Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,628)

Showing posts 832,541 - 832,560 of1,078,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906564
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Holder defended the Obama administration's controversial seizure of phone records stating the AP seizure was the result of "a very, very serious leak" that justified "very aggressive action".

Apparently, Obama knows nothing about this "very, very serious leak" to national security.

Holder's repeated claims of not knowing the answer to very pointed questions at a bipartisan hearing led to frustration extending to both Republicans and Democrats.

http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/ap/news/po...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906565
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Small is frontporchreactionary who can see with his eyes, butt can't think with his mind. His addiction and obsession for nonsense and stupid is an ardent interest of pursuit you fool. The commander in chief of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, so he wouldn’t get wet. poor baby!!!
Bush and Reagan are not standing with a marine you complete idiot.. obama violated Marine Corps regulations you nutcase. Military you are not you stupid fool...
President Obama is the Commander in Chief ! He is the highest commanding officer of all U S Armed Services there. When a superior officer cracks an order , a U S Marine is expected to follow it without bellyaching . Hooah!“Marines are always out getting rained on. That’s sort of what we do,” said Capt. Eric Flanagan, a Marines spokesman. A request from the president to a Marine who serves at the White House, however, would be an “extenuating circumstance,” he said.

Flanagan also pointed to Title 10 of the U.S. Code, which states that members of the Marine Corps shall “perform such other duties as the President may direct.”

In this case, Obama had clearly directed the Marines to be ready with umbrellas if necessary." Check this out: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-...
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906566
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's why liberals pushed forward with the American Revolution while the rich and wealthy under the british crown stayed home.
Good for you.
If you want to stick your nose into a discussion, be sure you have something to say.

Try answering the question your co-cretin is avoiding: if libs are so smart, why do conservatives have all the money?

Otherwise, stick a sock in it.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906567
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama set the climate for this "disturbing pattern" to "punish our enemies". His most loyal followers are simply obeying orders.
They cannot protect him this time. Prominent members of his own party are demanding answers.
All scandals will lead directly to Obama's doorstep. He played his hand and it's clear he cheated. Too many tings don't add up.
Did you notice how the LEFT is trying to pretend that Obama did not publicly put targets on certain groups? He did not make a phone call, instead Obama boldly announced who he wanted targeted.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906569
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama is the Commander in Chief ! He is the highest commanding officer of all U S Armed Services there. When a superior officer cracks an order , a U S Marine is expected to follow it without bellyaching . Hooah!“Marines are always out getting rained on. That’s sort of what we do,” said Capt. Eric Flanagan, a Marines spokesman. A request from the president to a Marine who serves at the White House, however, would be an “extenuating circumstance,” he said.
Flanagan also pointed to Title 10 of the U.S. Code, which states that members of the Marine Corps shall “perform such other duties as the President may direct.”
In this case, Obama had clearly directed the Marines to be ready with umbrellas if necessary." Check this out: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-...
Marines might as well carry umbrellas if Obama refuses to use them to rescue Americans.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906570
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> If Government 'failed' it has to be blamed on republicans' love of the sequester--republicans want government to fail so their corporate cronies can rape and rob the American people of their hard-earned income. "Republicans continually tied the scandal to attacks on the IRS in general, often citing audits by their supporters as proof of the agency’s overreach.
“The reality is this is not a personnel problem. This is a problem of the IRS being too large, too powerful, too intrusive and too abusive of honest, hardworking taxpayers,” said Rep. Dave Camp (R-MI).
But Miller had another explanation for why his agents pursued such questionable practices — funding. The commissioner asked the committee to increase funding to his agency, citing budget constraints as a major reason why agents sought shortcuts to identify questionable applications.
“In the last 10 years, the budget of the IRS, adjusted for the size of the population and inflation, has come down 17 percent,” according to tax expert David Cay Johnston.
Committee members offered several examples of groups being denied 401(c)(4) status or delayed endlessly. However, there’s no evidence that suggests Republican spending was hindered by this IRS’s shortcut.
“Of the 21 organizations that received rulings from the IRS after January 1, 2010, and filed FEC reports in 2010 or 2012, 13 were conservative,” writes OpenSecretsblog‘ Robert Maguire.”They outspent the liberal groups in that category by a factor of nearly 34-to-1, the Center for Responsive Politics analysis shows.”Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/outgoing-irs-chie...
How many goldmsn sachs cronies has obama had working for him? Ge? You've been brainwashed.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906571
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama is the Commander in Chief ! He is the highest commanding officer of all U S Armed Services there. When a superior officer cracks an order , a U S Marine is expected to follow it without bellyaching . Hooah!“Marines are always out getting rained on. That’s sort of what we do,” said Capt. Eric Flanagan, a Marines spokesman. A request from the president to a Marine who serves at the White House, however, would be an “extenuating circumstance,” he said.
Flanagan also pointed to Title 10 of the U.S. Code, which states that members of the Marine Corps shall “perform such other duties as the President may direct.”
In this case, Obama had clearly directed the Marines to be ready with umbrellas if necessary." Check this out: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-...
Just a pathetic idiot ranting against his failures and miserable life frontporchmonkey...Still you never grow tired of making a fool out of yourself.

