Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906955 May 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your vacation on the East Coast, idiot?
Quite an extended one in Bumpass! Say hi to pope john and Wilhelm from Germany.
Bawaaaahhhhh!
Far better than your extended stay in your mom's basement moocher. Sorry that I have a life and all of you whiney azzed crybabies dwell on here like it were the wailing wall. I'll be going to my home in the Jefferson National Forest tomorrow, for maybe a month, then i'll be all over the state, wining and dining having a ball. See you in a month or so, at least I always know where to find you losers.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#906956 May 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You're daffy. Both the President and Eric Holder have said that the investigation of the intelligence agency that involved getting a warrant to look at AP phone calls to that agency was because the leaks endangered agents in the field and the people responsible for those leaks should be held accountable. "Holder defended the move to collect AP phone records in an effort to hunt down the sources of information for a May 7, 2012, AP story that disclosed details of a CIA operation in Yemen to stop an airliner bombing plot around the anniversary of the killing of terrorist leader Osama bin Laden."
“Other than press reports, we have no knowledge of any attempt by the Justice Department to seek phone records of the AP,” White House press secretary Jay Carney said in a statement.

Carney said the White House had no involvement in the Justice effort.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

So the President of the United States had no knowledge whatsoever of a "very, very serious leak" involving national security?

Sure makes me feel a lot safer. You?

Obama is stuck between that rock and a hard place liberals can't help but get themselves in between.

He can't win for losing on this one.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906957 May 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your vacation on the East Coast, idiot?
Quite an extended one in Bumpass! Say hi to pope john and Wilhelm from Germany.
Bawaaaahhhhh!
BWAWAWAWAWAW

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#906958 May 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We needed to give Dumbass Dave something suitable for his intellectual level?
Showing you, Eman, FloriDUH, & moocher Eed to be dumbasses is much too easy. Is there any right whiners out there that can have an honest discussion?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906959 May 19, 2013
CBS’s Bob Schieffer is fed up with the White House’s talking points concerning what happened at our consulate in Benghazi, Libya, last September.

His impatience continued on Sunday's Face the Nation when Obama senior advisor Dan Pfeiffer gave stock answers to questions about the three crises facing the President leading Schieffer to first accuse his guest of taking "exactly the approach that the Nixon administration took" and finally scolding him by asking, "Why are you here today? Why isn't the White House Chief of Staff here to tell us what happened?"

DAN PFEIFFER, SENIOR WHITE HOUSE ADVISOR: The point that our Chief of Staff is making is that this is the Republican playbook here which is try, when they don't have a positive agenda, try to drag Washington into a swamp of partisan fishing expeditions, trumped up hearings and false allegations. We're not going to let that distract us and the President from actually doing the people's work and fighting for the middle class.

BOB SCHIEFFER, HOST: You know, I don’t want to compare this in any way to Watergate. I do not think this is Watergate by any stretch. But you weren't born then I would guess, but I have to tell you that is exactly the approach that the Nixon administration took. They said,“These are all second-rate things. We don't have time for this. We have to devote our time to the people's business.” You’re taking exactly the same line they did.

After Pfeiffer continued with evasive talking points, Schieffer again scolded:

SCHIEFFER: But Mr. Pfeiffer, and I don't mean to be argumentative here, but the President is in charge of the executive branch of the government. It’s my, I'll just make this as an assertion: when the executive branch does things right, there doesn't seem to be any hesitancy of the White House to take credit for that. When Osama bin Laden was killed, the President didn't waste any time getting out there and telling people about it.

But with all of these things, when these things happen, you seem to send out officials many times who don't even seem to know what has happened. And I use as an example of that Susan Rice who had no connection whatsoever to the events that took place in Benghazi, and yet she was sent out, appeared on this broadcast, and other Sunday broadcasts, five days after it happens, and I'm not here to get in an argument with you about who changed which word in the talking points and all that. The bottom line is what she told the American people that day bore no resemblance to what had happened on the ground in an incident where four Americans were killed.

Pfeiffer once again stuck with the Administration line leading Schieffer to further push back:

But what I'm saying to you is that was just PR. That was just a PR plan to send out somebody who didn't know anything about what had happened. Why did you do that? Why didn't the Secretary of State come and tell us what they knew and if he knew nothing say,“We don't know yet?” Why didn't the White House Chief of Staff come out? I mean I would, and I mean this as no disrespect to you, why are you here today? Why isn't the White House Chief of Staff here to tell us what happened?

Fabulous question.

It's pretty obvious that one of the senior members of the press corps is getting tired of the way this Administration evades serious issues. Let's hope more jump on this bandwagon.

Nice job, Bob! Bravo!

Orlando, FL

#906960 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I watched part of the hearing.
The GOP members kept trying to make a political point, but kept getting stymied by the responses. It was comical to watch as they continued to get stonewalled in their political shenanigans by the truth.
Speaking of which, if you're going to say the IRS was used as a political tool, bushie took it to the next level and actually imposed that will on others.
Perhaps the "stymied response" came from Holder. He said "I don't know" in various and different ways at least 54 times.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906961 May 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Far better than your extended stay in your mom's basement moocher. Sorry that I have a life and all of you whiney azzed crybabies dwell on here like it were the wailing wall. I'll be going to my home in the Jefferson National Forest tomorrow, for maybe a month, then i'll be all over the state, wining and dining having a ball. See you in a month or so, at least I always know where to find you losers.
Lost the house in Lake Elsinore?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#906962 May 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You fascist sleezebals always defend your fuhrur.
"REGULATIONS!!!!!!! prohibit Marines from using umbrellas while in uniform. One reason: it makes it hard to salute."
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/...
Let me guess, you voted for Obama?
Dude put you big mouth where your cash is...

Here is a link to the Marine Corps regs on Uniforms

now use your pea sized brain and find out where it prohibits Marines from holding an umbrella

heck please show me where it prohibits Marines from using one.

rather than read what someone else thinks...try reading the actual reg

BBBBBBBBut no that would mean using actual facts, something you and your teabaggers are loathe to do
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906963 May 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
I can see we have a bright libtard here!
You moron, are comparing what occurred as the first incident of unexpected severe terrorism here at home to something where an ambassador asked for security in a country where Obama just assaulted (following the French) where the Al Qaeda flag was flying over government buildings.
The damage at the Trade Center was done by two planes striking within a period of 15 minutes. The Benghazi incident afforded Obama and the State Department plenty of advance warning by the Ambassador there and went on for hours.
Obama, Clinton, Oapy the press Secretary and Rice then lied for weeks and still are about Benghazi. They lied to the American people that for power to win an election.
BIG DIFFERENCE, idiot.
You are a freeking moron.
Dumbfk Douchbag.
<quoted text>
awwww... poor baby. I can see you're not that bright.

you're obviously trying to match intelligence but are falling short.... far short.

"Report: Officials say Stevens turned down extra Benghazi security
By Jonathan Easley - 05/15/13 07:57 AM ET

U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, who died with three other Americans in last year’s attack in Benghazi, Libya, turned down offers of additional security from military personnel on two occasions, according to a report released late Tuesday from McClatchy newspapers.

The report cites two anonymous government officials who said “the senior U.S. military official in the region” twice approached Stevens with the offer, and Stevens twice declined. The report does not say why Stevens would have declined the offer.

According to the report, U.S. officials at in Libya met in mid-August, about three weeks before the attack, to discuss the “uncertain security environment.” The meeting provoked Army Gen. Carter Ham to approach Stevens on two occasions with the offer of a special security team from the U.S. military.

“He didn’t say why. He just turned it down,” a Defense official told McClatchy...."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906964 May 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Obama/DemcRATS don't respect Freedom of the Speech, but they love to use the IRS like Nixon did.
Sieg Heil to the Fuhrur Obama!
lol! You mean like how bushie did son.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#906965 May 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"REGULATIONS!!!!!!! prohibit Marines from using umbrellas while in uniform. One reason: it makes it hard to salute."
here's the link

http://www.marines.mil/Portals/59/Publication...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906966 May 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Obama/Clinton let patriots die so they can win elections.
Sieg Heil to the Fuhrur Obama!
riiiiiiight...

so why did bushie boy invade iraq for no reason at all son?

Elmont, Long Island NY

#906967 May 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on a minute greaseball DemocRAT.
Before you sleeze on to another topic and prove you are an idiot there, what about CNN contacdicting your ignorance, and your calling someone else a liar, liar?
"Regulations prohibit Marines from using umbrellas while in uniform. One reason: it makes it hard to salute."
"CNN Pentagon Producer Larry Shaughnessy contributed to this report."
Well, scumbag?
well idiot breath, here is a link to the reg's. Why don't you use that cobweb covered brain of yours and read them for yourself.

Please do, pray tell, show me where it prohibits Marines from using an umbrella.

You do that and I will admit you were right.

failure to do so will be a sign that you admit you were wrong

http://www.marines.mil/Portals/59/Publication...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906968 May 19, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
This asian squats dog eater is making my point.
He repeats posts and tries in vain to deflect them on other posters and then starts the ol'tired dog stuff.
He has asked other posters if he could lic their azz. He probably has eaten your dog or one of your friends dogs.
He said he has to squat to go to the bathroom because of an old war injury and when asked to prove he was an injured vet he deflects saying "oh so now you make fun of vets?" He never has adressed his fake claim to be an injured vet--more lies. Stolen valor kind of guy.
No squats we make fun of you.
I caught him one day posting from his real home in New Mexico----
the boy is a fake in and out.
lol! yap! yap! yap! went little sadow! always trying to play with the big dogs, but always proving his p-p can't find is still bigger than his brain!

poor sadow. poor little lapdoggie sadow!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906969 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If not for Fox you would have no job.. keep up the good work sonicfiller..
lol! if not for fart news, you wouldn't have your opinions being spoon fed to you, son!

Orlando, FL

#906970 May 19, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
We're still too apathetic as a nation.
The lid will blow off when the number of people who are reliant on those who contribute become greater.
I'd guess about another 6%?
Am I chicken little,or,is it simple math?
The mainstream media boiling over is a good sign. Once these scandals escalate and the media hits the right temperature, the lid will blow.

It won't matter how many people still think the government is their personal ATM/cash cow when that happens.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906971 May 19, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that was a classy reply if ever there was one.
You have just shown the entire thread exactly what you are--again.
lol! little sadow's contribution.... yap! yap! yap!

poor little doggie!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906972 May 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906973 May 19, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude put you big mouth where your cash is...
Here is a link to the Marine Corps regs on Uniforms
now use your pea sized brain and find out where it prohibits Marines from holding an umbrella
heck please show me where it prohibits Marines from using one.
rather than read what someone else thinks...try reading the actual reg
BBBBBBBBut no that would mean using actual facts, something you and your teabaggers are loathe to do
Military regulations generally state what can be worn, not what cannot.

Just because the regulations do not expressly prohibit nose rings and pink tutus does not mean that these are acceptable.

Although in the Obama military, perhaps they are.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906974 May 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Democrats are the enemy within the USA.
lol! Oh right. Things were just so 'spiffy' under bushie boy!

You people really ought to explain those 'good ol days' to everyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 9 min andet1987 1,473
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 21 min andet1987 1,280
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min dont drink the ko... 46,696
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 69,396
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 1 hr Daily Schadenfreude 35
Amy 9-18 2 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 178,068
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE