Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1262729 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#907052 May 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Another few decades and Genetic Repair will become a reality.
Can you hang on that long?
lol! I've seen the results and I'm sorry they used you as one of the guinea pigs.

let that be a lesson to you!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#907053 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot is not what you do. It's who you are Gilligan...
lol! In your case son, you work hard at being both!

And damn you're good at it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907054 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, you aren't smart enough to be competitive.
That's why you duck, dodge or change subjects at will.
You simply can't keep up!
Says the idiot Yeah, who cannot read and understand anything posted to him.

Get with the program or we will just label you brain damaged and continue on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#907055 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah.. is like tripe.. One would have to squeeze the SHlT out of it, before they could make anything of it?
lol! I know son. That's why I keep trying to bring myself down to your level so you can understand.

I'm not sure how much lower I can go.

You might want to find a five year old who can help you with comprehension!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907056 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah.. is like tripe.. One would have to squeeze the SHlT out of it, before they could make anything of it?
He is not too bright so he use stupidity as his defense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#907057 May 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the idiot Yeah, who cannot read and understand anything posted to him.
Get with the program or we will just label you brain damaged and continue on.
lol! Son, the reason why you don't get it is because you're already brain damaged.

And again, it was done by your choice!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#907058 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I know son. That's why I keep trying to bring myself down to your level so you can understand.
I'm not sure how much lower I can go.
You might want to find a five year old who can help you with comprehension!
"Lifes tough!! Yeah it's even tougher if you're more stupid Gilligan!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#907060 May 19, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That scandal is the least of Obama's worries.
The Magic Negro always buys two pairs of shoes at a time and then he proceeds to wear only the left ones. This could be at the core of his pained facial expressions lately.

Or it could be that umbrella that some Marine shoved up his butt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#907062 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny. All you supply is your opinion.
Don't you think you should at least meet your minimum before demanding it from others, son?
If you are going to ask yourself these momentous questions, please do it in private instead of wasting good electrons here, Dood.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#907063 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, you aren't smart enough to be competitive.
That's why you duck, dodge or change subjects at will.
You simply can't keep up!
And you keep up only because the Boy Messiah has you on a leash.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907064 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, the reason why you don't get it is because you're already brain damaged.
And again, it was done by your choice!
You cannot keep us from talking about the topics forever -brain damaged or not, you should be smart enough to figure that one out.

So much for the Progressive myth/lie that emails were doctored.

Nothing was “doctored.” Following the House report, Steve Hayes of The Weekly Standard revealed a significant amount of new detail, followed by Jon Karl at ABC News. Both Hayes and Karl refer to summaries of the emails, meaning they presumably relied a great deal on the notes of those at the March 19 White House briefing. Karl inaccurately quotes from one email, which may have been based on faulty note-taking or some other error. While this is significant, the email in question exists and has the same core content as the email quoted by Karl — there was no wholesale fabrication.

Dumb Libs are willing to chase any squirrel to avoid talking about the failures of Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#907065 May 19, 2013
Stupid thiefing union DemocRATS:

The bankrupt assets of Hostess Brands, Inc., the company responsible for Twinkies, Ho Ho's, Sno Balls and Ding Dongs, are being put back to work by a buyout firm. What's not being put back to work are the former Hostess unionized employees.

Baaawwwaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907066 May 19, 2013
To continue

" The differences between the two versions of the email have been overstated. At issue is the involvement of Ben Rhodes, a senior White House aide, in directing the various members of the inter-agency discussion to resolve their dispute.

Here’s the relevant part of the email as quoted by Karl:

We must make sure that the talking points reflect all agency equities, including those of the State Department, and we don’t want to undermine the FBI investigation.

Here’s the relevant sentence from the real email:

We need to resolve this in a way that respects all of the relevant equities, particularly the investigation.

The email is important because in the preceding email back-and-forth, State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland had urged that references to terrorism be removed because they could be a political liability to State. Whether Rhodes said Nuland’s objections should be accommodated explicitly or by implication is a difference, but it’s a pretty small one."

So they were talking about State and the FBI in a previous email and then the next email states

" We need to resolve this in a way that respects all of the relevant equities, particularly the investigation."

Who in the world does the Dems think she was referring too? A question I have asked since they started this non-event.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#907067 May 19, 2013
Sharing -

Dutchsinse

I agree with Tatoott1009... do NOT go to Washington DC and march with your guns in July..

Instead.. in July.. we know where the leaders all go.. its not DC.. its Sonoma County California @ the deep woods of the bohemian grove.

If people could manage to STOP the summer fire festival, stop the ritual sacrifice of the "cares" , guess what would happen if you stop them from sacrificing the bad things they did ??

It would all come home to roost for them, of course you'd have to be able to block the 2 week time frame that the ritual must take place in..

Then.. these "leaders" would have to survive a WHOLE YEAR until the next july sacrifice ritual time. Instead of sacrificing their cares, they'd have to answer for them.

At least, thats how it goes in the "ritual world"... from what I understand that is...

:)

For those of us who can't afford the time, we can/must all lift up our voices and pray...

“&#8239;Our Father in heaven,

hallowed be Your Name http://biblehub.com/john/17-11.htm ,

Your Kingdom come http://biblehub.com/isaiah/9-6.htm ,

Your will be done,

on earth as it is in Heaven http://biblehub.com/revelation/21-4.htm .

Give us today our daily bread.

And forgive us our debt http://biblehub.com/1_john/2-2.htm ,

as we also have forgiven our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from the Evil one http://biblehub.com/james/4-7.htm." ;

http://niv.scripturetext.com/job/11.htm take special note of verse 13-20

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907068 May 19, 2013
Major tornadoes has hit various towns in OK. Shawnee was hardest hit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#907069 May 19, 2013
I’m a member of the National Rifle Association and a former Army officer with assignments in the military police, artillery, and operations research and intelligence at the Pentagon.

I’m also Ted Nugent’s older brother.

Ted and I recently attended the NRA convention in Houston, where he delivered the gathering’s final speech and continued his ardent defense of the Second Amendment. Ted and I have hunted together for decades, and we legally own a large number of guns. We both understand that guns constitute deadly force, so safety is foremost in our minds. It’s part of responsible gun ownership.

And I agree with Ted that our constitutional right to bear arms should not be undermined. I want all those who are qualified to purchase a gun to be able to do so. But — and here is where I part ways with my brother — not everyone is qualified to own a gun, so expanded background checks should be a legislative priority.

I believe strongly that expanding and improving mandatory background checks will keep a lot of people who aren’t entitled to Second Amendment rights from having easy access to guns. As of today, a convicted felon can find a gun show or a private seller and buy a firearm without a background check. That loophole should be closed. Every gun transaction must include a thorough background check. Why would responsible gun owners want to protect people who threaten not only our safety but our gun rights?

The NRA has it wrong: Irresponsible gun owners are bad for everyone. If you shouldn’t have access to a gun, then there should be no way for you to access a gun! Can anyone argue with that?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/jeffre...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#907070 May 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Stupid thiefing union DemocRATS:
The bankrupt assets of Hostess Brands, Inc., the company responsible for Twinkies, Ho Ho's, Sno Balls and Ding Dongs, are being put back to work by a buyout firm. What's not being put back to work are the former Hostess unionized employees.
Baaawwwaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!
If the one union-bakers if I remember correctly,- would have compromised Hostess could have stayed open. No wonder nobody wants to get involved in unions a second time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#907071 May 19, 2013
the MSM stabs carol in the back....

Jonathan Karl: I 'Regret' Inaccuracies In Benghazi Reporting

ABC News' Jonathan Karl expressed "regret" over his reporting on Benghazi in a statement on Sunday.

Karl, the network's White House correspondent, recently provoked controversy after his exclusive report that quoted emails which allegedly showed the Obama administration made numerous edits to, and scrubbed information from the talking points on Benghazi. He said that ABC News had reviewed emails in question, but it was later revealed that the quotes were actually from a source claiming to have summarized the emails, and were misleading.

On Sunday's "Reliable Sources," Howard Kurtz relayed a statement from the ABC News correspondent: "Clearly, I regret the email was quoted incorrectly and I regret that it's become a distraction from the story, which still entirely stands. I should have been clearer about the attribution. We updated our story immediately."

Guest David Shuster came down hard on Karl on Sunday, telling Kurtz, "The story was wrong. The attribution was wrong. And he's still not characterizing the source as a Republican source, even though other news organizations are already doing that. So I just think the problems continue for ABC News in all of this."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/19/jona...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#907072 May 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Negro to God: "You didn't build that!"
You remind me of an episode from" boondocks." "Praise white Jesus, praise white Jesus." "Ronald Reagan my hero." Who is your God?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#907073 May 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot keep us from talking about the topics forever -brain damaged or not, you should be smart enough to figure that one out.
So much for the Progressive myth/lie that emails were doctored.
Nothing was “doctored.” Following the House report, Steve Hayes of The Weekly Standard revealed a significant amount of new detail, followed by Jon Karl at ABC News. Both Hayes and Karl refer to summaries of the emails, meaning they presumably relied a great deal on the notes of those at the March 19 White House briefing. Karl inaccurately quotes from one email, which may have been based on faulty note-taking or some other error. While this is significant, the email in question exists and has the same core content as the email quoted by Karl — there was no wholesale fabrication.
Dumb Libs are willing to chase any squirrel to avoid talking about the failures of Obama.
Son, I already know you won't stop talking about whatever you want to talk about.

All I'm pointing out is how you change the topics when you don't want to answer if things aren't working your way.

And I have no problems with that (* snicker *)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min Ariel Sharon 70,141
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 100,267
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 54,331
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 194,384
Amy 7-29-15 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 14
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Mark 52,057
abby7-29-15 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages