Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#907658 May 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, Homer.
Nixon wanted the IRS to harass his enemies, but it never happened.
Obama's IRS did harass his political enemies and it is documented.
The DOJ harassing of reporters is unprecedented.
Obama is just collateral damage at this point. The Progressive mindset that drug us all into the mud is to me the real target.
I want everyone to KNOW that this mindset has been out there in full view where Obama's enemies were targeted for harassment.
I want discredited the whole Progressive establishment that creates and promotes such outrageous behavior.
When Treasury Secretary George Schultz questioned Nixon's directive to dig into financial dealings of businessman Henry Kimmelman, a major backer of Nixon's 1972 opponent, Sen. George McGovern, Nixon complained to aides: "What's he trying to do, say that we can't play politics with the IRS?"

http://www.pressherald.com/news/nationworld/i...
Jane Says

New York, NY

#907659 May 20, 2013
Apparently it was deemed less politically damaging for Obama to withhold rescuers, go to bed, go to LAS VEGAS to CAMPAIGN the next day, and then LIE about what happened.

How sad for America that Obama's calculus was right.

He understood our media's unbridled and CORRUPT support for him.

He understood how Romney could be bullied by the press into silence.

He understood how willing and motivated Democrat voters were to accept his lies about Benghazi.

Obama calculated he could get away with it before the election, and he did.

Clinton calculated her supporters would care less, and she is still right.

She knew that the interviews of the family members, their pleas for justice, would not touch the hearts of her followers - and she was right.

The abandonment of those men was condoned and covered up and excused with alacrity by the entire Democrat political apparatus, including the Democrat media.

They got away with it because Democrat followers don't care.

That is as immoral as it comes for me.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/05/what_h...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

AT LEAST IT WASN'T AS BAD AS A BURGLARY LIKE WATERGATE WAS
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907660 May 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Torrential rain, thunder and lightening in South Florida :(
A large tornado is on the ground going through the city of New Castle,OK

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#907661 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Dear Grampy,
Liquor stores do not sell lottery tickets. My daughter called me from Gainsville and thought it was purchased from a Publix in Boca Raton, but she was mistaken. It was purchased in Zephyrhills, Fl.
Oh shucks, wouldn't it have been grand to be the winner?
"silly"
Maybe liquor stores in Florida do not sell liquor, beer, wine spots, but in Washington State some of those outlets do sell lottery tickets.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#907662 May 20, 2013
White House staff makes decisions about what the President needs to know and withholds other information.

So, who is really the President?

Kathy Ruemmler?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#907663 May 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> They were going to start much earlier but the cavemen broke all their thermometers while riding dinosaurs.
So how may months in a row would it take for you to admit it?
I mean if 338 isn't enough.
Ever??? Would there ever be enough for you deniers?
The answer is no. You would always have an excuse.
Tree rings are not accurate enough, Studying glaciers won't be accurate enough. It was hot 4 million years ago. There will always be a report somewhere by someone that says no & that is what you will cling to.
B;ah Blah Blah.
It's BS. One example. Numbnuts like you were crying about some glacier melting somewhere. Well lo and behold they found a mine and a mine camp with a whole town near by. Wonder how it got under all that ice? You do know how the Great Lakes were formed don't you? The temperature goes up the temperature goes down and there is not a damn thing man can do about it.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#907664 May 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And all this combined means that the Boy Messiah is once again lying.
"I read it in the newspaper like you did" is getting old real fast.
The only time the Magic Negro pulls his finger out of his butt is to check the wind direction.
I would've fallen off the couch if a Republican president had said he learned about a major scandal the same day the rest of us did.

I'd feel embarrassment and shame picking myself up off the floor.

The same would never allow me to defend such an obvious and implausible lie.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#907665 May 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
New York Times: Mr. George, the inspector general, revealed during the hearing that he had informed the Treasury Department’s general counsel and its deputy secretary, Neal Wolin, early last summer that he was auditing the I.R.S.’s screening of political groups seeking tax-exempt status. That revelation meant that the matter of political targeting had been brought to the attention of senior officials outside the independent I.R.S. during the campaign year.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/20/us/politics...
Some in the liberal media are having a difficult time not drawing lines all over the page and obscuring the picture in spite of only needing to connect two dots.
The buck stops with President Barrack Obama.
Have you noticed the rise in Liberal Media coming to the rescue of their boy? It's not just PBS, NPR, MSNBC and CNN. I watched the Sunday News Roundtables this past weekend and the Liberal whining is at a boiling point. George Step-and-fetchit-apolis keeps one token Conservative on the panel so he can say that his discussions are 'balanced' and 'fair'. They all pull this ploy. Bah, Bah Walters does it on the View with her Hasselbeck token.

George Will was placed between two screaming cheerleader "Chris Mathews" types this past Sunday who were crying about how the Magic Negro was being unfairly charged with these crimes and one said that it is unfair that big government is being made to look untrustworthy. George Will shot back "The larger the government, the less it should be trusted". The other screaming Blue Jay was horrified at his comment and started blurting that young people need to be taught to trust a bigger government!!!!!!

Something I find eerily present in the Liberal propaganda is the reoccurring themes and even identical phrases praising the Boy Messiah's call for huge government. Like maybe the Magic Negro had them all on a conference call to hash out 20 or 30 working paper revisions on how to make the Boy Messiah's armpits smell sweet?

The Liberal Media is on Full Alert and they're wetting their pants for the King.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907666 May 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
at least i cited it.
unlike the NRO wishful thinking piece you posted. afraid someone will say....NRO? The political Conservative site?
everything is so one sided with you wingnuts.
Come on, Homer whines every time someone uses a political site.

However, he seems to think CBS and Turner Broadcast falls into that definition today.

Since: Jun 08

Louisville, KY

#907667 May 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Yes, the Obama administration has been shutting up opponents at a breakneck pace. That's why you don't see any opponents. They're all squelched. Barack Obama personally goes out to all the individual government offices and says, "Hi there, can you make life slightly more irritating for some random guy in Texas who doesn't like me? I'm thinking maybe have him fill out an extra form or something. Yeah. Yeah, that'll do it. Take that, you tea party bastard."
Yes, these bozos in the branch office shouldn't have done it. That's why the IRS made them stop, and had an investigation, and apologized, and why heads are probably going to roll and then some. On the other hand, it's not exactly hard to see why any person of average human intelligence would note that there have been a metric bucketload of organizations cropping up these last few years with oddly partisan names like "Tea Party Wankers" or "Anti-Tax Patriots for Electing Republicans On The Sly" and claiming to be tax-exempt, nonpartisan organizations and think to themselves that there were likely to be a considerable number of scammers mixed in with that lot. Mind you, Karl Rove's Crossroads GPS is one of these 501c4 outfits that gets somehow deemed sufficiently unpolitical, making the whole category into something of a scammer's paradise from the get-go; again, though—bad IRS bureaucrats. Bad.
Still, I find it difficult to get too worked up with world-shattering apoplectic outrage over it, which makes me a bad person, or possibly (even worse!) just not a conspiracy theorist. That's the problem; from McConnell down to the Kings and Gohmerts and Stockmans, all of conservatism has devolved into one big conspiracy theory. It's Breitbartism, all the way down. It's writ right into the movement now, and defined as synonymous with patriotism. You can go from Agenda 21 to ACORN to United Nations gun-grabbers to the powerful solar panel lobby to Benghazi all in one sweeping step; what the precise conspiracy is supposed to be or whether there is f--k-all worth of evidence to support your pet theory is unimportant; it's all about the theater, the very important and very politically motivated and very career-enhancing performance art of presuming everything to be connected to everything. Some IRS officers in a branch office screwed up? For real? Good God—Darrell Issa was probably rendered near-unconscious on his office floor when he heard it, breathing into a paper bag and waving off staffers asking him whether they should call for an ambulance.
Yes, yes, I should be more outraged. Sorry. I already have outrage fatigue, and I've had it for 10 years.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/19/1208...
Didn't your dumb ass just complain about people using right wing talk points?

You are literally a left wing drone yourself. Shut up.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#907668 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Get lost, you didn't know Martin Luther King, nor do you know what he would be thinking posthumously. You're sickening.
I quoted his exact words in his I Have a Dream speech.

So, therefore, actually I do know what he would be thinking.

It's you who won't put down that "cup of bitterness and hatred", so apparently it's you who doesn't have a clue about his dream.

