Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,650)

Showing posts 832,981 - 833,000 of1,033,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> What did you do daddy in the climate wars of 2025? As years goes by, We can find Zager & Evans visions were right!
"In The Year 9595, I'm kinda wonderin if man is gonna be alive,
He's taken everything this old Earth can give,
And he ain't put back nothing..." http://youtu.be/izQB2-Kmiic
By 2025 we will be mining the moon, asteroids, and meteors for our resources. Small minds never think out of the box. A lot of food we be grown on orbital farms and on the moon. Further in the future most manufacturing will be space based.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

I want to contact the Eric Holder/Obama injustice Department.

I figure I'll just call the AP, so the injustice Department gets my call sooner.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about giving us the numbers from the link you posted. What were the deficits for budget years you use to make your point?
You can't read?

The point is the deficits peaked in 2009 at the height of the Bush recession. Since they have been dropping. This is not what you said earlier.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

It looks like another Democrat went berserk again. There is a college somewhere on lockdown right now.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush this, Bush that.
blah, blah, blah....
The subject was the use of intel by Bush leading up to the Iraq War. I did not bring up the subject.

Try to keep up, dumbass.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

You can trust me.

I classify all documents, even if they are employee lunch orders.

See. I keep everything secret.

You can trust me. Really!

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is "no longer" able to govern? When was he ever able to?
I am sorry you are correct. Point taken:) The community agitator, O'bama, was never qualified for something as simple as leaf blowing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

LGBT student group at San Diego State University renamed Queer Student Union

Published May 16, 2013

A student group at San Diego State University for its lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community is reportedly changing its name — but some are questioning whether the move is politically correct.

The university’s Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Student Union (LGBTSU) will become the Queer Student Union beginning in the 2013-14 school year.

“We’re here and next year, we’re queer,” junior and president-elect Thomas Negron said.

Negron and the group’s president, Michael Manacop, said “queer” is the easiest way to encompass all of the gender and sexual identities on campus without getting too wordy. There’s a similar group at University of California, San Diego called the Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer/Questioning Intersex Association (LGBTQIA).
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Okay since we know Hillary will be our next president, any thoughts on who her VP will be?
What do you all think?
Oh and good morning/afternoon everyone.
A homosexual African-American or Hispanic would be the obvious choice.

But Hillary will not even be the nominee.

The Democrat candidate in 2016 will be an Obama surrogate.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re in the same league as Pelosi….THE POSTER CHILD OF LIBERAL IGNORANCE!!
You can't handle the truth too. The GOP ship is sunk!

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Hey! I'm coming on TV in a few minutes!
You can trust me!
Honest.
This is about the IRS.
I promise to be just as forthcoming as I was about Benghazi.
Candy Crowley will be there to help me again today.
Did I call the Tea Party Teabaggers?
DOH!
My bad.
I'm fair to everyone. I'm not corrupt.
Honest! I never tell lies!
You can trust me!
If O'bama is comfortable living in that reality, can we please let him live there just a little while longer, if only for the enjoyment of seeing him twist and turn? It lends legitimacy to mascot of the Democratic Party. Squirm, Barry, Squirm.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ohio's 8th congressional district is gerrymandered in a way that guarantees a Republican congressperson.
Are you saying that you don't care for the 10 term US congressman who is currently the speaker of the house?
The map doesn't appear to be particularly outrageous.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/OH/8
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> By 2025 we will be mining the moon, asteroids, and meteors for our resources. Small minds never think out of the box. A lot of food we be grown on orbital farms and on the moon. Further in the future most manufacturing will be space based.
You're nuttier than a shthouse rat, that's only 12 years from now Flacko!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The subject was the use of intel by Bush leading up to the Iraq War. I did not bring up the subject.
Try to keep up, dumbass.
Bush, Bush, Bush...

Blab, blah, blah...

Dumb Dave knows no other way.

He trusts me too!! Hahahaha!!!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

There are very few degrees of separation between the Obama administration and the mainstream media, and not just ideologically. The Obama administration/MSM family tree grows straight up with very few branches.

Here are just a few examples:

It was revealed today that CBS News President David Rhodes’ brother is Obama Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes, who was instrumental in rewriting the Benghazi talking points.

But it gets worse. It is now learned that ABC President Ben Sherwood’s sister, Dr. Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall, is a Special Assistant to Barack Obama on national security affairs.

But even this isn’t it! CNN’s deputy bureau chief, Virginia Moseley, is the wife of Tom Nides, who until February was Hillary Clinton’s deputy.

To add to the above list, Jay Carney is married to ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman,

and word is that Chris Matthews has been wed to a life size cardboard cutout of Barack Obama in MSNBC’s break room for going on five years now.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop it, the Tea party is made up of old angry white men/women, it's pretty obvious which party they support.
The Tea Party are made up of old , poor,men and women without a pot to piss in, gullible enough to be duped into thinking the rich should not be taxed .
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop it, the Tea party is made up of old angry white men/women, it's pretty obvious which party they support.
The Tea Party supports whichever party wants to control taxes and spending.

Got a problem with that?

Got a problem with white people? Older Americans?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost you old man drooler.
Yes, I do drool without my teleprompter. Very perceptive of you!

DOH! I just told the truth. I'm slipping!

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Hoping that all my "opponents" so far today are enjoying my deranged comments and senseless, useless, mindless attacks against them!!!!!!!!!!

You must admit my newest sockpuppet "Buroc Millhouse Obama" excels when it comes to that. Show him some TOPIX love!!! He is another of my favorites and by far one of the most demented of all my sockpuppets so far. I am hoping "Jimmy" may come forth today as well. I am channeling him from my wheelchair as I sit in front of my computer today in a fresh pair of industrial strength depends repeating over and over:

"I'M GOOD ENOUGH. I'M SMART ENOUGH. AND DOGGONE IT, PEOPLE LIKE ME.!!!!!!!!!

Please my friends, if he make an appearance show them some LOVE!!!!!!

If anyone wants to hook up with me please leave your number in my personal topix mailbox!! The days are long and lonely on the psych ward where I have been condemned to live out the rest of my useless and delusional life.

Call me, please!!!!
Warmest and desperate regards: NWaxman
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>It is simply not enough people and they will be even more outnumbered in 2016.
outnumbered in Mexico North, with the murder rate of Chicago, an economy like Zimbabwe and communities resembling District 12 in The Hunger Games. welcome to Obama's America.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 832,981 - 833,000 of1,033,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min OzRitz 42,926
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Grand Birther 167,377
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,000
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 24 min boundary painter 326
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 32 min boundary painter 4,020
Abby 4-16 41 min Mister Tonka 29
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 45 min prognosticator 96,006
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search