Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,634)

Showing posts 832,661 - 832,680 of1,073,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Hillary , Susan Rice, and President Barack Obama only consoled the families at the slain ambassador's funeral. They never mentioned a hate video; only republicans obsessed over a hate video rather than attend the ambassador's funeral or pass funding to enhance u s embassy security. republicans are more concerned about their own political skins then caring about Americans .
Limp-wristed Progressives like you are consumed with keeping good image and saving face and not at all with what is morally and ethically correct.

You have no compass to follow but only a leash to pull and guide you.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
We have an IRS who deliberately targeted organization that were not favorable to Obama. Your cutesy phrase does not make it any less serious.
And yet when bushie did it and took it a step further, you were quiet.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Xe__Blackwater may be based in your area Flacko but few of the employees actually live there, plenty of them live down here including the poor bastardo who was hung on a bridge in Fallujah in 04 and set afire.
It's a high risk business Flacko, Oh and by the way Xe employees killed Iraqi civilians apparently for entertainment and put it on you tube.
Nice
And? I've been there many times.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be more hearings and sooner or later the phaerie will sing.
I know son. Now they're thinking they need to beat the dead horse harder.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You say I dream to big.. I say you think to small Yeah...You are an extraordinary parade of idiot and bullshit Gilligan...
Well, maybe son.

What does hold true is you're a dreamer.

And facts have no place for you there, or in the real world.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO!
Gotta love your single minded focus on insignificance son.
When we take back the country, you moochers will need to fish or cut bait.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, the Progressives wants to talk about anything but the current scandals.
Son, you have to show that it's a scandal before you can call it one.

But history is a great equalizer!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry or hold an umbrella while in uniform.
You are an idiot...You never grow tired of making a fool out of yourself do you Karma?
I notice how your citation changed to include "hold", here's your original post

o Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The commander in chief of the American armed forces obama forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations.. not Army or Air Force you stupid fool...
Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry an umbrella while in uniform.
God you idiots are dopes and dumb...

tell me were you the one who leaked the Benghazi emails for the GOP??

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe as soon as idiots like you admit that you couldn't give a rats azz about our military and only your hatred and fanaticism is at work here. Loser.
That was your name in the service? Rat's Azz?

Cute.

Almost as cute as "Foxhole", honey:]
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Again, you nitwits have nothing but hatred and stupidity on your side.
But what's new??
""I've taken a few moments out of my day here to reflect upon the scandal that erupted when a marine held an umbrella over the head of the president, former U.S. President George H.W. Bush that is, not President Obama. Boy oh boy it sure was something back then when all the 'you-know-what' hit the fan over it.
Wasn't it?
Yeah, back in the day, before the internet, the press got a hold of it and big media and small-town media covered it extensively. You see President Bush was part of an official gathering and a marine was told to hold an umbrella over his head. The president was standing on a mini-platform so that poor marine had to reach his hands up from behind to get the umbrella in place. I'm serious!
Wow. The indignation, from all over the U.S. but in particular from Republicans, who defended the military's honor. "That Bush keeps screwing up," a younger and equally uninformed Rush Limbaugh intoned. "Making a marine look dumb by having him hold an umbrella over his head? Who does he think he is? A president engaged in conducting state business?
"Oh, yeah. Never mind."
Sarah Palin and Umbellagate, Bush style
At that time, Sarah Palin was 27-years-old. Quite naturally, argumentative Americans wanted to hear from her, too, so, knowing that her opinion mattered even back then, Palin chimed in, but not with a tweet, something she enjoys using now, because they didn't have tweets in those days (gosh, they didn't have The Tea Party or 'American Idol', either).
No, what Palin did was she shouted to a neighbor in Wasilla, Alaska, across the fence. "Did you see on the evening news that President Bush had a marine hold an umbrella over his head in the rain?" she called out. "Americans should hold their own umbrellas! True, if I run for office in 2008 I'll have people hold umbrellas for me, too (see here) but I'll make sure it's an aide, not a marine. Marine's are for invading foreign countries!"
As noted, there was no Tea Party during Bush Srs. term in office ('89 to '93), for the right-wing contingent of angry Americans hadn't yet formed into a cohesive and loopy unit, but both Michelle Bachman and Newt Gingrich were around at the time. However, though they ranted about it, no one listened because even back then they were considered irrelevant, and ignored."
----------
You'll also see pictures of Marines holding umbrellas for Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II.
But it's ok because they're white guys, right??
Not that you asswipes are racists or anything. LOL
Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/350383#...
----------
Here's one of Ms.'Americans hold their own umbrelllas' coming off a plane with someone holding a "guess what" over her skanky head.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-lo...
----------
If it weren't for blind stupidity, morons like Waxturd, Nobraina, and Jason have nothing.
nuculur using his "I am an idiot" defense...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You have finally discovered what's wrong with your deranged brain: Yeah on the left side there is nothing right, on the right side there is nothing left moron..
Idiot is not what you do ...It's who you are Gilligan...
lol! Still being stupid by choice.

