Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,628)

Showing posts 832,541 - 832,560 of1,037,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Why do Republicans keep lying to the American people about Obamacare? Won't the GOP ever learn? " Ryan, March 10: What we also say is, end the raid of Medicare from Obamacare. You have to remember, all of that money that was taken from Medicare was to pay for Obamacare. We say we get rid of Obamacare, we end the raid and we apply those savings to Medicare to make Medicare more solvent and extend the solvency of the Medicare trust fund.
The problem is, the Affordable Care Act can’t take money away from Medicare. Instead it reduces the future growth of Medicare spending — primarily Medicare Part A, which is funded mainly by payroll taxes. We explained Part A’s financing in an Aug. 24 piece titled “Medicare’s ‘Piggy Bank.’”
The payroll taxes collected can’t be taken away from Medicare; instead, just as Ryan says his plan would do, savings from reduced spending are applied to Medicare to “extend the solvency of the Medicare trust fund.” The program doesn’t take in enough in taxes to pay for current benefits, so spending less than was expected in the future boosts Medicare’s finances.
When Medicare doesn’t need to spend payroll tax money right away, that money goes into the Medicare Part A trust fund. In lieu of the dollars, Medicare receives a Treasury bond that it can cash in anytime it wants. Treasury must pay the bond, even if it has spent the original money on something else (which is often the case).
So Obama simply can’t take this money away from Medicare."Check this out: http://www.factcheck.org/2013/03/gop-budget-r...
I believe it's more Democrats are starting to tell the truth about Obamacare.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Got some examples of some lies from Cheney? He did admit he shot a lawyer. Even you have to love him for that... unless you're some kind of a lawyer-worshipping lawyer wannabe.
"In Iraq, a ruthless dictator cultivated weapons of mass destruction and the means to deliver them. He gave support to terrorists, had an established relationship with al Qaeda, and his regime is no more." –Vice President Dick Cheney, Nov. 7, 2003

No WMDs. No relationship with Al Qaeda.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
For the last time: I AM NOT INTERESTED IN HAVING SEX WITH MEN!!
Stop offering me your peepee.....
sooo you are in denial as to why you continue to bring it up????
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't go awry. The facts were carefully changed and worded to keep scrutiny off of Obama in the upcoming election and protect Hillary's chances in 2016.
Boy, some of you liberals are really thick-headed.
See if you can follow along here doll. The US "mission" in Benghazi was attacked resulting in the deaths of two state department employees.

Hours later another compound in Benghazi was attacked resulting in the deaths of two American persons whose presence in Libya remains a mystery.

No one in government is willing to finish the story__Hmmph.

Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"In Iraq, a ruthless dictator cultivated weapons of mass destruction and the means to deliver them. He gave support to terrorists, had an established relationship with al Qaeda, and his regime is no more." –Vice President Dick Cheney, Nov. 7, 2003
No WMDs. No relationship with Al Qaeda.
You still talking about your bush, Susie?
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it's more Democrats are starting to tell the truth about Obamacare.
What you believe is usually wrong Battie. Have you or Fox found another scandal yet? The clock is ticking.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

You can trust me!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Okay since we know Hillary will be our next president, any thoughts on who her VP will be?
What do you all think?
Oh and good morning/afternoon everyone.
Elizabeth Warren
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you, John Galt.
The left has their share of fundamentalist Christians even if more of them deny their beliefs for party loyalty.
So take that back.
I expect much more from you than this kind of drivel that usually comes from the progressive loons.
Galt is right on this; you should listen to him.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, all wishful thinking on your part, Hillary will definitely be our next president. In fact she may win in a landslide.
Interesting that they're calling Hillary an old lady; how old is Mitt Romney? How old was John McCain? Ronald Reagan?

Means nothing.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>See if you can follow along here doll. The US "mission" in Benghazi was attacked resulting in the deaths of two state department employees.
Hours later another compound in Benghazi was attacked resulting in the deaths of two American persons whose presence in Libya remains a mystery.
You have to admit Realtime - Obama, Hillary, Susan Rice and Carney do what they do best is LIE.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Homer qualify?
Seriously, there cannot ever again be a Democrat ticket without an African-American.
Maybe Deval Patrick, definitely A-A and perhaps.....
they're holding fundraisers for Tawayna Brawley. she is so good at lying, she'd be a natural to run on the Dem ticket as VP with other elect-me-cause-i'm-black Democrats: David Do Nothing Dinkins or David Clueless Patterson.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Governor Martin O'Malley signed the sweeping gun control measure Thursday. Under the new legislation, which the governor helped push through the General Assembly, anyone buying a handgun will have to submit fingerprints to obtain a license. The bill also bans 45 types of assault weapons, but those who own the weapons before the law goes into effect will be allowed to keep them.
Gun magazines will be limited to 10 bullets, gun ownership by people who have been involuntarily committed to a mental health facility will be banned, and Maryland State Police will be able to suspend the licenses of gun dealers who fail to comply with recordkeeping obligations.

Nice! Martin O'Malley for VP with Hillary Clinton!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fruitless posturing, something you seem to be familiar with too. They won't be successful and they know it.So it's a waste of money. Even the CBO can't be bothered. Lol. Symbolic votes are one thing. The House has spent about $55 MILLION so far voting to repeal Obamacare. Lol. You are a duplicitous hypocrite Batty!
They know they won't have a chance in Haiti of winning next November after Obamacare kicks in January unless they start undoing the damage now.

Max Baucus, a democrat who helped write Obamacare, called it "a train wreck that is coming" announcing he won't be running again.

Sen. Jay Rockefeller, a democrat and architect of Obamacare, said "it is beyond comprehension" and way too complex stating "if it isn't done right the first time, it will just simply get worse."

Even Kathleen Sebelius, Health and Human Services Secretary, publicly expressed her concern about her party's underestimating the confusion surrounding Obamacare the closer it gets.

The Democrats have no choice but to start bailing.

It wouldn't even be an issue now if Romney had won the presidency and a few more Republicans had won back the Senate.

But here we are and everyone is starting to panic - especially Democrats.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you, John Galt.
The left has their share of fundamentalist Christians even if more of them deny their beliefs for party loyalty.
So take that back.
I expect much more from you than this kind of drivel that usually comes from the progressive loons.
Libertarian do not care much for anyone else.

"Am I my brother's Keeper?" was answered by Ann Rand as NO

Not until Ann Rand needed Medicare then her tune changed

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>See if you can follow along here doll. The US "mission" in Benghazi was attacked resulting in the deaths of two state department employees.
I get it G.I. Joe. No one in government is willing to finish the story.

Isn't that what you DON'T get?

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

ATTENTION ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Just a moment to clear the air!!!!!!

As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward at "The Institute of Living" here in Ct. where I am permanently confined.

It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists think it is good therapy and basically harmless.

My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.

Please my friends, play along with us. I use fake "ip address's" as I have access to hundreds. So back off boys!!!! You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.

Hugs, NWaxman!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like I had another meltdown about an hour ago.

PS
Please show my newest sock "Buroc Millhouse Obama"
some of that topix love, he is trying so hard!!!

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I think all you baggers should be treated as foreign agents.
A second appeals court has ruled that Obama's NLRB recess appointments
were invalid. The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit posted the 2-1 decision today.
Poor poor pitiful O'bama.
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
They know they won't have a chance in Haiti of winning next November after Obamacare kicks in January unless they start undoing the damage now.
Max Baucus, a democrat who helped write Obamacare, called it "a train wreck that is coming" announcing he won't be running again.
Sen. Jay Rockefeller, a democrat and architect of Obamacare, said "it is beyond comprehension" and way too complex stating "if it isn't done right the first time, it will just simply get worse."
Even Kathleen Sebelius, Health and Human Services Secretary, publicly expressed her concern about her party's underestimating the confusion surrounding Obamacare the closer it gets.
The Democrats have no choice but to start bailing.
It wouldn't even be an issue now if Romney had won the presidency and a few more Republicans had won back the Senate.
But here we are and everyone is starting to panic - especially Democrats.
It's not going anywhere. A waste of $55 million. If all we did was periodically hold symbolic votes to repeal legislation that was passed years ago by previous sessions of Congress, we would never get anything done. Oh,,wait....
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
They know they won't have a chance in Haiti of winning next November after Obamacare kicks in January unless they start undoing the damage now.......
" I am my Brother's Keeper"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 832,541 - 832,560 of1,037,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE