Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,629)

Showing posts 832,561 - 832,580 of1,034,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, let's take Florida (or any other state), and draw parallel lines in N-S or E-W grids of absolutely identical population sizes.
Iowa has something like that and it doesn't work either. Rural folks tend to be more conservative and the closer to the cities (urban areas) the less conservative voters become. Nothing new there.

Political balance is important so a little fudging is necessary to maintain that balance__I get that.

When Reagan and Bush One started palling around with the likes of Ralph Reed the balance was tipped when a bunch of high voltage Christian yayhoos came under the "Big (R) Tent" from only God knows where.

Dummies and Holy Rollers the house!

Beginning of the end for the Republican party IMO.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When your candidate says the word "Benghazi" the audience will break out in laughter recalling how the Republicans made such asses out of themselves by taking a tragic situation & trying to twist it into political gain.
Well Real Stupid I don't believe with dead patriots left in the streets I really don't believe anyone at any time will be laughing.
How about if one of the dead was your son? Would you still be saying shit like this? I think not.
If we don't hold those responsible for this to account it will surely happen again especially with this wimp we have in the White House.
You really don't sound too smart even for a demorat hack.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Iowa has something like that and it doesn't work either. Rural folks tend to be more conservative and the closer to the cities (urban areas) the less conservative voters become. Nothing new there.
Political balance is important so a little fudging is necessary to maintain that balance__I get that.
When Reagan and Bush One started palling around with the likes of Ralph Reed the balance was tipped when a bunch of high voltage Christian yayhoos came under the "Big (R) Tent" from only God knows where.
Dummies and Holy Rollers the house!
Beginning of the end for the Republican party IMO.
Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's Realtime... The lame stream media will sooner or later, eventually throw obama under the bus.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is right on this; you should listen to him.
So you also believe there are no Christians, fundamentalists or otherwise, on your side of the fence?

Being blinded by party loyalty doesn't mean their beliefs are different than conservative Christians'. We just walk the walk.

Many black churches have begun to talk the talk AND walk the walk.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
So you also believe there are no Christians, fundamentalists or otherwise, on your side of the fence?
Being blinded by party loyalty doesn't mean their beliefs are different than conservative Christians'. We just walk the walk.
That's not what he said, and that's not the point. You suffer from reading comprehension issues. You are blinded by party loyalty; hell you'll be the last woman standing defending Bush.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
" I am my Brother's Keeper"
The key word is "I". Not "Obama" and "big government".

Safety nets have always been there and will always be there.

Government dependency as a lifestyle is not a safety net and is not being anybody's brother's keeper.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
" I am my Brother's Keeper"
Is that why Barack Hussein O'bama's brother got special treatment from the IRS?

While IRS director of tax-exempt organizations Lois Lerner held up the applications of conservative, patriotic, political organizations, she pushed through at warp speed the paperwork for President Obama’s half-brother Malik Obama’s charity in 2011.

Malik Obama’s charity, the “Barack H. Obama Foundation,” was granted tax-exempt status in June 2011 that was within an “unprecedented” 30-days of filing, and even more unusually, was given retroactive tax-exempt status going back to 2008.

According to the article, the foundation, named for Obama’s father, had been operating illegally for years by soliciting tax-exempt contributions without ever having filed for such status. However, when it ultimately filed, it was a very quick application and approval process.

Guess you could honestly say: O'bamas screwing everyone since 2008...I think before that-but just saying.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Christians voted for President Obama in the 75% Latino and 95% African American vote.
President Obama carried the Roman Catholic Vote.

Republicans want the Latino vote but just don't like Latinos :-)
Peace

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That's not what he said, and that's not the point. You suffer from reading comprehension issues. You are blinded by party loyalty; hell you'll be the last woman standing defending Bush.
Then what did he say? I read it three times and came to the same conclusion.

Maybe you can tell me what I misinterpreted and I'll take back what I said.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Breaking News from the 1970s :-)
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>they're holding fundraisers for Tawayna Brawley. she is so good at lying, she'd be a natural to run on the Dem ticket as VP with other elect-me-cause-i'm-black Democrats: David Do Nothing Dinkins or David Clueless Patterson.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I ......
Carol, odd that I am closer to your religious beliefs than Galt is ;-)

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that "bump in the road" dot-com bust had a significant impact. Would you care to tell us how much in investment was lost? How about telling us how many companies, oh, hell, in just the state of California went out of business.
And, you continually ignore the fact that when the Arabs started a global war against the United States, it was necessary to increase spending beyond what had become the norm.
How about you close your eyes and concentrate. Then, repeat over and over, "I will speak something truthful. I will speak something truthful. I will speak something truthful...."
If you repeat this often enough, I guarantee you at least one word of your next post will begin to resemble the truth.
Hey DB ,Wall Street made billions on the dot.com bubble and bust like they did on the subprime mortgage boom and bust and you want to slacken the rules again and let Wall Street get away with making chumps out of the American people AGAIN! How stupid can you be??!?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Libertarian do not care much for anyone else.
"Am I my brother's Keeper?" was answered by Ann Rand as NO
Not until Ann Rand needed Medicare then her tune changed
You do know we pay into these programs?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
Breaking News from the 1970s :-)
<quoted text>
Too bad Tawny didn't stay away-huh?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Christians voted for President Obama in the 75% Latino and 95% African American vote.
President Obama carried the Roman Catholic Vote.
Republicans want the Latino vote but just don't like Latinos :-)
Peace
It's official: the Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro is a Democrat. This answers the question, which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You might as well stayed home with this non-response. You and Obama are very good at this.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know we pay into these programs?
Do the math loser__Ayn Rand was a deadbeat dirtbag not unlike many of the other second rate authors of her time.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it G.I. Joe. No one in government is willing to finish the story.
Isn't that what you DON'T get?
Finish the story babe__tell us why Stevens was in Benghazi without his full security detail.

The question has been asked in the hearings but never answered because it's some sort of secret__what's up with that? An open hearing with secrets?

You are dumber than dirt gal!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Do the math loser__Ayn Rand was a deadbeat dirtbag not unlike many of the other second rate authors of her time.
I did ....You are very bitter.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Do the math loser__Ayn Rand was a deadbeat dirtbag not unlike many of the other second rate authors of her time.
We should all recognize that some losers can only aspire to become liberals Realtime... With or without family, education, government, welfare, or life in prison...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 832,561 - 832,580 of1,034,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 43,013
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,124
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Frank 167,628
Abby 4-19 2 hr Mister Tonka 23
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 2 hr anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr _Zoey_ 93
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••