Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
832,341 - 832,360 of 1,079,665 Comments Last updated 54 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Proveing only that the "FACTS" are so confusing to baggers that only a insult comes to mind when the facts arrive. That be bagger world.
ghost still using his: "I am an idiot" defense... You are a dumb f*ck...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Stop acting liking an coward ass ghost.. Put up a link or shut the f*ck up and prove you are military...
Sure psycho here it is..Oh u 8 1 2 eatshit.org .
Distraught

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Of course those rotten conservatives are giving Obama a hard time. They even threatened this when Obama won re-election!. They're accusing Obama of targeting conservative groups with the IRS. Yet they have no problem with the IRS targeting the poor. Poor people get audited more then aneyone does despite the fact they cannot cheat on their taxes since their tax-forms and income is straight-forward and you have to provide a social security for each of your dependents.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose it is even funnier now to you that O'bama corrupted the elections in the United States. See everything we have been telling you for years is the truth. Every rumor about O'bama ends up being the truth. Now quit watching Fox and get back to your bath house ya hoo.
You might as well adjust your pink panties butter butt, it will be a long time before you nutcases ever win an election again, and you have idiots like you and most of the other clowns on here to thank. TRUE STORY.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure psycho here it is..Oh u 8 1 2 eatshit.org .
Your obsession and addiction to stupid and idiot is not only amusing, but fanatical ghost... You have to admit... Bob, Stephan and Vivian, the Lawson's know you are trash....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You might as well adjust your pink panties butter butt, it will be a long time before you nutcases ever win an election again, and you have idiots like you and most of the other clowns on here to thank. TRUE STORY.
When posting on Topix you pervert, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind" ghost and "You should probably see a therapist about this you stupid old f*ck??"

YOU ghost a pathetic old fool ranting against his failures and miserable condition...

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And then Hillary, Suzie Rice and the Boy Messiah desecrated the body with lies about some stupid YouTube video.
There was no lie.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> There was no lie.
You are a certified liar RealDave..
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Distraught wrote:
Of course those rotten conservatives are giving Obama a hard time. They even threatened this when Obama won re-election!. They're accusing Obama of targeting conservative groups with the IRS. Yet they have no problem with the IRS targeting the poor. Poor people get audited more then aneyone does despite the fact they cannot cheat on their taxes since their tax-forms and income is straight-forward and you have to provide a social security for each of your dependents.
Conservatives, even though most of them are from poor hard working class always seem totally oblivious of which party works the hardest for their right for fair wages, healthcare, women freedoms, civil rights the list is long, even Social Security along with Medicare, the Republicans tried their best to not allow either and used the very same verbage as now for Obamas healthcare bill. Spreading one lie after the other. There has never been a bill that helped the working class that the Republicans were in favor of. But you just try and force anything on the wealthest Americans and watch their collective heads run straight up their azzez and die protecting the very rich...Even their wars. Kinda sad to be sooo programmed and out of touch with reality.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

You neo-nazi liberals do what neo-nazi liberals and fascist do best LIE.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives, even though most of them are from poor hard working class always seem totally oblivious of which party works the hardest for their right for fair wages, healthcare, women freedoms, civil rights the list is long, even Social Security along with Medicare, the Republicans tried their best to not allow either and used the very same verbage as now for Obamas healthcare bill. Spreading one lie after the other. There has never been a bill that helped the working class that the Republicans were in favor of. But you just try and force anything on the wealthest Americans and watch their collective heads run straight up their azzez and die protecting the very rich...Even their wars. Kinda sad to be sooo programmed and out of touch with reality.
When we take back the country 2014, you moochers will need to fish or cut bait ghost...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When posting on Topix you pervert, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind" ghost and "You should probably see a therapist about this you stupid old f*ck??"
YOU ghost a pathetic old fool ranting against his failures and miserable condition...
Sure nutcase, while you labor away on topix 18 hours a day I will be enjoying the fruits of my labor, staying in the very nicest hotels, eating the very best cuisine, having people open doors calling me sir, hell I might even allow an idiot like you to hold my umbrella, providing there isn't any thing sharp on it. Of course getting out of that ankle braclet and padded room is a real obstacle. LMAO, Give me a call sometime Josephine. LMAO At the decrepid old bagger boi.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
AHHH poor baby, did someone promise not to release in your fat mouth again...LMAO Next time stay bent over like you baggers usually do.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure nutcase, while you labor away on topix 18 hours a day I will be enjoying the fruits of my labor, staying in the very nicest hotels, eating the very best cuisine, having people open doors calling me sir, hell I might even allow an idiot like you to hold my umbrella, providing there isn't any thing sharp on it. Of course getting out of that ankle braclet and padded room is a real obstacle. LMAO, Give me a call sometime Josephine. LMAO At the decrepid old bagger boi.
Small is ghost who can see with his eyes, butt can't think with his mind. Your addiction and obsession for idiot is an ardent interest of pursuit ghost...

YOU are NO military ghost.. You have NO respect for the military or soldiers.. You are a dishonor to the military and America, you a complete moron posting you deranged loudmouth illiteracy on this thread for years.. Bottom line ghost. YOU have certified yourself a bonafied idiot...

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still bullhockey. This America, 2013. Everyone (unless handicapped or unable to do so for other understandable reasons) should have to hold their own damned umbrellas.
Anything else is just sorry azz examples of brown nosed, suck up butt kissing.
The point is that you f*cking loser right whiners never said squat when other Presidents had umbrellas held by military personnel.

So why the tissy fit now????

You think it will help you win future election?

A white guy holding a umbrella for a black guy?

Please explain.

I want a reason why it was OK before but not now.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you can explain how someone can be "certified" as a liar, your statement is a lie.
You need to have someone proof read your idiotic posts.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
AHHH poor baby, did someone promise not to release in your fat mouth again...LMAO Next time stay bent over like you baggers usually do.
ALL Neo-Nazis librals opposed the Invasion of Iraq. The Neo-Nazi liberals support any Arab country that opposes Israel and support exterminating the Jews you idiot.

I guess you prefer that Louis Farrahkan tells his followers at the Nation of Islam that Obama is "the Messiah." Your obsession with NAZISM is amusing ghost.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that you f*cking loser right whiners never said squat when other Presidents had umbrellas held by military personnel.
Please explain.
Back to lying again eh..RealDave?

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this guy just lost his job.
And if he voted for Obama, then he got what he deserves.
By the way, where is the link to the Marine umbrella stand photo, you lying POS?
Employment situation is still tight from the effects of the Bush recession.

I understand how desperate you right whiners are to blame Obama but it was the Bush recession that created this mess we are in & its the Republicans in Congress today that try to keep it that way.

I saw the photo, laughed my ass off at you pathetic losers and moved on. You want to see the picture do some research to find it. I am not spending my time looking it up for a person that never posts any links to the crap they post.

Are you saying no military man ever held an umbrella for Bush Sr during his presidency?

You & umbrellagate. No surprise there.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain.
Obama breaches Marine umbrella protocol

The commander in chief of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, so he wouldn’t get wet. poor baby!!!

According to Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry an umbrella while in uniform. There is no provision in the Marine Corps uniform regulation guidelines that allows a male Marine to carry an umbrella.

You never grow tried of making a fool out of yourself do you RealDave? Where's the bush umbrella link you f*ckin idiot??????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min Uzi 67,926
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 1 hr joey 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,779
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 3 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 4 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs