me? It appears to me their mission is to censor free speech.
wayne johnson

Kellyville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
you have gotta be kidding it was your mate george bush that got us into this mess
it was him that brought in the patriot act too
Joey Bidewide

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
fkoff birfer
Drunken-tongued Mother Lily say what?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not need a civilian security force.
It beats military conscription , pays better , and healthier for you.(A tree , wild river, poor or elderly military veteran isn't going to plant a hidden IED in your path.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Train Robbery 3 min StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 10 min ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 14 min AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min Uzi 68,415
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 23 min NITiN 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min Dale 174,966
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr skwirts 3,835
Amy 7-28 8 hr Sublime1 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••