Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#906342 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is quickly becoming yesterday's news and there will be another of the same ideology to replace him.
All Liberal-Progressives are dangerous as they walk in lock step. Their predictable behaviors are played through out the world. It is a handbook outlining how to destroy an economy, seize wealth, make the poor poorer and try to blame those who still have as the culprit rather the money gobbling government.
Here is an article about Argentina-
"Such is life in Argentina these days, where anyone and everyone is under the microscope to pay for President Christina Kirchner’s madness and economic totalitarianism. She’s made it illegal to spend money outside the country. Forced Argentines to hold rapidly deteriorating pesos. Imposed price controls and banned grocery coupons. Shut down dissent in the media."
http://nomadcapitalist.com/2013/05/15/this-is...
Reading through the article you see the same playbook being organized here.
Interesting. Side-show after side-show. The Magic Negro's got millions of 'em. Blame the wealthy - while he golfs with them and appoints them to his administration!

Liberal commoners are purely stupid.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#906343 May 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I was hoping it would evoke entirely different mental images, but oral light bulb moments are ok too. >:)
Knots Landing?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#906344 May 18, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You must really hate the American military , 4-Fer. I doubt very much that General Patton would ever act in the manner that you wanted him to act towards a superior officer, the Commander-in-Chief Barack Obama. If Patton in his wildest nightmare even contemplated such an action , he'd most likely fire his own pearl-handled service revolver at his own temple. You want all of the American dead;don't you private?
Your attempts at psychoanalysis are humorous.

But your attempts at political analysis are a real hoot!

:>
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906345 May 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you recall that PBS (or NPR?) scandal a few years back when two guys suckered PBS's 2 top fundraisers into believing they were wealthy Arabs wishing to contribute millions to PBS?
The PBS jerks were recorded at dinner as they spoke and showed nothing but contempt for Middle America, Christians and Decency. She was some Hotsy-Totsy Eastern Liberal bi tch and he was a gay Coloradan snot with his husband/wife/bestiality-pet back home in Denver. It was an eye-opener to be remembered. Media today is Lying, Liberal and Propaganda.
I was in my car again yesterday listening to NPR. I loathe anything other than news and entertainment on my radio. Music is mindless irritation. NPR is the only source of uninterrupted news.
As I drove, an NPR 'Journalist' starts talking about Obama's great speaking abilities and his way of uplifting the spirits of his audiences. "Oh, Shit, I thought. The timing of this report is somewhat queer, don't you think? Right in the middle of the Magic Negro's scandalous expose', we have an NPR voice praising the Jerk-In-Chief!" He goes on giving snippets of Obama speechs....2008...2009...2011 at some Texas college....2012 at some black university...blah, blah, blah.... And it kept on and on and on and on....it must have been 5 minutes and I'm not exaggerating. I began thinking "Cut it, azzhole! Enough, already!" when he suddenly stops and says "And now, with these reports of scandal inside the Obama White House, young people across the country are left wondering if they can trust their own government. President Obama needs to focus in on those young people to help uplift them again".
I'm not kidding. This propaganda report was just one of probably hundreds on NPR sucking up to repair the President's image. Others like ABC are doing their part, too.
I am reminded now of why I have not given any money to NPR or PBS since once at a weak moment in my teens. I've grown up.
It was funnier watching fart news and their disbelief when Romney lost.

They acted like they were political color idiots... oh wait, they were!

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#906346 May 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Knots Landing?
With my luck, it could only end badly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald 's_Game

The audience might sleep through my muffled aria and I'd sorely miss *that* curtain call; frayed knots and all.
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#906347 May 19, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney was a far cry better than what we got - again.
The Democrats wouldn't be sweating bullets over Obamacare. It would have already been a thing of the past.
We wouldn't be where we are with 3 major scandals in a matter of days with a WH administration willing to lie, cheat, steal, whatever to protect their own asses instead of the ours.
Ronald McDonald could have managed the duties of government better.
Romney would have been a natural.
You blew it for all of us. Thanks.
Yeah sure nitwit. The people of Massachusetts had a taste of Romney's executive abilities and gave him a 37% approval rating when he left office. Obama beat Romney in his own home state 61-38%. What does it tell you when the people in the state you ran for four years reject you by such a huge margin?
These "scandals" you refer to are all as phony as a three dollar bill. The GOP has been going on about Benghazi since September and have yet to find anything and completely ignoring the fact that they're the ones who cut funds for diplomatic security.
As for the IRS "targeting" right wing groups that also doesn't rise to the level of scandal since each of these groups got their tax exempt status. No laws were broken. Of course you didn't have a problem with the previous administration using the IRS to harass Greenpeace, the NAACP and various churches for speaking out against the Iraq war did you?
The issue with the DOJ and the AP isn't a scandal either. Telecommunication companies responded to lawful subpoenas and provided lists of phone numbers only. No laws were broken unlike the previous administration's warrantless wire taps following 9/11.
All of these are GOP distractions to try and overshadow the fact that the economy is recovering despite their best efforts to crash it.
Romney is a natural alright, a natural sociopath who cares nothing about ordinary working people but only about himself and those like him.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#906348 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It was funnier watching fart news and their disbelief when Romney lost.
They acted like they were political color idiots... oh wait, they were!
I suppose it is even funnier now to you that O'bama corrupted the elections in the United States. See everything we have been telling you for years is the truth. Every rumor about O'bama ends up being the truth. Now quit watching Fox and get back to your bath house ya hoo.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#906349 May 19, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure nitwit. The people of Massachusetts had a taste of Romney's executive abilities and gave him a 37% approval rating when he left office. Obama beat Romney in his own home state 61-38%. What does it tell you when the people in the state you ran for four years reject you by such a huge margin?
These "scandals" you refer to are all as phony as a three dollar bill. The GOP has been going on about Benghazi since September and have yet to find anything and completely ignoring the fact that they're the ones who cut funds for diplomatic security.
As for the IRS "targeting" right wing groups that also doesn't rise to the level of scandal since each of these groups got their tax exempt status. No laws were broken. Of course you didn't have a problem with the previous administration using the IRS to harass Greenpeace, the NAACP and various churches for speaking out against the Iraq war did you?
The issue with the DOJ and the AP isn't a scandal either. Telecommunication companies responded to lawful subpoenas and provided lists of phone numbers only. No laws were broken unlike the previous administration's warrantless wire taps following 9/11.
All of these are GOP distractions to try and overshadow the fact that the economy is recovering despite their best efforts to crash it.
Romney is a natural alright, a natural sociopath who cares nothing about ordinary working people but only about himself and those like him.
The human capacity for self-delusion truly is remarkable.

Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906350 May 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, which one is you:
1955 Wake Forest Demon Deacons roster
Pitchers
1 John Stokoe
8 Ralph Adams
11 Bill Walsh
13 Lowell "Lefty" Davis
16 Jack McGinley
23 Buck Fichter
Infielders
3 Art Bonzagni
4 Lee Abbott
6 Harold Moore
10 Jack Bryant
12 Bill Barnes
15 Bob Waggoner
Outfielders
5 Tommy Cole
7 Luther McKeel
9 George Miller
17 Frank McRae
Catchers
19 Jim Horn
20 Bob Koontz
24 Linwood Holt
Now doesn't that prove that you lied like the lowlife weasel you have proven to be...If you have no clue then how could Tommy say that I wasn't on that team?/ DUH, The interest that you obsessed freaks have shown is very telling as to your total lack of things in life that are really important. While the truth is there is only one reason why you morons want that and that would be to harrass. I wouldn't give morons like 'Surprize' or simple minded Eed the time of day, they both are way to creepy.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906351 May 19, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The human capacity for self-delusion truly is remarkable.
Proveing only that the "FACTS" are so confusing to baggers that only a insult comes to mind when the facts arrive. That be bagger world.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906352 May 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Now doesn't that prove that you lied like the lowlife weasel you have proven to be...If you have no clue then how could Tommy say that I wasn't on that team?/ DUH, The interest that you obsessed freaks have shown is very telling as to your total lack of things in life that are really important. While the truth is there is only one reason why you morons want that and that would be to harrass. I wouldn't give morons like 'Surprize' or simple minded Eed the time of day, they both are way to creepy.
Stop acting liking an coward ass ghost.. Put up a link or shut the f*ck up and prove you are military...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906353 May 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Proveing only that the "FACTS" are so confusing to baggers that only a insult comes to mind when the facts arrive. That be bagger world.
ghost still using his: "I am an idiot" defense... You are a dumb f*ck...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906354 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Stop acting liking an coward ass ghost.. Put up a link or shut the f*ck up and prove you are military...
Sure psycho here it is..Oh u 8 1 2 eatshit.org .
Distraught

London, KY

#906355 May 19, 2013
Of course those rotten conservatives are giving Obama a hard time. They even threatened this when Obama won re-election!. They're accusing Obama of targeting conservative groups with the IRS. Yet they have no problem with the IRS targeting the poor. Poor people get audited more then aneyone does despite the fact they cannot cheat on their taxes since their tax-forms and income is straight-forward and you have to provide a social security for each of your dependents.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906356 May 19, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose it is even funnier now to you that O'bama corrupted the elections in the United States. See everything we have been telling you for years is the truth. Every rumor about O'bama ends up being the truth. Now quit watching Fox and get back to your bath house ya hoo.
You might as well adjust your pink panties butter butt, it will be a long time before you nutcases ever win an election again, and you have idiots like you and most of the other clowns on here to thank. TRUE STORY.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906357 May 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure psycho here it is..Oh u 8 1 2 eatshit.org .
Your obsession and addiction to stupid and idiot is not only amusing, but fanatical ghost... You have to admit... Bob, Stephan and Vivian, the Lawson's know you are trash....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906358 May 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You might as well adjust your pink panties butter butt, it will be a long time before you nutcases ever win an election again, and you have idiots like you and most of the other clowns on here to thank. TRUE STORY.
When posting on Topix you pervert, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind" ghost and "You should probably see a therapist about this you stupid old f*ck??"

YOU ghost a pathetic old fool ranting against his failures and miserable condition...

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#906359 May 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And then Hillary, Suzie Rice and the Boy Messiah desecrated the body with lies about some stupid YouTube video.
There was no lie.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906360 May 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> There was no lie.
You are a certified liar RealDave..
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#906361 May 19, 2013
Distraught wrote:
Of course those rotten conservatives are giving Obama a hard time. They even threatened this when Obama won re-election!. They're accusing Obama of targeting conservative groups with the IRS. Yet they have no problem with the IRS targeting the poor. Poor people get audited more then aneyone does despite the fact they cannot cheat on their taxes since their tax-forms and income is straight-forward and you have to provide a social security for each of your dependents.
Conservatives, even though most of them are from poor hard working class always seem totally oblivious of which party works the hardest for their right for fair wages, healthcare, women freedoms, civil rights the list is long, even Social Security along with Medicare, the Republicans tried their best to not allow either and used the very same verbage as now for Obamas healthcare bill. Spreading one lie after the other. There has never been a bill that helped the working class that the Republicans were in favor of. But you just try and force anything on the wealthest Americans and watch their collective heads run straight up their azzez and die protecting the very rich...Even their wars. Kinda sad to be sooo programmed and out of touch with reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 181,707
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 4 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 5 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 7 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 8 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:47 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:47PM
Alshon Jeffery and Matt Forte's Updated Fantasy Value After Jay Cutler Benching
Bleacher Report 5:07 PM
Lions vs. Bears: Breaking Down Detroit's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
NBC Sports 6:29 PM
Reports: Bears benching Cutler - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:26 PM
Trestman May Never Get 2nd Shot After Bears Meltdown