Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907482 May 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Supreme Court. None of those groups should have tax exempt status.
Dang, makes it tough for Progressives to punish their enemies when the Constitution keeps getting in the way.

Like how you ignore the Left groups, probably the same ones bitching about the other side, who falls under the same tax exemption.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#907483 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Imagine for just a tiny moment, in your pinhead brain; how meaningful and historical it was for the first black President of the United States to give the commencement speech at Morehouse? MLK's alma mater.
One day, you will choke on your snark. Your ignorance is appalling, you should truly be ashamed of yourself. You're old enough to know better so there's likely no hope of enlightening the likes of you. The only saving grace is that pretty soon, all you old hateful white supremacists will be dead, and your hatefulness will go in the hole with you.
Imagine for just a tiny moment, in your pinhead brain; how meaningful and historical it was for the first black President of the United States to give the commencement speech at Morehouse? MLK's alma mater... SAID "a" dumchit ...

... and WE are supposed to "forgive" ALL the TYRANNICAL misdeeds he IS/HAS?CONTINUES to DO DAILY!...
JUST because he IS Black????

NOT going to HAPPEN!...
FIRST OFF ... Race is "played OUT!" ...
Race card is MAXED OUT!

He has DEFAULTED on a lot of iou's!

Second he is NOT African American!
He is African-ARAB!

He has KENYAN roots!...
w/COMMUNIST overtures!

REMOVE HIM ... PRONTO!

He & his are "RUINING" American values and systems!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#907485 May 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If it had been Planned Parenthood, moveon.org or any other liberal groups targeted...my, my, my...the tides on here would turn as fast as an incoming tsunami.
Even the far left liberal commentators and Jon Stewart gets it.
Not the loons on here though. Goes right over their heads.
Out of 300 groups that the I.R.S.'targeted ' only 70 were right-wing , Tea Party groups, the rest were left-wing , liberal groups. You're right, Aunt Bettie Lou, www.moveon.org , ACORN, PlannedParenthood should protest loudly for the unequal treatment and conservative bias in the selective political profiling .
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#907487 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Thank you Supreme Court. None of those groups should have tax exempt status.
So go to a flat tax or fair tax.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#907488 May 20, 2013
WASHPOST: Hillary hit with early high-level staff defections!! Iím wondering if these defections are because Cory Booker announces he would seek the office of presidency!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#907489 May 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The targeting was also discovered in Washington D.C. and California.
Targeting?

How does that work when the IRS was simply taking applications as they were submitted by mostly political groups? Nationally over 70,000 since 2010, a fourfold increase.

Washington DC??

Don't you find that a bit odd Carol? Why on earth would the "residents" of Washington DC be applying for tax exempt status at a suddenly alarming rate?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#907490 May 20, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry lily, i didn't notice your tiny 'why'? You need to speak up to the obtuse Galt. Ask, WHY!?!
LOL! Thanks for the tip. OK< WHY GALT?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#907491 May 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, makes it tough for Progressives to punish their enemies when the Constitution keeps getting in the way.
Like how you ignore the Left groups, probably the same ones bitching about the other side, who falls under the same tax exemption.
I don't care if they're left or right, they're not entitled to tax exempt status, that was a mistake. Do you know how many such groups sprang up after the Citizens United case?
Stupid idiot.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#907493 May 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine for just a tiny moment, in your pinhead brain; how meaningful and historical it was for the first black President of the United States to give the commencement speech at Morehouse? MLK's alma mater... SAID "a" dumchit ...
... and WE are supposed to "forgive" ALL the TYRANNICAL misdeeds he IS/HAS?CONTINUES to DO DAILY!...
JUST because he IS Black????
NOT going to HAPPEN!...
FIRST OFF ... Race is "played OUT!" ...
Race card is MAXED OUT!
He has DEFAULTED on a lot of iou's!
Second he is NOT African American!
He is African-ARAB!
He has KENYAN roots!...
w/COMMUNIST overtures!
REMOVE HIM ... PRONTO!
He & his are "RUINING" American values and systems!
fkoff birfer

