Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
833,021 - 833,040 of 1,080,485 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Steven Miller resigned;not fired . And no criminal charges have ever been levied against him. Not even against the agents working out of the Cincinnati offices of the I.R.S. where the 'targeying' allegedly took place.
Horseshit, he was fired.

And little surprise there are no criminal charges with a criminal like Eric Holder in charge of the Justice Department.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
President Obama delivered a powerful speech at the Commencement today at Morehouse College. It has to be one of the top five of his speeches in his administration's time. It was passionate and pointed advice to students facing a very difficult future of jobs now that they have graduated. They need to hold him to it in the coming months. IF they listened, they will have to be deeply involved on the day to day of Democracy and equality for all. The U S Constitution demands it. They have the mental equipment and the power to realize their dreams.Check this out: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/19/1210...
Obama's speech was pure, unadulterated racism.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Another leftist POS that should have been executed years ago takes an innocent life with him....
http://bronx.news12.com/news/cops-hofstra-hom...
Cops: Hofstra home invasion suspect Dalton Smith had lengthy rap sheet
Published: May 19, 2013 5:54 PM
UNIONDALE - The man accused in a fatal Uniondale home invasion had a lengthy rap sheet and was wanted by police, authorities say.
Police say 30-year-old Dalton Smith was released from jail and placed on parole in February after serving time for first-degree robbery. Authorities say he violated the terms of his parole less than three months later, and a warrant for his arrest was issued on April 25.
Smith's lengthy rap sheet dates back to 1999 when he was arrested for first-degree robbery. In 2000, he was arrested for promoting prison contraband. In 2003, he was charged with robbery in May and then with assault in August. A month later, he faced another robbery charge.
Police say Smith entered a rental home on California Avenue in Uniondale on Friday, wearing a ski mask and armed with a gun. They say he demanded valuables and sent one woman to an ATM to get money; instead, she called police. When officers arrived, Smith allegedly pointed his gun at them while holding one of the residents in a headlock. Officers fired shots at Smith in an attempt to subdue him. He and the resident, 21-year-old Andrea Rebello, were killed.
The officer who fired the deadly shots has not been identified. Nassau County Police Commissioner Thomas Dale says the officer is being provided with counseling.
Dalton Smith was a bad guy, but the cop f*cked up, firing the shots resulting in the death of the woman. The bad guy never fired his gun.

The cop should be charged with involuntary manslaughter instead of being provided counseling.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

GOT to DO THIS one: ;~)
then ...
``````````

I recognize that there’s a series of conspiracy theories Republicans have been spinning about it since the time it happened.” He then added,“The question here is not what happened that night.”

... asked whether Obama was in the Situation Room.“I don’t remember what room the President was in on that night,” shot back Pfeiffer,

“and that’s a largely irrelevant fact.”[HUH? WHY is he the USURPING "alien" pResident ... THEN?]

Wallace continued to press the point, and Pfeiffer continued to evade.

~~White House spokesman Dan Pfeiffer was asked by Chris Wallace where in the White House President Obama was during the September 11, 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi that killed four Americans.

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/05/wh-irrelevan...

Good Night GOOD Guys!
Thanks for "Keeping on KEEPING ON" ... <3

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The commander in chief of the American armed forces obama forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations.. not Army or Air Force you stupid fool...
Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry an umbrella while in uniform.
God you idiots are dopes and dumb...
But, but, but You can't expect Barack Hussein Obama to know the reg.. He doesn't know much of anything. Where is Marine Corpse Patty when she is needed? We're sure she would defend Barack Hussein Obama and his lack of knowledge on protocol....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No,the subject is why you right whiners care when military personnel hold an umbrella for Obama & not the other times a President has had military personnel hold an umbrella for them.
Let me know when you can answer that question.
"real dumb"
Personally I do not care if a marine holds an umbrella for president nobama, he needs all the help he can get. There is little nobama can do without help, no reason to expect him to be able to use an umbrella. Thing is the marine should not have. The marines are not nobama's personal servants. Pictures have been shown of Army personnel holding an umbrella for a president, but not a marine. Several posters have posted that male marines are not permitted ho hold an umbrella when on duty.
You should check it out I did not post about military personnel but marines in particular.
Why are you such a phoney, always changing the subject. grow up. Get a job.
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah.. is like tripe.. One would have to squeeze the SHlT out of it, before they could make anything of it?
The Magic Negro's American flag: A box of 59 Stars set against bold colored bands. Stars And Tripe Forever.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I've seen the results and I'm sorry they used you as one of the guinea pigs.
let that be a lesson to you!
I've seen the results of your using a Gerbil. Sick.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sorry, but the spearchucker pointed his gun at the officer. In that situation, you HAVE to empty your clip and roll the dice. Tragic the girl died, but had the officer not acted in self defense, it undoubtedly would have been all three of them dead. The POS leftist NY judicial system is FAR more to blame than a cop doing his job. He did his duty, they didnt....
Galt disagrees. The cop should have backed away. The safety of the hostage is of paramount importance and cops are paid a premium salary to risk their lives to protect the public.

Note that the cop blasted away with a high-capacity magazine that is illegal for the general public.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You remind me of an episode from" boondocks." "Praise white Jesus, praise white Jesus." "Ronald Reagan my hero." Who is your God?
Life is not TV, Dood.

Shut it off, go outside and smell the Manhole Covers.

Hee, Hee.

Seriously, though, you need to stop watching the Magic Negro and trying to emulate a liar. It's bad form, man. Try something fresh.

...think for yourself??? Did that ever occur to you?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's the problem with you people son.
You have so many competing groups looking out of themselves, not wanting to give in but only having their way that you sabotage yourself.
It's not so much that you can't make promises you won't keep, it's the fact that you won't keep them to your own people!
Write much?

Try rewriting the above.

But, this time, clear the Earwax, Earwigs and condoms from your auditory canals.

"you people", "competing groups", "sabotage", "promises you won't keep",....WTH are you chattering on about, Mr. Squirrel?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You're a single electron, so it's not like anything returns once you dim son.
So don't worry about it!
As far as you're concerned, I'm an Electron with a Positron attitude.

...so now....what's this about returning electrons and dimming?

Are you watching the Science Channel For Nitwits again?

A lifelong subscription, I would assume:]

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You remind me of "Huggy Bear" from Starsky & Hutch (except he was a cop informant, and you are just a regular criminal)....
NJ raider 1 had all of his teeth removed to make his boyfriend happy.

Now they call him Gummy Bear.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are assuming he HAD the opportunity to back away. Without being there, neither of us will ever know if that was an option. You can go on youtube and see plenty of hostage situations where the perp ends up wasting the hostage, so who knows? Certainly a tragedy though, and the justice system is to blame for this POS being out in the first place.
BTW, I doubt the policeman is an advocate for gun control. Few are (although when they ARE, its usually retarded ones from blue states).....
Bad guy never fired a shot.

New York cops don't want anybody to be armed other than themselves.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Let me just say this. If this president walks after the lies and incompetence of Benghazi because winning an election was more important than the lives of an ambassador and three Americans...after creating an atmosphere of enemies among fellow Americans leading to a KGB-type abuse of power by the IRS...and feigning total innocence and implausible lack of knowledge involving the overreaching and unprecedented AP seizure...I'm out.

If this president is not implicated in having culpability in one or all three of these scandals, two of which are impeachable, we are a country where accountability only matters if you're not a democrat. If that is the case, they can have it. I won't care anymore.

If, however, the media and Congress remember we are still governed by the Constitution and abuse of power will not be tolerated by any American no matter which side we're on...we might possibly become united again under the banner of we, the people.

I pray for the latter so the haters and defenders of haters won't matter anymore.

The buck stops with Barack Hussein Obama.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Let me just say this. If this president walks after the lies and incompetence of Benghazi because winning an election was more important than the lives of an ambassador and three Americans...after creating an atmosphere of enemies among fellow Americans leading to a KGB-type abuse of power by the IRS...and feigning total innocence and implausible lack of knowledge involving the overreaching and unprecedented AP seizure...I'm out.
If this president is not implicated in having culpability in one or all three of these scandals, two of which are impeachable, we are a country where accountability only matters if you're not a democrat. If that is the case, they can have it. I won't care anymore.
If, however, the media and Congress remember we are still governed by the Constitution and abuse of power will not be tolerated by any American no matter which side we're on...we might possibly become united again under the banner of we, the people.
I pray for the latter so the haters and defenders of haters won't matter anymore.
The buck stops with Barack Hussein Obama.
No, unfortunately it never does.

Obama is a master at blaming others for his failures.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Personally I do not care if a marine holds an umbrella for president nobama, he needs all the help he can get. There is little nobama can do without help, no reason to expect him to be able to use an umbrella. Thing is the marine should not have. The marines are not nobama's personal servants. Pictures have been shown of Army personnel holding an umbrella for a president, but not a marine. Several posters have posted that male marines are not permitted ho hold an umbrella when on duty.
You should check it out I did not post about military personnel but marines in particular.
Why are you such a phoney, always changing the subject. grow up. Get a job.
Peace
KMA
Yes they are there to serve the President.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
the MSM stabs carol in the back....
Jonathan Karl: I 'Regret' Inaccuracies In Benghazi Reporting
ABC News' Jonathan Karl expressed "regret" over his reporting on Benghazi in a statement on Sunday.
Karl, the network's White House correspondent, recently provoked controversy after his exclusive report that quoted emails which allegedly showed the Obama administration made numerous edits to, and scrubbed information from the talking points on Benghazi. He said that ABC News had reviewed emails in question, but it was later revealed that the quotes were actually from a source claiming to have summarized the emails, and were misleading.
On Sunday's "Reliable Sources," Howard Kurtz relayed a statement from the ABC News correspondent: "Clearly, I regret the email was quoted incorrectly and I regret that it's become a distraction from the story, which still entirely stands. I should have been clearer about the attribution. We updated our story immediately."
Guest David Shuster came down hard on Karl on Sunday, telling Kurtz, "The story was wrong. The attribution was wrong. And he's still not characterizing the source as a Republican source, even though other news organizations are already doing that. So I just think the problems continue for ABC News in all of this."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/19/jona...
As you apparently did not read my response post to your wild claims, I am re-posting.

"" The differences between the two versions of the email have been overstated. At issue is the involvement of Ben Rhodes, a senior White House aide, in directing the various members of the inter-agency discussion to resolve their dispute.

Here’s the relevant part of the email as quoted by Karl:

We must make sure that the talking points reflect all agency equities, including those of the State Department, and we don’t want to undermine the FBI investigation.

Here’s the relevant sentence from the real email:

We need to resolve this in a way that respects all of the relevant equities, particularly the investigation.

The email is important because in the preceding email back-and-forth, State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland had urged that references to terrorism be removed because they could be a political liability to State. Whether Rhodes said Nuland’s objections should be accommodated explicitly or by implication is a difference, but it’s a pretty small one."

So they were talking about State and the FBI in a previous email and then the next email states

" We need to resolve this in a way that respects all of the relevant equities, particularly the investigation."

Who in the world does the Dems think she was referring too? A question I have asked since they started this non-event.

Move on Sonic you can't hype this tale any longer.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are there to serve the President.
As ceremonial guards, not as flunkies.

Let Moochelle hold the damn umbrella.

Or that worthless press secretary.

Obama doesn't know what the hell is going on, anyway. Or so he claims.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL!! Ya, NJgaydar1 is real famous for that...
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/brandie...
What I wouldn't give to own a time machine to travel backwards a few minutes and make a point of not clicking on that! >:(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min TRD 67,986
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min loose cannon 174,676
When there is no more water and you can't affor... 1 hr Drought 1
Abby 7-26 1 hr loose cannon 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,920
6 Shot, Boy Fatally, in Chicago 2 hr bensleys thoughts 1
Amy 7-26 2 hr edogxxx 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,541
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search