Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,669)

Showing posts 833,361 - 833,380 of1,072,507
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If NOT for Obama bin Lying... Benghazi would NOT be an issue you idiot... Obama keeping Benghazi alive by continuing to lie.
You have to admit - Obama bin Lying, Hillary, Susan Rice and Carney do what they do best is LIE.
lol!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Walmart closed today? Or is Flack taking a break from filling his Communist Chinese overlord's coffers?
Is the name of the group Pro-life or anti-abortion?

Enough with the insane yadda, yadda to avoid addressing issues.

Since: Jun 08

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Homer 2016 wrote:
Obama approval rating back to 50%. Seems no matter what/how much Fox/Republicans throw at em, the people see through their BS.
So says an idiot who believed Benghazi was caused by a youtube video...

You do realize that your party is largely comprised of drug abusers, pedophiles and high school dropouts, right?

Every day dozens of registered Democrats go to jail and decrease the voter roll of the Democrat party
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So how come every time it crashes we have a depression or a massive recession and millions of jobs are lost? Please explain the connection.
The stock market is normally a leading indicator of the economy.

However, the current environment is different. Companies are maintaining profitably even as revenues are stagnant by cutting costs to the bone. Government policies like Obamacare strongly encourage this behavior. So expect continued profits and continued high unemployment.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So why are blue state paying in more than they receive and red state receiving more than they pay in?
"This ought to financially ruin liberal states that house so many O'bamasons: Millions of ex-felons, parolees and those on probation are about to be entitled to tax-payer paid health coverage"

Many blue states are near bankruptcy. Do you think that this additional burden will cause great financial difficulty for them?

The we "lack reading comprehension" claims here by Progressives is getting irritating.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>The I R S was requesting that pro-choice and anti-choice groups applying for the tax exempt status comply with laws that placed reasonable limits on their rights to free speech and free association . So, no one at the I R S singled out only anti-choice groups .
The IRS (in the Cincinnati office) was taking up the applications as they were submitted.

During the suspect period most of the apps for 501 (c)(4) tax exemptions were coming in from political oriented groups such as TeaParty and 9/12 which are not exactly aligned with social welfare. Matter of fact an argument can be made that those sorts of groups stand firmly against social welfare.

Obviously the apps presented were full of red flags thus the questions that the IRS wished answered in writing. The IRS was attempting to justify that the groups focus would be social welfare and not "free money for the fanciest anti Obama website."

One app that fell under scrutiny came from the Liberty Township Ohio TeaParty. Do we really need TeaParty groups every ten miles like McDonald's??? Do TeaParty groups really need to compete with one another for the "biggest" donors? How about rallies held in churches where the political messages are accompanied by religious ones?

The Ohio (R) congressman who stood up for the Liberty Township group clearly did not know the difference between a 501 (c)(4) and a 501 (c)(3)__or else he was lying. I sent a nasty email to the fat little fk. He didn't reply!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
I thought I was seeing Instant Replay/Flashback Sunday!! WH sends out Susan Rice to argue that the attack on Benghazi was due to a ‘Video’ Sunday it was Dan Pfeiffer being sent out to argue Benghazi, IRS, AP scandals are ‘Irrelevant’ folks this administration really thinks we’re Stupid!!
Pfeiffer was nothing more than a Susan Rice wannabe.

Pfeiffer over did his everything is irrelevant when he claimed the law was irrelevant. He was surprised by the fact the press disagreed with him. He later walked it back
NJ raider 1

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
Same poll says Americans now love Obama more because of the scandals!
See? They are lying to you!
At least 1 of you right wingers learned not to trust them polls. That's what got your asses torched a few months back! According to the polls, Romney had a 4-5 point lead just days before the manslaughter took place on Nov 6. The same thing will happen come mid term elections. The enlightened is just waiting patient to remove those speed bumps from office, so Obama can fully implement his agenda! They won't sleep & assume like they did in 2010. You can count on it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>What scandals? What has he personally done? Give me facts, not fox New/Republican talking points/lies/innuendo.
President Obama gave an outstanding speach at Morehouse:

“We know that too many young men in our community continue to make bad choices,” Mr. Obama said.“And I have to say, growing up I made quite a few myself. Sometimes I wrote off my own failings as just another example of the world trying to keep a black man down.”

“But one of the things all of you have learned over the last four years is there’s no longer any room for excuses,” the president said to the roughly 500 graduates in a downpour, his words punctuated by claps of thunder.

Wearing academic robes in maroon and black — he was later awarded an honorary law degree — Mr. Obama singled out a graduate, Leland Shelton, who, as a four-year-old had been taken away from his mother by the state. By 14, he was in foster care.

On Sunday, Mr. Shelton graduated with Phi Beta Kappa honors and is enrolling at Harvard Law School. The president said that Mr. Shelton planned to use his law degree to advocate for other foster children.

Above all, Mr. Obama exhorted the graduates to extend a hand to other black men, noting that his own success depended less on his Ivy League credentials than on the sense of empathy and obligation he felt, as a black man, to his brothers.

But for the grace of God, I might be in their shoes,” the president said.“I might have been in prison. I might have been unemployed. I might not have been able to support a family.”

Reflecting on his turbulent childhood, Mr. Obama said,“I sure wish I had had a father who was not only present, but involved; didn’t know my dad. And so my whole life, I’ve tried to be for Michelle and my girls what my father wasn’t for my mother and me.”

Declaring that “there are some things, as black men, we can only do for ourselves,” Mr. Obama urged the graduates to “keep setting an example for what it means to be a man.” And he asked them to extend their sense of justice to other minorities.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/19...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
“We know that too many young men in our community continue to make bad choices,” Mr. Obama said.“And I have to say, growing up I made quite a few myself. Sometimes I wrote off my own failings as just another example of the world trying to keep a black man down.”
“But one of the things all of you have learned over the last four years is there’s no longer any room for excuses,” the president said to the roughly 500 graduates in a downpour, his words punctuated by claps of thunder.
Wearing academic robes in maroon and black — he was later awarded an honorary law degree — Mr. Obama singled out a graduate, Leland Shelton, who, as a four-year-old had been taken away from his mother by the state. By 14, he was in foster care.
On Sunday, Mr. Shelton graduated with Phi Beta Kappa honors and is enrolling at Harvard Law School. The president said that Mr. Shelton planned to use his law degree to advocate for other foster children.
Above all, Mr. Obama exhorted the graduates to extend a hand to other black men, noting that his own success depended less on his Ivy League credentials than on the sense of empathy and obligation he felt, as a black man, to his brothers.
But for the grace of God, I might be in their shoes,” the president said.“I might have been in prison. I might have been unemployed. I might not have been able to support a family.”
Reflecting on his turbulent childhood, Mr. Obama said,“I sure wish I had had a father who was not only present, but involved; didn’t know my dad. And so my whole life, I’ve tried to be for Michelle and my girls what my father wasn’t for my mother and me.”
Declaring that “there are some things, as black men, we can only do for ourselves,” Mr. Obama urged the graduates to “keep setting an example for what it means to be a man.” And he asked them to extend their sense of justice to other minorities.
Obama's speech was shockingly racist, even for him.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Matthews said Obama likes giving speeches more than he likes leading the country.

So it's probably not a good idea to keep reinforcing that fact.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The IRS (in the Cincinnati office) was taking up the applications as they were submitted.
During the suspect period most of the apps for 501 (c)(4) tax exemptions were coming in from political oriented groups such as TeaParty and 9/12 which are not exactly aligned with social welfare. Matter of fact an argument can be made that those sorts of groups stand firmly against social welfare.
Obviously the apps presented were full of red flags thus the questions that the IRS wished answered in writing. The IRS was attempting to justify that the groups focus would be social welfare and not "free money for the fanciest anti Obama website."
One app that fell under scrutiny came from the Liberty Township Ohio TeaParty. Do we really need TeaParty groups every ten miles like McDonald's??? Do TeaParty groups really need to compete with one another for the "biggest" donors? How about rallies held in churches where the political messages are accompanied by religious ones?
The Ohio (R) congressman who stood up for the Liberty Township group clearly did not know the difference between a 501 (c)(4) and a 501 (c)(3)__or else he was lying. I sent a nasty email to the fat little fk. He didn't reply!
The targeting was also discovered in Washington D.C. and California.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the same poll that was an outlier for Obama approval was the same one that states
59% of Americans approve of the GOP handling of Benghazi
That is what makes this so amazing
You mean... nothing?

Or complaining?

wow.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

PTBW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that your party is largely comprised of drug abusers, pedophiles and high school dropouts, right?
Every day dozens of registered Democrats go to jail and decrease the voter roll of the Democrat party
New Yorkers, when asked on the street about Benghazi and the IRS scandal, had not heard of either. At least 12 people were asked.

One student at Cornell University couldn't even name the VP.

New York predominately votes Democrat. These are the people who put this president back into office.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

I think Axelrod makes two Great Points: Axelrod: The government’s just “too vast” for Obama” his point would validate what Clinton had said about Obama’ He’s In over His Head ‘the other is Government is way too Large and need to be shrunk, I’m not sure if he Realize he just Highlighted Obama’s Incompetence!!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

The DOJ sweep involving the AP now includes three FOX News reporters. This is going to keep mushrooming.

Who wants to bet they have warrants for anyone covering the Obama admin?

I did say following as this involved more than phone records.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Monsanto Suffers Key Court Loss on Brazil RR1 Royalties

Brazil's top appeals court Thursday reiterated its ruling that Monsanto's patent on first-generation RoundUp Ready soybeans expired in September 2010 and the U.S. biotech giant had been charging royalties illegally for over two years.

The unanimous decision puts another dent in Monsanto's claim that it has the right to charge royalties in Brazil until 2014, in line with the rest of the world.

Monsanto will appeal the ruling at Brazil's appeals court and also at the Supreme Court, the St. Louis-based company said in a statement, adding that it remained 'confident in its rights and the validity of its RR1 soybean patent until 2014.'

But farmer representatives said the appeals court justices' decision leaves Monsanto's position in tatters.

"The Supreme Appeals Court put a full stop to Monsanto's decision to insist in not following the law," said Ricardo Tomczyk, vice-president of the Mato Grosso Soybean and Corn Producers Association (APROSOJA-MT).

http://www.dtnprogressivefarmer.com/dtnag/vie...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You mean... nothing?
Or complaining?
wow.
Cluless
NJ raider 1

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

PTBW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that your assertion of pedophiles is false & aimed at the wrong party. Believe what thou wilt, doth the same! Nothing will become of any of the"scandals"the right is pushing so hard for. You can only block Obama's ideology until mid term elections. Then your asses will be booted into purgatory, where your voices will really be irrelevant. No amount of"scandals,"rumors, or lies will change that fact!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The word is Pro-life
And frontporch is delusional. The IG report states they target Pro-Life groups as well as Tea Party groups and other conservative groups.
It was nothing short of a witch hunt.
If it had been Planned Parenthood, moveon.org or any other liberal groups targeted...my, my, my...the tides on here would turn as fast as an incoming tsunami.

Even the far left liberal commentators and Jon Stewart gets it.

Not the loons on here though. Goes right over their heads.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 833,361 - 833,380 of1,072,507
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-11 7 min Cass 16
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min SpaceBlues 45,509
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min LRS 173,668
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 41 min current crisis 97,441
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 51 min TRD 67,536
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Chet 48,693
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 399
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••