Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906658 May 19, 2013
When Lois Lerner testifies this week, will she:

a. Admit guilt

b. Blame some clerk working for her

c. Pass the buck up the line

d. Take the Fifth, or

e. Take a dirt nap near a cannon in Fort Marcy park

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#906659 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Bob said you had prostrate cancer and it was moving into your brain. He said you were a home wrecker and he regretted posting your BMW pics on his website. He said you were a problem infant for the family...
Be careful. You are about to cross a line.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906660 May 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got torn concert tickets, used tires and busted glass inside of my head.
I wouldn't enter yours alone and without a 100 round magazine:]
Funniest post today or maybe a tie with Dave's victory lap over Umbrellagate
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906661 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I know you're not playing stupid son.
It's done by choice!
You have finally discovered what's wrong with your deranged brain: Yeah on the left side there is nothing right, on the right side there is nothing left moron..

Idiot is not what you do ...It's who you are Gilligan...

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#906662 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The commander in chief of the American armed forces obama forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations.. not Army or Air Force you stupid fool...
Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry an umbrella while in uniform.
God you idiots are dopes and dumb...
he wasn't carrying the umbrella you dolt, he was holding in up over the President of the United States, part of his duties...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906663 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Seems you're handler has abandoned you and now you're stuck in an infinite loop!
again, no surprise there!
Yeah... You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you Giligan?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#906664 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
The commander in chief of the American armed forces.. Such a clown...
http://www.google.com/search...
Here's Hitler's Meat: http://tinyurl.com/5tme2w4

Now we need to find one of the WH Cow on the Spanish Beach....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906667 May 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not.
Now lay back on the couch and tell me all about your childhood....
Were you an only child? Did your father beat you with a John Birch Society Handbook?
Were you sexually abused by your next-door neighbor's Chihuahua?
Realtime was complying the other day sex with animals had been banned...

Realtime Post #855881:- Sex with farm animals was just banned in Florida last year, sex with household pets is yet to be decided unless the pet is injured during the sex.

That's funny. We can easily tell where Realtime's head is buried.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#906668 May 19, 2013
Media Now Openly Admitting The People within Our Government (obeying their globalist puppet masters) Controls The News

A trio of the illegal 'president' and globalist/NWO plant Soetoro/Obama scandals has forced the corporate media to admit its own reports are nothing more than government-controlled talking points and not the product of a free and open press.

If you have been following the news lately you’ll notice there are 3 government scandals that the media is focusing on 1) The DOJ spying on the AP reporters 2) Benghazi 3) IRS (illegal globalist banker organization) targeting of activist groups.

While each of these are truly a damning indictment of the widespread corruption in Our now gone rogue federal government, combing these three stories reveals an even bigger story which is the recurring open admission by the media that the news they report is being controlled...

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/05/18/media...

http://www.thehiddenevil.com/media.asp

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906669 May 19, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
he wasn't carrying the umbrella you dolt, he was holding in up over the President of the United States, part of his duties...
Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry or hold an umbrella while in uniform.

You are an idiot...You never grow tired of making a fool out of yourself do you Karma?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906671 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama breaches Marine umbrella protocol
The commander in chief Obama bin Lying of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, so he wouldn’t get wet. poor baby!!!
Chris Matthews: Obama Likes Giving Speeches More Than He Likes Leading.
ROTFLMAO!

Gotta love your single minded focus on insignificance son.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#906672 May 19, 2013
Again, you nitwits have nothing but hatred and stupidity on your side.

But what's new??

""I've taken a few moments out of my day here to reflect upon the scandal that erupted when a marine held an umbrella over the head of the president, former U.S. President George H.W. Bush that is, not President Obama. Boy oh boy it sure was something back then when all the 'you-know-what' hit the fan over it.

Wasn't it?

Yeah, back in the day, before the internet, the press got a hold of it and big media and small-town media covered it extensively. You see President Bush was part of an official gathering and a marine was told to hold an umbrella over his head. The president was standing on a mini-platform so that poor marine had to reach his hands up from behind to get the umbrella in place. I'm serious!

