Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,636)

Showing posts 832,701 - 832,720 of1,072,974
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt was referring to employees of private firms who work on non-espionage projects in those dangerous countries and are entitled to protection from the US government.
I agree.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, you lice-ridden cilthy funt.
Stealing another celebrity picture, I see....:-)
Why it's Funny, the Waxturd fraud!!

Still think the negroes outvoted whites and other fairy tales, fairy boy??

Other than a filthy mouth, all you've got is Waxturd's foul odor about you.

And his abiding hatred for any and all who make him look th efool he truly is.

Been in the closet too long, old sock.

Most of us know about the speed of light.

Waxturd is still pondering what the speed of dark is.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the one next to your Nerd Meter right next to you that is buzzing off the scale. What else is buzzing like crazy next to you? Oh, that's the libtaker thief meter, eh Nerd?
lol! What illegal drug are you taking son?

May I suggest you take more?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
""The President's Umbrella Scandal Folded Before It Could Take Off""
There was a brief moment where some conservative were trying to make a scandal out of the President's moment in the rain on Thursday. But unfortunately that scandal died before it could really take off. During his Thursday press conference with Turkish Prime Minister Recep Erdogan, a Marine corporal held an umbrella over the President's head to protect him from the rain. There were many problems with this, according to a select group of people.
It all started, as these things do, with a Daily Caller post on Friday. They correctly pointed out that according to Marine Corps uniform regulations umbrellas are strictly off limits for male Marines. Female marines are allowed to carry umbrellas under some very strict guidelines, but male Marines are taught from the beginning that they are not, under any circumstances, to be caught carrying an umbrella. "Obama expects our troops to hold damn umbrellas rather than go inside: It's disrespectful, inconsiderate, classless," Lou Dobbs added over Twitter. "Mr. President, when it rains it pours, but most Americans hold their own umbrellas," Sarah Palin said at the beginning of a long Facebook post.
Yes, the Marines are often forced to get wet while standing outside the White House because they cannot hold an umbrella. Yes, the Marine Corps uniform regulations state a Marine cannot hold an umbrella. But Marine spokesman Capt. Eric Flanagan explained to the Washington Post that, according to Title 10 of the U.S. Code, Marines must "perform such other duties as the President may direct." So when the President asks you to hold an umbrella over his head, you hold an umbrella over his head.""
Just for clarity to you brainless mopes (Nobraina, Jason, Emaam, and Waxturds), let's repeat that last one.
----------
""But Marine spokesman Capt. Eric Flanagan explained to the Washington Post that, according to Title 10 of the U.S. Code, Marines must "perform such other duties as the President may direct." So when the President asks you to hold an umbrella over his head, you hold an umbrella over his head."
----------
You wear your hopeless stupidity like a Brooks Bros. Suit. HAHAHAHA
Much like when you claimed negroes outvoted whites in the 2012 election. Stupid is as stupid says.
Or when you claimed Panetta was head of CIA, when it was actually Petraeus. Stupid is as stupid says.
You prove your stupidity on an hourly basis here.
Small is nuculur who can see with his eyes, butt can't think with his mind. His addiction and obsession for idiot and nonsense is hisardent interest of pursuit...

The commander in chief Obama bin Lying of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, so he wouldn’t get wet.... poor baby!!!

According to Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry or hold an umbrella while in uniform. There is no provision in the Marine Corps uniform regulation guidelines that allows a male Marine to carry an umbrella.

You never grow tired of making a fool out of yourself do you nuculur?

Idiot is not what you do.. It's who you are...nuculur using his: "I am an idiot nitwit" defense...

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry or hold an umbrella while in uniform. There is no provision in the Marine Corps uniform regulation guidelines that allows a male Marine to carry an umbrella.
please show me where in the regulation it mentions that, here's a link to the reg.

http://www.marines.mil/Portals/59/Publication...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Why it's Funny, the Waxturd fraud!!
Still think the negroes outvoted whites and other fairy tales, fairy boy??
Other than a filthy mouth, all you've got is Waxturd's foul odor about you.
And his abiding hatred for any and all who make him look th efool he truly is.
Been in the closet too long, old sock.
Most of us know about the speed of light.
Waxturd is still pondering what the speed of dark is.
Hidden locations and childish avatars on Topix, breastfeeding on George Bush and you sucking Dick Cheney in your gaseous windstorm is the de-facto standard, the platform, the operating system for a self-loathing, paranoid coward, nitwit troll...

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> In none of those pictures is there a Marine in 'Dress Blues'!!! It isn't about the umbrella . It's about the Marine being forced to do something in Dress Blues that he shouldn't be doing.
again, please show me where in the Marine Regs does it specify a Marine can't hold an umbrella....

here's a link to the reg's

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't we already go over this stooge? You don't know diddly about the U S Marine Code of Conduct--I'll bet that you have never even bothered registering for the draft or ever served your country of America in even a non-combat position such as in the Peace Corps and AmeriCorps . Check this out: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-... 'Title 10 of the U.S. Code, which states that members of the Marine Corps shall “perform such other duties as the President may direct.”
Obama breaches Marine umbrella protocol

The commander in chief of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, so he wouldn’t get wet. poor baby!!!

According to Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry or hold an umbrella while in uniform.

There is no provision in the Marine Corps uniform regulation guidelines that allows a male Marine to carry an umbrella.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, It's must really frost you liberals when no Republicans will jump to Bushes defense!
Wanna have a good conversation with yourself idiot? Bring up Bush!
Mercifully he's gone and has been gone for going on 5 years. He isn't yesterday's newspaper you fool, he's last year's newspaper you idiot! Obama is keeping Benghazi alive by continuing to lie you warped fool and there is NO embassy in Benghazi you total nutcase...
So why was the American Ambassador in Benghazi, and not Tripoli, where the American embassy is??

It's a question the Repugs don't dare bring up, and you don't have a clue as to why.

But then, you're clueless about everything, like when you claimed that Panetta was head of the CIA!!

You thrive on stupidity. You eat stupid flakes for breakfast!!

As for your stupidity concerning Bush, I offer you Carol.

Her entire life here is dedicated to defending Bush. And you're too stupid to have noticed!!

No surprise there!!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's not about being better or one-upmanship dummy, it's about knocking down bullsht.
The fkrs that work as military-CIA contractors are rare birds who are in it purely for the money which can be huge. Woods, the former SEAL who died in Benghazi was retired from the Navy and his real job was working as a dental nurse in the office of his dentist wife in La Jolla CA.
I posted yesterday that there is a partial list of deceased military contractors online and they come from all over the place, some from other nations. They're not US military personnel and should not be treated as such.
No one cried for Eugene Hasenfus did they?
Cept maybe Ronald Regan and Ollie North.
BTW the guy that owned that plane lived in Daytona Beach and also owned other planes which were leased to Southern Air aka Air America and flew out of Mena Arkansas. The guy actually had his own little air force which was auctioned of after his death during an air show crash.
Interesting guy that one was.
Odd that you continue to justify your Ty Woods does not deserve tears narrative.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
WhomEVER it is should sue you for image defamation, you disgustng, eggplant pudding of a shemale.....
Funny comes here with his Mommy issues!!

She breast fed him by throwing him in the pigpen, the female sow thought Funny was one of her offspring. With a porcine face like his, No Surprise!!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
please show me where in the regulation it mentions that, here's a link to the reg.
The one he named his post perhaps?
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Sidd Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you can't come up with an example of a lie. well done....The old "everyone knows" argument. Sorry, but if you're convinced that the president has been so dishonest, yet you can't show that he has been proven to lie...then you have no justification for your claim.
Below is a list of Obama’s documented lies so far with the most recent lies first. If you see we are missing a documented lie Submit the lie here.
Lies During Fourth Year
“The sequester is not something that I’ve proposed. It is something that Congress has proposed.”
Politifact.com
“Mitt Romney raised nursing home fees eight times.”
Politifact.com
“Mitt Romney called the Arizona law a model for the nation.”
Politifact.com
“Planned Parenthood provides mammograms”
Spero News
“We got back every dime we used to rescue the financial system”
cbsnews.com
Benghazi violence was caused by an internet video & demonstrations
State Department
“Mitt Romney Plans to fire Big Bird”
Politifact.com
“Under Gov. Romney’s definition … Donald Trump is a small business.”
politifact.com
Because of Obamacare,“over the last two years, health care premiums have gone up — it’s true — but they’ve gone up slower than any time in the last 50 years.”
politifact.com
“I think it’s important for us to understand that the Fast and Furious program was a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration”
abcnews.com
Romney and Ryan will gut pell grants for low-income college students.
Factcheck.org
My budget will cut the deficit by $4 Trillion over 10 years.
Factcheck.org
“I am told that Governor Romney’s new running mate, Paul Ryan, might be around Iowa the next few days,” he said while in Council Bluffs, Iowa.“He is one of the leaders of Congress standing in the way. So if you happen to see Congressman Ryan, tell him how important this farm bill is to Iowa and our rural communities.”
House passed bill on August 2, 2012 (Paul Ryan voted yes)
The American automobile industry has come roaring back…So now I want to say what we did with the auto industry, we can do it in manufacturing across America. Let’s make sure advanced, high-tech manufacturing jobs take root here, not in China. And that means supporting investment here. Governor Romney … invested in companies that were called ‘pioneers’ of outsourcing. I don’t want to outsource. I want to insource.
Forbes- Outsourcer-In-Chief: Obama Of General Motors
“You Didn’t Build that”

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama breaches Marine umbrella protocol
The commander in chief of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, so he wouldn’t get wet. poor baby!!!
According to Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry or hold an umbrella while in uniform.
There is no provision in the Marine Corps uniform regulation guidelines that allows a male Marine to carry an umbrella.
here's a link to the pertinent Marine Corps reg, please show me where it says a Male Marine is not allowed to hold an umbrella

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Marine spokesman Capt. Eric Flanagan explained to the Washington Post that, according to Title 10 of the U.S. Code, Marines must "perform such other duties as the President may direct." So when the President asks you to hold an umbrella over his head, you hold an umbrella over his head.

(Meanwhile, Waxturd continues his lie-a-thon.)

No Surprise!!
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama breaches Marine umbrella protocol
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Obama lies cont'
A few examples
Lies During Third YearI will walk on that picket line with you, if workers are denied the right to bargain.
Youtube
In his 2012 State of the Union Address, President Obama said that American oil production is the highest that it’s been in eight years.
www.breitbart.com
I’ve done more for Israel’s security than any President ever
Obama aided Islamic Extremists take over of Egypt/ Libya – Weapons pour into Gaza
Virtually every Senate Republican voted against the tax cut last week
Examiner
“Every idea that we’ve put forward are ones that traditionally have been supported by Democrats and Republicans alike.”
Like Raising taxes?
Obama met highly qualified out of work teacher Robert Baroz
He wasn’t out of work and Obama never met him.
GOP Responsible for Obama Jobs Bill Not Passing
Dems Rejected Jobs Bill
You have 80 percent of the American people who support a balanced approach. Eighty percent of the American people support an approach that includes revenues and includes cuts. So the notion that somehow the American people aren’t sold is not the problem
Gallup Poll: Only 69%
These are obligations that the United States has taken on in the past. Congress has run up the credit card, and we now have an obligation to pay our bills.
Looks like it’s been incurred mostly in the years of Obama
Jobs Bill Paid for
Seems not so much Paid for
Then you’ve got their(GOP)which is dirtier air, dirtier water, less people with health insurance
Barack Obama, campaiging in Asheville, NC, 10/17/11
I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven’t resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it.
American.com
USA producing more oil than ever before
Petroleum Insights
Fence between US and Mexico is “Practically Complete”
Department of Homeland Security says 5%
Rich doesn’t pay their fair share.
National Taxpayers Union
Mitt Romney would deny gay people the right to adopt children.
Cnn Interview
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I know son. Now they're thinking they need to beat the dead horse harder.
Jay Carney is the likely John Dean of the Obama mob.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! What illegal drug are you taking son?
May I suggest you take more?
Sorry Nerd.

You must be confusing me with your own offspring. Do you always insult people when you first meet them? You must have had several broken nose incidents. No wonder you need ObozoCare.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Marines are not valets for the presidents whims.....

You people need a lot more respect for our men and women in uniform.....

Military personnel aren't there to be anyone's bitch. And this is another example of Obama's fundamentally flawed thinking that he is above the rules. What he's asking these marines to do is to violate their uniform regulations because he's so "special".

Obama breaches Marine umbrella protocol

Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Obama has now exceeded Nixon.

Obama's next motto?

"I am not a crook"

Sieg Hiel! Democrat salute.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 832,701 - 832,720 of1,072,974
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min scirocco 68,169
The New, New Math 27 min IfUReadUCTheProblem4Sure 6
Ron Paul: The Collapse Is Close 33 min Infowars Video 1
Ask Amy 7-13-14 41 min Pippa 3
Strategy 46 min Do not read this-too good 3
Abby 7-13-14 49 min Pippa 3
2 dead, 21 wounded in weekend shootings 51 min That was 1 Friday night 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Atticus Tiberius Finch 173,755
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info