Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907508 May 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The owners???
The owners were conservative and the IRS somehow knew that?
BTW , I'm a lifelong Republican (super voter)__not to be confused with a lying, racist, birther, conspiracy freak, scumbag, TeaParty mutt.
What's that screen name mean anyway?
I will clarify. The IRS was targeting big donors to Romney.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#907509 May 20, 2013
TSM wrote:
Eric Holder has been one Major Failure since he'd entered Government from Ruby Ridge to Waco now Fast and Furious! Breaking - Report: DOJ Leaked Docs to Smear Fast & Furious Whistleblower, Says IG, itís time for Obama to ask for Holder Resignation!!
Eric Holder was the bag man picking up the money for sale of the Marc Rich pardon by Clinton.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907510 May 20, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe what I've heard from Republican politicians, there is no proof of a link between ANY of the "scandals" and Obama. They merely want to keep the PERCEPTION that Obama was involved alive. This gives erections to their loony constituents and gets them re-elected.
All we know at this point in time is Obama is claiming he knows nothing unless it is printed in a newspaper. Do you find this believable?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#907511 May 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with the looney Progressive propaganda?
Back to reality, the IG clearly stated conservative groups were being targeted.
No, you didn't pay attention to Steven Miller's testimony to Congress. The I R S clearly stated that overly-ambitious , efficiency-minded employees used a popular short-cut--keywords --such as 'patriot', dark money','taxes are unconstitutional ' to find groups asking for tax exempt status and lo and behold look what they found! LOL If you tattoo 'taxation without representation is unconstitutional (and that elected black man in the White House isn't my President) on your forehead then dontcha' think someone at the IRS is going to take you seriously? LOL

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#907512 May 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you find Obama's claim that he is told nothing and has to find out what is going on by reading the papers a little insane?
or two little peons, in a Cincinnati IRS office, in some remote area, where able to harass over 1000 groups and people in under 3 years. If they were hired, out of the pool of democrat community organizers, more than likely they couldn't even write their own names.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#907513 May 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine for just a tiny moment, in your pinhead brain; how meaningful and historical it was for the first black President of the United States to give the commencement speech at Morehouse? MLK's alma mater.
One day, you will choke on your snark. Your ignorance is appalling, you should truly be ashamed of yourself. You're old enough to know better so there's likely no hope of enlightening the likes of you. The only saving grace is that pretty soon, all you old hateful white supremacists will be dead, and your hatefulness will go in the hole with you.
Imagine for just a tiny moment that no one gives a flying fig.

MLK would more than likely be embarrassed by this president too since it was MLK who admonished us to judge a man by his character and not by the color of his skin.

Lying and deception to protect self-serving intentions is not an outstanding character trait.

But, yes, he DOES have dark skin. So you go ahead and go with that. MLK would not be proud, pretty sure.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#907514 May 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine for just a tiny moment, in your pinhead brain; how meaningful and historical it was for the first black President of the United States to give the commencement speech at Morehouse? MLK's alma mater... SAID "a" dumchit ...
... and WE are supposed to "forgive" ALL the TYRANNICAL misdeeds he IS/HAS?CONTINUES to DO DAILY!...
JUST because he IS Black????
NOT going to HAPPEN!...
FIRST OFF ... Race is "played OUT!" ...
Race card is MAXED OUT!
He has DEFAULTED on a lot of iou's!
Second he is NOT African American!
He is African-ARAB!
He has KENYAN roots!...
w/COMMUNIST overtures!
REMOVE HIM ... PRONTO!
He & his are "RUINING" American values and systems!
No unamerican white lady! Reagan did that back in the 80s, your lord & savior! Exactly what values & systems are you talking about? Sorry to ruin your utopia but, America has been changed. Barack Obama is no more than a symbol of that change! Where his father is from has nothing to do with him. He was born & raised in America. You people need to get over the fact that Obama is a Blackman & president of America. Your party screwed up allowing the minorities voices be heard for the 1st time. Now you will hear it loudly, all of the time, every election!

Orlando, FL

#907515 May 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>BS...you guys will swallow any swill the Greedy Old Pricks throw your way. " As his (Issa) private wealth and public power have grown, so too has the overlap between his private and business lives, with at least some of the congressmanís government actions helping to make a rich man even richer and raising the potential for conflicts.
He has secured millions of dollars in Congressional earmarks for road work and public works projects that promise improved traffic and other benefits to the many commercial properties he owns here north of San Diego. In one case, more than $800,000 in earmarks he arranged will help widen a busy thoroughfare in front of a medical plaza he bought for $16.6 million..." (from a 2011 article)
Guess "He didn't build that."
See post #907319.

CBS is a greedy old prick?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#907516 May 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you clarify a post from a different poster, specifically PTWB Forever location shown Louisville KY???

Now tell me a story eh?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#907517 May 20, 2013
So, it turns out Obama's IRS was trying to intimidate conservatives:

http://www.treas.gov/tigta/auditreports/2013r...

Download the Adobe Acrobat pdf file and let's discuss. Note the source, our government.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907518 May 20, 2013
Robert Gibbs now states the DOJ has failed to justify their sweeping intrusion into reporters privacy in order to intimidate potential whistle blowers.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#907519 May 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That alone is so implausible, it raises an even more serious question of who exactly IS in charge?
Biden probably gets more information from Obama's advisors.
VEEP Joe Biden has some pretty smart advisers of his own too like Ted Kaufman and Jared Bernstin. Biden is also one of President Obama's most well-informed , intelligent foreign policy advisers( VEEP Joe Biden's thirty years on the U S Senate's Foreign Affairs Committee earned him those bona fides credentials.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#907520 May 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Check out the link I cited above. They called them "Tea Party" and other organizations. Let's discuss.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#907521 May 20, 2013
Justice Department Spied on Fox News Reporter James Rosen?

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/justi...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#907522 May 20, 2013
Shredding the Constitution: Obamaís attack on the media

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#907523 May 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if they're left or right, they're not entitled to tax exempt status, that was a mistake. Do you know how many such groups sprang up after the Citizens United case?
Stupid idiot.
the government should not be able to use the tax code to control behavior. The Fair Tax eliminates all that nonsense.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907524 May 20, 2013
Holder needs to resign ASAP

Orlando, FL

#907525 May 20, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Out of 300 groups that the I.R.S.'targeted ' only 70 were right-wing , Tea Party groups, the rest were left-wing , liberal groups. You're right, Aunt Bettie Lou, www.moveon.org , ACORN, PlannedParenthood should protest loudly for the unequal treatment and conservative bias in the selective political profiling .
This proves you're even loonier than I thought. Just don't let go of the fringe. You're among the few still trying to hang on.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#907526 May 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Or were you clarifying for Carol, who like you, can barely get through a post without using the word "progressives?"

Did I just out one sockpuppet or two??? Three maybe?
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#907527 May 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to toy with those who cherry pick which results they wish to believe.
I have noted that Progressives here wants to believe the outlier CNN poll which has Obama at 53% approval while wanting to deny 59% in the same poll thought the GOP was handling Benghazi correctly.
Sorry bra, but I don't pick cherries. I'm a realist. The truth of the matter is,nobody cares about any of those"scandals." George W Bush Fucked it up for any RepublIcan. Nobody trusts republicans after the 9/11 debacle. 9/11 marks the date the spirit of America changed for good. You don't need a poll to tell you that, you can feel it in the air!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Mister Tonka 98,528
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Chicagoan by Birth 179,640
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Poof1 50,750
Abby 10-30 56 min Mister Tonka 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,829
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,140
Weekend violence in Chicago: 4 dead, 35 wounded 1 hr reality is a crutch 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]