Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906378 May 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Employment situation is still tight from the effects of the Bush recession.
I understand how desperate you right whiners are to blame Obama but it was the Bush recession that created this mess we are in & its the Republicans in Congress today that try to keep it that way.
I saw the photo, laughed my ass off at you pathetic losers and moved on. You want to see the picture do some research to find it. I am not spending my time looking it up for a person that never posts any links to the crap they post.
Are you saying no military man ever held an umbrella for Bush Sr during his presidency?
You & umbrellagate. No surprise there.
My old Democrat voting neighbor came over yesterday and remarked how he and his wife were talking, and neither remembered the country being at such a low point as it is today. He said he wished we had Bush back as president.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906379 May 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with half a brain would be opposed to attacking Iraq. Did you lose a son or daughter there? Or as most of you dumb azzez on the right feel as long as it's someone else children it's a just cause. Israel is a rogue nation and interested in only a few things, expansion, manipulating us, always having their hand out for more money and free arms...They have stolen our secrets and killed our Sailors. They need to be put in their place by AMERICA. They are the tail wagging the dog. Both our countries need to start minding our own businesses, and quit meddling.
Liberalism is a psychological condition where you idiots become sympathetic towards terrorist, in which you neo-nazi liberals develop emotional attachment with your abuser or controlling entity.

YOU Neo-Nazi liberals support any Arab country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews you idiot..

"The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man." Louis Farrakhan - Nation of Islam
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906380 May 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with half a brain would be opposed to attacking Iraq. Did you lose a son or daughter there? Or as most of you dumb azzez on the right feel as long as it's someone else children it's a just cause. Israel is a rogue nation and interested in only a few things, expansion, manipulating us, always having their hand out for more money and free arms...They have stolen our secrets and killed our Sailors. They need to be put in their place by AMERICA. They are the tail wagging the dog. Both our countries need to start minding our own businesses, and quit meddling.
What a douchebag you are:

A lot less people are trusting you propagandist fascists now, Pope John/Wilhelm, or whatever name you are posting with these days, old dummy.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906381 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama breaches Marine umbrella protocol
The commander in chief of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, so he wouldn’t get wet. poor baby!!!
According to Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry an umbrella while in uniform. There is no provision in the Marine Corps uniform regulation guidelines that allows a male Marine to carry an umbrella.
You never grow tried of making a fool out of yourself do you RealDave? Where's the bush umbrella link you f*ckin idiot??????
Dumbo, the president is the Commander In Chief, so there for he has the authority to over ride that rule, as verified by the Marine Corp General. Idiots like you are ok with getting them killed based on lies...But please don't allow them to hold an umbrella...God you people are totally nuts...Although yours has been a long standing condition. I would hope there isn't a gun with in ten miles of your retarded azz. Putting your and Eed's brain together would not change the total one bit.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906382 May 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
My old Democrat voting neighbor came over yesterday and remarked how he and his wife were talking, and neither remembered the country being at such a low point as it is today. He said he wished we had Bush back as president.
But then you woke up from your drunken stupor and reality set back in and you suddenly realized that Obama was still making hay putting our country back together after Bush -Cheney destroyed it. FOOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906383 May 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbo, the president is the Commander In Chief, so there for he has the authority to over ride that rule, as verified by the Marine Corp General. Idiots like you are ok with getting them killed based on lies...But please don't allow them to hold an umbrella...God you people are totally nuts...Although yours has been a long standing condition. I would hope there isn't a gun with in ten miles of your retarded azz. Putting your and Eed's brain together would not change the total one bit.
This moron Obama is not qualified to be Commander. Like you, he is nothing more than a stooge. The Democrats didn't have a better choice, so this is what we ended up with. A light skinned negro.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906384 May 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What a douchebag you are:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Cwqh4wQPoQkXX
A lot less people are trusting you propagandist fascists now, Pope John/Wilhelm, or whatever name you are posting with these days, old dummy.
Waxturd say what? Dumbazz with 20 names we all know..You cannot hide stupid, your neighbor told me that about you.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906385 May 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama breached Marine umbrella protocol you stuipid idiot.. What part of your numbness to facts do you not understand you senile old idiot?? YOU certainly are NOT military ghost and neither is obama, otherwise you idiots would understand protocol... Damn you fools are idiots...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#906386 May 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because he's black, plain and simple
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#906387 May 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Signs of dementia
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#906388 May 19, 2013
Conspiracy of the unproductive

Dana Milbank

Dana Milbank
Opinion Writer

Conspiracy of the unproductive

Share to Facebook
Share on Twitter
Add to PersonalPost
Save to Kindle
Share via Email
Print Article
More

By Dana Milbank, Published: May 17

At the end of a truly dismal week in his presidency, President Obama remains lucky in one crucial category: his opposition.

It has been only a few days since two administration scandals — the IRS harassment of conservative groups and the Justice Department’s seizure of Associated Press phone records — dropped into the Republicans’ lap. But instead of turning public outrage to their advantage, Republicans have already begun overreaching, turning legitimate areas of inquiry into just some more partisan food fights.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/dana-m...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#906389 May 19, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure nitwit. The people of Massachusetts had a taste of Romney's executive abilities and gave him a 37% approval rating when he left office. Obama beat Romney in his own home state 61-38%. What does it tell you when the people in the state you ran for four years reject you by such a huge margin?
These "scandals" you refer to are all as phony as a three dollar bill. The GOP has been going on about Benghazi since September and have yet to find anything and completely ignoring the fact that they're the ones who cut funds for diplomatic security.
As for the IRS "targeting" right wing groups that also doesn't rise to the level of scandal since each of these groups got their tax exempt status. No laws were broken. Of course you didn't have a problem with the previous administration using the IRS to harass Greenpeace, the NAACP and various churches for speaking out against the Iraq war did you?
The issue with the DOJ and the AP isn't a scandal either. Telecommunication companies responded to lawful subpoenas and provided lists of phone numbers only. No laws were broken unlike the previous administration's warrantless wire taps following 9/11.
All of these are GOP distractions to try and overshadow the fact that the economy is recovering despite their best efforts to crash it.
Romney is a natural alright, a natural sociopath who cares nothing about ordinary working people but only about himself and those like him.
Applause!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906390 May 19, 2013
To all you Obama DemocRATS: Sieg Heil!

Obama let our patriots and ambassador die and gave the stand down order. The liar/dirtbag will never admit it.

He also used the IRS to dent people their 1st amendment right and targeted people for harassment & restrict their freedoms.

The list goes on and on...

He deserves to go to jail, after being impeached.

Here is your new national anthem, DemocRATS:

Ghost & Dumb Dave are all happy & excited now!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906391 May 19, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
True story, yet all of those bigots will deny all day long.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906392 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
BTW you ignorant idiot: We Obama opponents are not racist lily. We just don't like obama's half white-azz either you dummy...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906393 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Signs of dementia
We've noticed you've had them for a while now lily, originally thinking it was just your low IQ. Too much alcohol doesn't help wither, bag jowl.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906394 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Signs of dementia
lily using hers "I am a dummy" defense...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906395 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
No, it's not because as Democrat Senate Majority Leader Hairball Weed said, Obama is a light skinned N E G R O. It's because Obama is an America hater who belongs in jail.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906396 May 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
True story, yet all of those bigots will deny all day long.
You nazis bigots and racist never grow tried of making a fool out of yourself do you ghost??
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906397 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Applause!
LOL! Moran.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min Sublime1 98,537
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,650
Amy 10-30 18 min edogxxx 11
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Lawrence Wolf 50,752
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,814
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr RACE 660
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 47,578
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]