Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#907923 May 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot think of the name for this and Bing is failing me. They are like a side ways tornado which roll across the ground creating a lot of damage. They can carry debris for over a mile. We have had a number of conflicts with the Weather Service screaming it had to be a tornado when it was one of these.
Alright, but we don't have tornados, let alone sideways tornados in Jersey & like I said, we had a tornado, a hurricane, an earthquake, & one of those sideways things you're talking about in a years time, in a place that doesn't have them. There's nothing normal about that!
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#907924 May 20, 2013
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press ...

Folks, if the truth gets out, you will have to be the one to pass the info along to others.
The major media outlets would NOT DARE say anything negative about Obama and family.
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#907926 May 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>bushie lied son.
Douchebag POS Oblamer is lying right now, bj boy.

The American Spectator : Obama and the IRS: The Smoking Gun?
spectator.org/archives/2013/05/20/obama-and-t...
19 hours ago – National Treasury Employees Union President Colleen Kelley on the relationship between the anti-Tea Party IRS union and the Obama White ...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#907927 May 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A large portion of the damage from Sandy occurred because of sub-standard construction on sand bars too close to the ocean, coupled with a decaying infrastructure in New York City.
As I've stated,"though we do have hurricanes in Jersey sometimes, the significance of all these natural disaster occurring in a years worth of time in a place not accustom to any storm. A blind man can see thus is not normal!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907928 May 20, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
"Wall cloud", perhaps?
Thanks, what a simple and descriptive name. This page on Wikipedia shows what these are. The air starts spinning but never tips up to form a tornado. I guess they are called mesocyclones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesocyclone
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#907929 May 20, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
spectator.org/archives/2013/05/20/obama-and-t...
19 hours ago – National Treasury Employees Union President Colleen Kelley on the relationship between the anti-Tea Party IRS union and the Obama White ...
We know for a fact bushie lied son.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#907930 May 20, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
http://www.judicialwatch.org/p ress-room/press...

Folks, if the truth gets out, you will have to be the one to pass the info along to others.
The major media outlets would NOT DARE say anything negative about Obama and family.
Liar. The link doesn't say anything of the sort. Newscorp, Fox News parent co. Earned 2 billion in profits just last quarter. They're obvious a major media outlet and they take shots at the president every chance they get. So haven't heard much about the indicted executives from News of the World. Amazing how Murdoch can make a unflattering story of wire taps and the bribery of law enforcement officers just go away.
Lincoln

United States

#907931 May 20, 2013
A coalition of teabaggers organizations and conservative leaders will release a scathing letter Tuesday against the Senate Gang of Eight immigration bill, calling the legislation so “defective” that senators need to scrap it altogether.

The letter, which includes nearly 150 signers, also urges senators to not only reject the underlying legislation, but any procedural votes that would be required for the Senate to begin working on the bill on the floor.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/tea-par...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907932 May 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Alright, but we don't have tornados, let alone sideways tornados in Jersey & like I said, we had a tornado, a hurricane, an earthquake, & one of those sideways things you're talking about in a years time, in a place that doesn't have them. There's nothing normal about that!
I remember when Denver claimed that could never have a tornado because they were too close to the mountains and where I went to school in MO claimed they couldn't have them because they were too close to the river-that one really did not make sense. But, they both have had tornadoes since. If the weather conditions are right they will form.

“I'll Kick Yo Butt”

Since: Feb 12

St. Louis Metro

#907933 May 20, 2013
Obama has a serious sickness between his ears.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#907934 May 20, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. The link doesn't say anything of the sort. Newscorp, Fox News parent co. Earned 2 billion in profits just last quarter. They're obvious a major media outlet and they take shots at the president every chance they get. So haven't heard much about the indicted executives from News of the World. Amazing how Murdoch can make a unflattering story of wire taps and the bribery of law enforcement officers just go away.
I'm surprised there has been no congressional inquiry into Fox News & the Murdoch press in the US. I guess they prefer Marines with umbrellas and Benghazi's road to nowhere.
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#907935 May 20, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
A coalition of teabaggers organizations and conservative leaders will release a scathing letter Tuesday against the Senate Gang of Eight immigration bill, calling the legislation so “defective” that senators need to scrap it altogether.
The letter, which includes nearly 150 signers, also urges senators to not only reject the underlying legislation, but any procedural votes that would be required for the Senate to begin working on the bill on the floor.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/tea-par...
The permanent coalition of welfare mooching fleabaggers like you will anxiously await your welfare checks on the 1st of the month.
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#907936 May 20, 2013
Lord Who wrote:
Obama has a serious sickness between his ears.
The lies issued from the WH are as numerous as a plague of grasshoppers. Oblamer lies about everything.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907937 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
What in the world are you talking about? This has nothing to do with what the articles stated.

He might have over-hyped.

Now if you want to talk about the DOJ's intimidation of reporters I will take you on.

The DOJ is considering charging a reporter for, well, reporting. This has NEVER happened in the history of the US. The earth shattering information that was leaked was if the UN passes sanctions against N Korea, N Korea will probably escalate their nuclear program. Wow, no one saw that coming.

The Obama administration has prosecuted more whistle blowers than any other administrations and are now targeting reporters.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#907938 May 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>We know for a fact bushie lied son.
Again, BJ Boy:

spectator.org/archives/2013/05/20/obama-and-t ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907939 May 20, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised there has been no congressional inquiry into Fox News & the Murdoch press in the US. I guess they prefer Marines with umbrellas and Benghazi's road to nowhere.
Pierce Morgan was not in charge of any News Organizations in the US but was in charge of the infamous one in England.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#907940 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
You mean PMSNBC isn't giving it daily coverage? I wonder why? Perhaps because what happened at some British newspaper has nothing to do with the USA ?

Why don't you send Chris"tingles"Mathew s a letter, maybe he'll get on it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#907942 May 20, 2013
According to U.S. Department of Defense’s published hourly rates for the C-32A aircraft used for the trip, Judicial Watch calculated the total cost to American taxpayers was $424,142 for use of the aircraft (34.8 flight hours x $12,188 per hour).(The C-32 is a specially configured military version of the Boeing 757.) Other expenses – meals (off the plane), transportation, security, various services, etc.– have yet to be disclosed.
The passenger manifests confirm the presence of Obama’s daughter’s, Malia and Sasha on the trip. The two girls are listed as “Senior Staff.” The manifests also list Mrs. Obama’s mother, Marian Robinson, and niece and nephew, Leslie and Avery Robinson, as well Mrs. Obama’s makeup and hairstylist (Carl Ray and Johnny Wright).
The expense records also show $928.44 was spent for “bulk food” purchases on flight. Overall, during the trip, 192 meals were served for the 21 passengers on board.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#907943 May 20, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, BJ Boy:
spectator.org/archives/2013/05/20/obama-and-t ...
That's your claim son.

But we know bushie lied. And killed 4,400+ Americans while spending trillions and killing civilians for no reason at all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#907944 May 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The magnetic poles are shifting. It's a natural cycle. It's bound to create some unusual events.
You are not a scientist and barely literate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Earthling-1 52,232
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Seymore 51,846
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 5 hr WelbyMD 54,566
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr SLY WEST 814
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr Jacques Ottawa 185,808
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr scirocco 69,288
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr scirocco 71,697
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]