You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906572
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Holder defended the Obama administration's controversial seizure of phone records stating the AP seizure was the result of "a very, very serious leak" that justified "very aggressive action".
Apparently, Obama knows nothing about this "very, very serious leak" to national security.
Holder's repeated claims of not knowing the answer to very pointed questions at a bipartisan hearing led to frustration extending to both Republicans and Democrats.
http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/ap/news/po...
You're daffy. Both the President and Eric Holder have said that the investigation of the intelligence agency that involved getting a warrant to look at AP phone calls to that agency was because the leaks endangered agents in the field and the people responsible for those leaks should be held accountable. "Holder defended the move to collect AP phone records in an effort to hunt down the sources of information for a May 7, 2012, AP story that disclosed details of a CIA operation in Yemen to stop an airliner bombing plot around the anniversary of the killing of terrorist leader Osama bin Laden."
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906573
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Now that President Obama has signed the law, Monsanto may plant genetically modified seeds even if a court of law orders them to stop.

Nor does it seem coincidental that two of the Obama's biggest supporters, corporatist Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto, respectively.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906574
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to see some evidence that supports your out-of-your-butt assertion about scientists being liberal.
I agree that most sociology, political "science", art, music, "ethnic studies", "women's studies" and other worthless degree programs are leftist. In fact, academia is haven for leftists, who feed on gubbermint grant money to determine why lesbians are fat or why cows fart a lot. Tenure is a perfect example of leftist philosophy-- a useless professor locks onto his gubbermint job and can't be fired.
I stand by my claim-- most engineers are conservative, I've been one for over 30 years. Most engineering professors are conservative, I know from under- and post-graduate degrees.
Answer the question: if you dolts are so smart, why did WE get all the money?
Cat got your tongue?
It's possible, probable even that most engineers, mathematicians, and chemists are conservatives___but it's a huge stretch from being a conservative to being a lying racist, right wing. religious and conspiracy freak.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906575
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
How many goldmsn sachs cronies has obama had working for him? Ge? You've been brainwashed.
Former Goldman Sachs CEO, Henry Paulson, was George W Bush's Treasury Secretary."Even as the financial system was crashing down around him, Treasury Secretary Paulson insisted for months that the banking system was “safe and sound.” Once he decided that the economy needed saving, Paulson requested nearly unfettered authority to send billions of taxpayer dollars to banks with no oversight."

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2009/01/17/...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906576
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You're daffy. Both the President and Eric Holder have said that the investigation of the intelligence agency that involved getting a warrant to look at AP phone calls to that agency was because the leaks endangered agents in the field and the people responsible for those leaks should be held accountable. "Holder defended the move to collect AP phone records in an effort to hunt down the sources of information for a May 7, 2012, AP story that disclosed details of a CIA operation in Yemen to stop an airliner bombing plot around the anniversary of the killing of terrorist leader Osama bin Laden."
Yeah, that is what they said. You seem to miss the part about if that was factually true. Appears the DOJ exaggerated. Holder had a real tough time justifying his actions in front of Congress.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906577
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly photoshopped from some Obamabot's Facebook page.
About as real as the photo of Obama in the Situation Room during the bin Laden raid.
I knew you were too much of a chickensh*t little whiner to ever admit when you are wrong.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906578
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Control education.
Control health care.
Control the money.
Control the media.
Add salt to taste for the perfect recipe for disaster.
It started out as slowly intrusive - a progressive "control" agenda and the PC police - but the lid has now been blown wide open.