You are consistent there, son.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me try this agsin. They are simple questions
How many goldmsn sachs cronies has obama had working for him? Ge?
You're not saying anything. Be specific and clear about what you want to say . None of us are mind readers.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah... You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you Giligan?
Compared to your world that exists in the vacuum between your ears, it would appear that way son.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

The IRS was completely correct in delaying tax-exempt status for Teabagger perverts.

It should be denied. These groups are filled with traitors and communists.

These folks are old, gnarly thugs dedicated to the destruction of America.

The FBI should investigate these groups.

Most of them would end up in prison for being the anti American scum they are.

Go IRS!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Hey radioactive nutcase! Where have you been lately?
Nuculur option wrote:
Again, you nitwits have nothing but hatred and stupidity on your side.
But what's new??
""I've taken a few moments out of my day here to reflect upon the scandal that erupted when a marine held an umbrella over the head of the president, former U.S. President George H.W. Bush that is, not President Obama. Boy oh boy it sure was something back then when all the 'you-know-what' hit the fan over it.
Wasn't it?
Yeah, back in the day, before the internet, the press got a hold of it and big media and small-town media covered it extensively. You see President Bush was part of an official gathering and a marine was told to hold an umbrella over his head. The president was standing on a mini-platform so that poor marine had to reach his hands up from behind to get the umbrella in place. I'm serious!
Wow. The indignation, from all over the U.S. but in particular from Republicans, who defended the military's honor. "That Bush keeps screwing up," a younger and equally uninformed Rush Limbaugh intoned. "Making a marine look dumb by having him hold an umbrella over his head? Who does he think he is? A president engaged in conducting state business?
"Oh, yeah. Never mind."
Sarah Palin and Umbellagate, Bush style
At that time, Sarah Palin was 27-years-old. Quite naturally, argumentative Americans wanted to hear from her, too, so, knowing that her opinion mattered even back then, Palin chimed in, but not with a tweet, something she enjoys using now, because they didn't have tweets in those days (gosh, they didn't have The Tea Party or 'American Idol', either).
No, what Palin did was she shouted to a neighbor in Wasilla, Alaska, across the fence. "Did you see on the evening news that President Bush had a marine hold an umbrella over his head in the rain?" she called out. "Americans should hold their own umbrellas! True, if I run for office in 2008 I'll have people hold umbrellas for me, too (see here) but I'll make sure it's an aide, not a marine. Marine's are for invading foreign countries!"
As noted, there was no Tea Party during Bush Srs. term in office ('89 to '93), for the right-wing contingent of angry Americans hadn't yet formed into a cohesive and loopy unit, but both Michelle Bachman and Newt Gingrich were around at the time. However, though they ranted about it, no one listened because even back then they were considered irrelevant, and ignored."
----------
You'll also see pictures of Marines holding umbrellas for Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II.
But it's ok because they're white guys, right??
Not that you asswipes are racists or anything. LOL
Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/350383#...
----------
Here's one of Ms.'Americans hold their own umbrelllas' coming off a plane with someone holding a "guess what" over her skanky head.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-lo...
----------
If it weren't for blind stupidity, morons like Waxturd, Nobraina, and Jason have nothing.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry or hold an umbrella while in uniform.
You are an idiot...You never grow tired of making a fool out of yourself do you Karma?
lol!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry or hold an umbrella while in uniform. There is no provision in the Marine Corps uniform regulation guidelines that allows a male Marine to carry an umbrella.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Limp-wristed Progressives like you are consumed with keeping good image and saving face and not at all with what is morally and ethically correct.
You have no compass to follow but only a leash to pull and guide you.
What compass would that be, son?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious. You always have to be better. Wow!
It's not about being better or one-upmanship dummy, it's about knocking down bullsht.

The fkrs that work as military-CIA contractors are rare birds who are in it purely for the money which can be huge. Woods, the former SEAL who died in Benghazi was retired from the Navy and his real job was working as a dental nurse in the office of his dentist wife in La Jolla CA.

I posted yesterday that there is a partial list of deceased military contractors online and they come from all over the place, some from other nations. They're not US military personnel and should not be treated as such.

No one cried for Eugene Hasenfus did they?

Cept maybe Ronald Regan and Ollie North.

BTW the guy that owned that plane lived in Daytona Beach and also owned other planes which were leased to Southern Air aka Air America and flew out of Mena Arkansas. The guy actually had his own little air force which was auctioned of after his death during an air show crash.

Interesting guy that one was.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice how your citation changed to include "hold", here's your original post
o Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The commander in chief of the American armed forces obama forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations.. not Army or Air Force you stupid fool...
Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry an umbrella while in uniform.
God you idiots are dopes and dumb...
tell me were you the one who leaked the Benghazi emails for the GOP??
If NOT for obama, Benghazi would NOT be an issue you idiot. It was obama's war in libya you fool...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 832,661 - 832,680 of1,073,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 15 min IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,782
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 2 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 6 hr Tgloaded 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE