Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906572 May 19, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Holder defended the Obama administration's controversial seizure of phone records stating the AP seizure was the result of "a very, very serious leak" that justified "very aggressive action".
Apparently, Obama knows nothing about this "very, very serious leak" to national security.
Holder's repeated claims of not knowing the answer to very pointed questions at a bipartisan hearing led to frustration extending to both Republicans and Democrats.
http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/ap/news/po...
You're daffy. Both the President and Eric Holder have said that the investigation of the intelligence agency that involved getting a warrant to look at AP phone calls to that agency was because the leaks endangered agents in the field and the people responsible for those leaks should be held accountable. "Holder defended the move to collect AP phone records in an effort to hunt down the sources of information for a May 7, 2012, AP story that disclosed details of a CIA operation in Yemen to stop an airliner bombing plot around the anniversary of the killing of terrorist leader Osama bin Laden."
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906573 May 19, 2013
Now that President Obama has signed the law, Monsanto may plant genetically modified seeds even if a court of law orders them to stop.

Nor does it seem coincidental that two of the Obama's biggest supporters, corporatist Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto, respectively.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#906574 May 19, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to see some evidence that supports your out-of-your-butt assertion about scientists being liberal.
I agree that most sociology, political "science", art, music, "ethnic studies", "women's studies" and other worthless degree programs are leftist. In fact, academia is haven for leftists, who feed on gubbermint grant money to determine why lesbians are fat or why cows fart a lot. Tenure is a perfect example of leftist philosophy-- a useless professor locks onto his gubbermint job and can't be fired.
I stand by my claim-- most engineers are conservative, I've been one for over 30 years. Most engineering professors are conservative, I know from under- and post-graduate degrees.
Answer the question: if you dolts are so smart, why did WE get all the money?
Cat got your tongue?
It's possible, probable even that most engineers, mathematicians, and chemists are conservatives___but it's a huge stretch from being a conservative to being a lying racist, right wing. religious and conspiracy freak.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906575 May 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
How many goldmsn sachs cronies has obama had working for him? Ge? You've been brainwashed.
Former Goldman Sachs CEO, Henry Paulson, was George W Bush's Treasury Secretary."Even as the financial system was crashing down around him, Treasury Secretary Paulson insisted for months that the banking system was “safe and sound.” Once he decided that the economy needed saving, Paulson requested nearly unfettered authority to send billions of taxpayer dollars to banks with no oversight."

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2009/01/17/...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906576 May 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You're daffy. Both the President and Eric Holder have said that the investigation of the intelligence agency that involved getting a warrant to look at AP phone calls to that agency was because the leaks endangered agents in the field and the people responsible for those leaks should be held accountable. "Holder defended the move to collect AP phone records in an effort to hunt down the sources of information for a May 7, 2012, AP story that disclosed details of a CIA operation in Yemen to stop an airliner bombing plot around the anniversary of the killing of terrorist leader Osama bin Laden."
Yeah, that is what they said. You seem to miss the part about if that was factually true. Appears the DOJ exaggerated. Holder had a real tough time justifying his actions in front of Congress.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#906577 May 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly photoshopped from some Obamabot's Facebook page.
About as real as the photo of Obama in the Situation Room during the bin Laden raid.
I knew you were too much of a chickensh*t little whiner to ever admit when you are wrong.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#906578 May 19, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Control education.
Control health care.
Control the money.
Control the media.
Add salt to taste for the perfect recipe for disaster.
It started out as slowly intrusive - a progressive "control" agenda and the PC police - but the lid has now been blown wide open.

The concern is if enough Americans are paying attention.

Complacency historically leads to tyranny and police states.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906579 May 19, 2013
<quoted text> You're daffy. Both the President and Eric Holder have said that the investigation of the intelligence agency that involved getting a warrant to look at AP phone calls to that agency was because the leaks endangered agents in the field and the people responsible for those leaks should be held accountable. "Holder defended the move to collect AP phone records in an effort to hunt down the sources of information for a May 7, 2012, AP story that disclosed details of a CIA operation in Yemen to stop an airliner bombing plot around the anniversary of the killing of terrorist leader Osama bin Laden."
Why not seize the phone records of government officials (the treasonous criminals) instead?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906581 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>Former Goldman Sachs CEO, Henry Paulson, was George W Bush's Treasury Secretary."Even as the financial system was crashing down around him, Treasury Secretary Paulson insisted for months that the banking system was “safe and sound.” Once he decided that the economy needed saving, Paulson requested nearly unfettered authority to send billions of taxpayer dollars to banks with no oversight."
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2009/01/17/...
You sellouts are all alike... thinkprogress LOL... You will eat anything your handlers or obama shits on your plate...

Monsanto and biotech lobbyists and exec's litter obama's cabinet you fool. Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto stock.

Obama, Senators and Harry Reid betray America with Monsanto Protection Act. Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., took blame for the GMO rider you idiot, including from the Center for Food Safety.

"In this hidden backroom deal, Senator Mikulski turned her back on consumer, environmental, and farmer protection in favor of corporate welfare for GMO biotech companies such as Monsanto," CFS executive director Andrew Kimbrell said in a statement on March 20.

"This abuse of power is not the kind of leadership the public has come to expect from Obama or (D)Senator Mikulski or the Democrat Majority in the Senate."

http://occupymonsanto360.org/2013/03/28/obama...

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-senator...

OBAMA APPOINTS MONSANTO'S VICE PRESIDENT AS SENIOR ADVISOR TO THE COMMISSIONER AT THE FDA

http://www.care2.com/news/member/101960828/29...

Idiot is not what you do. It's who YOU are...

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#906582 May 19, 2013
Has the AP apologized yet for printing obviously classified information that put the lives of undercover agents in danger.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906583 May 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were too much of a chickensh*t little whiner to ever admit when you are wrong.
The commander in chief of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations you idiot, so he wouldn’t get wet. poor baby!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906584 May 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the photographs in that phony collage exist as independent photos from verifiable sources....except the one of Obama.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906585 May 19, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Holder defended the Obama administration's controversial seizure of phone records stating the AP seizure was the result of "a very, very serious leak" that justified "very aggressive action".
Apparently, Obama knows nothing about this "very, very serious leak" to national security.
Holder's repeated claims of not knowing the answer to very pointed questions at a bipartisan hearing led to frustration extending to both Republicans and Democrats.
http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/ap/news/po...
Holder trying to state that the warrant was justified while trying to maintain he was recluse from the event made bizarre theater.

Then Holder went into an emotional meltdown using the old phrase that use to work for him to avoid responsibility.
"He bemoaned the "toxic partisan atmosphere" and said "a level of civility doesn't exist."

I suppose it could be toxic to someone stonewalling.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906586 May 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's possible, probable even that most engineers, mathematicians, and chemists are conservatives___but it's a huge stretch from being a conservative to being a lying racist, right wing. religious and conspiracy freak.
Feel better? Must have been such a burden to carry all that hate inside of you.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906587 May 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Has the AP apologized yet for printing obviously classified information that put the lives of undercover agents in danger.
LOL.. Blame someone else or organization because you are the idiot RealDave...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#906588 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Suicide is a personal choice leosnana, just like abortion, and no more or less morally offensive. A life is a life. Go get a new life you piece of shit....
Suggesting that you die soon is not telling you to commit suicide, flo-DUH--that's your ol' sock Fenny Bate's schtick. I'm just humbly hoping that you and Batty Loo go on the your "reward" asap, before you suck any more SS money that I've paid into, but will never receive. I don't mind charity, but supporting useless ingrates is another thing entirely. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#906589 May 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Holder trying to state that the warrant was justified while trying to maintain he was recluse from the event made bizarre theater.
Then Holder went into an emotional meltdown using the old phrase that use to work for him to avoid responsibility.
"He bemoaned the "toxic partisan atmosphere" and said "a level of civility doesn't exist."
I suppose it could be toxic to someone stonewalling.
"he was RECLUSE from the event"!!! Damn it to hell, but you're f*ckin' ignorant, J-Jay smelly sock.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906590 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You sellouts are all alike... thinkprogress LOL... You will eat anything your handlers or obama shits on your plate...
Monsanto and biotech lobbyists and exec's litter obama's cabinet you fool. Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto stock.
Obama, Senators and Harry Reid betray America with Monsanto Protection Act. Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., took blame for the GMO rider you idiot, including from the Center for Food Safety.
"In this hidden backroom deal, Senator Mikulski turned her back on consumer, environmental, and farmer protection in favor of corporate welfare for GMO biotech companies such as Monsanto," CFS executive director Andrew Kimbrell said in a statement on March 20.
"This abuse of power is not the kind of leadership the public has come to expect from Obama or (D)Senator Mikulski or the Democrat Majority in the Senate."
http://occupymonsanto360.org/2013/03/28/obama...
http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-senator...
OBAMA APPOINTS MONSANTO'S VICE PRESIDENT AS SENIOR ADVISOR TO THE COMMISSIONER AT THE FDA
http://www.care2.com/news/member/101960828/29...
Idiot is not what you do. It's who YOU are...
Thanks, I had not been aware of this backroom deal. Soros has made a fortune off of Obama as return for keeping Obama's followers misinformed through a myriad of left political sites.

The funny part is the Progressive seem to be oblivious that they are being used as pawns.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#906591 May 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out the part that this was to be done at the polls. Dishonest Carol strikes again.
I
Obama realized his mistake. You, on the other hand, are so brainwashed you can see he fckd up, no matter what he says or does.

"Obama, in an interview with talk radio host Michael Baisden, said, "I probably should have used the word 'opponents' instead of enemies.""

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#906593 May 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obasmabots like you worry more about Muslim civilians in Afghanistan than about American citizens.
Shame on you, scumbag Obamabot.
Galt knows many American citizens who are "contractors" in countries around the world, including Muslim shitholes. Everybody who agrees to work in those countries is highly paid.
We expect all Americans to be protected by their government.
Xe is headquartered here in Hampton Roads. You know people who work there. They disappear for lengths of time. You don't ask where they been and if someone does they say 'there' and change the subject.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min TRD 68,662
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,409
Amy 10-24 26 min Toj 10
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min grave digger 47,499
Abby 10-24 1 hr Mister Tonka 22
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 50,634
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr scirocco 70,102
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]