Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232382 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#906912 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! poor sadow. he wants other people's balls because he has none to lick!
poor sadow. poor lapdoggie sadow!
This asian squats dog eater is making my point.
He repeats posts and tries in vain to deflect them on other posters and then starts the ol'tired dog stuff.
He has asked other posters if he could lic their azz. He probably has eaten your dog or one of your friends dogs.
He said he has to squat to go to the bathroom because of an old war injury and when asked to prove he was an injured vet he deflects saying "oh so now you make fun of vets?" He never has adressed his fake claim to be an injured vet--more lies. Stolen valor kind of guy.
No squats we make fun of you.
I caught him one day posting from his real home in New Mexico----
the boy is a fake in and out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906913 May 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i love the faux outrage. or FOX outrage if you will.
get real EE. smack carol once in awhile in the name of 'fair and balanced'.
If not for Fox you would have no job.. keep up the good work sonicfiller..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#906914 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>There is no provision in the Marine Corps uniform regulation guidelines that allows a male Marine to carry an umbrella you idiot.
Women are only allowed to carry a black or hold umbrellas you fool..
Go read your own post your PDF you idiot and show us the code for males to carry umbrellas you idiot...
YOU Karma have never served nor do you know much about military marine attire you fool...
dude, whether I served or not,(but I did for 6.5 years and reached SSGT in 5) is moot. The reg does not say a male Marine cannot hold an umbrella.

Its by tradition that Male Marines do not use an umbrella, its an unwritten rule. But to say the regs say a male Marine cannot hold an umbrella or that the Marine holding the umbrella for President Obama was in violation of reg's is an outright lie.

I have asked repeatedly for someone to prove me otherwise and you know what, no one has

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906915 May 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
just won't give up on that Republican rider. which is why you won't give up.
You will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate too... Monsanto and biotech lobbyists and exec's litter obama's cabinet you foolish idiot.

Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto stock you sellout.

http://occupymonsanto360.org/2013/03/28/obama...

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-senator...

OBAMA APPOINTS MONSANTO'S VICE PRESIDENT AS SENIOR ADVISOR TO THE COMMISSIONER AT THE FDA

http://www.care2.com/news/member/101960828/29...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..

Idiot is not what you do sonifiller. It's who YOU are...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906916 May 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Obama Monsanto Protection Act awakening the republic

This new "Monsanto Protection Act" signed on March 26th, 2013 by a sellout obama, gives executive powers to the USDA that grant permission to companies like Monsanto to sell its genetically modify seed to farmers without any judicial accountability.

http://occupy-monsanto.com/tag/march/

Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#906918 May 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>So, you saw all this with your own eyes? How can that be if you were the bodily fluid waste dumped in the glove compartment?
Now that was a classy reply if ever there was one.
You have just shown the entire thread exactly what you are--again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906920 May 19, 2013
Obama signs Monsanto Protection Act! Betrays America - It's Time to Label GMOs!.

Obama signs Monsanto Protection Act! Betrays America - It's Time to Label GMOs!

More than 250,000 Americans call on Obama to Veto the Monsanto Protection Act!- He Failed Us!

Tell President Obama: "It's time to Vote for Peoples' Rights not Corporations!"

SOS: Obama signs Monsanto Protection Act - It's time to Label GMOs!- We will not be stopped!

It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that we regret to inform you that late last night President Barack Obama signed H.R. 933, which contained the Monsanto Protection Act into law. This is an outrage that will not go unanswered.

While we are still waiting to hear from the administration all the final details, we understand at this time that Section 735, the Monsanto biotech rider is intact.

President Obama knowingly signed the Monsanto Protection Act over the insistence of more than 250,000 Americans who signed an urgent letter asking that he use his executive authority to veto H.R. 933 and send it back to Congress to remove the Monsanto Protection Act from the bill. Regretfully, President Obama failed to live up to his oath to protect the American people and our constitution.

Today we’re calling on President Obama to issue an executive order to call for the mandatory labeling of genetically engineered foods.

Tell President Obama that you're outraged that he signed the Monsanto Protection Act and it's time to label GMOs!

http://action.fooddemocracynow.org/sign/obama...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906921 May 19, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
If You have the name of the Wake player who was named to The All American baseball team you have "poop". He claims he mad the All America team.
Peace
You have to be not only the dumbest but the biggest liar on here, I have never said that I was on any all American team dumb azz, As far as I know there is no such team. I'll be leaving tomorrow, but at least all of you lying bigots leave me with great hope for us Democrats in the future. I'll be helping a couple candidates all over the state for office including the Governor until November. We need to keep Virginia growing and rid ourselves of the women haters along with bigotry.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906922 May 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

Monsanto Protection Act awakening the republic

This new "Monsanto Protection Act" signed on March 26th, 2013 by a sellout obama, gives executive powers to the USDA that grant permission to companies like Monsanto to sell its genetically modify seed to farmers without any judicial accountability.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#906923 May 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Black or Yiddish...which are you?
oy vey mo-fo!

both.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906924 May 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey nutjob. No Surprise is not me you frikking moron.
Communist scum.
Nuk's MO is to accuse others of having numerous IDs, it makes me wonder how many he has.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906925 May 19, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
dude, whether I served or not,(but I did for 6.5 years and reached SSGT in 5) is moot. The reg does not say a male Marine cannot hold an umbrella.
Its by tradition that Male Marines do not use an umbrella, its an unwritten rule. But to say the regs say a male Marine cannot hold an umbrella or that the Marine holding the umbrella for President Obama was in violation of reg's is an outright lie.
I have asked repeatedly for someone to prove me otherwise and you know what, no one has
You fascist sleezebals always defend your fuhrur.

"REGULATIONS!!!!!!! prohibit Marines from using umbrellas while in uniform. One reason: it makes it hard to salute."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/...

Let me guess, you voted for Obama?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906926 May 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonicfiller always blaming someone else because you're the idiot... Damn you are stupid ans a sellout...

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#906927 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When Clinton Lied... America Died...
President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11...
Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...
God what an idiot you liberals are!!!
but it didn't say WE HAD TO INVADE IRAQ TO REMOVE SADDAM......

the embargo was working pretty well and Clinton's strike destroyed the last of Saddam's WMD's

most Congressmen voted to use force based on the doctored intel provided by the White House
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906928 May 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oy vey mo-fo!
both.
Why are you an idiot??
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#906929 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..
Obama Monsanto Protection Act awakening the republic
Sen. Roy Blunt: Monsanto’s Congressional Judas

One has to wonder how Senator Roy Blunt of Missouri benefited by sliding in that nasty little rider that puts Monsanto above the law? Not unlike Judas Iscariot, Blunt used his position to betray those who trusted him, but it appears that the senator got more than 30 pieces of silver.

As an elected official, Senator Blunt is obligated to promote the wishes of the people. All of them, not just the ones with money.

Let’s go down the rabbit hole and explore why Blunt might have done such a thing.

Monsanto has its home base in St. Louis, Missouri, and here we can begin to see the connection between Blunt and the evil company.

Just a cursory search shows financial ties of nearly $300,000.

http://beforeitsnews.com/survival/2013/04/sen...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906930 May 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oy vey mo-fo!
both.
Figures.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#906931 May 19, 2013
Organic Consumers Association (OCA) Calls for Resignation of Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo), Author of Monsanto Protection Act

Blunt’s Resignation Could Prevent Extension of Law that Gives Monsanto Immunity from Federal Courts

Senator Blunt has been labeled "prodigious pork-meister" (Providence Journal), "Senator Earmark" (Wall Street Journal) and "Most Corrupt" (Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington). Blunt, a Republican from Monsanto’s home state of Missouri has also been called a magnet for PAC money from the agribusiness industry, raking in over $243,000 in 2010 alone.

This isn't the first time Blunt has slipped favors for campaign donors into unrelated legislation. In 2002, he unsuccessfully tried to insert a measure benefiting tobacco giant Philip Morris into the 475-page bill creating the Department of Homeland Security. At the time, Senator Blunt’s wife - Abigail Blunt - worked as a lobbyist for Philip Morris. She now lobbies for Kraft, Monsanto's ally in the successful effort to crush California’s popular effort to label genetically engineered foods.

The Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act is an emergency spending bill that expires on Sept. 30, 2013. The OCA has called on Congress to ensure that the industry giveaway rider does not continue beyond that date.

Cummins said:“When Senator Blunt took office, he swore to ‘support and defend the Constitution.’ Yet by preventing the federal courts from reviewing USDA deregulatory actions on new genetically engineered crops, the Monsanto Protection Act is blatantly unconstitutional. Like the spending bill it’s attached to, this rider expires on Sept. 30, 2013. The best way to make sure it doesn’t survive is for Sen. Blunt to resign.”

https://www.commondreams.org/newswire/2013/04...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906932 May 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sen. Roy Blunt: Monsanto’s Congressional Judas
One has to wonder how Senator Roy Blunt of Missouri benefited by sliding in that nasty little rider that puts Monsanto above the law? Not unlike Judas Iscariot, Blunt used his position to betray those who trusted him, but it appears that the senator got more than 30 pieces of silver.
As an elected official, Senator Blunt is obligated to promote the wishes of the people. All of them, not just the ones with money.
Let’s go down the rabbit hole and explore why Blunt might have done such a thing.
Monsanto has its home base in St. Louis, Missouri, and here we can begin to see the connection between Blunt and the evil company.
Just a cursory search shows financial ties of nearly $300,000.
http://beforeitsnews.com/survival/2013/04/sen...
Democrats control the Senate and Obama signed the bill.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#906933 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you an idiot??
quite the sense of humor you don't have.

but not to worry...i laugh at all your posts. so you must have something comedic going on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Mothra 53,485
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min PEllen 99,533
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Jacques Orleans 189,778
Amy 5-24-15 1 hr mrs gladys kravitz 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,015
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 13 hr Net Workit 5,994
Amy 5-23 22 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]