Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
832,621 - 832,640 of 1,081,642 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> There was no lie.
Of course not.

Now lay back on the couch and tell me all about your childhood....

Were you an only child? Did your father beat you with a John Birch Society Handbook?

Were you sexually abused by your next-door neighbor's Chihuahua?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And you still look stupid, son.
I'm sure you're proud of it too.
Obama breaches Marine umbrella protocol

The commander in chief Obama bin Lying of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, so he wouldn’t get wet. poor baby!!!

Chris Matthews: Obama Likes Giving Speeches More Than He Likes Leading.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Playing stupid isn't working for Obama, why do you think it will work for you leosnana?
You are an idiot...
lol! I know you're not playing stupid son.

It's done by choice!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody from Wake Forest on the team in 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, or 1957.
"John Galt"
Chalk up one more lie for "poop".
Peace
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I watched part of the hearing.
The GOP members kept trying to make a political point, but kept getting stymied by the responses. It was comical to watch as they continued to get stonewalled in their political shenanigans by the truth.
Speaking of which, if you're going to say the IRS was used as a political tool, bushie took it to the next level and actually imposed that will on others.
There will be more hearings and sooner or later the phaerie will sing.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah using his Gilligan "I am an idiot" defense...
lol! Seems you're handler has abandoned you and now you're stuck in an infinite loop!

again, no surprise there!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Why do you people always demand others answer you, but you fail to reciprocate?
It's as if you don't know the answer and refuse to look for it yourself.
... then again, why should I be surprised....
You say I dream to big.. I say you think to small Yeah...You are an extraordinary parade of idiot and bullshit Gilligan...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'd sure like to hear what bushie was saying before invading iraq.
or his conversations on the Patriot Act.
Of course, the Progressives wants to talk about anything but the current scandals.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Michelle Obama Honors Rapist Cop
(CNN)-- A former "top cop," who had the honor of sitting next to first lady Michelle Obama during a televised presidential speech four years ago, is facing rape allegations.
Richard DeCoatsworth left a party with two women on Thursday, according to authorities.
The women called authorities and said once they arrived at a second, undisclosed location, the retired officer pulled a gun on them, the Philadelphia Police Department said in a statement.
He allegedly forced them "to engage in the use of narcotics and to engage in sexual acts," the statement said. He was charged with rape on Saturday.
DeCoatsworth became a hero in 2007, after an assailant shot him in the face with a shotgun, according to a White House statement preceding President Barack Obama's 2009 speech to Congress.
Then a rookie on the Philadelphia police force, DeCoatsworth had followed a group of men in a car, whose activities he found suspicious. They parked and three men got out of the vehicle.
As he followed them on foot, a fourth man emerged from the car and fired a blast from a shotgun at DeCoatsworth's face. He briefly lost his eyesight.
"But when his vision returned, he was still standing. Bleeding from the face, DeCoatsworth chased the perpetrator on foot for nearly two blocks. The officer returned fire and put out flash information on the subject during the pursuit, before he finally collapsed," the White House statement said.
More officers arrived, and the assailant was captured.
The Philadelphia Police Department rewarded DeCoatsworth for his valor, promoting him to an elite highway patrol unit. He received the "Top Cops" award in 2008 from the National Association of Police Organizations.
In February 2009, dressed in a ceremonial uniform, he took a seat of honor next to Michelle Obama for the president's address before a Joint Session of Congress.
But two years later, the officer's meteoric career took a dive, when he was accused of using excessive force, shooting a motorcyclist in the leg, CNN affiliate KYW reported.
He retired in 2011.
Last year, the City of Philadelphia granted him a disability pension, according to a city government protocol. But a neighbor also took him to court, claiming DeCoatsworth had threatened him.
Along with rape, the former hero faces accusations of "sex assault, terrorist threats and other related charges," according to police.
KYW reported his bail at $60 million.
so in 2009 he was honored....its now 2013, what is your point.

Oh I know, President Obama has a Pre-Crime Unit and they knew all along Richard DeCoatsworth was gonna become a rapists. Tell me does the head of the pre-crime unit look like Max von Sydow and its top officer is Tom Cruise's doppleganger

so tell me, what to you make of President Dumbo's friendship will Ken Lay?

or President Dumbya's friendship with Ahmed Chalabi, the Iranian agent
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

When Lois Lerner testifies this week, will she:

a. Admit guilt

b. Blame some clerk working for her

c. Pass the buck up the line

d. Take the Fifth, or

e. Take a dirt nap near a cannon in Fort Marcy park

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Bob said you had prostrate cancer and it was moving into your brain. He said you were a home wrecker and he regretted posting your BMW pics on his website. He said you were a problem infant for the family...
Be careful. You are about to cross a line.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got torn concert tickets, used tires and busted glass inside of my head.
I wouldn't enter yours alone and without a 100 round magazine:]
Funniest post today or maybe a tie with Dave's victory lap over Umbrellagate
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I know you're not playing stupid son.
It's done by choice!
You have finally discovered what's wrong with your deranged brain: Yeah on the left side there is nothing right, on the right side there is nothing left moron..

Idiot is not what you do ...It's who you are Gilligan...

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The commander in chief of the American armed forces obama forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations.. not Army or Air Force you stupid fool...
Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry an umbrella while in uniform.
God you idiots are dopes and dumb...
he wasn't carrying the umbrella you dolt, he was holding in up over the President of the United States, part of his duties...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Seems you're handler has abandoned you and now you're stuck in an infinite loop!
again, no surprise there!
Yeah... You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you Giligan?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
The commander in chief of the American armed forces.. Such a clown...
http://www.google.com/search...
Here's Hitler's Meat: http://tinyurl.com/5tme2w4

Now we need to find one of the WH Cow on the Spanish Beach....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not.
Now lay back on the couch and tell me all about your childhood....
Were you an only child? Did your father beat you with a John Birch Society Handbook?
Were you sexually abused by your next-door neighbor's Chihuahua?
Realtime was complying the other day sex with animals had been banned...

Realtime Post #855881:- Sex with farm animals was just banned in Florida last year, sex with household pets is yet to be decided unless the pet is injured during the sex.

That's funny. We can easily tell where Realtime's head is buried.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Media Now Openly Admitting The People within Our Government (obeying their globalist puppet masters) Controls The News

A trio of the illegal 'president' and globalist/NWO plant Soetoro/Obama scandals has forced the corporate media to admit its own reports are nothing more than government-controlled talking points and not the product of a free and open press.

If you have been following the news lately you’ll notice there are 3 government scandals that the media is focusing on 1) The DOJ spying on the AP reporters 2) Benghazi 3) IRS (illegal globalist banker organization) targeting of activist groups.

While each of these are truly a damning indictment of the widespread corruption in Our now gone rogue federal government, combing these three stories reveals an even bigger story which is the recurring open admission by the media that the news they report is being controlled...

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/05/18/media...

http://www.thehiddenevil.com/media.asp
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
he wasn't carrying the umbrella you dolt, he was holding in up over the President of the United States, part of his duties...
Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry or hold an umbrella while in uniform.

You are an idiot...You never grow tired of making a fool out of yourself do you Karma?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama breaches Marine umbrella protocol
The commander in chief Obama bin Lying of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, so he wouldn’t get wet. poor baby!!!
Chris Matthews: Obama Likes Giving Speeches More Than He Likes Leading.
ROTFLMAO!

Gotta love your single minded focus on insignificance son.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,862
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 min danetoo 68,038
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 45 min edogxxx 97,548
Abby 7-28 46 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-28 49 min edogxxx 1
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 1 hr WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 4 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••