Wow. The indignation, from all over the U.S. but in particular from Republicans, who defended the military's honor. "That Bush keeps screwing up," a younger and equally uninformed Rush Limbaugh intoned. "Making a marine look dumb by having him hold an umbrella over his head? Who does he think he is? A president engaged in conducting state business?

"Oh, yeah. Never mind."

Sarah Palin and Umbellagate, Bush style

At that time, Sarah Palin was 27-years-old. Quite naturally, argumentative Americans wanted to hear from her, too, so, knowing that her opinion mattered even back then, Palin chimed in, but not with a tweet, something she enjoys using now, because they didn't have tweets in those days (gosh, they didn't have The Tea Party or 'American Idol', either).
No, what Palin did was she shouted to a neighbor in Wasilla, Alaska, across the fence. "Did you see on the evening news that President Bush had a marine hold an umbrella over his head in the rain?" she called out. "Americans should hold their own umbrellas! True, if I run for office in 2008 I'll have people hold umbrellas for me, too (see here) but I'll make sure it's an aide, not a marine. Marine's are for invading foreign countries!"
As noted, there was no Tea Party during Bush Srs. term in office ('89 to '93), for the right-wing contingent of angry Americans hadn't yet formed into a cohesive and loopy unit, but both Michelle Bachman and Newt Gingrich were around at the time. However, though they ranted about it, no one listened because even back then they were considered irrelevant, and ignored."

----------

You'll also see pictures of Marines holding umbrellas for Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II.

But it's ok because they're white guys, right??

Not that you asswipes are racists or anything. LOL

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/350383#...

----------

Here's one of Ms.'Americans hold their own umbrelllas' coming off a plane with someone holding a "guess what" over her skanky head.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-lo...

----------
If it weren't for blind stupidity, morons like Waxturd, Nobraina, and Jason have nothing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#906673 May 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Hillary , Susan Rice, and President Barack Obama only consoled the families at the slain ambassador's funeral. They never mentioned a hate video; only republicans obsessed over a hate video rather than attend the ambassador's funeral or pass funding to enhance u s embassy security. republicans are more concerned about their own political skins then caring about Americans .
Limp-wristed Progressives like you are consumed with keeping good image and saving face and not at all with what is morally and ethically correct.

You have no compass to follow but only a leash to pull and guide you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906674 May 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
We have an IRS who deliberately targeted organization that were not favorable to Obama. Your cutesy phrase does not make it any less serious.
And yet when bushie did it and took it a step further, you were quiet.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#906675 May 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Xe__Blackwater may be based in your area Flacko but few of the employees actually live there, plenty of them live down here including the poor bastardo who was hung on a bridge in Fallujah in 04 and set afire.
It's a high risk business Flacko, Oh and by the way Xe employees killed Iraqi civilians apparently for entertainment and put it on you tube.
Nice
And? I've been there many times.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906676 May 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be more hearings and sooner or later the phaerie will sing.
I know son. Now they're thinking they need to beat the dead horse harder.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906677 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You say I dream to big.. I say you think to small Yeah...You are an extraordinary parade of idiot and bullshit Gilligan...
Well, maybe son.

What does hold true is you're a dreamer.

And facts have no place for you there, or in the real world.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906678 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO!
Gotta love your single minded focus on insignificance son.
When we take back the country, you moochers will need to fish or cut bait.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906679 May 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, the Progressives wants to talk about anything but the current scandals.
Son, you have to show that it's a scandal before you can call it one.

But history is a great equalizer!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#906680 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry or hold an umbrella while in uniform.
You are an idiot...You never grow tired of making a fool out of yourself do you Karma?
I notice how your citation changed to include "hold", here's your original post

o Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The commander in chief of the American armed forces obama forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations.. not Army or Air Force you stupid fool...
Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry an umbrella while in uniform.
God you idiots are dopes and dumb...

tell me were you the one who leaked the Benghazi emails for the GOP??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 38 min very disappointed 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min IBdaMann 49,324
amy 12-26 2 hr RACE 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,884
abby 12-26 2 hr RACE 3
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 2 hr Big Red 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance