Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
833,541 - 833,560 of 1,100,220 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#907678 May 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You were a poor teacher then!
I tried teaching you how to wipe with a floor mop.

Inserting Gerbils was your own doing, Giggles.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907679 May 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, Homer. Don't you look at any posts on here?
I posted the CNN website and even quoted the article and the poll results. The majority support the GOP's handling of the scandals.
Now you have to go back and look for that one too.
Homer's golly gee nonsense is wearing really thin. Time to call him on the "I am an idiot defense" -he is just harassing.

Lapeer, MI

#907680 May 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Could be. But at least it's not a vacuum like yours, son!
To a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

To a c*cksucker, everything becomes a vacuum.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#907681 May 20, 2013
PTBW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't your dumb ass just complain about people using right wing talk points?
You are literally a left wing drone yourself. Shut up.
i'll shut up when the right wing talking points disappear.

and it's not like i started it. i think we remember the birther movement that started in August, 2008. and OMG the day after Obama's inauguration before he'd done one thing, beyond shutting down the Bush Executive Order to hide Presidential records, it was like: We hate him already, though we're not sure why yet beyond the black thing, but let's screw him over big time!

and ever since....a deluge of fantasy based right wing 'talking points'.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#907682 May 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lily wanted to bang Justin Beiber when he was 11 and still in training to become a Fireman.
Justin Beiber would prefer Homer, more his type.

Beiber is a hot pick in the ghoul pool, along with Lindsay Lohan.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#907683 May 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most cops spend more time eating donuts and running speed traps than in developing shooting skills.
That's why innocent hostages get killed.
"John Galt"
Why are you such a hater? The police have arrested you when you broke the law? Police officers are like all others, there are good ones, mediocre ones and a few bad apples.
Peace

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#907684 May 20, 2013
thethirdrail wrote:
subject Obama a 3rd term.
thethirdrail
Don't laugh---there are several ways this horrible
event can happen:
one--after the 2014 elections Obama supporters can
file a brief with the Supreme Court on the grounds
that the Supreme Court has already ruled(remember
the contract with America)that term limits for
members of Congress are unconstitutional and that
this ruling should be applied to the Pres.
two--If Obama gets control of both houses and the
Supreme Court-He can push through a constitutional
amendment to run again.Remember how Obamacare was
rammed down our throats.
Bswerdloff
Janet Napollitano is obviously preparing for a large-scale war with the American people.
Obama is letting Wahhabist terrorists from Saudi Arabia enter the country without any scrutiny. Obviously they are setting up terrorist cells around the country.
I expect a wave of terrorist attacks similar to the communist uprising in South Vietnam in 1968. I think it would most likely be planned to occur soon before an election.
What happens then?
A state of emergency is declared. The election is postponed (cancelled/eliminated). Obama declares himself president continuously.
Janet Napolitano locks down every major city. Any opposition will be eliminated.
If this happens, it will be necessary to physically remove Obama from office because the option to vote has been eliminated.

I don't see how a civil war can be avoided.

Lapeer, MI

#907685 May 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! We don't need to hear your history son!
The story of your life is in your face, as they say.

And your life is on a roll - a used one.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#907686 May 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Torrential rain, thunder and lightening in South Florida :(
Sunny, dry, and warm in Socal...every day.

(Realtime can Google the weather.)
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907687 May 20, 2013
Evidence Against Co-Conspirator Spy James Rosen (a reporter) Includes Fact That He Flattered His Source and Played Into His Vanity.

Holder needs to resign ASAP

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#907688 May 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions should pay taxes on all their income.
Personally I think no one should pay tax on their income.

Lapeer, MI

#907689 May 20, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Obama approval rating back to 50%. Seems no matter what/how much Fox/Republicans throw at em, the people see through their BS.
Nice link, spoofer.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907690 May 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll shut up when the right wing talking points disappear.
and it's not like i started it. i think we remember the birther movement that started in August, 2008. and OMG the day after Obama's inauguration before he'd done one thing, beyond shutting down the Bush Executive Order to hide Presidential records, it was like: We hate him already, though we're not sure why yet beyond the black thing, but let's screw him over big time!
and ever since....a deluge of fantasy based right wing 'talking points'.
These are not "talking points" and that is your problem.

The reports, the emails, requests to spy on reporters are documented.

They are very REAL
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#907691 May 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The one dismal benefit of this particular NotSufficientlyTaxExemptGate pseudocrisis may be that, as with all screw ups or distortions or outright abuses of government power, it's only discovered to be Very Very Bad when a conservative somewhere finds themselves on the receiving end of it. Under the last administration, protesting against the Iraq War got you put on an actual Pentagon list of possible terrorist threats, and nobody from the other side of the aisle gave a flying f--k. Quakers got put on that one. Effing Quakers. The uncanny nature by which the Terror Alert Level got itself raised before important elections or other politically helpful dates didn't result in outrage even after one of the architects of the Rainbow of Terror admitted that yes, he was pressured to do exactly that.
And yes, as others have pointed out, one of the vanishingly few times the IRS ever investigated a church for possible violations of their nonpartisan, nonprofit status it was for an anti-war sermon, during the Bush administration, two days before the election that won Bush a second term. That wasn't a scandal either. During the same year the IRS launched an investigation of the NAACP for opposing Bush's reelection. No Republicans were calling for Bush to resign over that particular outrage.
The Fast and Furious program, long been peddled by current Republicans as the worstest scandal to hit anything anywhere until the next worstest scandal, started under Bush. Nobody gives a damn. During the Bush administration, there were 13 terror attacks on U.S. diplomatic compounds (not including Iraq or Afghanistan), killing 98. You couldn't find a Republican lawmaker then who could even tell you what the talking points for a particular bombing or rocket attack or armed assault were at the time, much less one who decided that the real scandal was whether administration officials classified the attack as a "terrorist attack" or an "act of terror" in the days afterwards, and what might that difference mean? I mean, for f--ks sake, Issa. For f--k's sake. At long last, sir, have no sense of—oh, forget it.
What's this? In trying to track down illegal leaks of classified information, the Department of Justice obtained reporter phone records? Yeah, that's nasty. And it's funny how that keeps happening; under the Bush administration, the FBI did it to the New York Times. It was under the Bush administration, in fact, that we decided government could obtain all phone records, nationwide, and no longer even needed a reason for doing it, and if they had done it illegally—oops!—then we passed a damn law making it legal after-the-fact and immunizing all the people who did it. That's how much of a non-scandal it turned out to be. We were so damn helpful that we passed laws allowing government to break laws.
What about the very Department of Justice itself being politicized—being intentionally populated with members of a single ideology while removing less stalwartly ideological members? That happened. That was a damn fine example of, in McConnell's parlance, an administration using the powers of government to "squelch" their ideological opponents. It was almost a true scandal, even, given how overt it was and how close the architects were to the White House itself. Almost, anyway, but you'd be surprised at how quickly we can get over these things.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/19/1208...
And don't forget Operation Castaway which never served Republican interests yet did far more damage than did Fast and Furious.

Gun shows are apparently off limits to scandals eh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#907692 May 20, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Maybe liquor stores in Florida do not sell liquor, beer, wine spots, but in Washington State some of those outlets do sell lottery tickets.
Peace
KMA
California supermarkets sell lottery tickets and beer/wine/liquor.

Spokane, WA

#907693 May 20, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
She should be charged and convicted
Florida Statutory Rape:
A child under 16 years of age cannot consent to sexual activity, regardless of the age of the defendant.
"Aphellion"
You are wasting your time. "silly" is on record, she has posted that on this thread that she sees no crime when a teacher has sex with a student. In her mind the teacher is doing the student a favor.
Peace
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#907694 May 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> For the last time . No other president had a Marine in Dress Blues hold the umbrella which is totally inappropriate. And in his right hand too.
RealDave is verifiable not military..

Spokane, WA

#907695 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I am in favor of more training for police officers to handle different situations; especially educating them in how to de escalate a situation rather than always just shoot to kill.
They have killed innocent unarmed suicide victims in their zeal to use their firearms; one man in my town had a cell phone in his hand, they said it was a gun, they pumped 30 rounds into him.
Just awful.
"silly"
Please post a source, that backs up your claim the police "pumped 30 rounds into him".
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#907696 May 20, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Why are you such a hater? The police have arrested you when you broke the law? Police officers are like all others, there are good ones, mediocre ones and a few bad apples.
Peace
The police are more interested in harassing law-abiding citizens over petty traffic issues than in preventing crime.

The police have absolutely no concept of individual rights under the Fourth and Fifth Amendments and routinely abuse those rights.

The police all too often use excessive force. A classic example is overuse of Tasers to punish people, notwithstanding that Tasers are not non-lethal, but just less lethal than guns.

Want more?

Lapeer, MI

#907697 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
This is your true confession.
Stay away from Boy Scouts or I'll report you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 8-29 26 min pde 11
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 29 min andet1987 1,452
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 33 min andet1987 569
Word (Dec '08) 39 min andet1987 4,652
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,989
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mimi Seattle 97,933
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 4,670
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,384
Amy 8-29 10 hr Kuuipo 13
•••