Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906548 May 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Kudos Dave! You blew the lid off "Umbrellagate"!
Small is frontporchreactionary who can see with his eyes, butt can't think with his mind. His addiction and obsession for nonsense and stupid is an ardent interest of pursuit you fool. The commander in chief of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, so he wouldn’t get wet. poor baby!!!

Bush and Reagan are not standing with a marine you complete idiot.. obama violated Marine Corps regulations you nutcase. Military you are not you stupid fool...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906549 May 19, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The umbrella incident is just food for fodder. The scandals are something entirely different.
"Punish our enemies..."
President Barack Hussein Obama
When did Americans become "enemies" to those in power?
You really should ponder that for a minute.
Except that the "enemies list" was in Republican pockets. "A hearing on the complaint is scheduled for 9 a.m. Monday, November 1, in Columbus. If the Commission grants Arnebeck's probable cause request, it would open Mr. Rove, Mr. Donohue and the Chamber of Commerce to widespread discovery that could lead to criminal prosecution based on charges of racketeering, money laundering and conspiracy. Coordinated activities between partisan candidates and groups like the Chamber of Commerce's Partnership for Ohio's Future and Rove's American Crossroads are illegal. " http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/elect...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906550 May 19, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>there is a big difference in ideology between Fascism & Communism.
Communism vs Fascism
http://www.diffen.com/difference/Communism_vs...
Your reference is a joke, describing a Communism that has never existed and never will.

Communism and Fascism are both based on complete dictatorial control by the state with no individual liberty. Just like the current Obama administration.

There was almost no difference between Hitler and Stalin. Or Mao, or Castro, or Hugo Chavez.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906551 May 19, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The umbrella incident is just food for fodder. The scandals are something entirely different.
"Punish our enemies..."
President Barack Hussein Obama
When did Americans become "enemies" to those in power?
You really should ponder that for a minute.
The two liberal defenses
"I am an idiot" -still cannot get over the Obama admin official stating this

-or-

"The umbrella incident shows that the IRS incident is mute."

Enough with the umbrella.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#906552 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You know your boy Hitler was military, right son?
So right now, he's looking like he's got all the same qualities as you do!
Yeahoo you sure do love Hitler, are you a disciple? You keep bringing him up?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906553 May 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No. They already are making excuses. Flack said there were major differences.
You never grow tired of making a fool out of yourself do you RealDave? The commander in chief obama of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, so he wouldn’t get wet you complete idiot.. obama has NO repect forthe Marine Corp or is that "Corpsman" you stupid fool..!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906554 May 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a total idiot would even think that...Obama is responsible for killing and capturing more AlQaeda people than Bush ever did. He also has a very good connection to israel, far more than I would have. I see them as basically parasites.
So what?

All you blacks hate Jews.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906555 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No son, I'm simply pointing out how stupid I look.
Are we clear now?
If you say say Gilligan...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906556 May 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No. They already are making excuses. Flack said there were major differences.
I didn't know frontporch could be funny

" Kudos Dave! You blew the lid off "Umbrellagate"! "

That left me with a chuckle, but you trying to take a victory lap as if you accomplished something extremely important left me rolling on the floor.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906557 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You never grow tired of making a fool out of yourself do you RealDave? The commander in chief obama of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, so he wouldn’t get wet you complete idiot.. obama has NO repect forthe Marine Corp or is that "Corpsman" you stupid fool..!!!
Let it go!

There is many more things Obama did that is more serious.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906558 May 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is one a posted yesterday.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Now just admit you're a dumbass instead of continuing to make a fool out of yourself.
Clearly photoshopped from some Obamabot's Facebook page.

About as real as the photo of Obama in the Situation Room during the bin Laden raid.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906559 May 19, 2013
<quoted text> Except that there were no "attacks" anywhere on anyone, but one attack by republicans in congress on the efficiency in government.
Playing stupid isn't working for Obama, why do you think it will work for you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906560 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's why liberals pushed forward with the American Revolution while the rich and wealthy under the british crown stayed home.
Good for you.
George Washington was very wealthy.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906561 May 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out the part that this was to be done at the polls. Dishonest Carol strikes again.
I
What in the world are you talking about now? Is this another frontporch style response of throwing up a defense no matter how inane it may be?

Enlighten us
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906562 May 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know frontporch could be funny
" Kudos Dave! You blew the lid off "Umbrellagate"! "
That left me with a chuckle, but you trying to take a victory lap as if you accomplished something extremely important left me rolling on the floor.
The only thing RealDave blew the pants of was rontporchmonkey.. then frontporch makes an idiot out of himself, LOL posting dreranged bullshit forever on the internet...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906563 May 19, 2013
<quoted text> Except that the "enemies list" was in Republican pockets. "A hearing on the complaint is scheduled for 9 a.m. Monday, November 1, in Columbus. If the Commission grants Arnebeck's probable cause request, it would open Mr. Rove, Mr. Donohue and the Chamber of Commerce to widespread discovery that could lead to criminal prosecution based on charges of racketeering, money laundering and conspiracy. Coordinated activities between partisan candidates and groups like the Chamber of Commerce's Partnership for Ohio's Future and Rove's American Crossroads are illegal. " http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/elect...
Dead link to a phony story.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#906564 May 19, 2013
Holder defended the Obama administration's controversial seizure of phone records stating the AP seizure was the result of "a very, very serious leak" that justified "very aggressive action".

Apparently, Obama knows nothing about this "very, very serious leak" to national security.

Holder's repeated claims of not knowing the answer to very pointed questions at a bipartisan hearing led to frustration extending to both Republicans and Democrats.

http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/ap/news/po...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906565 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Small is frontporchreactionary who can see with his eyes, butt can't think with his mind. His addiction and obsession for nonsense and stupid is an ardent interest of pursuit you fool. The commander in chief of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, so he wouldn’t get wet. poor baby!!!
Bush and Reagan are not standing with a marine you complete idiot.. obama violated Marine Corps regulations you nutcase. Military you are not you stupid fool...
President Obama is the Commander in Chief ! He is the highest commanding officer of all U S Armed Services there. When a superior officer cracks an order , a U S Marine is expected to follow it without bellyaching . Hooah!“Marines are always out getting rained on. That’s sort of what we do,” said Capt. Eric Flanagan, a Marines spokesman. A request from the president to a Marine who serves at the White House, however, would be an “extenuating circumstance,” he said.

Flanagan also pointed to Title 10 of the U.S. Code, which states that members of the Marine Corps shall “perform such other duties as the President may direct.”

In this case, Obama had clearly directed the Marines to be ready with umbrellas if necessary." Check this out: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-...
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#906566 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's why liberals pushed forward with the American Revolution while the rich and wealthy under the british crown stayed home.
Good for you.
If you want to stick your nose into a discussion, be sure you have something to say.

Try answering the question your co-cretin is avoiding: if libs are so smart, why do conservatives have all the money?

Otherwise, stick a sock in it.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906567 May 19, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama set the climate for this "disturbing pattern" to "punish our enemies". His most loyal followers are simply obeying orders.
They cannot protect him this time. Prominent members of his own party are demanding answers.
All scandals will lead directly to Obama's doorstep. He played his hand and it's clear he cheated. Too many tings don't add up.
Did you notice how the LEFT is trying to pretend that Obama did not publicly put targets on certain groups? He did not make a phone call, instead Obama boldly announced who he wanted targeted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My true thoughts about this song. 3 min Roy Orbison 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 70,612
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Patriot AKA Bozo 48,513
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Jacques Ottawa 180,792
Boy, 15, among four people wounded in shootings... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Barry knew Goober before he did'nt know Goober 1 hr KeepUpGoodWork 6
Dear Abby 11/24/14 2 hr RACE 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 98,683
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
5 Bold Predictions for the Chicago Bears' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 7:09 AM
2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
NBC Sports 9:38 AM
Colts' practice squad adds Griff Whalen, sprinter Jeff Demps
Bleacher Report10:47 AM
Can Bears Emulate Pats' Successful Gameplan vs. Lions?
Bleacher Report12:46 PM
5 Bold Predictions for Washington Redskins' Week 13 Matchup