Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906880 May 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality isn't criminal, but hypocrisy is a moral sin. You're now going against your own libertarian values by trying to impose your 'morality' into the law of the land.
hypocrisy is a moral sin... A sellout Obama bin Lying Slammed For Signing So-Called 'Monsanto Protection Act' you idiot...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/01/obam...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#906881 May 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you post that sht knowing that it's untrue.
silly rabbit?
Galt is a closet queen
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906882 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's what bushie claimed he gave up to show support for the troops he sent to die for no reason at all.
And then he started golfing again.
Bushie? Are you gay?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#906883 May 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got torn concert tickets, used tires and busted glass inside of my head.
I wouldn't enter yours alone and without a 100 round magazine:]
I think I'm insulted...

xD

..., and after I considered you as my #1 Muse too!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906884 May 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Okay it seems the Left's defense of Miller is it is not illegal to hide things from congress.
Dan Pfeiffer was out saying "the law doesn't matter".
He did later decide to walk the comment back.
So, you're saying that it's okay for republicans to distort and fabricate phony e-mails to deceive the Congress and public on Benghazi. Caught! so admit it.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906885 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Why do cons keep looking for things that don't exist?
What a waste of time and American's money!
Why does the admin continue to refuse to answer direct questions?

A comic has Jay Carney stating

"I want to make it perfectly clear that Obama administration does not know nothing about what the Obama administration is doing."

Apparently, you find this comment believable.

Location hidden

#906886 May 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Funniest post today or maybe a tie with Dave's victory lap over Umbrellagate
I was beginning to wonder if he was completely unflappable. ;)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906887 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>Without the Tea Party , a republican can't get elected to dog catcher. Go ask Christine O'Donnell if you doubt me.
Obama's Monsanto’s board members have worked for the EPA, advised the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and served on President Obama’s Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and Negotiations.

The prevalence of Monsanto’s directors in these highly influential Obama positions begs a closer look at how they’re able to push the pro-GE agenda within the government and influence public opinion.

Now that Obama has sold out and signed the law, Monsanto may plant genetically modified seeds even if a court of law orders them to stop.

While this is blatantly unethical, and possibly unenforceable, the newfound public outrage over the Monsanto Protection Act ignores the fact that Monsanto has already been above the law for decades.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/04/10/18...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906888 May 19, 2013
I can see we have a bright libtard here!

You moron, are comparing what occurred as the first incident of unexpected severe terrorism here at home to something where an ambassador asked for security in a country where Obama just assaulted (following the French) where the Al Qaeda flag was flying over government buildings.

The damage at the Trade Center was done by two planes striking within a period of 15 minutes. The Benghazi incident afforded Obama and the State Department plenty of advance warning by the Ambassador there and went on for hours.

Obama, Clinton, Oapy the press Secretary and Rice then lied for weeks and still are about Benghazi. They lied to the American people that for power to win an election.

BIG DIFFERENCE, idiot.

You are a freeking moron.

Dumbfk Douchbag.
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You know, this is exactly what bushie was doing for 30 days just prior to 9/11.
You obviously have the two mixed up.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906890 May 19, 2013
A sellout Barack Obama has signed a bill into law that was written in part by his staff and a billion-dollar corporation that will benefit directly from the legislation.

On Tuesday, Pres. Obama inked his name to H.R. 933

With the Obama’s signature, agriculture giants that deal with genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and genetically engineered (GE) seeds are given the go-ahead to continue to plant and sell man-made crops, even as questions remain largely unanswered about the health risks these types of products pose to consumers.

http://rt.com/usa/monsanto-bill-blunt-agricul...

Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906891 May 19, 2013
I was just reminded that Senior WH adviser Pfeiffer thinking "The law is irrelevant." that they have made several references to the constitution being irrelevant.

What is the take away from this?

The Obama admin regards themselves as being above the law?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906892 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>hypocrisy is a moral sin... A sellout Obama bin Lying Slammed For Signing So-Called 'Monsanto Protection Act' you idiot...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/01/obam...
Why not slam the practice of republicans to slip in anonymous amendments , "Monsanto Protection Act", it's in section 735, so hardly anyone in Congress knew about it? "Since the act’s passing, more than 250,000 people have signed a petition opposing the provision and a rally, consisting largely of farmers organized by the Food Democracy Now network, protested outside the White House Wednesday. Not only has anger been directed at the Monsanto Protection Act’s content, but the way in which the provision was passed through Congress without appropriate review by the Agricultural or Judiciary Committees. The biotech rider instead was introduced anonymously as the larger bill progressed — little wonder food activists are accusing lobbyists and Congress members of backroom dealings."...“It sets a terrible precedent,” noted the International Business Times.“Though it will only remain in effect for six months until the government finds another way to fund its operations,.." Check this out: http://www.salon.com/2013/03/27/how_the_monsa...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906893 May 19, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insanity defense isn't working very well, is it??
As in calling Panetta the head of the CIA, Waxturd??
Waxturd supports bacteria.
After all, it's the only culture he has.
As they say, "It's the culture.........."
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey nutjob. No Surprise is not me you frikking moron.

Communist scum.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906894 May 19, 2013
Nucular Nutjob for sure
waxywaxturd wrote:
I want to take some time out now to make a serious post. Most of you know me as "NWaxman"
(No SurpriseNuculurNutSurpriZed, Diane Sawyer,) best known as 'Waxturds', the slightly chubby--"chubby chasing"--teabagger from Connecticut, but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anythng to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,
Just love me....
Sincere and Warmest hugs!!! Waxman

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#906895 May 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's Hitler's Meat: http://tinyurl.com/5tme2w4
Now we need to find one of the WH Cow on the Spanish Beach....
Peter Singer is one of Obama's favorites, like Holdren and Holder.

http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive...

Mr. Singer. like Mr. Holdren, also thinks the U.S should make it legal to terminate living children who are handicapped. Strange how he thinks a dolphin fetus has more of a right to life than a living human infant. What kind of person wages war on children? An Obama kind of person.

I knew those asbestos undies would come in handy someday.:(

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906896 May 19, 2013
I was just reminded that Senior WH adviser Pfeiffer thinking "The law is irrelevant." is not that amazing given that the WH has made several references to the constitution being irrelevant.

What is the take away from this?

The Obama admin regards themselves as being above the law?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#906897 May 19, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Eric Prince moved his headquarters to Dubai?
He moved his own dumazz self there__but don't tell our pal Flack because he thinks he still hangs out with him at www.longshotsva.com but that's just some liar guy.

With a fancy umbreller.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906898 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>You have to assume innocence and prove Steven Miller did anything wrong and you haven't done neither. Now, you favor vigilante 'justice' over faith in our American justice system. How infidel against American values can you be?
The fact that he has already been fired is fairly good evidence that he was involved. The only remaining question is whether his involvement was criminal and how far up the chain it goes.

The way that twerp was sweating on Friday leads one to believe that he will rat out whoever he needs to to save his butt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906899 May 19, 2013
Obama/Holder don't respect Freedom of the Press.

Sieg Heil to the Fuhrur Obama!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906900 May 19, 2013
Obama/DemcRATS don't respect Freedom of the Speech, but they love to use the IRS like Nixon did.

Sieg Heil to the Fuhrur Obama!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 min Analog man 5,923
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min IB DaMann 52,915
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min Cold Front 69,723
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min FastandFurious 187,460
Dear Abby 4-27-15 1 hr Mister Tonka 12
U.S. Goverment and Police using Rape and Torture 2 hr b189187go 1
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 3 hr Ali-Fail-a 388
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]