Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906250 May 18, 2013
Reporters question: "Given the president's "animosity" toward Citizens United, might he have "appreciated or wanted the IRS to be looking and scrutinizing those ..."

Mr. Carney cut off the reporter with "That's a preposterous assertion."

But,the truth. Obama publicly made the enemy list and lame left sites latched on and pushed it. Dems in Congress demand IRS audits and we ended up here.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906252 May 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>ghost always uses his: "I am an idiot" defense...
It comes naturally for that moron.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906253 May 18, 2013
Oh look - another idiot who makes accusations, obfuscates and does not back up a word he says...

Another smert fascist DumbocRAT.
True Blue wrote:
Obama is the black George Bush. The whole Bush Family is crooked and dangerous. Go read the story about THE SAVINGS AND LOAN SCANDALL involving the scumbag Bush family. It is time to execute scum destroying America ASAP.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906254 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I have busted a number of you lying azzholes on here that wanted to test my military knowledge and all have either failed or acknowledged. You are one punk azz that has no clue I'm betting a 4-Fer or a stone coward. Hell I even scared old DBWriter off when I busted his azz pretending to be a Marine in Vietnam. If I was stupi enough to be a bagger all of you creeps would love me...So just who is the hypocrite...Wimpie.
You are a lying piece of shit ghost... Provide a link that proves you are military otherwise shut the f*ckup you ignorant wanna be...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906255 May 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush served, Obama did not (just like you).
Bush with the help of his "DADDY" jumped ahead of a couple hundred that was ahead of him in order to get into the NG. Then after the tax payers paid over a million dollars to train that proven dummy...He lost his wings for refusing to take a drug test, then he went AWOL and finally deserted, and it's all a matter of record. Well the parts that his "DADDY" didn't cover up. So that's your idea of a war hero??? Obama wasn't a draft dodger since there was no draft when he was elgible..So suck on that,You fat lazy no life loser. PLease continue your daily whining and crying like the baby we all know. I love it.LMAO
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906256 May 18, 2013
True Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Execute Obama and Bush . Both are scumbnag drug users. Bush had two DUIs and did drugs. The crooked Bush Family robbed the Savings and Loan . Go read about it. And Obama is a known cocnaine pot smoker who hujng around gay bath houses. These people should be put to death.
Yeah bush is an idiot.. What is your defense dumbass?? ARE you using your "I am an idiot" defense??

You have to admit - Obama bin Lying, Hillary, Susan Rice and Carney do what they do best is LIE.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906257 May 18, 2013
Man, a friend just nailed her lying, cheating, soon to be ex-husband on Facebook. Normally I object to the public airing of dirty laundry, but this man thought he could keep it as a secret so no one would think less of him.

He was busted.

The truth always comes out eventually is the moral of the story.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906258 May 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are a lying piece of shit ghost... Provide a link that proves you are military otherwise shut the f*ckup you ignorant wanna be...
If the old coot Grey Boast was accepted into the military, they must have been real desperate. Seeing he is a known liar on this thread, I doubt the idiot liar ever served.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906259 May 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are a lying piece of shit ghost... Provide a link that proves you are military otherwise shut the f*ckup you ignorant wanna be...
Hey you silk pursed panty waist..Just what link would you recommend..DUMB AZZ. Ask the Governor of Virginia...Meathead. He knows me. Along with some from both parties..IUnlike you I don't hate all republicans, just the ones like you. The very dumb. Actually he and I served in the same unit for a while, not together, and we have talked about that.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906260 May 18, 2013
Obama, Holder and the Democrats have a new initiative.

They want everyone to show their papers before they can go anywhere.

Democrats have created the culture of oppression. It's here, right now in 2013.

We can no longer trust our government as long as Democrats control even a small piece.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906261 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush with the help of his "DADDY" jumped ahead of a couple hundred that was ahead of him in order to get into the NG. Then after the tax payers paid over a million dollars to train that proven dummy...He lost his wings for refusing to take a drug test, then he went AWOL and finally deserted, and it's all a matter of record. Well the parts that his "DADDY" didn't cover up. So that's your idea of a war hero??? Obama wasn't a draft dodger since there was no draft when he was elgible..So suck on that,You fat lazy no life loser. PLease continue your daily whining and crying like the baby we all know. I love it.LMAO
Just a pathetic old fool ranting against his failures and miserable condition, whining and crying... You never grow tried of making a fool out of yourself ghost?

Put up or shut ghost shows us a link that proves you are military, otherwise you are full of shit. a loser a nobody old man smelling of urine......
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906262 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you silk pursed panty waist..Just what link would you recommend..DUMB AZZ. Ask the Governor of Virginia...Meathead. He knows me. Along with some from both parties..IUnlike you I don't hate all republicans, just the ones like you. The very dumb. Actually he and I served in the same unit for a while, not together, and we have talked about that.
Liars come in all sizes ghost.. You are the biggest and worst.. Provide a link you are military or shut the f*ck up old man ....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906263 May 18, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
If the old coot Grey Boast was accepted into the military, they must have been real desperate. Seeing he is a known liar on this thread, I doubt the idiot liar ever served.
ghost is not lazy, his deranged mind enjoys doing nothing, blaming others. He is NO military.. A genuine military officer would not behave or post the garbage ghost post. ghost neither is respectable or a military. ghost is certifiable liar...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906264 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how come most all you righties are draft dodgers, Wimpie. Bush was a AWOL Deserter, and damn near every one that was in his cabinet were chicken hawks. Only a total idiot [Which you are way over qualified ] would even think that a persons political beliefs had something to do with Muscles...Now intelligence yes sir, and Liberal are far more intelligent than you redneck chicken hauling closet queens..HAHAHAHa.And we don't have to use 50 names like your dumb azz does.
Waxman does not use 50 names. You do stooped just as well as the other moron, paranoid idiot.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906265 May 18, 2013
No Lies Here wrote:
<quoted text>Obama who works only for crooked Jews like Walt Disney and Penny Pritzker of the Jewish Chicago Mafia is a well known homosexual who hung around gay bath houses. This freak is also a know cocaine user and pot smoker. Obama and his Jew buddies should be executed ASAP before they completely destroy America.
Your anti-Semitic tone is completely unnecessary.

The fact that the entire Democrat Party and Obama administration is anti-Semitic leads one to believe that you are an Obama plant.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906266 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I have busted a number of you lying azzholes on here that wanted to test my military knowledge and all have either failed or acknowledged. You are one punk azz that has no clue I'm betting a 4-Fer or a stone coward. Hell I even scared old DBWriter off when I busted his azz pretending to be a Marine in Vietnam. If I was stupi enough to be a bagger all of you creeps would love me...So just who is the hypocrite...Wimpie.
Sounds like a senile old coot.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906267 May 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Liars come in all sizes ghost.. You are the biggest and worst.. Provide a link you are military or shut the f*ck up old man ....
hey peanut brain, only the dumbest would ask that..Show me a link that proves you aren't a homosexual a cross dresser..If you cannot I'll naturally assume that you are one. Stupid is a given in your case, also twisted, freak along with psycho babbler.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906268 May 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The captain of the Wake Forest baseball team never heard of you.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906269 May 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anti-Semitic tone is completely unnecessary.
The fact that the entire Democrat Party and Obama administration is anti-Semitic leads one to believe that you are an Obama plant.
You are correct... He's a plant... It's "That guy from Columbus".. a certified neo-nazi liberal on other forums...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#906270 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You will deny it forever.
is Romney in the WH?

talk about denial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 47,067
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 2 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 5 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]