Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
833,041 - 833,060 of 1,082,912 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen the results of your using a Gerbil. Sick.
Perhaps you can show me how you do it son. And point out where the errors were made.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Write much?
Try rewriting the above.
But, this time, clear the Earwax, Earwigs and condoms from your auditory canals.
"you people", "competing groups", "sabotage", "promises you won't keep",....WTH are you chattering on about, Mr. Squirrel?
lol! Cons son. Conservatives if you're not sure. Right wing extremists to be even more precise.

Comprehension isn't something you wish to achieve is it? It would appear that ignorance is and you're very well versed there!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as you're concerned, I'm an Electron with a Positron attitude.
...so now....what's this about returning electrons and dimming?
Are you watching the Science Channel For Nitwits again?
A lifelong subscription, I would assume:]
You're dim son. Thanks for making that point clear from your end.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Let me just say this. If this president walks after the lies and incompetence of Benghazi because winning an election was more important than the lives of an ambassador and three Americans...after creating an atmosphere of enemies among fellow Americans leading to a KGB-type abuse of power by the IRS...and feigning total innocence and implausible lack of knowledge involving the overreaching and unprecedented AP seizure...I'm out.
If this president is not implicated in having culpability in one or all three of these scandals, two of which are impeachable, we are a country where accountability only matters if you're not a democrat. If that is the case, they can have it. I won't care anymore.
If, however, the media and Congress remember we are still governed by the Constitution and abuse of power will not be tolerated by any American no matter which side we're on...we might possibly become united again under the banner of we, the people.
I pray for the latter so the haters and defenders of haters won't matter anymore.
The buck stops with Barack Hussein Obama.
Funny how 4,400+ in iraq made no difference for cons.

And those soldiers were ORDERED there.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
As ceremonial guards, not as flunkies.
Let Moochelle hold the damn umbrella.
Or that worthless press secretary.
Obama doesn't know what the hell is going on, anyway. Or so he claims.
lol! Oh, right. And bushie did. And McCain. And Romney.

Talk about three blind mice!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you can show me how you do it son. And point out where the errors were made.
You fumble with Gerbils the same way you fumbled when you were potty trained.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Cons son. Conservatives if you're not sure. Right wing extremists to be even more precise.
Comprehension isn't something you wish to achieve is it? It would appear that ignorance is and you're very well versed there!
Your head is an empty vessel each morning. You just pull up to your nearest Liberal propaganda source - Madcow, Matthews, White House.gov ,.....pop your toupee and fill up.

Lasts all day long.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You're dim son. Thanks for making that point clear from your end.
"Smile and the world smiles with you" is normally true but when you smile, the TP hangs out and dark clouds begin to form.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how 4,400+ in iraq made no difference for cons.
And those soldiers were ORDERED there.
What's funny about it?

Sicko....
PDUPONT

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm pretty sure a Commander-in-Chief who lies about the deaths of those who serve under him to win an election is a sure fire way to lose "proper respect".
Umbrella of security? Tell that to the conservatives whose lives were ruined by the IRS due to the climate set by this president.
He has never been my president because he made it quite clear from the beginning he didn't want to be.
Obama didn't lie about anything you clueless twit! Why don't you come up with a single quote with citation that proves he lied about anything?
What conservatives have had their lives ruined by the IRS?
You're living in some kind of bizarre alternate universe.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, I already know you won't stop talking about whatever you want to talk about.
All I'm pointing out is how you change the topics when you don't want to answer if things aren't working your way.
And I have no problems with that (* snicker *)
Whatever is really Eman and he's having an identity crisis and can't think straight lately. Actually he's never been able to think straight.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Personally I do not care if a marine holds an umbrella for president nobama, he needs all the help he can get. There is little nobama can do without help, no reason to expect him to be able to use an umbrella. Thing is the marine should not have. The marines are not nobama's personal servants. Pictures have been shown of Army personnel holding an umbrella for a president, but not a marine. Several posters have posted that male marines are not permitted ho hold an umbrella when on duty.
You should check it out I did not post about military personnel but marines in particular.
Why are you such a phoney, always changing the subject. grow up. Get a job.
Peace
KMA
See. Moocher Eed claims he doesn't care but then goes into a diatribe of baloney bitching about it.

Yet he fails to answer the question.

Why is this a big deal with Obama but not the other Presidents?

Eed won;t answer.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude put you big mouth where your cash is...
Here is a link to the Marine Corps regs on Uniforms
now use your pea sized brain and find out where it prohibits Marines from holding an umbrella
heck please show me where it prohibits Marines from using one.
rather than read what someone else thinks...try reading the actual reg
BBBBBBBBut no that would mean using actual facts, something you and your teabaggers are loathe to do
You forgot the link, genius.

You are a typical dishonest weasel DemocRAT scumbag.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

SO, how are you lowlife DemocRATS those morning who support a president who has an enemies list and also uses the IRS to target people, just like Nixon did. You strive for third world status, eh?

yes, of course, I heard you say Obama knows nothing. Sure thing. Holder also knows nothing about anything too. yes, we know, LIARS.

DemocRATS are scum.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Oh, right. And bushie did. And McCain. And Romney.
Talk about three blind mice!
You prefer an infected, mangy RAT like Obama.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
SO, how are you lowlife DemocRATS those morning who support a president who has an enemies list and also uses the IRS to target people, just like Nixon did. You strive for third world status, eh?
yes, of course, I heard you say Obama knows nothing. Sure thing. Holder also knows nothing about anything too. yes, we know, LIARS.
DemocRATS are scum.
News from planet earth:
"According to two different polls, one by CNN/ORC International survey and the other Gallup, Obama’s approval rating has largely remained unchanged or gone up since Republicans went all-in with the run of “scandals” this past week."
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Car bombings kill 40 in Shiite neighborhoods as far South as Basra. Last week Sunnis were dying__this week it's the Shia

Those Iraqi's are sure loving their freedom.

In other news, 30 Hezbollah fighters and 20 Syrian troops were killed yesterday by rebels in the Syrian town of Qusair.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
DemocRATS are scum.
"enimiesgate" is still alive & well among the feeble minded right.

Unbrellagate
enemiesgate
birthergate
Benghazigate
Afirmativeactiongate
IRSgate
APgate
Obamacaregate

Too bad the f*cking Republicans can't spend time working on jobs, the economy, education, climate, immigration, guns, & actually helping America.

Instead we have dipsh*ts like Waxman running screaming thru the streets, waving his arms about, screaming "OMG OMG OMG the umbrella! OMH OMG OMG The enemies list. OMG OMG"

Just how GD dumb are you people?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You prefer an infected, mangy RAT like Obama.
If America wanted that they would have elected an idiot like you----Or Romney, or another Bush..Nutcase.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"enimiesgate" is still alive & well among the feeble minded right.
Unbrellagate
enemiesgate
birthergate
Benghazigate
Afirmativeactiongate
IRSgate
APgate
Obamacaregate
Too bad the f*cking Republicans can't spend time working on jobs, the economy, education, climate, immigration, guns, & actually helping America.
Instead we have dipsh*ts like Waxman running screaming thru the streets, waving his arms about, screaming "OMG OMG OMG the umbrella! OMH OMG OMG The enemies list. OMG OMG"
Just how GD dumb are you people?
Obama is the President you dumbass... Chris Matthews: Obama Likes Giving Speeches More Than He Likes Leading.

RealDave using his "I am an idiot" defense... Just how GD dumb are you people??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 min andet1987 4,565
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Terry rigsby 48,984
Word (Dec '08) 8 min andet1987 4,589
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 9 min andet1987 476
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min wojar 175,038
Scat Man 28 min Coonskin 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Progressive 45,861
Abby 7-29 2 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••