Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
832,941 - 832,960 of 1,096,626 Comments Last updated 28 min ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So moocher Eed, why does a serviceman holding an umbrella for President Obama different that when it was done in the past??
"real dumb"
As usual you try to change the subject. The subject was a marine holding an umbrella for president nobama.
Peace
KMA
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know?
Simple answer lightweight, I have 21 years under my belt and you don't have a single minute. I'm open for discussion on any military matters and yoou run from them and even when you do try to post something it's way beyond obvious you are dumber than dirt.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
"President Starky say's stuff's gettin better everyday"
Hey Pres, the dude you sent out this AM refused to answer the question of what you actually did on 9/11/12. Would you tell us.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
The subject of my post was not about "carol". It was about your habit of cutting and pasting mostly left wing media sources to make your point. I seldom respond to your posts because you have not a thought of your own. You are a simple troll.
Peace
KMA
This coming from the biggest, fatest lyingest troll of them all old Eed the proven Moocher. The dumb azz comes on here every day of his boring life [Obviously the only life that freak has] and simply repeats the same thing over and over like the total moron we all know him to be.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't retire emaam already, did you? I was just startin' to like the little feller.
Funny, I didn't notice he had to create another sock puppet.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple answer lightweight, I have 21 years under my belt and you don't have a single minute. I'm open for discussion on any military matters and yoou run from them and even when you do try to post something it's way beyond obvious you are dumber than dirt.
You have no proof and are a disgrace to America.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Far too many Americans aren't even following the scandals. If Obama were hauled off in handcuffs, they'd have no clue.
The last two scandals just broke the end of last week.
Let's wait another couple of weeks and a few more hearings.
The media and Congress on both sides are paying very close attention. They're all that matter right now. Enough Americans are too.
I agree. Idiot was using one outlier to crow about. I say give it a month.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I am looking at Real Clear Politics average of polls. One outlier doesn't make a trend, skippy.
It's not an outlier. He's remained above 50 since re election.
GOP...not so much.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I am looking at Real Clear Politics average of polls. One outlier doesn't make a trend, skippy.
Do you ever tire of being the total hypocrite? Must you live on here 20 hours a day? Do you not have a life? You are a very lonely old fat white man aren't you. Maybe you could hook up with Old Eed and Galt and have a threesome. BWAWAWAWAW

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I didn't notice he had to create another sock puppet.
Mission accomplished!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP...not so much.

Approve Disapprove
RCP Average 5/9 - 5/18 49.0 46.5
CNN/Opinion Research 5/17 - 5/18 53 45
Gallup 5/16 - 5/18 50 43
Rasmussen Reports 5/16 - 5/18 49 49
Reuters/Ipsos 5/10 - 5/14 45 49
The Economist/YouGov 5/11 - 5/13 47 50
Reason-Rupe/PSRAI 5/9 - 5/13 50 43
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Far too many Americans aren't even following the scandals. If Obama were hauled off in handcuffs, they'd have no clue.
The last two scandals just broke the end of last week.
Let's wait another couple of weeks and a few more hearings.
The media and Congress on both sides are paying very close attention. They're all that matter right now. Enough Americans are too.
While you're waiting for YOUR house of cards to fall, google Mitch McConnell defends Obama admin in AP wiretap.
One 'scandal' down already.
Really Not Surprized

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Well, just finished installing a redundant alarm system under my bed to catch myself. Next step is to put a cheap camera/alarm on my hat to catch the Obamabots .
I'm a dumb slimey sockpuppet who has no clue I'm getting myself next time. I'm getting fingerprinted for sure next time. Can't wait until the next election when I can get myself arrested.
That will be fun. Justice.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very lonely old fat white man aren't you.
Black bigot
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP...not so much.
No he hasn't. You do know most people here can read the Real Clear Poll numbers and unlike you they don't confuse numbers like 47, which he was a short while back, with 50.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Mission accomplished!
I am flattered-you did this for me-not really.

Quit being dumb.
Really Not Surprized

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
I want to take some time out now to make a serious post. Most of you know me as "Not Surprized"
I am best known as 'Waxturds', the slightly chubby--"chubby chasing"--Obamabot from an embarrassing hidden location, but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anythng to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,
Just love me....
Sincere and Warmest hugs!!! Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to the weak minded righties.
Democrats like Mr. Kucinich and Rep. John Lewis, Georgia Democrat and civil rights icon who worked with Martin Luther King Jr., are singing from the same songsheet with Republicans Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky and Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, the leader of the Tea Party Caucus in the House.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/...

Establishment Democrats, never big fans of this president to begin with, are starting to speak out. And reporters are tripping over themselves to condemn lies, bullying and shadiness in the Obama administration.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/dc-turn...

If Jon Stewart blasts Obama two nights in a row and Chris Matthews turns against this president, the love affair is over.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
While you're waiting for YOUR house of cards to fall, google Mitch McConnell defends Obama admin in AP wiretap.
One 'scandal' down already.
That scandal is the least of Obama's worries.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever tire of being the total hypocrite? Must you live on here 20 hours a day? Do you not have a life? You are a very lonely old fat white man aren't you. Maybe you could hook up with Old Eed and Galt and have a threesome. BWAWAWAWAW
Dumb Ghost,

Idiot was blowing smoke.

Approve Disapprove
RCP Average 5/9 - 5/18 49.0 46.5
CNN/Opinion Research 5/17 - 5/18 53 45
Gallup 5/16 - 5/18 50 43
Rasmussen Reports 5/16 - 5/18 49 49
Reuters/Ipsos 5/10 - 5/14 45 49
The Economist/YouGov 5/11 - 5/13 47 50
Reason-Rupe/PSRAI 5/9 - 5/13 50 43

Re-posted from Galt so I didn't have to recopy them.

Once again fool you don't know what sex I am. You should but as usual you never read the posts people post to you. You prefer staying stupid at all cost to protect yourself from admitting the little lies you tell yourself are just that- lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE