Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
832,341 - 832,360 of 1,096,123 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906368
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still bullhockey. This America, 2013. Everyone (unless handicapped or unable to do so for other understandable reasons) should have to hold their own damned umbrellas.
Anything else is just sorry azz examples of brown nosed, suck up butt kissing.
The point is that you f*cking loser right whiners never said squat when other Presidents had umbrellas held by military personnel.

So why the tissy fit now????

You think it will help you win future election?

A white guy holding a umbrella for a black guy?

Please explain.

I want a reason why it was OK before but not now.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906369
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you can explain how someone can be "certified" as a liar, your statement is a lie.
You need to have someone proof read your idiotic posts.
You neo-nazi liberals do what neo-nazi liberals and fascist do best LIE.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906370
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

12

11

11

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
AHHH poor baby, did someone promise not to release in your fat mouth again...LMAO Next time stay bent over like you baggers usually do.
ALL Neo-Nazis librals opposed the Invasion of Iraq. The Neo-Nazi liberals support any Arab country that opposes Israel and support exterminating the Jews you idiot.

I guess you prefer that Louis Farrahkan tells his followers at the Nation of Islam that Obama is "the Messiah." Your obsession with NAZISM is amusing ghost.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906371
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

11

10

10

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that you f*cking loser right whiners never said squat when other Presidents had umbrellas held by military personnel.
So why the tissy fit now????
You think it will help you win future election?
A white guy holding a umbrella for a black guy?
Please explain.
I want a reason why it was OK before but not now.
Back to lying again eh..RealDave?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906372
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

11

10

10

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this guy just lost his job.
And if he voted for Obama, then he got what he deserves.
By the way, where is the link to the Marine umbrella stand photo, you lying POS?
Employment situation is still tight from the effects of the Bush recession.

I understand how desperate you right whiners are to blame Obama but it was the Bush recession that created this mess we are in & its the Republicans in Congress today that try to keep it that way.

I saw the photo, laughed my ass off at you pathetic losers and moved on. You want to see the picture do some research to find it. I am not spending my time looking it up for a person that never posts any links to the crap they post.

Are you saying no military man ever held an umbrella for Bush Sr during his presidency?

You & umbrellagate. No surprise there.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906373
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

10

9

9

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that you f*cking loser right whiners never said squat when other Presidents had umbrellas held by military personnel.
So why the tissy fit now????
You think it will help you win future election?
A white guy holding a umbrella for a black guy?
Please explain.
I want a reason why it was OK before but not now.
Obama breaches Marine umbrella protocol

The commander in chief of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, so he wouldn’t get wet. poor baby!!!

According to Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry an umbrella while in uniform. There is no provision in the Marine Corps uniform regulation guidelines that allows a male Marine to carry an umbrella.

You never grow tried of making a fool out of yourself do you RealDave? Where's the bush umbrella link you f*ckin idiot??????
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906374
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Small is ghost who can see with his eyes, butt can't think with his mind. Your addiction and obsession for idiot is an ardent interest of pursuit ghost...
YOU are NO military ghost.. You have NO respect for the military or soldiers.. You are a dishonor to the military and America, you a complete moron posting you deranged loudmouth illiteracy on this thread for years.. Bottom line ghost. YOU have certified yourself a bonafied idiot...
As the moron continues to dig deeper and deeper, his anger increasing with each shovel full. But still the clueless twit digs and digs. Day after day the repetitious psycho babble clutters up the topix board like litter on our highways while accomplishing only one thing confirmation of his alarming and obvious mental condition. But alas at least he has somewhat of an excuse for being a "BAGGER".
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906375
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

11

10

10

The commander in chief of the American armed forces.. Such a clown...

http://www.google.com/search...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906376
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>ALL Neo-Nazis librals opposed the Invasion of Iraq. The Neo-Nazi liberals support any Arab country that opposes Israel and support exterminating the Jews you idiot.
I guess you prefer that Louis Farrahkan tells his followers at the Nation of Islam that Obama is "the Messiah." Your obsession with NAZISM is amusing ghost.
Anyone with half a brain would be opposed to attacking Iraq. Did you lose a son or daughter there? Or as most of you dumb azzez on the right feel as long as it's someone else children it's a just cause. Israel is a rogue nation and interested in only a few things, expansion, manipulating us, always having their hand out for more money and free arms...They have stolen our secrets and killed our Sailors. They need to be put in their place by AMERICA. They are the tail wagging the dog. Both our countries need to start minding our own businesses, and quit meddling.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906377
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

11

9

9

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As the moron continues to dig deeper and deeper, his anger increasing with each shovel full. But still the clueless twit digs and digs. Day after day the repetitious psycho babble clutters up the topix board like litter on our highways while accomplishing only one thing confirmation of his alarming and obvious mental condition. But alas at least he has somewhat of an excuse for being a "BAGGER".
You never grow tired of making a fool and idiot out of yourself do you ghost?

YOU a pathetic old fool ranting against your failures and miserable life... YOU a garbage scow of illiteracy.. ghost still using his: "I am an idiot" defense...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906378
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Employment situation is still tight from the effects of the Bush recession.
I understand how desperate you right whiners are to blame Obama but it was the Bush recession that created this mess we are in & its the Republicans in Congress today that try to keep it that way.
I saw the photo, laughed my ass off at you pathetic losers and moved on. You want to see the picture do some research to find it. I am not spending my time looking it up for a person that never posts any links to the crap they post.
Are you saying no military man ever held an umbrella for Bush Sr during his presidency?
You & umbrellagate. No surprise there.
My old Democrat voting neighbor came over yesterday and remarked how he and his wife were talking, and neither remembered the country being at such a low point as it is today. He said he wished we had Bush back as president.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906379
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

9

8

8

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with half a brain would be opposed to attacking Iraq. Did you lose a son or daughter there? Or as most of you dumb azzez on the right feel as long as it's someone else children it's a just cause. Israel is a rogue nation and interested in only a few things, expansion, manipulating us, always having their hand out for more money and free arms...They have stolen our secrets and killed our Sailors. They need to be put in their place by AMERICA. They are the tail wagging the dog. Both our countries need to start minding our own businesses, and quit meddling.
Liberalism is a psychological condition where you idiots become sympathetic towards terrorist, in which you neo-nazi liberals develop emotional attachment with your abuser or controlling entity.

YOU Neo-Nazi liberals support any Arab country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews you idiot..

"The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man." Louis Farrakhan - Nation of Islam
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906380
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

8

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with half a brain would be opposed to attacking Iraq. Did you lose a son or daughter there? Or as most of you dumb azzez on the right feel as long as it's someone else children it's a just cause. Israel is a rogue nation and interested in only a few things, expansion, manipulating us, always having their hand out for more money and free arms...They have stolen our secrets and killed our Sailors. They need to be put in their place by AMERICA. They are the tail wagging the dog. Both our countries need to start minding our own businesses, and quit meddling.
What a douchebag you are:



A lot less people are trusting you propagandist fascists now, Pope John/Wilhelm, or whatever name you are posting with these days, old dummy.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906381
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

8

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama breaches Marine umbrella protocol
The commander in chief of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, so he wouldn’t get wet. poor baby!!!
According to Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry an umbrella while in uniform. There is no provision in the Marine Corps uniform regulation guidelines that allows a male Marine to carry an umbrella.
You never grow tried of making a fool out of yourself do you RealDave? Where's the bush umbrella link you f*ckin idiot??????
Dumbo, the president is the Commander In Chief, so there for he has the authority to over ride that rule, as verified by the Marine Corp General. Idiots like you are ok with getting them killed based on lies...But please don't allow them to hold an umbrella...God you people are totally nuts...Although yours has been a long standing condition. I would hope there isn't a gun with in ten miles of your retarded azz. Putting your and Eed's brain together would not change the total one bit.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906382
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
My old Democrat voting neighbor came over yesterday and remarked how he and his wife were talking, and neither remembered the country being at such a low point as it is today. He said he wished we had Bush back as president.
But then you woke up from your drunken stupor and reality set back in and you suddenly realized that Obama was still making hay putting our country back together after Bush -Cheney destroyed it. FOOL
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906383
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbo, the president is the Commander In Chief, so there for he has the authority to over ride that rule, as verified by the Marine Corp General. Idiots like you are ok with getting them killed based on lies...But please don't allow them to hold an umbrella...God you people are totally nuts...Although yours has been a long standing condition. I would hope there isn't a gun with in ten miles of your retarded azz. Putting your and Eed's brain together would not change the total one bit.
This moron Obama is not qualified to be Commander. Like you, he is nothing more than a stooge. The Democrats didn't have a better choice, so this is what we ended up with. A light skinned negro.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906384
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What a douchebag you are:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Cwqh4wQPoQkXX
A lot less people are trusting you propagandist fascists now, Pope John/Wilhelm, or whatever name you are posting with these days, old dummy.
Waxturd say what? Dumbazz with 20 names we all know..You cannot hide stupid, your neighbor told me that about you.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906385
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbo, the president is the Commander In Chief, so there for he has the authority to over ride that rule, as verified by the Marine Corp General. Idiots like you are ok with getting them killed based on lies...But please don't allow them to hold an umbrella...God you people are totally nuts...Although yours has been a long standing condition. I would hope there isn't a gun with in ten miles of your retarded azz. Putting your and Eed's brain together would not change the total one bit.
Obama breached Marine umbrella protocol you stuipid idiot.. What part of your numbness to facts do you not understand you senile old idiot?? YOU certainly are NOT military ghost and neither is obama, otherwise you idiots would understand protocol... Damn you fools are idiots...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906386
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

9

8

8

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbo, the president is the Commander In Chief, so there for he has the authority to over ride that rule, as verified by the Marine Corp General. Idiots like you are ok with getting them killed based on lies...But please don't allow them to hold an umbrella...God you people are totally nuts...Although yours has been a long standing condition. I would hope there isn't a gun with in ten miles of your retarded azz. Putting your and Eed's brain together would not change the total one bit.
It's because he's black, plain and simple
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906387
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
My old Democrat voting neighbor came over yesterday and remarked how he and his wife were talking, and neither remembered the country being at such a low point as it is today. He said he wished we had Bush back as president.
Signs of dementia

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min BigRabbit 68,839
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jesus was gay 49,267
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 1 hr CDC 42
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 3 hr joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Whiny1 4,640
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 176,797
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,633
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 3:48AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••