The concern is if enough Americans are paying attention.

Complacency historically leads to tyranny and police states.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906579
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You're daffy. Both the President and Eric Holder have said that the investigation of the intelligence agency that involved getting a warrant to look at AP phone calls to that agency was because the leaks endangered agents in the field and the people responsible for those leaks should be held accountable. "Holder defended the move to collect AP phone records in an effort to hunt down the sources of information for a May 7, 2012, AP story that disclosed details of a CIA operation in Yemen to stop an airliner bombing plot around the anniversary of the killing of terrorist leader Osama bin Laden."
Why not seize the phone records of government officials (the treasonous criminals) instead?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906581
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Former Goldman Sachs CEO, Henry Paulson, was George W Bush's Treasury Secretary."Even as the financial system was crashing down around him, Treasury Secretary Paulson insisted for months that the banking system was “safe and sound.” Once he decided that the economy needed saving, Paulson requested nearly unfettered authority to send billions of taxpayer dollars to banks with no oversight."
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2009/01/17/...
You sellouts are all alike... thinkprogress LOL... You will eat anything your handlers or obama shits on your plate...

Monsanto and biotech lobbyists and exec's litter obama's cabinet you fool. Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto stock.

Obama, Senators and Harry Reid betray America with Monsanto Protection Act. Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., took blame for the GMO rider you idiot, including from the Center for Food Safety.

"In this hidden backroom deal, Senator Mikulski turned her back on consumer, environmental, and farmer protection in favor of corporate welfare for GMO biotech companies such as Monsanto," CFS executive director Andrew Kimbrell said in a statement on March 20.

"This abuse of power is not the kind of leadership the public has come to expect from Obama or (D)Senator Mikulski or the Democrat Majority in the Senate."

http://occupymonsanto360.org/2013/03/28/obama...

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-senator...

OBAMA APPOINTS MONSANTO'S VICE PRESIDENT AS SENIOR ADVISOR TO THE COMMISSIONER AT THE FDA

http://www.care2.com/news/member/101960828/29...

Idiot is not what you do. It's who YOU are...

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906582
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

8

6

6

Has the AP apologized yet for printing obviously classified information that put the lives of undercover agents in danger.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906583
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were too much of a chickensh*t little whiner to ever admit when you are wrong.
The commander in chief of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations you idiot, so he wouldn’t get wet. poor baby!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906584
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were too much of a chickensh*t little whiner to ever admit when you are wrong.
None of the photographs in that phony collage exist as independent photos from verifiable sources....except the one of Obama.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906585
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Holder defended the Obama administration's controversial seizure of phone records stating the AP seizure was the result of "a very, very serious leak" that justified "very aggressive action".
Apparently, Obama knows nothing about this "very, very serious leak" to national security.
Holder's repeated claims of not knowing the answer to very pointed questions at a bipartisan hearing led to frustration extending to both Republicans and Democrats.
http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/ap/news/po...
Holder trying to state that the warrant was justified while trying to maintain he was recluse from the event made bizarre theater.

Then Holder went into an emotional meltdown using the old phrase that use to work for him to avoid responsibility.
"He bemoaned the "toxic partisan atmosphere" and said "a level of civility doesn't exist."

I suppose it could be toxic to someone stonewalling.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 832,541 - 832,560 of1,078,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect ... 3 min Michael Snyder 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min danetoo 67,874
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 13 min Notthatitmatters 3,826
Debate: Marijuana - Chicago, IL (Aug '10) 15 min Brian Shepard 296
Amy 7-23 19 min Pippa 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min truth 48,839
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 30 min Sublime1 97,514
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••