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#907494 May 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The last thing Progressives wants to do is justify their bad behavior!
Do you find it believable that the no one tells the president anything and he only finds out what is going on by reading the papers?
I believe what I've heard from Republican politicians, there is no proof of a link between ANY of the "scandals" and Obama. They merely want to keep the PERCEPTION that Obama was involved alive. This gives erections to their loony constituents and gets them re-elected.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#907495 May 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I REFUSE to read any article published by Fox News!!!
How dare you insult us with facts liberals insist aren't true!!!
Never in my born days have I been so shamefully misled!!!
(Actually, I did read it...and you should read it again to the very end. Things aren't as rosy as they seem.)
I did read to the end about the 'bad news'. Economists are forecasting a downturn/slowdown of the Democratically-inspired resurgent economy because of the damaging effects of republicans not doing anything to move past the sequestration that they approved of more than working with Obama on a balanced budget.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#907496 May 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I heard it. I thought for the most part it was great. But the question needs asked. Will you libtards throw him under the bus like you did Bill Cosby?
Who cares? If people are ignorant, that's their problem. Thanks for saying it was great, I agree.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907497 May 20, 2013
PTBW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
and that justifies the IRS's behavior?
There were plenty of non political groups targeted because the owners were conservative.
Just keep defending these criminal actions, your party will be thrown in the trash that much quicker.
He got his lead from PROGRESSIVES such as Nancy Pelosi who tried to cloud the issue. Maybe, this will work for the rank Progressives here who apparently thinks that punishing your enemies is more important than the law.

The IRS is obliged to follow the LAW

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#907498 May 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So go to a flat tax or fair tax.
And make the filthy rich obscenely RICH. Yeah, that'll work if you want Revolution. Galt is a revolutionary radical now.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907499 May 20, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Out of 300 groups that the I.R.S.'targeted ' only 70 were right-wing , Tea Party groups, the rest were left-wing , liberal groups. You're right, Aunt Bettie Lou, www.moveon.org , ACORN, PlannedParenthood should protest loudly for the unequal treatment and conservative bias in the selective political profiling .
Again with the looney Progressive propaganda?

Back to reality, the IG clearly stated conservative groups were being targeted.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#907501 May 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it unbelievable that no one tells the POTUS anything and he has to read it in the papers.
That alone is so implausible, it raises an even more serious question of who exactly IS in charge?

Biden probably gets more information from Obama's advisors.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#907502 May 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
You deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is rag on republicans...
You sellout idiot democrats will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...
You frontporchmonkey might help you if you make a declaration of dependence. Sacrifice yourself on an altar of despair and then you might earn the right to be fed.
March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...
Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..
Keep sling those slurs.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#907503 May 20, 2013
PTBW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
and that justifies the IRS's behavior?
There were plenty of non political groups targeted because the owners were conservative.
Just keep defending these criminal actions, your party will be thrown in the trash that much quicker.
The owners???

The owners were conservative and the IRS somehow knew that?

BTW , I'm a lifelong Republican (super voter)__not to be confused with a lying, racist, birther, conspiracy freak, scumbag, TeaParty mutt.

What's that screen name mean anyway?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#907504 May 20, 2013
Eric Holder has been one Major Failure since he'd entered Government from Ruby Ridge to Waco now Fast and Furious! Breaking - Report: DOJ Leaked Docs to Smear Fast & Furious Whistleblower, Says IG, itís time for Obama to ask for Holder Resignation!!
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#907505 May 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You like polls until the same outlier poll that had Obama at 53% states
59% approve of the GOP handling of Benghazi
then you want to ignore them.
You weren't on here back then or, maybe you were under a different title but, I've been telling your counterparts about them polls since before the election. Its obvious you believed then & still do believe in them, ignorant! There's no way a poll can tell who will vote, & who won't taking less than 1% of 1% of the nations constituents. The math doesn't add up! But you go ahead & keep the faith, in fact spread it. It will keep you clueless while Obama leaves his footprint on this countries history!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,058
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 36 min 1-2ChangeBulb 9
Chicago: Urine Trouble: How Can the CTA Keep It... 46 min BigjigsDigUrine 7
Amy - 9-29-2014 1 hr Mister Tonka 33
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,537
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr LogicThatBITES 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 50,053
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,612
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr door left open wa... 98,367
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]