Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,684)

Showing posts 833,661 - 833,680 of1,073,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Following the attack in Benghazi, senior State Department officials close to Hillary Clinton ordered the removal of a mid-level official who had no role in security decisions and has never been told the charges against him. He is now accusing Clinton’s team of scapegoating him for the failures that led to the death of four Americans last year.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw where you said 44% thought the White House misled on Benghazi but you forgot to mention what percent said they believe what was said was what was available at that time. What was it 53%.
So 53% of Americans call you ridiculous for all;your whining about lies to mislead.
There were no lies.
Only excessive whining from the right.
Polls have become impromptu sex toys for Liberals. They feel good if you use them in perverted ways.

I was listening to an NPR Suck-Up-To-The-Magic-Negro program a few days back. It was a threesome; a Liberal Moderator and two Liberal "professional" NPR "Journalists", a man and a woman. The script went like this: the Moderator would throw out softball questions to the Journalists regarding the multi-scandal-ridden cesspool in the Oval Office who would then play back their part of the script to bash Conservatives and praise the Boy Messiah.

At one point, she says that 44% of polled Americans don't even care about Benghazi much less even know what or where it is on a map. So, she says, Benghazi is no big thing for America and Americans. Notice, she's not saying anything about the other 56%.

Then she quickly comes back with this: amongst polled Republicans, 43% consider Benghazi to be a National Security Scandal. This, she claims, is the reason that Benghazi has become cheap, raw politics in the national discussion. Those damned 43% of Republicans!

Wait a second, I thought. Her 44% of Benghazi-Bored Americans shows how piddly the issue is but the 43% of enraged Republicans is a horror. Gee, lady. You can't have it both ways. She's playing with numbers to protect her boy. She was supposedly NPR's Bureau Chief in Washington. To me, she sounded like a JHS Cheerleader.

And then the guy, supposedly an NPR National Bureau operative. He launches into a rant about how all of these scandals - from Benghazi to the IRS to the AP and even the earlier Fast n Furious - are designed by Republicans to smear the Jerk-In-Chief and for no other reason than to probably ruin Hillary's chances in 2016.

Yep. I was listening to whining juveniles who have been granted use of adult microphones on a supposedly neutral public service network. This is NPR. National Progressive Radio.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Grocery stores in south Florida carry wine and beer, and sell lottery tickets. Recently Publix opened a separate liquor store. Winn Dixie, Albertsons and Costco have separate liquor stores. The don't sell lottery tickets
Virtually every supermarket in California sells beer, wine, and liquor in the main part of the supermarket, with same checkout as groceries.

Costco and Sam's Club the same.

There are liquor superstores like Total Wine and BevMo, but relatively few traditional liquor stores, which cannot compete on price.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Will not get 2% of the national news coverage or financial aid windfall of Rainstorm Sandy.
"John Galt"
Bet you are wrong. Both Fox News and msnbc have solid coverage for a couple of hours. They will get bucket fulls a financial aid. right, wrong or indifferent.
Peace

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Get on topix. Show a picture of a marine holding an umbrella for a president. Qut being such a phoney.
Peace
KMA
I new you wouldn't answer. I know the answer. Will you admit it?

Below is what you requested.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
John Galt"
Want more? I want something of substance. The police do not pass BS legislation like red light cameras. The police are charged with enforcing those laws. The police do not set speed limits, they due stop folks who ignore the limits. Had the opportunity to watch the police in action a couple of summers ago at a local watering hole. A man got in to an argument with his girl friend which soon turned violent as he started beating the crap out of her. Some of the patrons tried to stop him, he picked up a stool and started swinging it. Finally threw it thru a window. The patrons some what subdued him, the police came told them to let the piece of crap up and as soon as he was up he attacked the police. Did the police shoot him? No. Did they beat the crap out him with their night sticks? No. They tased the prick, he cried like the baby he was/is. They cuffed him and got his ass out of their. His girl friend, an ambulance had to be called to take her to the hospital. The azzhole is in the state pen now.
Peace
KMA
Tasers should never be used on unarmed individuals if they can be subdued by normal physical force. The bad guy you described did nothing to justify the death penalty, which occurs more often with Tasers than police admit.

Tasers are the last resort short of using a firearm.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever open you rmouth and not lie?
"We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."
That don't sound like Americorp and the Peace Corps. It sounds like he's talking about an armed civilian national security force.
... unless, Obama's plan is to transform Americacorp and the Peace Corps into an armed military assault unit like the Marine Corps.
I'm dying to know why the White House is lying about that speech and removing that quote from their transcripts.
Quit it. I'm laughing too hard.

Read the entire quote.

One can be powerful without military strength. Americorp & Peace Corp working to strengthen our communities.

You get more ridiculous every day.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Grocery stores in south Florida carry wine and beer, and sell lottery tickets. Recently Publix opened a separate liquor store. Winn Dixie, Albertsons and Costco have separate liquor stores. The don't sell lottery tickets
Publix sells lottery tickets in the grocery section and also the liquor section__as a plus there are also machines that dispense scratch offs.

Perhaps yours doesn't but most do.

The winning ticket was sold at a Publix and you can actually see the entrance to the liquor store to the right of the main entry.

The ticket could have have been sold on either side.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You right wing morons are throwing rocks at a battle ship. The squeaky clean "Magic Negro" has been the most scrutinized person in history and all anyone can come up with is allegations, no proof of ANYTHING!
Its fun watching you losers chase your tail and drool over any hint that Obama may even know of something inappropriate went on. Believe it or not, some idiots are still convinced he was born in Kenya, amazing!
Appeals Court Spurns Obama’s UnConstitutional Recess Appointments

What does "...allegations, no proof of ANYTHING!" have to do with this?

Your are mouthing the typical Liberal mantra of "Let's divert the conversation because I'm losing". Bush-Bashing, anyone?

Nice weather we're having, eh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
John Galt"
Want more? I want something of substance. The police do not pass BS legislation like red light cameras. The police are charged with enforcing those laws. The police do not set speed limits, they due stop folks who ignore the limits. Had the opportunity to watch the police in action a couple of summers ago at a local watering hole. A man got in to an argument with his girl friend which soon turned violent as he started beating the crap out of her. Some of the patrons tried to stop him, he picked up a stool and started swinging it. Finally threw it thru a window. The patrons some what subdued him, the police came told them to let the piece of crap up and as soon as he was up he attacked the police. Did the police shoot him? No. Did they beat the crap out him with their night sticks? No. They tased the prick, he cried like the baby he was/is. They cuffed him and got his ass out of their. His girl friend, an ambulance had to be called to take her to the hospital. The azzhole is in the state pen now.
Peace
KMA
Why did the police tell the bystanders to let the guy up instead of just cuffing him on the ground?

Answer: The cops love to torture people with their toys.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do your own homework
"silly"
I did not make the lying statement. "real dumb" did. Of course from "real dumb" that is expected, he is a professional liar.
Peace
KMA
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Reports of deaths in Moore tornado

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever consider that current temperatures may be way below normal considering the entire history of the Earth?
Or do you think the Earth began when the Bible says?
We have evidence of past temperatures. We have a good idea of the temperatures going back millions of years.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you really fall for those right whiner e-mails.
Obama was talking about expanding the Americorp & expanding the Peace Corp.
You really get dumber everyday. It is no wonder you have no grasp of calculus - not surprising for a pretend engineer,..
Hey, Cyclops, getcher self another eyeball. Heck, make it four-eyes.

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set."

How do you jibe "military" and "national security" with "Americorp" and "Peace Corps"?

When you're drunk, do you try driving between all six lines, too?

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, dummy. You still haven't ansewed a couple of questions.
Where was Obama during the 8-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the Americans in Benghazi while the White House watched it on real-time video feed and orders came from the White House to stand down all assistance to them?
And, who generated the lie that the attack was the result of a demonstration that never happened in reaction to a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack?
... waiting for an answer.
Oh please. These questions were answers a long time ago.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit it. I'm laughing too hard.
Read the entire quote.
One can be powerful without military strength. Americorp & Peace Corp working to strengthen our communities.
You get more ridiculous every day.
How's the weather on the Moon?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Me too, this is just awful.
Just started watching, and it appears really bad.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Cyclops, getcher self another eyeball. Heck, make it four-eyes.
"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set."
How do you jibe "military" and "national security" with "Americorp" and "Peace Corps"?
When you're drunk, do you try driving between all six lines, too?
I tend to think of Dumb Dave as a frustrated liberal poor Mr. Magoo.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Aunt Bettie Lou do you know who said this?: "“the underlying struggle - between worlds of plenty and worlds of want; between the modern and the ancient; between those who embrace our teeming, colliding, irksome diversity, while still insisting on a set of values that binds us together, and those who would seek, under whatever flag or slogan or sacred text, a certainty and simplification that justifies cruelty toward those not like us...”--[ Barack Obama, Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance ] Martin Luther King Jr. must be smiling somewhere above in heaven . He has found another spiritual brother to carry on his work of leading us to the 'promised land', to a country healed from racial strife and united in equality and respect for the dignity of every human being.
Did you also know that MLK plagiarized vast amounts of intellectual historical works putting them into is own uncredited?

Did you also know that Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance is riddled with chronological falsities and lies?

Hark on, wayward angel!

You are Liberal; blind in your mind's eye and duplicitous in your nature.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Moore OK ...
-Devastated- by TORNADO ...
[NOT wiped off the map tho]
For the ones who WILL take this in the WRONG context!

CUT OFF from help!
Roads BLOCKED ... etc!

Praying for those victims! <3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 833,661 - 833,680 of1,073,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,785
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 42 min the plain truth 1,833
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 3 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 5 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr voice of peace 67,553
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••