Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906396 May 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
True story, yet all of those bigots will deny all day long.
You nazis bigots and racist never grow tried of making a fool out of yourself do you ghost??
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906397 May 19, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Applause!
LOL! Moran.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906398 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama breached Marine umbrella protocol you stuipid idiot.. What part of your numbness to facts do you not understand you senile old idiot?? YOU certainly are NOT military ghost and neither is obama, otherwise you idiots would understand protocol... Damn you fools are idiots...
There is no such thing as the Commander In Chief breaching any military protocol. Take your head out of the sand. America is once again seeing just what your party is all about...Bigotry, Homophobic, religious jealots, anti women, and their health, the only time you pay attention is when the very wealthy speak..Sheepies the lot of you.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906399 May 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not because as Democrat Senate Majority Leader Hairball Weed said, Obama is a light skinned N E G R O. It's because Obama is an America hater who belongs in jail.
I totally enjoy your whining, crying and miserable condition.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906400 May 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as the Commander In Chief breaching any military protocol. Take your head out of the sand. America is once again seeing just what your party is all about...Bigotry, Homophobic, religious jealots, anti women, and their health, the only time you pay attention is when the very wealthy speak..Sheepies the lot of you.
Of course douchebag. You animals/DemocRATS on the left are recused from all protocols and are unaccountable. Liar.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906401 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>BTW you ignorant idiot: We Obama opponents are not racist lily. We just don't like obama's half white-azz either you dummy...
Worst case of self denial I have ever witnessed. We love idiots like you you are our best weapons.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906402 May 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a light skinned N E G R O, the type DemocRAT Hairball Weed approves of, or are you one of those bad darkies the DemocRAT would not approve of?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906403 May 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU just a pathetic old fool ranting bullshit, because your derange brain is a pile of shit. Just because you belive bullshit does not make it ture you complete dumbass.. You never grow tried of making a fool out of yourself do ghost...

You a garbage scow of idiot ghost.. You a conduit of deranged beleifs.. YOU ARE NOT MILITARY

Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry an umbrella while in uniform. There is no provision in the Marine Corps uniform regulation guidelines that allows a male Marine to carry an umbrella.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906404 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You nazis bigots and racist never grow tried of making a fool out of yourself do you ghost??
Now, now, Blood pressure, run along Mary Poppins...LMAO Don't forget your umbrella.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#906405 May 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you recall that PBS (or NPR?) scandal a few years back when two guys suckered PBS's 2 top fundraisers into believing they were wealthy Arabs wishing to contribute millions to PBS?
The PBS jerks were recorded at dinner as they spoke and showed nothing but contempt for Middle America, Christians and Decency. She was some Hotsy-Totsy Eastern Liberal bi tch and he was a gay Coloradan snot with his husband/wife/bestiality-pet back home in Denver. It was an eye-opener to be remembered. Media today is Lying, Liberal and Propaganda.
I was in my car again yesterday listening to NPR. I loathe anything other than news and entertainment on my radio. Music is mindless irritation. NPR is the only source of uninterrupted news.
As I drove, an NPR 'Journalist' starts talking about Obama's great speaking abilities and his way of uplifting the spirits of his audiences. "Oh, Shit, I thought. The timing of this report is somewhat queer, don't you think? Right in the middle of the Magic Negro's scandalous expose', we have an NPR voice praising the Jerk-In-Chief!" He goes on giving snippets of Obama speechs....2008...2009...2011 at some Texas college....2012 at some black university...blah, blah, blah.... And it kept on and on and on and on....it must have been 5 minutes and I'm not exaggerating. I began thinking "Cut it, azzhole! Enough, already!" when he suddenly stops and says "And now, with these reports of scandal inside the Obama White House, young people across the country are left wondering if they can trust their own government. President Obama needs to focus in on those young people to help uplift them again".
I'm not kidding. This propaganda report was just one of probably hundreds on NPR sucking up to repair the President's image. Others like ABC are doing their part, too.
I am reminded now of why I have not given any money to NPR or PBS since once at a weak moment in my teens. I've grown up.
Too bad you didn't drive into a pole
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#906406 May 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
True story, yet all of those bigots will deny all day long.
Just read through the posts from last night, what a bunch of morons
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906407 May 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give the BOB Lawson a call this afternoon eastern time if that's ok with you ghost?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906408 May 19, 2013
Does anyone thing the government should be allowed to use drones inside the U.S. after we now know the Democrats abuse their power?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906409 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
This tread is rife with leftwinger threats of violence, beatings, chained confinement, starvation and death threats... lily...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906411 May 19, 2013
Last week should give voters pause for the upcoming midterm congressional elections.

We now know beyond a doubt Democrats/Obama misuse government power.

Last week will provide plenty of material for political advertisements.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906412 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You neo-nazi liberals do what neo-nazi liberals and fascist do best is LIE lily.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906413 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Translation:

My side was creamed in the face last night.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906414 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>YOU just a pathetic old fool ranting bullshit, because your derange brain is a pile of shit. Just because you belive bullshit does not make it ture you complete dumbass.. You never grow tried of making a fool out of yourself do ghost...
You a garbage scow of idiot ghost.. You a conduit of deranged beleifs.. YOU ARE NOT MILITARY
Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry an umbrella while in uniform. There is no provision in the Marine Corps uniform regulation guidelines that allows a male Marine to carry an umbrella.
I do love the way you pretend to know anything about the military Priest boy, we are all aware what the dress code is, but it doesn't apply to the president. You are alll so filled with hatred that you aren't smart enough to know you are shooting yourself in the foot once again. When you make more out of a umbrella than sacrificing thousands of our soldiers lives,,,You are one twisted puppy.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906415 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Aren't you overdue for a heart attack?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906416 May 19, 2013
The leadership and IRS are all about Fascism...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min edogxxx 98,366
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Kristy 47,033
Amy 10-1 20 min Mister Tonka 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min HughBe 69,535
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min LRS 178,608
Feel-good news is made near Ferguson 44 min reality is a crutch 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Always Smile 4,050

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]