Since: Jun 08

Louisville, KY

#907669 May 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
at least i cited it.
unlike the NRO wishful thinking piece you posted. afraid someone will say....NRO? The political Conservative site?
everything is so one sided with you wingnuts.
so says the one sided wingnut...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#907670 May 20, 2013
thethirdrail wrote:
subject Obama a 3rd term.
thethirdrail
Don't laugh---there are several ways this horrible
event can happen:
one--after the 2014 elections Obama supporters can
file a brief with the Supreme Court on the grounds
that the Supreme Court has already ruled(remember
the contract with America)that term limits for
members of Congress are unconstitutional and that
this ruling should be applied to the Pres.
two--If Obama gets control of both houses and the
Supreme Court-He can push through a constitutional
amendment to run again.Remember how Obamacare was
rammed down our throats.
Bswerdloff
He would have to get two-thirds of the states to agree... that is, if anyone in Washington paid any attention to the Constitution.

Nobody knows who wins elections now. It's obvious computers are being programmed to steal votes, and if there is a recount, THERE'S NOTHING TO COUNT.
DHS is very obviously preparing for a major war with the American people.
There is no Posse Comitatus law anymore prohibiting the use of the Armed Forces against the American people.
We're dealling with Marxist communists. Marxist communists have no regard for things like a constitution, and think slaughtering millions of the population is acceptable to condition the population to accept life as a Marxist slave.
Obama is importing muslim terrorists from Saudi Arabia, and allowing them to enter the country without any scrutiny. They're even mocking us by someone bringing a goddam pressure cooker on the plane.
This is a perfect civil war storm. I don't see how, considering we're dealing with Marxist communists, a war between the government and the people can be avoided. We have to get rid of Obama before it starts.... and Biden. Both have to go. Biden is just a goddam idiot. He'll have even less control of the government than Obama, who has none to begin with.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#907671 May 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Moocher Eed won't tell us why he is so upset about a marine holding an umbrella for Obama yet not when other Presidents did it.
No marine ever held an umbrella for a president during a speech except obama you idiot...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#907672 May 20, 2013
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#907673 May 20, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I love how you left out this part - According to the survey, which was conducted Friday and Saturday, 53% of Americans say they approve of the job the president is doing, with 45% saying they disapprove. The president's approval rating was at 51% in CNN's last poll, which was conducted in early April.
The CNN poll consistently gives Obama the highest approval rate of any poll.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#907674 May 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Moocher Eed won't tell us why he is so upset about a marine holding an umbrella for Obama yet not when other Presidents did it.
For the last time . No other president had a Marine in Dress Blues hold the umbrella which is totally inappropriate. And in his right hand too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#907675 May 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Unions are not 501(c)(3) like churches for which there are political restrictions upon things they can do (like supporting or donating to candidates, or even comparing candidates.) Unions are under 501(c)(5) which does not include any of the same restrictions. Both are non-profits, and unions have a number of functions that are entirely apolitical.
Unions should pay taxes on all their income.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#907676 May 20, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
It's dumb to suggest that the president would have any idea what a bunch of low level employees are doing. It's stupid.
low level employees? LOW LEVEL EMPLOYEES?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

According to your revised definition of 'low level', the Jerk-In-Chief would be a Low Level Employee.

...well,...'Low' IS very fitting for the Magic Negro.....

maybe you've got something there, Dood.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#907677 May 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> They were going to start much earlier but the cavemen broke all their thermometers while riding dinosaurs.
So how may months in a row would it take for you to admit it?
I mean if 338 isn't enough.
Ever??? Would there ever be enough for you deniers?
The answer is no. You would always have an excuse.
Tree rings are not accurate enough, Studying glaciers won't be accurate enough. It was hot 4 million years ago. There will always be a report somewhere by someone that says no & that is what you will cling to.
B;ah Blah Blah.
100 years of data is just a blip on the history of the Earth.

What made it "hot 4 million years ago"? Coal-fired power plants?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deat Abby 12-16 11 min Mister Tonka 50
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Beavis 181,695
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 55 min TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 1 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 2 hr Taint Shield 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr kal 49,174
best joke (Oct '09) 4 hr Always Smile 526
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance