Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906585 May 19, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Holder defended the Obama administration's controversial seizure of phone records stating the AP seizure was the result of "a very, very serious leak" that justified "very aggressive action".
Apparently, Obama knows nothing about this "very, very serious leak" to national security.
Holder's repeated claims of not knowing the answer to very pointed questions at a bipartisan hearing led to frustration extending to both Republicans and Democrats.
http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/ap/news/po...
Holder trying to state that the warrant was justified while trying to maintain he was recluse from the event made bizarre theater.

Then Holder went into an emotional meltdown using the old phrase that use to work for him to avoid responsibility.
"He bemoaned the "toxic partisan atmosphere" and said "a level of civility doesn't exist."

I suppose it could be toxic to someone stonewalling.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906586 May 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's possible, probable even that most engineers, mathematicians, and chemists are conservatives___but it's a huge stretch from being a conservative to being a lying racist, right wing. religious and conspiracy freak.
Feel better? Must have been such a burden to carry all that hate inside of you.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906587 May 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Has the AP apologized yet for printing obviously classified information that put the lives of undercover agents in danger.
LOL.. Blame someone else or organization because you are the idiot RealDave...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#906588 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Suicide is a personal choice leosnana, just like abortion, and no more or less morally offensive. A life is a life. Go get a new life you piece of shit....
Suggesting that you die soon is not telling you to commit suicide, flo-DUH--that's your ol' sock Fenny Bate's schtick. I'm just humbly hoping that you and Batty Loo go on the your "reward" asap, before you suck any more SS money that I've paid into, but will never receive. I don't mind charity, but supporting useless ingrates is another thing entirely. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

When's dawn?

#906589 May 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Holder trying to state that the warrant was justified while trying to maintain he was recluse from the event made bizarre theater.
Then Holder went into an emotional meltdown using the old phrase that use to work for him to avoid responsibility.
"He bemoaned the "toxic partisan atmosphere" and said "a level of civility doesn't exist."
"he was RECLUSE from the event"!!! Damn it to hell, but you're f*ckin' ignorant, J-Jay smelly sock.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906590 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You sellouts are all alike... thinkprogress LOL... You will eat anything your handlers or obama shits on your plate...
Monsanto and biotech lobbyists and exec's litter obama's cabinet you fool. Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto stock.
Obama, Senators and Harry Reid betray America with Monsanto Protection Act. Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., took blame for the GMO rider you idiot, including from the Center for Food Safety.
"In this hidden backroom deal, Senator Mikulski turned her back on consumer, environmental, and farmer protection in favor of corporate welfare for GMO biotech companies such as Monsanto," CFS executive director Andrew Kimbrell said in a statement on March 20.
"This abuse of power is not the kind of leadership the public has come to expect from Obama or (D)Senator Mikulski or the Democrat Majority in the Senate."
http://occupymonsanto360.org/2013/03/28/obama...
http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-senator...
OBAMA APPOINTS MONSANTO'S VICE PRESIDENT AS SENIOR ADVISOR TO THE COMMISSIONER AT THE FDA
http://www.care2.com/news/member/101960828/29...
Idiot is not what you do. It's who YOU are...
Thanks, I had not been aware of this backroom deal. Soros has made a fortune off of Obama as return for keeping Obama's followers misinformed through a myriad of left political sites.

The funny part is the Progressive seem to be oblivious that they are being used as pawns.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#906591 May 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out the part that this was to be done at the polls. Dishonest Carol strikes again.
I
Obama realized his mistake. You, on the other hand, are so brainwashed you can see he fckd up, no matter what he says or does.

"Obama, in an interview with talk radio host Michael Baisden, said, "I probably should have used the word 'opponents' instead of enemies.""

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#906593 May 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obasmabots like you worry more about Muslim civilians in Afghanistan than about American citizens.
Shame on you, scumbag Obamabot.
Galt knows many American citizens who are "contractors" in countries around the world, including Muslim shitholes. Everybody who agrees to work in those countries is highly paid.
We expect all Americans to be protected by their government.
Xe is headquartered here in Hampton Roads. You know people who work there. They disappear for lengths of time. You don't ask where they been and if someone does they say 'there' and change the subject.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#906594 May 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Former Goldman Sachs CEO, Henry Paulson, was George W Bush's Treasury Secretary."Even as the financial system was crashing down around him, Treasury Secretary Paulson insisted for months that the banking system was “safe and sound.” Once he decided that the economy needed saving, Paulson requested nearly unfettered authority to send billions of taxpayer dollars to banks with no oversight."
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2009/01/17/...
Let me try this agsin. They are simple questions

How many goldmsn sachs cronies has obama had working for him? Ge?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906595 May 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Suggesting that you die soon is not telling you to commit suicide, flo-DUH--that's your ol' sock Fenny Bate's schtick. I'm just humbly hoping that you and Batty Loo go on the your "reward" asap, before you suck any more SS money that I've paid into, but will never receive. I don't mind charity, but supporting useless ingrates is another thing entirely. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Suggesting suicide is telling you to go commit suicide you fool. Just like abortion leosnana, and no more or less morally offensive you idiot..

This forum is rife with leftwinger threats of violence, beatings, chained confinement, starvation and death threats...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#906596 May 19, 2013
CBSNews and others are reporting that Iran has hanged two spies, one Mossad and one CIA.

Where is the outrage?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906597 May 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the photographs in that phony collage exist as independent photos from verifiable sources....except the one of Obama.
I asked both the Facebook page who created the collage and Dave for independent links to each photo so we could verify their source. Neither have done so.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906598 May 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"he was RECLUSE from the event"!!! Damn it to hell, but you're f*ckin' ignorant, J-Jay smelly sock.
Get over yourself. I used the wrong word but my comment had content to it. While yours is just childish/ignorant.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Brad

Manchester, CT

#906599 May 19, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It started out as slowly intrusive - a progressive "control" agenda and the PC police - but the lid has now been blown wide open.
The concern is if enough Americans are paying attention.
Complacency historically leads to tyranny and police states.
We're still too apathetic as a nation.
The lid will blow off when the number of people who are reliant on those who contribute become greater.
I'd guess about another 6%?
Am I chicken little,or,is it simple math?

When's dawn?

#906600 May 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me try this agsin. They are simple questions
How many goldmsn sachs cronies has obama had working for him? Ge?
John Kasich aka from Lehman Brothers?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906601 May 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"he was RECLUSE from the event"!!! Damn it to hell, but you're f*ckin' ignorant, J-Jay smelly sock.
Holder trying to state that the warrant was justified while trying to maintain he was recuse from the event made bizarre theater.

My comment has content and thought to it. Yours is just childish.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#906602 May 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, which one is you:
1955 Wake Forest Demon Deacons roster
Pitchers
1 John Stokoe
8 Ralph Adams
11 Bill Walsh
13 Lowell "Lefty" Davis
16 Jack McGinley
23 Buck Fichter
Infielders
3 Art Bonzagni
4 Lee Abbott
6 Harold Moore
10 Jack Bryant
12 Bill Barnes
15 Bob Waggoner
Outfielders
5 Tommy Cole
7 Luther McKeel
9 George Miller
17 Frank McRae
Catchers
19 Jim Horn
20 Bob Koontz
24 Linwood Holt
"John Galt"
If You have the name of the Wake player who was named to The All American baseball team you have "poop". He claims he mad the All America team.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

When's dawn?

#906603 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Suggesting suicide is telling you to go commit suicide you fool. Just like abortion leosnana, and no more or less morally offensive you idiot..
This forum is rife with leftwinger threats of violence, beatings, chained confinement, starvation and death threats...
I said "die" not commit suicide. Are you totally incapable of simple comprehension? Nevermind...you're back on the ignore list with a bullet...

"Benghazi “One of the Worst Incidents,” Says Worst Incidents Expert Dick Cheney

Dick Cheney's latest claim: Bush administration was "always there, locked and loaded, ready to go on 9/11." He forgets the other 364 days of the year, when Bush allowed more terrorist attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities than any other president in history."

http://www.thedailydolt.com/2013/05/15/dick-c ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906604 May 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were too much of a chickensh*t little whiner to ever admit when you are wrong.
Give us independent links to the photos please.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

When's dawn?

#906605 May 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over yourself. I used the wrong word but my comment had content to it. While yours is just childish/ignorant.
Let me break it down for you, Imbecile: You are an ignorant, illiterate, phoney-baloney sock puppet--there's your content (to it, lol).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min litesong 46,801
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,180
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 3 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••