Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,653)

Showing posts 833,041 - 833,060 of1,037,726
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Speaking of books. Where is yours? 3 years ago you said it would soon be published. Then you said it would be out some summer. Just another lie on your part.
Peace
KMA
Lookie the moocher is back...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ask any Johnny Lunchbucket what they make and that's likely what you'll hear Flacko__good for you.
Were you always this strange?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

You can trust me! I never tell a lie!

I never let a single person die when I could have helped just to further my political power.

Benghazi is just a figment of your imagination.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ask any Johnny Lunchbucket what they make and that's likely what you'll hear Flacko__good for you.
That is the one of lamest insults posted so far today.

The elitist dems put down blue collar workers after their wages are docked to pay for unions who in turn pays for Obama's elections.

Do you always bite the hand that feeds you?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookie the moocher is back...
Act like a dummy moocher, expect to be treated like a dummy, dummy.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney was a far cry better than what we got - again.
The Democrats wouldn't be sweating bullets over Obamacare. It would have already been a thing of the past.
We wouldn't be where we are with 3 major scandals in a matter of days with a WH administration willing to lie, cheat, steal, whatever to protect their own asses instead of the ours.
Ronald McDonald could have managed the duties of government better.
Romney would have been a natural.
You blew it for all of us. Thanks.
You can't find enough facts to prove that you're right so now you've resorted to being the Topix soothsayer? I hope that you tell peoples' fortunes better then you talk politics ; or do you do both about the same, horribly obtuse?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to justify the overreach of the IRS? Even Obama rejected their actions
The Citizens United ruling created paperwork havoc among many nonprofit groups deal with it.

Should add that farting around for two years over a 501 (c)(4) approval says a lot more about the applicant than the agency.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lion on the prowl and you're chasing squirrels.
Not to swift on the uptake.
That lying lion is chasing his own tail. Kinda like you with the bend, twist avoid and deny.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Chadly77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and defend the traitorous commiecrats....it's funny I don't remember you leftist scumbags' hand-wringing about the propriety of the MYRIAD leftoid organizations that take 501c4 exemption! Strange, that! Enemy.
I believe that Sonicfilter already covered this by pointing out that the I.R.S. was investigating conservative and liberal 501c4 exempted SuperPacs.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So when will Issa launch an investigation into who changed these e-mails?
Where is Lindsey Graham????
Where is dumbass Carol??
I want to see each & every e-mail every Republican in Congress office sent & received since Benghazi.
I don't want people disciplined. I want to see them in jail;!!!!
OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG
Both sides are calling for the release of all emails.

I'm sure you are too so it will finally clear up the confusion this administration seems to relish.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You can't find enough facts to prove that you're right so now you've resorted to being the Topix soothsayer? I hope that you tell peoples' fortunes better then you talk politics ; or do you do both about the same, horribly obtuse?
Are you trying to claim that the Dems are not trying to back step Obamacare?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and it's being rumored that the Koch's might try to purchase the Tribune Corp from Sam Zell.
Oh my__your paper and mine.
Of course Galt swears that newspaper companies are obsolete.
The Tribune Corp has valuable radio and TV assets, unlike the newspapers.

The LA Times is practically given away free to maintain circulation.

Sam Zell's nickname is "The Gravedigger", which speaks for itself.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Citizens United ruling created paperwork havoc among many nonprofit groups deal with it.
Should add that farting around for two years over a 501 (c)(4) approval says a lot more about the applicant than the agency.
Hey, your HERO Obama states the actions of the IRS was inexcusable. You are chasing the wrong squirrels.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Me either!
Is that because the AARP is run by liberal sheep? You would think they would at least attempt to appear apolitical.

Since: May 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

WOW wrote:
What is happening to our country? Gays, who represent less than 3% of our population, are trying to dominate our culture and society. Love whom you want. Love the one you’re with. People don’t really care. This is the message most people want to say but are afraid to because the LBGT (lesbian, bi-sexual, gay and transgender) community will verbally flog anyone who doesn’t agree with them. Between gay marriage, gay adoptions, forcing the Boy Scouts to admit gay scouts and scout masters, and lauding a rich NBA player for announcing he’s gay, the message is clear from gay America to the 97% of the rest of us. You will accept our lifestyle as mainstream. My response:'No I won’t.'"
You WILL accept gays and lesbians marriage. And if your pastor refuses to marry Gay or Lesbian couple the pastor will be thrown into FEDERAL prison.

Soon, you will see priests and pastors in jail for refusing to marry gays and lesbians.

Liberals will enjoy and applaud the government that does that in a fair and just world!!!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> I believe that Sonicfilter already covered this by pointing out that the I.R.S. was investigating conservative and liberal 501c4 exempted SuperPacs.
Hmmm, according to IG this is not true as there was different actions taken. So now the IG are liars too?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann Rand was against Medicare for others
Ann Rand was for Medicare for Ann Rand
libertarians quick to get medical care for themselves :-)
Irrelevant to the issue.

Silly response from Patrick.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the one of lamest insults posted so far today.
The elitist dems put down blue collar workers after their wages are docked to pay for unions who in turn pays for Obama's elections.
Do you always bite the hand that feeds you?
One can see a real pattern here with any rightie bent twist and lie, tell us about all of the worker programs and bills to help women , the poor or anyone that the Republicans have ever initiated or approved? Also while you are at it why has every recession and depression in our history came after an eight year reign of Republicans?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your obsession and addiction for bullshit and lies is Not only amusing, but curious you idiot...
Let's play "Guess the Sock" with BlueFlag.

Which of the usual suspects is this?

Since: May 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
Obama and the Democrats have hijacked and perverted words such as 'community' and 'compassion' for your neighbor, redefining them to claim moral authority for their desired government redistribution — extorting the earnings of one group to give to another. Under Obama, government dependency is honorable. Obama's vision of a perfect society is destructive to the human spirit. It is evil and wrong."
It is a fact that Conservatives are:

More charitable, more clean, more descent, more compassionate, more intelligent, more fair and more loving.

Liberals are evil, condescending, dumb, low information emotional welfare cases, more greedy, less compassionate, racists, women haters, animal haters, children haters, God hater, Jew haters, baby haters, less tolerant, etc.

It is a fact that Conservative cities are cleaner that democrat hell holes ghettos.

It is a fact that Conservatives know how to manage finances while emotional voting block pleasing, union pleasing government, Liberals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 833,041 - 833,060 of1,037,726
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Sublime1 96,404
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min LRS 167,754
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 57 min _Zoey_ 4,045
Music Artists A to Z 58 min _Zoey_ 102
Amy 4-24 1 hr RACE 35
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Tea Bagger 511
Amy 4-23 1 hr RACE 43
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance