Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906809 May 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
A warning for those who want to trust their safety to the police, who shoot first to save their own butts and don't give a damn who they hit.
Hofstra community shocked by tragic police shooting
John Bacon, USA TODAY12:45 p.m. EDT May 19, 2013
Andrea Rebello, 21, was accidentally shot by police responding to a home invasion call.
Student Andrea Rebello was killed during a home invasion early Friday
Police say she was being held at gunpoint when officers arrived
Rebello was killed by an officer's bullet, police said
Graduates wore white ribbons during commencement ceremonies Sunday on the grief-stricken Long Island campus of Hofstra University, paying homage to a 21-year-old junior who was shot by a police officer responding to a home invasion call.
Andrea Rebello, a public relations major, was being held at gunpoint at an off-campus residence early Friday when police say the suspect, Dalton Smith, aimed the gun at the officer. The officer, whose identity has not been released, fired eight shots — hitting Smith seven times and Rebello once, Nassau County Detective Lt. John Azzata said late Saturday.
Rebello and Smith, 30, were killed. The officer was placed on sick leave. An investigation of the shooting is underway, Azzata said.
Now, you think anarchy is better than legitimate local law enforcement to help maintain the social order.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#906810 May 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's not about being better or one-upmanship dummy, it's about knocking down bullsht.
The fkrs that work as military-CIA contractors are rare birds who are in it purely for the money which can be huge. Woods, the former SEAL who died in Benghazi was retired from the Navy and his real job was working as a dental nurse in the office of his dentist wife in La Jolla CA.
I posted yesterday that there is a partial list of deceased military contractors online and they come from all over the place, some from other nations. They're not US military personnel and should not be treated as such.
No one cried for Eugene Hasenfus did they?
Cept maybe Ronald Regan and Ollie North.
BTW the guy that owned that plane lived in Daytona Beach and also owned other planes which were leased to Southern Air aka Air America and flew out of Mena Arkansas. The guy actually had his own little air force which was auctioned of after his death during an air show crash.
Interesting guy that one was.
I only read the first sentence and I call bullsht. There wss nothing in flacks post to dispute. You're an idiot.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906811 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When Clinton Lied... America Died...
President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11...
Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...
God what an idiot you liberals are!!!
I was for the iraq war before I was against it.

I made the switch when I began to realize bushie lied to me, America and the world son.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906812 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>nutsack still using his "I am an idiot" defense...
At least, he has a pair of balls and integrity to boot where you lack both .

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#906813 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Marines are not valets for the presidents whims.....
You people need a lot more respect for our men and women in uniform.....
Military personnel aren't there to be anyone's bitch. And this is another example of Obama's fundamentally flawed thinking that he is above the rules. What he's asking these marines to do is to violate their uniform regulations because he's so "special".
Obama breaches Marine umbrella protocol
The commander in chief of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, so he wouldn’t get wet. poor baby!!!
"No Surprize"
There is little that president nobama can do. Why would you expect he has enough sense to get out of the rain? Get it thru your thick skull, the US Marine Corps, not corpse, is there to take care of the presidents every need. Things nobama is unable to do, wipe his azz, get out of the rain, you name it, nobama needs help.
Peace
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906814 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Obviously you have a problem with comprehension son. So let bring things down a bunch of notches for your benefit.....
You're an idiot.
And if you represent other mainstream conservatives, you people are in trouble!
Obama bin Lying...

You have to admit Gilligan - Obama, Hillary, Susan Rice and Carney do what they do best is LIE.

Chris Matthews: Obama Likes Giving Speeches More Than He Likes Leading.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906815 May 19, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a weasel who posts lies and refuses to answer to them.
You're just what you've always been, a liar and a coward.
Even to the point where you claimed to be female in one of your posts.
Care to explain your ignorance concerning the Depression??
How about how Obama more than doubled the stock market prices in less than five years, sending the DOW and the S&P to new historic highs??
No, you'd rather whine like a pansy about umbrelllas.
Feel better? Does your rants make you feel powerful and important? Whatever...

Now, do you want to discuss the question you brought up about Benghazi? Apparently, you don't want to be part of a discussion-just want to rant.

Get over the Depression issue. If you would have been smart enough to read down a couple posts, you would have seen I corrected the error. That is what makes all your ranting look so moronic.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906816 May 19, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
No Surprise, Jimmy, Floriduh, Fenris, Shitty Electron, Diane Sawyer, and so many other sockpuppets all have ISP's pointing to Poquonock Ave. In windsor, CT.
Can be easily traced through his proxy's.
Hidden locations and childish avatars on Topix, breastfeeding on George Bush and you sucking Dick Cheney in your gaseous windstorm.. You are an idiot nuculur...

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906817 May 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to the irs. They have admitted it was inapropriate.
Not exactly, the I.R.S. apologized for the method that some agents were forced to use because of austerity cuts to maintain efficiency in processing the tax exempt requests; of the 300 organizations that the I. R .S.'targeted ' there were only 70 right-wing , Tea Party groups and none of them were denied tax exempt status. So, where's the problem again?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#906818 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When Clinton Lied... America Died...
President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11...
Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...
God what an idiot you liberals are!!!
When Bush lied, thousands of Americans died.

Hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians died in his stupid war, which even you aren't stupid enough to defend.

But Carol is.

Bush started a war in Iraq by lying about WMD's

Thousands of AMericans died in his false flag war.

And there were no WMD's.

Here's a video where Bush admits to it;

At the 25 second point. Then he rambles about stupid stuff, like how he'd bring freedom to the Middle East.

We are still dealing with the massive blunders Bush made.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906819 May 19, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insanity defense isn't working very well, is it??
As in calling Panetta the head of the CIA, Waxturd??
Waxturd supports bacteria.
After all, it's the only culture he has.
As they say, "It's the culture.........."
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's official Nuculur: The Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro is a registered Democrat. This answers the question, which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906820 May 19, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insanity defense isn't working very well, is it??
As in calling Panetta the head of the CIA, Waxturd??
Waxturd supports bacteria.
After all, it's the only culture he has.
As they say, "It's the culture.........."
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Being childish alert. You screw up things on occasion too but you don't have the ethics or emotional maturity to admit you have. Still we do notice and you choosing to deny doesn't make it go away.

Now can we have some adult time with you.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#906821 May 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Like anyone here cares what you tolerate or not. You are just a puffed up ego.
Now that I have your attention again as you have ran away from all of your many rants let's go back to this one.
You-
"So why was the American Ambassador in Benghazi, and not Tripoli, where the American embassy is??
It's a question the Repugs don't dare bring up, and you don't have a clue as to why."
Response-
"Also in October we reported the connection between Ambassador Christopher Stevens, who died in the attack, and a reported September shipment of SA-7 surface-to-air anti-craft missiles (i.e. MANPADS) and rocket-propelled grenades from Benghazi to Syria through southern Turkey."
Care to discuss
"nutsucker"
You are in over your head. Period. Every poster that responds to you points out to what an ignorant loser you are. Are you deaf? Are you unable to read? Face the fact, you are a sorry piece of manure.
Peace
KMA
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#906822 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... why did bushie invade a sovereign country like iraq for no reason at all son?
This little dog eating asian squats boy is spammin' his crap all over topix.
Why did bushie, why did bushie, why did bushie, why did bushie---
He can't get over former President Bush for some reason just like his messiah obama.
Wonder why the rest of the civilized world stood with us and agreed on that "invasion"?
Anyway look for yeahoo squats boy to fire back some stupid post about a chihuahua's private underside parts or asking to lick someone's azz.
Just what happens to you when you live in asia and eat a lot of dog I guess.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#906823 May 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Maddow: Real Benghazi scandal is how media got played by GOP ‘sources’
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/18/maddow-...
Bingo__thanks for putting that up.

All the proof anyone needs of how the event was customized for ratings and right wing loons is right here on the history of this thread.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#906824 May 19, 2013
It's so easy to tell when Waxturd's having a mental breakdown!!

The idiotic 'breastfeeding on Bush' stupidity comes out!!

Glad you could make my day, you old cripple.

BTW, how's the Nash Rambler??

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now that Waxturd's gone postal, my work is done!!

So long 'tards!!
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Hidden locations and childish avatars on Topix, breastfeeding on George Bush and you sucking Dick Cheney in your gaseous windstorm.. You are an idiot nuculur...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906825 May 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>At least, he has a pair of balls and integrity to boot where you lack both .
You are an extraordinary parade of bullshit porchmonkey. You in fact, make the Corporatist Barack Obama the most GMO-dedicated politician in America.

You will eat anything your handlers or obama shits on your plate...

Monsanto and biotech lobbyists and exec's litter obama's cabinet you fool. Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto stock.

Obama, Senators and Harry Reid betray America with Monsanto Protection Act. Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., took blame for the GMO rider you idiot, including from the Center for Food Safety. "In this hidden backroom deal, Senator Mikulski turned her back on consumer, environmental, and farmer protection in favor of corporate welfare for GMO biotech companies such as Monsanto," CFS executive director Andrew Kimbrell said in a statement on March 20.

"This abuse of power is not the kind of leadership the public has come to expect from Obama or (D)Senator Mikulski or the Democrat Majority in the Senate."

http://occupymonsanto360.org/2013/03/28/obama...

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-senator...

OBAMA APPOINTS MONSANTO'S VICE PRESIDENT AS SENIOR ADVISOR TO THE COMMISSIONER AT THE FDA

http://www.care2.com/news/member/101960828/29...

Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..

Idiot is not what you do frontporchmonkey. It's who YOU are...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906826 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama bin Lying...
You have to admit Gilligan - Obama, Hillary, Susan Rice and Carney do what they do best is LIE.
Chris Matthews: Obama Likes Giving Speeches More Than He Likes Leading.
lol! No son. That's your opinion.

And that's where it sits.... as usual!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906827 May 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Maddow: Real Benghazi scandal is how media got played by GOP ‘sources’
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/18/maddow-...
Why aren't republicans outraged by the scandal of traitors in their own party who tampered with and forged fake e-mails to mislead the American public on the truth about the Benghazi attacks?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#906828 May 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel better? Does your rants make you feel powerful and important? Whatever...
Now, do you want to discuss the question you brought up about Benghazi? Apparently, you don't want to be part of a discussion-just want to rant.
Get over the Depression issue. If you would have been smart enough to read down a couple posts, you would have seen I corrected the error. That is what makes all your ranting look so moronic.
What's the weather like out your way at present?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,807
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min oh haters 49,901
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 30 min edogxxx 98,244
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min JOEL 69,417
Abby 9-22 34 min edogxxx 1
Amy 9-22 38 min edogxxx 1
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr texas pete 4,734
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,188
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago